Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:32 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh how he should have known.. Yet Erakai had not fully expected the light user. He was letting himself slip.. As the light destroyed his shadows he howled in anger and slight pain. He hated to loose his shadows.. They were the only thing that kept him sane.. Fierce crimson eyes stared into calm, cold blue ones. He was nigh livid. How dare this man?! His shadows.. His lovely, lovely shadows.. "And I am not so weak as to be defeated by you..." he warned in a low, dangerous tone, letting out a quiet hiss. Slowly, he bent down and, at the tiny shadows at his feet, he pulled a small dagger with a huge amount of energy. Screaming in his rage, he ran at the man, aiming to blind him.

((OOC: Sorry, all I got ;.;''' ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:01 pm
User Image
Lucien Ruse

Lucien's expression didn't even twitch as Erakai hissed arrogant words at him. He wasn't fazed by threats, all he saw before him was a boy too stubborn and arrogant to see reason. Though based on his actions, Lucien wondered about the mental stability of the boy. He wondered what exactly he could provide that was worth all the trouble he was, is, and surely will be. He brushed the thought aside as Erakai grabbed desperately at the thin shadows at his feet. He watched with a critical eye as the screaming boy rushed him in a rage. Reaching out he materialized a short sword from the light, before swinging the bright blade to meet the small, dark dagger as he responded. "Weak, no. Outmatched, yes." His tone as level and in control as ever. He had no doubts about Erakai's ability, he could prove formidable for many strong soldiers and that was just based on the data they already possessed. However, against him Lucien had the advantage here. "You are not in control here." He stated, as he thrust his light blade into the dark dagger, hopefully going through and making contact with Erakai.

"Always be one step ahead of your enemies."

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

As the light blade shattered his shadow one, Erakai screamed, the blade burning his hand. Lucien was right.. he had never been so outmatched.. And he loathed it.. Loathed it with a passion.. He shook in his anger and... and fear. Though he would never show the fear, not in any way. In his mind even he marked down the trembling to just the anger. And, though he was burned, and though he knew he was outmatched, he didn't back away. Instead, he continued on the offensive, hoping to surprise Lucien. He had no weapons this time but he had his fists. He aimed a tightly close one right at the man's face, yelling out in his rage again, putting all of his enhanced physical force behind it. He not only hated his being outmatched but he hated this man for standing in his way, as he would hate anyone from now on that did. He would find his sister and they would reunite in sweet bliss. For that surely was what he would have to feel after seeing her again after all this time.

((OOC: ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image

Cold, intense hatred lit up her eyes as she watched the two of them, her gaze moving fluidly from one to the other. She wasn't stupid or anxious to make any quick movements that would give even an ounce to these asinine, cocky Westerners... They made her sick to her stomach, but outwardly she appeared cool and bored. Her violent eyes were the only sign of life or energy within her. The blades hit the ground and she imagined swinging a variety of objects around to hit him in his smug face. She could just see his thoughts clearly on his face, his fanciful self-righteousness oozing out... she eventually locked eyes with him and stared uncomfortably, fantasizing about all the things she would like to do were their positions switched.... when their positions were switched. The longer she was in here, the more determined she was to find a way out. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of taking her life. No, she would be the one dealing out damages and asking questions. She would gain redemption one way or another. She heard and saw a wall rise up to block his colleague from view, but her gaze did not break from his own.

A moment later, a strong current flowed through her body once more. She closed her eyes and used every bit of willpower to keep her teeth clenched tight and not let more than a low moan escape her body. Her whole body was tensed and twitching, flat out on across the bed as pain pulsed through her unendingly. Again, she focused on it, clearing her mind of all else but pain and let her body sing with it, her body moving from rage to something akin to arousal. She was never of mental or physical stability and her rationality would always be wild with things that most others wouldn't understand. Her wildness, her infatuation with pain and violence and the calculating cold with which she was able to both deal and take it was what made her such a virulent soldier of the South.

In the time that this current was passing through her, she felt the small pop of the headpiece in her ear fizzle out. Her thoughts remained with it for only a moment, for she was sure that no one had been listening on the other end for some time. Kale was probably on his way back to the city, her death so insignificant to him as all deaths were. After all, that was what she had always admired about him, modeled herself after. She would hold no contempt for him, only desiring to have been able to learn under him longer and deliver cruelty and death at his side and the side of the King as she had always aspired to.

These thoughts passed quickly as she felt the hard, swift pressure of something hard on her foot. Again, the reinforced bones within her body held up against the hit much better than any normal human would have. Pain blossomed from that part of her body as hairline fractures formed along the fluid lines of those bones. The current dissipated and she came back into herself from the out-of-body-like experience of the pain. As it settled back into her flesh, soaking in, she let out a long, sensual moan and arched her back away from the bed she lay on. Her moan slowly developed into a lazy laughter as she turned her head and locked eyes with him once, fierce and aflame. This reaction would not only have confused most, but cause a very unsettling feeling very quickly, as her sanity was questioned. Through her laughter, she spoke to him, "Go ******** yourself, Greymane." Her inhibitions were gone, done playing little games. Her fingers felt around the cuffs on her wrists out of his line of vision, searching for any pin or screw that she could slowly get free. She did not have the brute strength alone to get free, but she would tear their flesh with her bare hands if she only had the use of them. If only she had the opportunity... Her anger kept her sharp, though her body pulsed dully still with the aftermath of the pain.

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 am
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Quite pleased

The hammer didn't snap as it should. The hammer bounced on the bones. Did they break? Her bones should be dust but the feet was bruised but kept it's shape. It hadn't been his imagining in the alley, her bone structure was altered the quite something. That was in this place bad for her cause that probably meant she had to endure more and longer pain then a regular one. She seemed to vanish, that blank stare and then the fire came back. So she did feel pain, that was good. It would be scary if the south had been successful in creating soldiers unable to feel pain. Well what information did this lady hold. It was always more then they thought and far more important. Yet the grunts often spilled their beans rather quickly and then it mostly just confirmed his own intel. This was different and far less effective. Maybe there was better to call this in and send here the professionals but then it would end up with generals and politicians. It would be discussed and bartered with. No, he'd give them the intel and told the right generals. Those who knew who to use it properly and the rest of them. That way all information got the most out of it. When schemers came into the picture that things went sour. Luckily the main guy was a good person, trying his best to be his father.

Thomas eyed his captive as she spit out her words at him. Her reaction was questionable but rather southern. As he focused upon her his eyes narrowed and she shook his head. "Now, no one can call you a traitor if they where listening. Also now your brain chip would be destroyed, a crude way and not the way we treat your slaves. Yet if you where under influence then I would now know but you're genuine a follower of the south regime." What in the world made people so devoted to such a mad man. He'd seen their camps, he'd seen their towns. Brainwashed masses and brain controlled slaves. Mines and sot is what he remembered. The factory pumping out soldiers and twisted hunks of flesh. Constantly wasting life on failed augs. Clumsy men and greedy b*****d who held the people with irons. This was one of those who stood on the top and watched the world burn and she liked it.

A deep breath was slowly taken as the hammer was raised as the current froze Rhega's muscles. They seemed to be normal and she had not seem to be droid either. With more force then before, Thomas slammed to hammer down onto her foot. Letting her see the hammer before it landed. Allowing her to know the pain and then feel the pain. Thomas had a question to his own, would her skin fall of her bones before they shattered. With a quick switch the current lowered and gave her the ability to move her head and arms. Not to reach him or his hammer or move her feet. The hammer was raised slowly again and down fast again.

The sound of metal head against stone floor echoed as the hammer was thrown gently away a few feet. Without saying a word or caring to look at Rhega, Thomas raised his blade and cut open her socks and lower part of the trousers. Revealing her skin so that he could see the damage done and focus more on individual toes. While looking at her right feet, the hammer was moving again. The gently face on Thomas looked up at Rhega as he sent his fury of steel mace upon her right big toe only. After the impact he let the hammer slide away and released the current. "Your name girl. You know of mine so it's only fair."

Lady Mae Lou
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:41 am
User Image
Lucien Ruse

Lucien wasn't particularly surprised by the offensive strike. He had seen enough of this boy to know that he had a fool hardy approach, and wouldn't give up just because he was unarmed and unmatched. In many ways this boy reminded him of Xieno. In one swift, calculated movement he brought his free hand up to catch the Erakai's incoming arm by the wrist and twisting it to the side. Thus deflecting the blow and using Erakai's strength against him by flipping him. Releasing Erakai's wrist he let the momentum do the rest while he stood and watched with his cold, blue eyes.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:04 pm
⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰⋰
Rena Crean

⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱⋱

User Image

Rena was thankful that Thomas put a wall between her and the cold, cruel eyes of his prisoner. Though she still felt as though she had been picked as the weak link. Though between her and Thomas, she was the weaker one it hurt her pride to admit it. She tried to watch the monitors, but with each moan of pain or crazed laugh she only became more uneasy. Torture wasn't really her front. Running messages, spying and even open combat she could take, but the sickening sound the hammer on flesh made or the fizzle of electricity, made her stomach twist. Thomas was a strong man, who Rena trusted wholeheartedly and the woman was a murdering intruder, but those facts couldn't make it easier on her. However, she tried to stay strong, keep a calm expression on her face and watch the displays for anything helpful.

⋰⋰⋰⋰ "I'll be there in a flash!" ⋰⋰⋰⋰

Dokuro Togiretogire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

When the hound is unleashed,

Kale heard the electric fizzle as Rehga's earpiece was shorted out. He was actually surprised by how long it had taken for a bug sweep to actually be preformed. No matter, it was almost time to act, but not quite he would wait a few more minutes before setting the wheels in motion. Give Rehga a chance to score more points before he started to play. He slid out a thin rectangular remote device with red buttons down the entire length. A slight smile turned up his lips, under his mask. Things where going to get very exciting real soon.

You better watch more than just your back.

Lady Mae Lou

Dokuro Togiretogire

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 pm
Erakai's eyes went wide as suddenly he was in the air, flipping over. Damn this man!! His breath whooshed out of him, leaving him stunned for a moment. Damn it, damn it, damn it!!! he screamed internally, unable to make his words come out from the loss of breath and lack of energy. Who was this man? Able to defeat him like this? It was shaming... Positively degrading and humiliating... Hr was stronger than this! He could win this! That's what he told himself but yet he knew that he couldn't.. And that enraged and greatly saddened him.. How was he supposed to find his sister if he couldn't even defeat this one man? A tiny part of his spirit broke. "What.... What do you want... from me..?" he asked, still laying on the floor, gasping his breath back in. He hated this... Absolutely hated this.... He hated to be weak, hated to loose, hated to break.. But what was he to do? Maybe... Maybe they would let him go if he cooperated..?? He doubted it but at the moment he could not escape..

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

Rhega's teeth gleamed in a pleased smile as he began to speak to her, her eyes boring into his own, "Ding ding ding, Captain. How very right you are.... No, I'm not one of those pathetic, mindless fools with a chip in their head. They can be useful in war, but they will never hold any true power or control in the South. A means to an end, nothing more. Does it excite you that I am a true follower? That I am just as dangerous and formidable in mind as the King himself? That it is my deepest desire to watch the life drain from every sad, pitiful little human that gets in my way?" She cocked her head to the side, a sweetness that did not match her words taking over her voice. She sounded very pleased talking about this, the confidence in her voice showing that she knew with every ounce of her that she was better than them. As they spoke, she found a screw holding the cuffs together and worked her nail underneath, grasping around its head and slowly doing what she could to work it around and loosen it. She did this only for the time being with the hand behind her, out of view, and the rest of her body remained as cool and casual as it always was.

