Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:25 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

ϟ Who ϟ Nobody tab ϟ Cash ϟ $997.00 tab ϟ Attire ϟ Practical + Overcoat tab ϟ OOC ϟ Doop~

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do

It was one of those cold, depressing days; one where even the sun was reluctant to make an appearance. But, through it all Antonio still made his way through the streets with a smile. Having donned an overcoat before he'd stepped outside the house, his quick pace down the sidewalk helped to keep the man relatively warm; with only a stray gust of wind to blow through his fabric defenses. With both hands stuffed into the deep recesses of his pocket, the left absently fiddling with the few lollipops he carried about, he made his way steadily to an unknown destination. With nothing to occupy his time, he found his schedule fairly open and flexible enough to accommodate any new events-- all he had to do was find them.

Unfortunately, his aimless walk throughout town hadn't been as prosperous as he'd hope. The only thing he had managed to do was start on a lollipop, the white stick waggling in his mouth. Until something came up, or he was struck by an idea, Antonio was stuck with his thoughts, and those thoughts eventually fell back to last night. Last night had been weird. Really weird. He'd been having fun with his new friend April, and just like that the lights went out. Everything after that had been... blurry; those picture clear memories muddling together. He couldn't exactly remember what happened, but he did remember April ushering them back onto the boat at some point. It was so strange. And what that weathergirl had said. She'd been locked in a closet? Soleil certainly was becoming interesting-- why hadn't this sort of stuff happened before?

Antonio took another step forward, unintentionally stepping into the path of another wind current. The man shivered, muscles contracting, and one hand reluctantly freed itself from his coat pocket to adjust his scarf. Ah, this sort of weather. It'd certainly make going to the beach harder.

And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Heiress Of Life

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Jason just left his house for no reason nor purpose. Basically, before Rina had left, she told him to get out of the house, do stuff. Well, he got out of the house, but he really has no clue as to what to do. Other than still worry slightly about Rina. She did say she was doing fine, but what if her condition suddenly gets worse or something? What if she gets hurt somehow? All these 'what ifs' went through his mind, making him slightly anxious. Why in the world did he not just go to the hospital to stay with her? Perhaps it was because of that redhead. He was with her, and it just repelled him from existing there. He doesn't like hospitals anyway, and neither does Rina. Ah, little runt's probably complaining. She was when he was there last night with her. Hopefully, she doesn't break into the cafeteria. She might get arrested, and it'd just make her condition worse.

Bah, something to do, something to do.. Maybe he could find someone to talk to? He certainly doesn't want to bother Enya, and he slightly wants to find someone outside of their weird 'friend' group. Just someone who isn't involved with Seth. Even though he's been warming up to that guy a little, he still likes to keep his distance from him. Now, he was a bit lost in thought whether he should start talking to him more or not, when he bumped into someone. "Woah- Whoops, sorry!" He said with a chuckle, and scratched the back of his head. The guy was about his height, and he better not start yelling just because of a little bump.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Thoughtful )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( A Guy )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

ϟ Who ϟ A blonde stranger tab ϟ Cash ϟ $997.00 tab ϟ Attire ϟ Practical + Overcoat tab ϟ OOC ϟ Sorry it's short! I couldn't think of much.

A sudden impact and an unknown person, voicing an apology, jarred Antonio from his thoughts. He turned on his feet, adjusting his vision when he realized the blonde in front of him was the same height as him. "Heh." he broke out into a smile, an odd way to react to the stranger who had just bumped into him. "It's alright. No harm no foul." he responded, his words slurred by the lollipop in his mouth. It was certainly an interesting take-- considering that not much could harm him. "But, if you still feel bad you can always make it up to me by taking me out." he chuckled at his own attempt at a joke, before his expression simmered into a neutrally amused one. "Kidding." This was a new person, and new people meant new plans and opportunities. It seemed that, at least for the next few minutes, his schedule had changed.

Antonio pushed back his candy, allowing the green apple flavor to coat his taste buds before he pulled the candy out by the stick. Right. He was going to make this guy a friend, as he did every stranger he came across. And the first step to that was a simple introduction. "I'm Antonio." It was a shame, but his plan was still in the works. After his brief introduction, the Hispanic fell silent. Once more he found his hand edging up towards his neck to where his scarf was, fidgeting with it so that the soft material now covered just the beginning of his chin. "Ah, what's your name?"

User Image

Heiress Of Life

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
asonorenos

There was a smile on Jason's face when the stranger had a pleasant response, and even made a little joke. He chuckled with him, and he couldn't help but feel his mood lighten a little. Hey, this guy seems pretty cheery, that's definitely something he needs in his life at the moment. Of course Rina is one big - little - ball of happiness, but it's hard to talk about sad or deep things with that tiny sugar packet of energy. And if he met someone else like her, it just might kill him. Nonetheless, it was still pretty cool to meet somebody new!

The lollipop that the man was eating brought to mind two things: The crazy Halloween event and candy in general. He definitely didn't want to talk about that whole mess, but it made him think about candy now! He shoulda just babysat some kids and trick-or-treated with them! He would have buttloads of candy, and probably could have gotten a few extra bucks! "Nice to meet you, name's Jason." After such a simple intro, he couldn't really think of much to say after that. How about a friendly handshake? With that, he held out his hand, signaling for one. There was literally nothing else that could come to mind. Man, he needs more friends, this shouldn't be so difficult. That damn redhead's been rubbing off him. Ugh, he needs to stop with that. For the sake of his own health. This guy is definitely gonna be the start! Just like Rina always says: the more, the merrier!

He should start looking for a candy shop. That lollipop's killing him. Next thing ya know, he was intensely eyeing it like an idiot. Well, that's what happens. Candy deficiency! It can strike at any moment!

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Calm )
Money ( $925 )
With ( Antonio )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: It's OK! Can't think of much either emotion_facepalm

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

ϟ Who ϟ Jason tab ϟ Cash ϟ $997.00 tab ϟ Attire ϟ Practical + Overcoat tab ϟ OOC ϟ Yup, yup. Next posts... they will be longer.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Jason." Antonio chirped. They'd exchanged pleasantries and introduced themselves, now what? He could always try for the ole 'how about this weather' schtick, but the answer was obvious; it was cold and none too pleasant. "Mm." he furrowed his eyebrows in light concentration, trying to think just what he could say next, and nearly missed Jason extending his hand for what could only be assumed was a handshake; the slight movement catching his attention just in time. Another smile appeared on his face and he pushed his hand out to wrap around the other's, giving it a firm shake before he pulled his hand back. A strong handshake, his father had always said, it helped make a man. Which was odd, when you took that into perspective. Why would something so trivial make you a 'man'? What even made you a man!? Antonio certainly didn't know, but he did know he was getting sidetracked by his own thoughts.

Tucking the lollipop safely in his mouth once more, Antonio would raise his eyebrows when he realized his companion was practically boring a hole into his candy. Such an intense stare, he couldn't help but laugh. His smile grew wider, broken only by the stick that stuck out between it. "Do you want one?" from his pocket, he offered four lollipops: separated by his digits and each a different flavor. So he was a candy lover too? That was fantastic! They already had something in common. "Or, if this isn't enough, I know there's a candy shop nearby." if he agreed to his second offer, that meant he could buy even more candy. Halloween had been... disappointing, and he hadn't gotten the proper amount of candy he'd usually have gotten-- just a funnel cake and hazy memories. At least this way, he could try and make it up with a bunch of tooth-rotting sweets, and get to know Jason along the way. What could be better!?

