Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Sosobra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:42 pm
Crash the Panda
-you get in a fight and while you're making handseals you get punched in the face

- I can do 15 handseals and make a quick 3-5 combo of them sweatdrop

sweatdrop I'm not so good at those handseals...

-You watch Narutard over and over and can quote it by heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:29 am
When you change your last name, to make it look like your married to your favorite caracter.  

Mikomi Hatake

peachymint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:17 pm
-you create your own 'naruto' character, work out lineage, character, everything, and then, when you read/watch it, you get bummed out when your character doesn't show up...........( sweatdrop )

-you look up all of the background references for Naruto (i.e. Itachi's Sharingan abilities and how they relate to Shintoism)

speaking of sharingan.....

I WANT SHARINGAN CONTACTS!!! it would be so much fun to go around with those at school!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:26 pm
U CAN NEVER HAVE SEEN TOOO MUCH NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because naruto is the bestest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh

but anyway u know u've seen too much naruto when..... u try jumping from tree to tree like they do in naruto.

or when u actually perfect all of the hand seals and try using them in a fight.... eek  

AngelicDevil16

vicxa_girl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:48 am
when you try to walk on water whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:09 pm
you make your avatar look just like naruto ( THIS HAS BEEN DONE!!! I saw somone who did this!!!)  

Duo_Deathscythe

*cloe*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:27 pm
when you want to dress up as a naruto character everyday.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Woah... I've done a lot of these things...... guess I've seen too much, huh?

Hm... like that'll stop me.......

Neekroo

xInuzuka Kibax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:26 pm
YKYSTMNW you kill your fingers trying to made an ANBU suit... and wear it to school.

And...

You've memerised every SFX in the manga AND anime, and you know every line that your favorite character says.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:00 pm
Narutotheninja
You throw sand at people.

i thought of doing that for halloween. dress up as gaara and yell desert coffin *throws sand* and yell desert funeral if it hits. run when it doesn't work while they are chasing you down the street  

zero_brain

Vyedr Zeh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:04 pm
Zrana
oku_aoiryu
Whenever you go anywhere you try to run like the characters

Ninja style running! It's not the easiest thing to do actually...

YNYANFW... you play with kunai bought for cosplay even when you're not cosplaying...

no wait, that applies to fans of sharp pointy objects...

u no i actually tried ninja style running... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:38 am
When you start having massive "ninja" battles with your friends in the woods..yea its all fun and games untill someone gets hit in the eye with a shuriken! scream  

Jiraiya Senin

Departed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:52 am
..you threaten to pull off the Sexy no Jutsu in front of 1st graders when your teacher gives you detention.
...you try to jump over someone and end up crashing into them.
...you see a thief and try to stop him alone. When he pulls a gun on you, you yell, "What the ********? Guns don't exist!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:32 am
when you post on this topic  

Torrik_59

LuckyUntilLost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:03 pm
When you think: What would Naruto do? ...or any other favorite character, only to have a sarcastic voice in your head say 'not be in this situation'

Or when ever your hands unoccupied you unconciously make the hand symbols...

Or survey the current area your in and try to see if someone could attempt to assasinate you, and you actually spot someone...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games