Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:39 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian's lips tugged into a smirk as she looked at him. Sliding into the seat beside him, she turned the chair to face him. "Well, I do all my best acting at night~" she purred softly before her lips pursed into a pout and her brows rose to give him puppy dog eyes. "Unfortunately for me, I don't have anyone to show my acting skills too so I've become a lonely wanderer with no place to go." She leaned in a little closer to him, lightly grazing a nail along the back of his hand in a teasing fashion. "It's so cold without someone there. I was hoping, I could find someone to be my personal heater...If you're not too busy that is." Her garnet eyes narrowed as she gave a more seductive smile and leaned back. It was always fun playing with him. Watching his face turn red always brought her thorough amounts of enjoyment.

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:40 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree rested her head against his collarbone now, closing her eyes in bliss. How was it that every day he could bring her such immense joy like this? To make her feel and know that she was the only one in the world that could be close to him like this. It made her shift again, a leg lifting and feeling her boot slide against her calf. The sharpness of the heel did nothing to her at that moment, though she did keep her legs still after that. Her ear moved its way over so it lay flat against his jacket so as she could hear his heartbeat. It could lull her to sleep in any situation. She remained quiet throughout the elevator ride before lifting her hand and pointing to the left. Her voice was a bare whisper now. She wanted to be in his arms for the rest of the night. She wanted to make love to him, to talk to him, to laugh with him, to... Well, it didn't matter which one was in order. She was here with him. Pulling back her hand from his back, she held it to her face, eyes shifting over her wedding ring. God. She hadn't meant to leave it - and she'd tell him just that when she had a second. "613..." Eyes meandered over it, the golden lining in perfect complexion of her skin and an amazing compliment if not almost extremely similar to his eyes.

She reached for the clutch now settled on her stomach and used her one hand to open the top and slip out the key card she had grabbed earlier, leaving her phone be as she locked it back up. Her other hand continuously played along with the back of his hair, running her fingers through the ends and pulling them back out again. She inhaled slowly, still listening to the steady beat of his heart. Every other person in the world meant nothing to her right now. She didn't care that Skylar and Jacob hadn't texted her - no offense to them. She didn't care about Lillian and Tyrese - though she felt closer to Tyrese now. She didn't want to ruin this perfect moment with her husband. Hnn... Her husband. She could never get used to that. Even two years of saying it. Hell, she couldn't get used to the word 'fiance' after hardly one!

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved.
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:52 am
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Her own blush darkened immensely. He thought she was amazing? Her pulse once again quickened to an echoing loud pace, so much so that she could barely hear anything else around them. What was happening? Was it because of that simple couple that they were acting like this? Was it the romance in the air? This was a ball to mostly celebrate the seasons, not anything else. Her hands came up slowly and smoothed themselves along the table top. She wasn't sure what to do right now. She tapped her feet nervously as she tried to come up with something. Anything! Devi's heart gave a surprised flutter as she thought of something. It was a crazy something that would most likely cause even more awkwardness between them, but the urge was too great to resist thanks to the atmosphere and their conversation. Standing up slowly, she shuffled over to Andrew. If she took too long, he might turn her down; actually she knew he would. A split second of hesitation before she leaned down and pressed her lips against his softly, almost timidly. She was insane!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:06 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

alexus lead the way over to one of the table, handing Rylee a crystal glass with her drink inside before grabbing his own. He smiled at her as he spun around and folded one arm across his abdomen. Literally everyone here looked to have come with someone, "Think there a couple here that would want to swing with us?" He snickered and brought his glass to his lips. Surely he had no reason to separate from himself to go flirt with another woman, this was a couples ball. Dull. So well, they'd better introduce themselves as a couple to another couple. Maybe the red haired male and his Indian companion sitting at ont of the tables?

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:12 am
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $762

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Fidgeting in his seat a little, the male didn't dare glance at Devi, he was too nervous about how she would react. Would she get mad? Would she leave? Thoughts raced through his mind before he looked up as he heard the sound of Devi's chair moving agaisnt the floor, his heart sinking at the idea that he had made the situation too awkward and she was going to leave. Watching her, he then grew a little confused as she walked towards him. "Devi?" Was all he managed to say before she moved closer to him and was kissing him. Wait... what? The male blinked in surprise, his blush deepening even more... if that was actually possible... He couldn't actually believe this was happening. Of course it wasn't his first kiss, but this felt... different, it made his heart flutter then beat faster. Slowly reaching his hand up, he brushed strand of hair away from Devi's face before gently placing his hand agaisnt her cheek, his eyes closing as he leaned closer to her, seeming a small bit hesitant as he returned her kiss, he was just hoping she wouldn't suddenly change her mind then slap him or something.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:25 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee followed after him then smiled as he handed her a drink. "Thank you." She said before she took a sip and smiled a little, remembering the first time she had tasted alcohol. Which had actually been on the day of their wedding. She'd never had many friends to go out drinking on her 21st birthday. The teal haired woman then blinked before looking over at Alexus and rolling her eyes a little. "Ha-ha." She said, smirking at him a little before she took another sip, her teal eyes looking around the room again. It appeared as if everybody had somebody that they were with. She wondered which one they would go introduce themselves to first. As she glanced around, the woman then giggled softly as she noticed a red haired male and his companion kissing, both of them as red as the male's hair. 'It must be their first date.' She thought to herself before glancing around again, her eyes finally resting on Alexus. "So, who shall we go talk to first. Orrr. Maybe we could go dance?" She said as she glanced up at him, wondering if he would agree... no, he would agree eventually. They can't go to a ball and not dance. She would get him to agree somehow.

O.O.C

whiters4

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:29 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

His eyes remained fixated on Celly, not looking away for a second. He was worrying for her life right now. For the first time in his life he was afraid of losing her. He never felt like this before but she was meaning something more to him then anyone else he met. If he didn't went and told her to leave him be this would not of happen. Now here he was with her in his arms, shaking.

He felt her body violently shake for quite a bit before suddenly stopping. Holding his breath he whispered her name in hoping for a response. Soon enough he noticed her eyes opening up. "You collapsed on the ground, shaking..." He didn't smile to show he was relieved yet as he felt like she wasn't out of the woods yet. He could be mistaken but to be safe he kept ihs arms wrapped tightly around her. "I'm so sorry for this...it's my fault." He knew it was. He would humbly welcome it if she allowed it.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:39 am
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

613. 613. Let's see...Looking at the signs, he found the number grouping for her room and turned down that hallway. Tossing her slightly in his arms to readjust her, he grunted softly as he felt a spike of pain in his knee. He should have brought his meds with him but he didn't even think about it. Oh well, he'd just have to suffer for the night. It was doubtful that they be going home tonight. He'd already had two drinks and he didn't know how Bree would feel driving the bike home. He wasn't even sure she wanted to go home tonight. They were already here and had a room. One night together, away from home wouldn't hurt. The only one waiting for them at home right now was Dime, and he was capable of fending for himself for one night.

Just as he stepped in front of the door, waiting for her to open it, he felt a particularly painful spike. It literally felt like a spike was being driven through his knee. Dear god! It didn't even hurt this bad when he first injured it! He needed to get off his feet, like now. The joint was already starting to pain to buckle under their weight. Finn bit into his cheek hard, biting back the pain so he didn't say anything in a connotation that she might conceive as him being mean; especially after what he did to win her over again. He really wished she'd hurry though, he wasn't sure how much longer he could stand; even if he wasn't carrying her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:52 am
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Devi felt his fingers brush against her skin before coming to a rest. Her heart skipped a beat when he returned the kiss, not at all expecting that. She expected him to turn her down. To push her away like she was crazy and diseased. But...she was diseased. After thirty seconds or less, Devi pulled away, shuffling backwards and falling into her seat. She shouldn't even be allowed to look at other people, let alone interact with them. Looking down into her lap, she watched her fingers fidget with each other. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know what came over me," she murmured, even once looking up at him. She felt so ashamed of herself. She didn't deserve to have a crush on Andrew, or be with him, or even be around him! Devi got up again, standing there for a second before turning and making her way to the lobby.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:57 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Content

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He smiled, holding her hands as he led her to the dance floor. The drastic measure in height had made him laugh once again but that's what he liked about her.

'Liked?' he thought to himself as he cocked his head slightly to the side in confusion. Is that how he really felt? He stared at his partner, his harsh gazed softened the moment he laid eyes on her. Unconsciously, a smile had formed on his as he continued to look at her. Yeah, he likes this midget. He doesn't quite understand it yet but he supposed he likes her. He wouldn't go as far as try to kiss her if he didn't. Widening his eyes in surprise as he realised his own actions, he turned his head away, lightly chuckling.

'Like'. He spoke, without a voice. 'I like you.' a huge grin had stretched across his face. He snapped out of his thoughts as he heard someone speaking, shifting his gaze to the stage, he noticed a male. Wife? He said, shifting his gaze to the woman named 'Bree'. He smiled at the sight, soon shifting his gaze towards Rina. What if it happened to the both of them? He froze in his movements, a little shocked at his own thoughts. No, no, what was he thinking? There's no way she'd agree to something like that. Sighing, he tightened his grasp around her hand. He had the sudden urge to bring her back to Britain with him some day, introduce her to his mother and all. Though it would be creepy, bringing someone to the graveyeard.

"It's a little odd coming from me, I don't know why but I just want to you to Britain to meet my mother. Like, let her know you're the one person I want to be with or something" he hadn't realised it sounded like a confession. He blurted his thoughts out, but soon shaking his head. "Stupid, I know. Forget what I said."

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:05 am
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $462

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew felt his heart beating at such a fast pace he wouldn't be surprised if someone could hear it. Opening his eyes again as she pulled away, he looked at her, his blush still there before he tilted his head to the side a little. She looked upset about something. Should he have not returned the kiss. "Don't be sorry." He said softly before his head snapped up and he blinked as she started walking away. "Devi wait!" He said, getting up and swerving around people to catch up to her, reaching her as she had made it to the lobby. The male gently grabbed her hand before looking at her. "I..I really didn't mind... I wasn't lying when I said I really do like you.." He said, looking down at her and nowhere else. He wanted to show her that he meant it, he really did like her, and didn't want her to be upset.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:15 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese looked over her body as she sat on the stool, leaning slightly to be able to see the lace of her dress draping over her shoes. He liked this dress, elegant and form fitting in just the right places. He smiled coyly up at her puppy dogs eyes, inhaling before putting on a sympathetic expression. His head tipped towards the hand she was touching, his hair falling over one eye as his gaze stayed locked onto hers. He then smiled again. He remembered the heater thing. "I would love that darlin'. But, there's a demoness I'm supposed to be meetin' soon. I don't think she'll like seein' me with another woman. Buuuut..." He trailed off, eyes falling to their hands as he bit his lips, then flickered his navy eyes back to hers. "Maybe if we leave soon enough, she won't miss me to bad." He smiled more slyly and let his gaze cut back to the ball briefly. Things had calmed back down by now.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:28 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

There was a sudden laugh from her when she felt herself tossed up once. It always made her giggle. The way he could just push her into the air like she was a damn feather or something. The card bounced in her lap and she snatched it quickly before it could fall off of her stomach, gripping it tighter into her hand. Honestly? They didn't even have to go back to the ball. She was just content knowing she would probably lay down with him. Or whatever he had in store for them. Releasing a content sigh, she slipped the card through the key slot in no time at all, the light flickering green before she opened up the handle and tried to push at the door with her fingertips as far as she could; though she was sure it wouldn't be a problem once Finn propped his way through. Luckily for her, there was absolutely nothing stopping them in the way of the floor nor bed nor bathroom. She had cleaned earlier, leaving the bed completely made and the duffel bag neatly packed this time, sitting on a nearby chair.

Casting a glance over to the bed, she only kept her head against his shoulder now, feeling absolutely adored in his arms.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved.
Money: $390.50

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:59 am
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus laughed at his wife's sarcastic retort. Of course she wasn't going to jump at the idea, he doubted anyone here would. He kissed her cheek while she sipped from her glass,still holding his glass between his fingers. Anyway, he knew they had better make up their minds about what they're going to do, the night wasn't so young anymore. He ground his jaw when she gave him two options, "Dance? To this horrid music?" He paused with distaste, grabbing an appetizer of some sort and stuffing it into his mouth discreetly. "Fine, but only to one song." He agreed, downing the rest of his glass and putting it with the other empty glasses to be collected by staff.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:12 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee smiled as she felt him kiss her cheek. Moving the cup away from her lips, she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed his jaw before staring at him and nodding a little before chuckling softly as he spoke of his distaste in the music. Yeah, it was a little boring, but one dance wouldn't kill him! She chuckled a bit as she watched him stuff an appetizer in his mouth before her teal eyes sparkled happily as he said he would dance. One song was fine with her. "Okay!" She said, finishing her glass before setting it down with the rest. She then took his hand and walked with him towards the dance floor, being sure not to drag him this time.

O.O.C

whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games