Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar's smirk turned dirty. "I'm playing with you Cammi." He said taking his own nickname for her. "Rage Demon." He said simply. "I don't need to ask what you are sweet thing." He smirked then took another swing. "Beautiful Sorceri." He said. "Queen of Bones?" He asked tilting his head. Was there such a thing as a necromancer Sorceri? Asking would be the only way to find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille shook her head, folding her arms. "Now that just sounds morbid, doesn't it. What about skeleton queen. Doesn't get much more hardcore than that." She smiled at him, waving a dismissing hand, "Nah, it's pretty obvious I'm the queen of sunshine dust and rainbows." Though a sarcastic remark, she'd said it so straightly, with such a serious look towards him. "Rage Demon huh? So what sort of things Enrage you, exactly? Like, have you ever completely lost it over something?"

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:37 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When he begged her to silence the noise she did so without protest rolling to her stomach to eye him and judge his capabilities. He’d made decent progress, of course it would take time for him to no longer be bothered by such things as she was. Of course, she possessed her own volume control, which she just typically didn’t use, but her hearing was very very acute and she was attuned to the sounds of everything, but she’d been born that way her other talents forming as she grew older. To her it came naturally and faded into the background unless she was looking for a particular sound the only time when her hearing was impaired was during bed play, and then she typically muted everything else out purposely

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar nodded. Crap he was losing it right now! It was hurting! Yet he saw her power knew if he attempted she'd try to shiv him in the gut. "When my brother died." He said simply. He didn't go any deeper. "I Like Skeleton Queen. And don't be sarcastic please or I won't answer any questions." He turned away a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille opened her mouth, but closed it, not saying what was on her mind. He was acting different toward her. One thing he'd have to realize is sorceri were a bit over the top with sarcasm, a trait they shared with valkyrie. She sat up straight, trying to act more serious so he'd relax a bit. Touchy. She'd said it before and knew he didn't like the word. He had to lighten up though. At her age she had to find ways to amuse herself, and being playful was one of the biggies. "Your move then, Ishtar..."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Sensitive Demon, did I say something I shouldn't have?

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:52 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar nodded a little then relaxed. He was a bit too serious for his age. Move? Like chess? He frowned as he thought of something. "Why are you so cynical about us being destined mates? Did someone hurt you in the past?" Yeah he probably was treading on thin ice but he had to ask. "I can't believe that Sorceri don't believe in fated mates. The Queen of Rage demons is a Sorceri. And so is the Queen of Abbadon."

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade sat on the bed panting a little bit. His mind now tired. But he wouldn't give up. Instead he smiled at her and moved. It was her turn to get some attention now. So he started to just rub her back with no intention of kissing. Just saying thank you for wanting to help him get over his ordeal.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille frowned. She'd only met Sabine once. Admired her, but that one time was plenty. "We aren't like most other species of the lore. We don't consider ourselves extended families and we don't protect each other. Its a constant war within our own faction for power." She paused, debating how to proceed from there, "I think they were mistaken. Sorceri don't believe in destined mates and for the most part find he idea of something like that burdening. Gold, Power, and Freedom are the three things we relish. Settle down and you may have gotten lucky with the first but the other two become a struggle. I've seen sorceri go mad over lesser things." She picked up her glass, taking long drink and peering at him over the glass. It wasn't what he wanted to her but he seemed to want the facts from her. "The whole matehood just really isn't on my radar at the moment. Too much to do to be tied down to one place." Wait, she hadn't exactly denied that he was hers had she? Admittingl, she did feel a pull towards him, and that could be deadly.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar's eyes turned black. Why did that bother him to hear her say she didn't want to settle down? Ugh this wasn't fair! But she hadn't denied him either. "Yet the other two women have maintained those three things. I could help you maintain those things. You may not be free of me, but you'll be free of those who'd want to try and take your power away. you can store your gold here and know it will never get stolen. And be free to go anywhere with the knowledge I'm not to far away watching your back in case anyone is a coward and tries to sneak up on you." He said laying out his own facts. "Plus, I hear my kind are good in bed." He smirked. "So. . .Itch can be scratched too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille couldn't help but notice it was really hard not to keep her head out of the gutter with this male around. And he just kept bringing it up. She returned his grin, leaning forward and giving him a perfect eye shot at her cleavage, she shifted to prop one elbow on the counter, resting her chin in it "Hmm...it has been a few years since I've been with a male." If he was a rage demon, and truly believed she was his, that'd no doubt set him off. Maybe he'd finally drop the pillow talk.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Suggestive

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar gave a little noise as his eyes stayed black and his horns straightened again. Damn it woman! He thought his heart pounding in his throat. "Really?" He asked tracing to her side in an instant. He leaned in close. "I must warn you though, if the attempt works and you are my woman. . ." He ran the back of his hand up and down her spine. "I'll follow you to the end of the realms to be with you." You already are my woman. My heart beats for you Cammi. He thought. I need you and I hate that you're resisting me.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille body shivered, between his breath on he ear and the tickle down he back, it had been an involuntary shudder. This close, that dark scent of his enveloped her, she could feel his heat against her back and knew she was in trouble. Turning her head towards her shoulder, he slowly brought her eyes up to meet his. How was he doing this to her? Her head was spinning, knees felt weak when he was just a breath away like this, "If. If the attempting happens." She couldn't let it, because in her gut she truly feared he was right. Never had a man made her feel this vulnerable. His eyes were black a night. He was restraining, because he'd seen what she could do earlier? Her eyes fell to his mouth. That would be her downfall. If he could get to her with his fangs, she worried she would be helpless if the rumors she'd heard were true.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Dangerous Male.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:38 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar's nose flared. That scent of hers. She was just. . . beautiful. "I wish to kiss you Cammie." He whispered to her as he leaned closer. his eyes skimmed her and he openly scented her again his hand still stroking her back as if coaxing her to him. "Will you let me kiss you?" He asked. Hopefully if he kissed her she'd feel a spark. Would crave to kiss him more. . . Maybe even let him prove that she was his. She was dangerous for his self control. But he didn't mind as long as she responded and consented to it in return.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille bit her lower lip as he leaned in closer. Never had indecision hit her so hard. It was just a kiss, it wouldn't hurt anything and in truth she wanted to see if he did just talk a big game or could put up. But kissing led to more, she knew where he wanted this to end up. "Ishtar I-.."Her mind was drawn from these thoughts when his lips brushed hers, she gave a sharp inhale, opening her mouth enough for him to connect it. She was creating her own doom by letting him do this. He wanted to get close to her, but she feared it and didn't know if she would be able to stop it.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Even with the booze you taste better than I imagined.

((Hey, is he drinking demon brew?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar felt it. The spark. The connection as he kissed her slow and heated. He would not go further. She'd only consented to the kiss, his inner feelings demanded more but his logical mind told him to hold back until she consented to more. He cuddled her close as he kept his lips on hers. He felt the danger in the back of his mind but felt as long as he didn't do anything to stupid she wouldn't shiv him in the throat.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille's eyes grew heavy lidded, closing finally after letting out a small moan when she felt felt her back against the island. Never had she imagined a kiss could be so good. Sure, she'd made out plenty of times but this about took her breath away. She could feel it slipping, losing control of her resolve so she pulled back early from him panting softly. His horns almost perfectly erect now, she'd venture a guess too that he had no idea how long and menacing his fangs were this very moment.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Wicked Male.

((Meh Im sorry ladies I gotta get to bed. Got work in 5 hours XD. Sorry to leave it in such a horrible spot but I am falling asleep at my computer. Peace))  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games