Shortly after, her body was forced into rigidity again by the electrical current, moving to lay back against the bed. Her head tilted back as the tension in her neck and throat forced it in that direction and her hands clenched into fists. She escaped into the pulsating pain once more before she watched the large hammer come down on her foot for a second time. The pain was substantial, furthering the hairline fractures in her bones, but not quite shattering them yet. Bruising was blossoming on her skin in blues and blacks and blood blistered to the front of her skin as it's integrity was compromised. She felt the current leave her upper body and she fisted her hands through her hair, whether of pleasure or pain, it was hard to tell, and let out a long moan commingled with a growl.

The third time the hammer was used, she felt the clear snap of a bone or two in the roof of her foot and she gritted her teeth as her growl evolved into a scream, which deteriorated into pained laughter once more. She bit her lip, stifling her laughter as she heard the hammer hit the ground. She felt the cold touch of steel as Greymane slide a blade through the fabric of her clothing and bared her porcelain skin, battered and bloody. She lifted her head to glare at him, her fingers gingerly working at the screw in her cuff once more behind her head as she had the freedom of using her upper body once more. His face turned up to meet her eyes and he smashed a steel mace into her foot once more, landing particularly on one of her toes, damaging, but not breaking its bone. The impact of the mace did, however, tear her skin at the bottom of her foot, blood rushing to the surface and flowing out steadily. She screamed out again, and her wail fluidly moved to a strained laughter once more as she bit down on her lip harder. She brought her fist down hard into the bed in reaction to the pain and she gripped the fabric beneath her hard. She took a few deep breaths, absorbing it all, her eyes rolling back into her head as they closed momentarily.

She heard him ask for her name once more and there were a few deep breaths of hers that followed in silence. She then opened her eyes quickly and pursed her lips in a smile, rising and bending at the hip to bring her face centimeters away from his own, sitting near her. She spoke softly, but still she sounded deadly as the words escaped her lips, "You know what, Greymane... You can have my name, for all the good it won't do you. My name is Rhega Takar. I want you to say my name, taste it in your mouth and remember it.... because I will be the last one to look into your eyes one day before they close forever." Her face was so close to his, they were almost touching now. Her eyes remained looking into his, heavily lidded but sharp and she smiled, at such an intimate space, she breathed in deeply and closed her eyes for a moment. Her delicate, pink lips brushed softly and briefly against his own before she wrapped her teeth around his bottom lip. She bit down hard, pulling back against it with a wild, excited look in her eyes. She felt the skin break and tasted his blood, letting go once she did. She was playing with him still, teasing him, pissing him off. Her madness gave no reason to her actions.. She did what she wanted, when she wanted. She pulled her face away quickly, her lips and teeth red with his blood as she laughed cheerfully, running her tongue across her lips to lick the blood off as her laughter continued.

Dokuro Togiretogire

[quote="I--LiveWire--I]

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:48 am
User Image
Lucien Ruse

Lucien looked down upon Erakai as he sucked air back into his lungs. His cold, blue eyes capturing the very moment part of his spirit broke. Finally, some progress. he thought as the boy asked what was wanted from him, in a shamed and defeated tone. Lucien was no fool, this was only a small step, but he had asserted his dominance, which had been his goal here. "I am not the one who wants your services." He said coolly, not gloating over his victory. 'If you are ready to be civil, I will escort you to meet the Queen." His tone was calm but his eyes narrowed threateningly, as if daring him to step out of line or try something stupid.

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

A low growl came from Erakai. This man was obviously attempting to get to him in any way he could.. "I will not be civil in any manner..." he warned, his voice low as he slowly pulled himself up from the floor, his breathing mostly back in control. No.. He would not act according to their wishes but perhaps he could do certain things in his own way that would essentially reach their goals as well.. Though he didn't like the thought at all it was his best option for the moment. "But I might be willing to meet your little Queen.. It depends.. What can she offer me? Nothing. What can I do for her? Nothing I want to. What will happen here? I will negotiate my freedom." he said, trying to feel more in control even though he was talking from the point of a prisoner. Or wait until I get to opportunity to kill and escape.. he thought to himself.

