Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:11 am
"Yes he does~ He hates me because I have had relatively good experiences." She whined and snuggled Helena close. "I am still mad at you for calling me a pet! I was Gloria's friend and carer. Not her pet. Why am I your pet?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:29 am
Helena sighed. "Oh . . . that." she muttered, looking a bit embarrassed. "It's what is acceptable to others who don't see nekos as people. It's completely impossible to get them to understand the concept that you are more than just animals to be used for one purpose or another. So . . . 'pet' is the kindest title I can give to you without arousing suspicion of those who would prefer to see you hurt." she tried explaining. "If this world were fairer, I would gladly call you a friend, but there are stupid and cruel people who exist in this world . . . and while they remain stupid and cruel, the world will never be fair." she said, moving her hand to lightly pet Dianna's ears. "It's how I got Helios out of his previous dwelling. I told his owner that I was looking for a pet. He did offer other, more well behaved nekos who were too scared of punishment to act up . . . but I only had enough money to afford one at the time . . . and I could see that Helios needed to leave or he would surely die under the hands of that cruel man. So, despite protests, I took Helios away, saying I liked his color and that I was sure he would warm up to me in time . . . I was hoping I was speaking the truth . . . but, here we are over a year later and he still is trying to escape at every chance." she said, sighing. "I don't think Helios holds anything against you for having a better experience than him though. I don't think he hates you like you seem to think he does." she said, smiling a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:32 am
Dianna sniffled. "I. . . I want him to stay. . .I don't want him to leave. And I want him." She whispered to Helena. "I want to be his neko. I've never seen a better looking male in my life." She kept her tone low.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 am
Luckily, or unluckily, for Dianna, Helios had recovered from his laughing fit and then had gone to the bathroom to splash himself with cold water as she confessed to Helena. All he heard was the sound of running water as he fought the desire to leave his room and show her that no he didn't hate her and she definitely wasn't too small . . . He splashed himself in the face again.

Helena smiled a bit softly at Dianna. "I think that's wonderful, but I think you need to wait until after your heat is done before you or Helios try anything. Otherwise, you will likely do something you regret and then afterwards you both will likely be wondering if it was the heat or if you really do hold affections for each other. I have a friend who's a psychologist and she owned a pair of nekos who had this happen. She wound up having to give one away because the two couldn't deal with that conflict and wound up hating each other instead. The sad thing was, before the heat, they had been very good friends." she said, her smile rather sad.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Helena looked up. "Oh, that must be the sitter. Dianna, I'll need you to get off of me now." she said, smiling at the other, the sad look gone for the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:53 am
Dianna sniffled and got off Helena. She didn't want Helios to hate her more than he did already. She hid in her room closing the door. She wanted Helios. . . Someone she'd never have. Something she knew before the heat but the heat made it worse. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:39 pm
Helena sighed, smiling sadly at Dianna. She really did want to help the poor girl feel better. She supposed it was why she was a doctor in the first place. She just wanted to help people feel better. She answered the door. A woman around her age was on the other side, a large bag slung over her shoulder. "Did you call for a sitter?" she asked with a friendly smile.

Helena smiled back. "Yes, thank you for coming so quickly. Um, is there anything you need? Emergency numbers are by the phone in the kitchen as well as my cellphone number . . . Helios has locked himself in his room to hide from Dianna . . . she's rather upset about all this. Being in heat and all." she said, rambling a bit.

The sitter smiled. "Don't worry miss, I handle this sort of thing all the time. You go and do your thing, I promise your house will be in one piece when you get back." she said laughing a bit.

Helena smiled and ran to grab her keys. "Dianna! Helios! I'm leaving! Be good for the sitter!" she called out before she headed to the car and left.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:11 am
Dianna hugged her knees rocking in the bathtub. Only two more days. She thought. Two more days and it would be over. . . She wanted this nightmare to end. These conflicting emotions. The pain in her chest. The ache that she couldn't get healed. "Helios. . ." She mumbled with a mild whine.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:50 pm
The sitter went upstairs to the rooms. She first came across the room that had a sign on it saying "Helios's Room: Enter and Die". "Well that's not very nice." she huffed, frowning a bit. Still having her rather large bag slung over her shoulder, she knocked on the door.

Helios stiffened. "Go away! I don't want no stupid sitter!" he hissed angrily, not moving from his bed where he had made a veritable nest.

"Tsk, you won't be making any friends with that attitude mister! And don't use any double negatives around me! It's improper grammar, and whilst I'm here, only proper grammar shall be used!" the sitter scolded through the door.

"Just leave me the ******** alone!" Helios spluttered out. Then he smirked as he was feeling just a little bit impish. "And I don't give no shits about proper grammar." He couldn't help but smirk a bit more as the sitter exploded at him outside his door. He actually started laughing once she tried to get inside only to find that the door actually had a lock on it, and it was one he could control.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:54 pm
Dianna heard the sitter and rushed out pushing all the things in her room to the door. She didn't want to see anyone until it was all over. Until the pain was gone. Until the urge to become one with Helios eased and she could control herself better.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:32 am
"Oi! How did you- Hey, leggo! I ain't coming out!" Helios shouted. The sitter had picked his lock and was now trying to force Helios out of his bed. She was shouting something about how he was being rude and rudeness wouldn't be tolerated under her watch.

"Oi! Stop that!" Helios hissed as he was sprayed with a waterbottle the sitter had pulled from her pack. "I'll hit you. Don't think I won't." he growled. He had actually kicked out at the sitter for trying to force him out of his blanket nest . . . Couldn't she see that he was locking himself up to protect Dianna?! He knew she'd probably regret anything that happened while she was in heat . . . "Go away. I don't want no sitter." he insisted again, only to get sprayed in the face with water and scolded for his bad grammar. Where had Helena picked up this one?

Hikari_Mamo

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:32 am
Dianna's ears perked up and she started pulling things away from her door. She didn't know what she was thinking. Well. . .No she did. Protect Helios. She had to protect him. She got her door open enough to slip out of her room and launch at the sitter. "Reeow!" She cried grabbing the spray bottle and dumped it's contents on the human. From there, she wrapped herself around Helios, hissing and spitting at the human and rubbing her cheek on Helios.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:45 am
The sitter gasped as she was suddenly doused with water after having the spray bottle ripped from her hands. "Well I never-!" she spluttered out.

Helios was having a completely different reaction. He was stock still, eyes wide, pupils dilated, ears down, looking completely terrified. Diana. He was trying not to breathe because she just smelled so . . . irrisitable . . . A certain part of himself was already making itself known. His instincts wanted to make her his female now! Damn the human in the room, Diana was showing all the signs that she wanted him! She was in heat! She was ready! He pounced.

The sitter shouted and spent a good 15 minutes trying to get Diana and Helios separated from each other. Helios was acting positively feral and the sitter actually had to cuff him to his own bed to keep him from getting at Dianna, whom she was having problems keeping away from Helios as it was, holding her bodily. "Now listen here! Your owner hired me to make sure this sort of hanky-panky doesn't ******** you b***h! I want her! She's mine!" Helios snapped, spitting and hissing as he pulled against the cuffs for the zillionth time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:36 am
"NO!!!" Dianna screamed biting and scratching the human. "Helios!" She cried. "Helios! Let me go, you tailless creature! Helios!" She sobbed. Her ears flat on her head, her tail drooping. "Helios! I need him! Let me go! Let me go! He's mine!" She yeowled loudly.  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff