Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:26 am
"Togezher forever." Francis repeated aloud. "Lucy, tell me somezhing." He placed his hand to her head and patted it softly. "Deed you ever consider zhe two of us, togezher, just getting up and leaving? Not looking back. Just going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 pm
Lucia smiled nuzzling into his touch. "Once yes, but not now. Not when I know this place is safest for us. I mean I'm tempted to explore the other schools. But never into the outside world. They'd try experimenting on me and things like that. Not to mention the serial killer." Lucia replied frowning. Did he hate it here so much he'd make them leave?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 am
"Well, darleeng, I'm just going to 'ave to deal weeth zat decision, non? Wherever you weesh to stay, I do zhe same. Eef zis place makes you 'appy and comfortable, I won't take zat away." Francis smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. He wouldn't dare put any contempt in her heart by relocating them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:03 am
Lucia smiled softly and kissed him back. She was only thinking of his safety. Of their safety. The last thing she wanted was for them to get hurt my that serial killer that was rumoured to be around. She didn't think she would be able to forgive herself if France was brought to harm because she didn't want to be in Germany any more. She missed Italy but the paper said the serial killer had struck there just before Lucia left to go to Germany. Plus the place was warded so the person couldn't find them anyway. They were safest here.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 pm
"Oh my darleeng Lucy~." Francis pulled her even closer, if that was possible. "I 'ave to say, you wear your 'eart on your sleeve, ma cher." He also was worried for her safety, where she was might not be the best place. Constant worries of the administration doing something plagued his thoughts. "Don't you worry about me, mm? Because eef somezhing ever 'appened to moi, you still need to be okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:36 am
Lucia blushed. "I wouldn't be okay if something happened to you." She whined shaking him a little. "I love you too much to see you hurt!" Tears started dribbling down her cheeks. She opened her mouth to say something more but Mr Powers spoke up.

"Earth Gentry assemble!" He snapped clapping his hands. Lucia blinked.

"I guess that means me too?" She asked him dragging him with her to the group who stared at a whole lot of photo's a few of them whined not sure if they could pull it off but something told Lucia she could do it so she turned to the spot that they wanted the new building, thank the gods the theatre was unharmed, and after taking several long deep breaths put her arms out hands facing the earth then flicked her wrists. Instantly stone, wood, earth, anything she could control morphed together to create the building they had planned out. She even went so far as to have names inscribed on the doors of the student and teachers rooms. Making a slightly bigger one for couples that were joined. Her nose bled but she kept going until every last detail was tended too. The other Earth Gentry stared at her in awe her eyes glowed so bright it was almost blinding.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:45 pm
Francis stared at Lucy in awe, coming up behind her and holding her around her waist. "You did eet, mon amour~" He whispered in her ear softly, letting her know she could calm down.

The job completed was a sight to see, and Francis was glad that her extreme power could be used in beneficial ways. If only it didn't take so much out of her. He heard Powers behind him, speaking with a staff member. He didn't care. Lucy was an amazing girl and Gentry. Of course, he loved the girl much more than her power.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:54 pm
Lucia stood panting hard for a moment before leaning into Francis' arms. Her eyes had stopped glowing but everyone still stared in awe. It would have taken all the other Earth Gentry hours to complete the project where it only took her half an hour. They thought it was totally awesome what she could do. But Lucia held onto France from her life. She fought to stay conscious. Italy didn't feel the need to take over as there was no threat so stayed asleep. "West Wing, third door on the left." She mumbled into his ear. "Can you take me there?"

Principle Powers had made a simple awe struck comment. He'd heard o wondrous Glowing Gentry in combat but she just made the whole school! On her own! In half an hour! With plumbing and everything! No doubt other schools would hear about it. He had to protect her from them. So they wouldn't poach her. And France would protect her from him so everything was okay. "All right everyone! Go through the school and find your rooms time for bed!" He growled at them all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:20 pm
"Wherever you weesh to go, darleeng~" Francis purred and picked her up. "I'll take you zhere~" West wing, not too hard to find. He wasn't the first in the doors, actually he took his time and waited until everyone was settled to triapse the halls. The detail work Lucia had done was amazing, but his expression didn't need words.

"Tell me somezhing." He said to her suddenly. "Why ees eet zhat everytime you do somezhing awesome, your pretty leetle nose bleeds~?" He took his handkerchief and wiped under her nose gently. "You're too beautiful to 'ave a bloody nosie, ma cher.~"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:25 pm
Lucia bathed in his affection and care. "I do not know." She replied. "Maybe from the strain? I'm not used to using my powers so my body might not be able to handle it." She too marveled at how she did with a smile. It truly was amazing. The whole school seemed to love what she made. There was graffiti on the old walls but she figured they'd never do it to these ones in case it got her angry. "This one." She pointed it had her name on it. But instead of Munro it had Bonnefoy on it instead. Lucia blushed heavily. She hadn't realized she'd done that and now she was completely and utterly embarrassed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:05 pm
Francis looked on the name plate and blushed lightly. She had decided to take his name as her own already, and that was a shocker to him. "Ma cher, you shouldn't 'ave.~" He was honestly satisfied with that, and kissed her cheek softly. "Well, 'ere we are." He opened the door to her room and set her down gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:13 pm
Lucia kept trying to speak, kept trying to protest that she hadn't meant too do it but he'd already said he liked it. . . she thought. . . So she didn't say anything else until they entered the large room one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and lounge room. She gasped. This was one of the couple's rooms!!! She was supposed to have them in two separate dorms! Ah~! This was getting more and more embarrassing~!

"Oh I see you found your rooms okay." Principle Powers purred. "I had a Spirit Gentry put this in her mind so you two wouldn't have to run between rooms like last time. The couch folds out into a comfy bed in case it's too early for you two to move in." He grinned seeming very smug.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:20 pm
Francis decided to ignore the principal behind him entirely. With a light, "I see. Zhank you, Principal." He stepped into the room with Lucy, closing the door behind him and locking it.

Once doing so, he walked around slowly, noticing how fit it seemed for the two of them. "You planned zhis, non?" He added with a grin. Not for a second did he believe the man outside, and he wouldn't even if his Lucy said he was correct.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Lucia looked around too. "I planned on us one day sharing a room. It's why I designed the couples rooms in the first place but I didn't know if we were ready for living together even though we do it already." She blushed heavily nibbling her lip very nervous. Now that they had a couple rooms there was nothing stopping them from being intimate and that both thrilled her and scared her. Would he try tonight? Tomorrow? She didn't know but she was nervous and impatient for it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm
He looked at his Lucy then. His eyes wandered up and down her lithe body, "I'm very ready for eet, darleeng. Zat ees, as long as you are~" What though, would he do with her? Surely he wouldn't take things all the way. Unless, she provoked him to do so. Just standing as she was made him want her.

Francis, on that thought, stepped into the bedroom. There was a full sized bed in the least, adorned to give the room a more.. Formal look. Other décor around it helped this atmosphere, and before Lucy stepped in he laid back on the bed, waiting for her to follow.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games