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
Lucien Ruse

If Lucien had a humorous side he may have rolled his eyes and quipped something witty and derogative in response to the impetuous boy's threats. Words did not get to him much, especially when he was in control of the situation. Granted he was confident, but it should not be mistaken as arrogance or that he would let his guard down. Lucien had seen him break, but he could also see the fire in his eyes, this was not a done deal, much more work was to be done in order to make real progress.
Lucien gave a slight wave of his hand and the blinding light dispersed to let the, dim by compassion, lights of the lab illuminate the gleaming counters. Paying no mind to the riddle-esk words that Erakai spouted he turned sharply and strode towards the door. "Follow me, and don't test me." His words clam and crisp, though carrying a serious warning. He didn't care so much if the brat tried to run or even attack him in his sleep. However, he was loyal to his Queen and would not hesitate for a moment to kill if he dared to do anything to her. He didn't even glance over his shoulder as the door slide open with a quiet hiss, aware that Erakai would follow him out into the halls of the Riven Labs. After all, his best shot at getting what he seemed to want was to meet with the Queen who had him brought here in the first place.

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:48 am
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Quite pleased

She was a very interesting person. Had they been on the same side they would probably work together. She was crueler then he ever would be. This woman would flay a child if the woman knew the ounce of information or because she was bored. Well that was the persona she sent out into the life. Yet she was more human then any of the western soldiers who walked the wall free of the mental shackles. Her arrogance was shown all over her face. Her strength and her confidence made her weak in Thomas eyes.

She laughed to mask her true emotion. She had been well trained or had a good nature for the pain. Had they sent her to live on her own? Where she made to survive or die. Often did women who was exposed to some version of training became empty husks. Thomas had seen a few both north and south where women where no more then relaxation for senior officers and women soldiers became no more then victims. No, this one had been pushed into the wild and survived. Able to find her self in new situations and overcome the odds. No wonder she was so confident in here. This had to be the truth to her. Maybe not exactly her back story but the basic for her persona. She would give him some and naught but the most in the end. There was nothing anyone here could do to change that. It was written when they sent her towards him.

She moved in close as she spoke to him. There was no need to flinch so he remained still. Her voice was sweeter when she spoke but her breath had a warm feeling to it. It was pleasant but it also told of a high blood flow. She came even closer and then he could feel several pins and needles slice into his lip. Quick and ruthless she bit him. As a reflex his teeth gritted and he half grunted and half growled at her. As she released he grabbed her other foot. And looked at her with a thin red line down his cheek. An odd look to his gentle eyes and smile. "You are a loner but to get out, you need a help to even walk. Even if you get loose you will be the weak link. Remember, you was caught. You thought you hunted but was the prey. You're not the first to hunt me but you're one of the worst so far. Dear Rhega, you are currently mine and not yours."

The mace was raised and was aimed at her other foot and the current was off. There was now no buzzing feeling as his hold of her good foot in one of his hands and a mace in the other. This time he shouted as he sent the steel down upon the girls body. Taking out some anger and irritation of the b***h in one stroke. It would sting for some time that, well she would sting for even longer. So in that he guessed it was fair and it made him feel better about this whole scenario. It was unnatural to do this. This pain was not something one should do upon another. There had been bloody peace once, they followed the true king. They where the old, they where the base for all countries. Well in a way they where in the way of change first but now they where a zone of refuge and pride. Keeping hold of her feet, Thomas sent the mace upon her once more.

Lady Mae Lou
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

A slow, crazed smile crept over Erakai's face as the lights dimmed once more. Oh this man was an idiot. And now he was even simply going to let him out of the room?! Ha! Idiot indeed.. However, Erakai was not an idiot and he refused to be shown up again. Sure, he would follow, but that did not mean that he would stay visible once they had arrived.. His Queen wanted a perfect little specimen. Well, he was going to give her nothing of the sort. In fact, he did not see why he could not simply attack her while he was there. Why not? Chuckling to himself, he followed Lucien, the sound echoing darkly through the halls. This was going to be fun..

I--LiveWire--I

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas