Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:19 am
Alyson calmed down feeling him hug her back, him rubbing her back, his reassuring words. "I'm sorry . . I'm such a crybaby . . ." she murmured, pulling back again and going to wipe her eyes when she finally noticed the blood since it had gotten onto her arms. "Blood?" she asked, before looking up at Conrad. "You're hurt!" she exclaimed before rushing off to the bathroom, returning with a couple of towels and a wet washcloth. "Sit." she ordered, pointing to the bed. She put aside her own panic for the moment, wanting to make sure that Conrad would be okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:26 am
Conrad shook his head. "You're not a crybaby." He managed to say before she started to go a little crazy. "Um. . ." He didn't think sitting on the bed was a good idea so sat on a backless chair. "I'm fine Alyson really. I'll heal up. I already am healing I'm fine, Koeri. I promise."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:33 am
Alyson, however was less than convinced and went around to look at his wounds. "Still, I don't know if vampires can get infections. And I don't think you'd want to deal with one if it's possible for you to get one." she said, dabbing the washcloth over one of the wounds. She tried to be gentle while still cleaning it. Once that was done, she held a towel to it, both to get him dry and to try and stop the bleeding. "And I don't like being called Koeri, remember?" she murmured, although considering it was very much an afterthought, it didn't bug her too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 am
"Vampires don't get infections of any kind, whether if be environmental or sexually transmitted." He smiled. "But you can still clean them if you like I don't mind." He chuckled a little. "They'll heal faster if they're clean. I don't bother because I can't reach some of them." He sighed a little sigh. "Well I don't think our relationship has progressed to the point of Dallim or Milaya." He chuckled.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:48 am
"Who are they?" Alyson asked, not understanding the reference. She continued to clean his wounds, mostly to help herself feel better. She felt useless sometimes. This made her feel like she was actually doing something helpful. She sighed. She really needed to start that job.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:00 am
"They're terms of endearment." Conrad replied smiling softly and let her work. He was worried about her. But he couldn't suggest anything in case he offended her. He didn't want to hurt her. "I was wondering." He began nervously. "I was wondering if you could help me expand my cooking skills. I want to know how to make dishes you like to eat. And well." Hopefully he worded that so it sounded like she'd only have to cook a few times where he was happy to cook forever now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:06 am
Alyson grinned. "That would be wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I used to always cook for myself before I died and then, well I didn't need to eat after I was dead, but it just feels really weird not cooking my own meals anymore." she rambled, clearly relieved. Finally she had something to do around the house! Sure, she could always practice her dancing, but there was such a thing as too much practice . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:15 am
Conrad smiled softly and nodded. "Good. I hope you can show me how to cook some awesome stuff. That way I can also cook for you when you come home from work." He flashed her a heart melting smile and touched her hand on him. "I want to share the load with you. I want to make sure I help you out. I don't like feeling like a free loader."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 am
Alyson chuckled a bit. "You're doing plenty as it is. I feel like I'm the freeloader. And it's my house!" she said, smiling a bit. "Really. I need to be able to do something. And you've done so much for this house and me already . . ." she added softly, continuing to wash his wounds, though the wounds she had left to wash were not that many.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:23 am
Conrad laughed a little. "Don't feel that way, think of me as your butler~" He said. "The naughty butler who you mess around with from time to time." He teased. "You you like tea? I can make you tea~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:25 am
Alyson frowned a bit at the 'naughty butler' comment, smacking him upside the head lightly for it. "I do like tea.' she said with a small smile. "But I know how to make it myself. And I don't really want a butler anyways. I mean, this is America. Butlers are overrated." she said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:45 am
Conrad chuckled. "You're no fun!" He teased her then took her hand and went with her ti the kitchen. Once there he stopped and pulled her into a hug again. "I'm sorry for my actions." He said. "It wasn't right to kiss you without your permission. I just didn't know any other way to stop you from upsetting yourself over my sister. I thought. . . I thought if I made you mad at me it would make you stop thinking about apologising for something that wasn't your fault. . . I was a butt. . . I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:34 pm
Alyson sighed. "It's okay. Just . . . don't do it again. Please?" she whispered softly before pushing away. "Can we just . . . drop the subject?" she asked, feeling rather awkward. She didn't like it. She was worried that this would only hurt their friendship.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:45 pm
Conrad nodded and and let her go. "Okay." He replied and gave her the tea. "So Alice will be coming over today. She's told me you'll be working on the routines the children are learning so you can jump right in and teach them."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 am
Alyson nodded. "That's good. That'll be really helpful." she said softly, smiling a bit. "And I'll talk to her about the defense stuff too while she's here." she murmured thoughtfully.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games