User Image

Heiress Of Life

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason had a warm smile on his face when Antonio shook his hand back, happy that he wasn't left hanging. It certainly would be awkward to have his hand just suspended in the air like that. However, he became very embarrassed when he realized Antonio was laughing at the fact he had been staring at his lollipop. It like a starving wolf boring into a rabbit. Scratching the back of his head, he smiled sheepishly with a small blush on his face. Hey, he hasn't eaten any candy in a while alright! So many things have been happening to him lately! But, hey-- candy! Antonio was a holding out 4 sticks! "Yes please!" He exclaimed, and politely took a blue raspberry lollipop. Quickly fiddling with the wrapper and taking it off, he popped the round candy into his mouth. Ah, it's been so long! Sugary sweetness, where have you been! Plus, it's blue raspberry, his favorite! Jason turns into a little kid over this stuff! It's like Rina's addiction to cinnamon buns!

His attention perked once again when he mentioned a candy shop, to which he happily nodded to. "Yeah!" Ah, yes, this will replace that disaster of a Halloween event! He'll definitely get some stuff for his lil' sis too, knowing she'd probably want some chocolate or sour neon gummy worms. Sugary stuff and sweets are her biggest weaknesses. As soon as Antonio would start leading the way, he would gladly follow; take him to candy land! Bring on the sweets!

..Wow. This is so embarrassing. He's acting like a little kid over sugar. He basically just took candy from a stranger. Such a bad example for children. Good thing there's none around! He needs a break too every once in a while come on! He can't be acting like a perfect role model all the time (though he really doesn't)! He does love kids, but he can't stay with them 24/7! He's an adult, he needs social interaction with people his age! It is now time to relax, make some friends, and get some sugar! But, literal candy, not kisses or whatever. Bah, now it sounds weird.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Happy, Childish )
Money ( $925 )
With ( Antonio )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:44 pm
User Image

ϟ Who ϟ Jason tab ϟ Cash ϟ $997.00 tab ϟ Attire ϟ Practical + Overcoat tab ϟ OOC ϟ Ah! I am so sorry for not replying sooner. I had planned on posting last night, but I got sick.

Pocketing the other three lollipops, Antonio beamed. It was nice to actually give away one of his candies, usually he ate them throughout the day. It was nice, of course, it certainly gave him something to enjoy, but it wasn't wise to eat so much sugar throughout the course of the day. He perked up once the other male, excitedly, agreed to his second offer, and waved a hand that indicated for him to follow. "Alright!" in an attempt to return some warmth to his body, he returned his hands to his jacket pocket, stretching and curling his fingers to try and stimulate the blood flow. He started forward, adjusting his pace so that he could walk beside Jason, and make conversing with the blonde easier.

"So!" he inclined his head towards Jason and smiled lightly. "How long have you lived in Soleil?" it was a simple question, right? And, it could be the gateway to more interesting conversation, at least, that was the plan. "I've only lived here two years, myself." he found his attention straying out to environment around them, a few moments of silence passing by as he looked around. "It's really pretty here, peaceful too." not counting last night of course. But, every other day for the past seven hundred and thirty days had been-- not ideal, for there were a few days out of the years that hadn't been peaceful, but they had been without much incident. Which was surprising, considering he had moved out onto an island, away from his parents-- the only family he knew.

As he reminisced over his memories, the two grew closer to the candy shop until they nearly passed it. "Oops." the male laughed at his own lack of attention and quickly backpedaled, tugging lightly at Jason's arm to have him follow. "I guess I oughta pay more attention..." he mused and pushed open the door to Sucre's Refinements. "Well, here we are!"

[Exit]

User Image

Heiress Of Life

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason was happy at Antonio's response, and walked elatedly beside his new-found friend. Still licking the raspberry flavored lollipop, he turned towards his companion and found an easy answer to his words. "Hah, I've only lived here for about 3 weeks. Just followed my little sister here." He added that last bit to just add another topic to their conservation, since he could go on for hours and hours about Rina. That girl could bring a lot of memories back to him, both happy ones and sad ones. She really is important in is life, mainly the reason why she occupies a lot of his thoughts. "Yeah, I guess." This place certainly is pretty, but peaceful? Eehhh.. More or less? All the stuff that's happened to him here has been mixed. Everything's been going so fast, time for him has been going even faster! It's crazy! All he's really done is meet a few people, get into some bad drama, and just adventure around the city. A basic summary.

What's a basic summary of what Rina has done? He got there about 4 or 5 days after her, and boom, she has a boyfriend. Kissy and touchy, too. He rolled the piece of candy in his mouth between his teeth, grumbling quietly at that. He's been trying to get over it, but he can't, how can he? Accepting the guy won't happen anytime soon, and it just irks him at the fact that they're together most of the time. He expected a nice, energetic, and goofy kind of guy to be her boyfriend, since he did expect for her to get one. Not some sulking behemoth that works as a bartender at a crappy nightclub. But honestly, Jason needs more things to think about other than his sister's life. More things -- happy things -- need to happen to him.

He was finally brought out of his thoughts when he felt a tug on his arm, and realized they had passed the place they were going to. He laughed with his company, and excitedly walked into the store. Sucre's Refinements, huh? Looking around, he awed at the amount of candy they had. This was literally being a kid in a candy store. "Thanks for bringing me here!" He said happily. Now all Jason has to do is make sure that he doesn't clean out his wallet.

((Exit to Sucre's Refinements))

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Happy, Childish )
Money ( $925 )
With ( Antonio )

Crush | None yet |

OOC: It's OK! I was trying to post sooner, but there was emergency cooking needed at my house!

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:42 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Crushing: None | Location: Downtown Soleil | With: None | Weapon: Katana | Job: The Shark's Head Waitress | Theme: Fast Forward
                                              ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Misaki rushes through the streets of Downtown Soleil. Even though she was thrown in an awkward situation the night before, her servant was able to find her. There was no way in hell she was going to go back home to those demons. Falling raindrops slip down her face as she rushes past the brightly light window displays. She looks back as the servant yells out to her. "Milady please wait, your parents are worried about you, please return home they are waiting for you to call them" Misaki just laughs as she continues her retreat. "Pfft there is no way I’m going to go back with you, just leave me alone already!" She had enough with the chase, she had to lose her and now. She finds her chance when she spots an alley between two tall buildings. She quickly slips into it and ducks behind a dumpster. The servant doesn’t notice and runs right past the alley and heads farther up the street. Misaki lets out a sigh of relief, seeing that she had finally escaped the servant once again.

Misaki heads out of the alley and back into the street. However she had no idea where she was. In the process of trying to escape she ran into an area of town she had never been to before. Hopelessly lost and soaking wet she begins to wine a little. What was going to do know? Where was she supposed to go? Completely unsure what to do she beings to wonder around. She knew that she had to get out of the rain so she finds a covered area and quickly slips under. She hugs herself in hopes that it will warm her up.
                                              "Aw man maybe I should have just gone with that women after all, I would at least be dry and not totally lost." She takes a seat on the sidewalk, and wraps her hands around her body. It looked like she was just an ordinary street bumb. But she didn’t care all she wanted was to get back to a place that was familiar, even if it meant getting help from a complete stranger.

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Fancy Dancy || Alright || Bookworms: S.A || Downtown Soleil || Herself || Single

The brunette hasn't been at the city for a while as she has been staying home for a while and took a little vacation away from the city as well. Basically like... a day or two away from Soleil and returned back at Soleil today. While she was away from the city, she was debating herself if whether she should go back to this city or stay with her brother again, but she did told her brother she was going to live her own life and figure out what she'll do with her life. Though... being at the city for a while, she hasn't really interact or manage to get a couple of friends while being here. Well she did have a couple of people she would talk here and there, but mostly either during work or ordering something, but other than that, she didn't much strike a conversation with anyone. To be honest, she didn't really care much of not having much friends as she was mainly a loner during school and not much people would notice her as she was just a normal plain girl. It didn't much bother her, but sometimes she wouldn't mind conversations or some friends here and there, though... she wouldn't know what to talk about with those people as she usually reads a book and didn't know what people talks about here.

As she was walking around Downtown Soleil, the brunette pulled out something in her bag a small note paper with a list of what she needs to buy. Mostly in the list was groceries she needed and then maybe later, she'll see if she could buy more clothes maybe? Don't know why she would bother go shopping for clothes as she didn't mind her clothes, but maybe it'll just be a little change for her. While she was away from Soleil, her brother was trying her things about life and talking about her life during the city. Of course, Junavi told him the truth of how her life is here, pretty good, not much interesting going on, until her brother asked her about friends or maybe if the girl had a boyfriend and didn't speak of him with her brother. Junavi didn't really care about those things, but her brother told her to make at least a couple of friends and told her couple of things to either talk about them or be herself. All these things her brother and her talked about roamed around her mind a while. Maybe her brother was correct, but then again, it wasn't like Junavi was going to see them again unless they plan to meet again, though whatever, she still didn't care. As she was walking down the streets, she looked down at the list of groceries then looked up and moved her head around as she was searching for the grocery store. She knew it was around here, but where? Downtown Soleil also didn't have much stores around here so it wouldn't be too difficult, though she did have to jog her memory back trying to remember the places around Soleil. She knew where her job is at, but since she was a non-socialize person or outgoing either, she didn't much knew where each store was at. As Junavi walked around the streets, she wasn't really watching where she was going until she suddenly and gently bumped into someone. As far the girl knew, whoever she bumped into wouldn't notice her and think they either bumped into a wall or something. Well whatever the person would think, the girl moved aside from the person and started to walked passed them.

Out.Of.Character:
Most of the text in this post is just a little story background going around her life.

EnchantedLilypads

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Crushing: None | Location: Downtown Soleil | With: Quiet Girl | Weapon: Katana | Job: The Shark's Head Waitress | Theme: Fast Forward
                                              ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Quite some time had passed since she had taken this position on the side walk. She watches had cars drive by with raindrops attached that reflected the neon lights of downtown. Blurry shadows shaped like human beings hide under their brightly colored umbrellas as the head off to there meaningless jobs. They were strangers to her and no one seemed to care that she was just sitting there. Was there anyone nice enough to stop and notice that she was in trouble? Just before she had given up all hope she feels the sudden collusion of someone else. At first when Misaki looked up there was no one there, but after staring for several seconds a shadow figure comes into her view. After several more seconds the blurry shadow cleared up to be what looked like a young girl. Misaki watches as the girl tries to ignore what she just did and continued on her merry way.

"What a minute did she just bump into me and not apologize afterwards? Pfft that’s so rude". Shaking her head, Misaki helps herself up and opens her mouth and says loudly “Hey excuse me, you should apologize when you bump into someone”. Who did she think she was? There was no way she was going to let her get away with it that easily. However her attention is moved to a group of people off to the side staring at her. They seemed to be wondering who she was talking to. Did they not see that rude girl? Misaki was confused, was the girl a ghost or something? Well it did take a few seconds before her eyes were able to see her. Misaki turns her attention back to the girl to see if she had gotten her attention.

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Fancy Dancy || Calm || Bookworms: S.A || Downtown Soleil || Some Lady || Single

As the brunette made her way passed through the person she bumped to, until she heard someone calling out to her... No.. That couldn't be right! Not much people would notice this plain quiet girl. Slowly, she turned her head back to the person she bumped into then to the crowd of people staring at her. The girl coughed up a little laugh as she watched the crowd look confused at the lady and didn't see Junavi standing in their view of sight. She was quite impressed that someone noticed her while everyone else looked confused. That was something Junavi didn't see much everyday in her life, expect probably back home when she's around her brother, then more people would notice her as she would talk quite a lot when she's with her brother. Though without anything to say to the lady who was able to get her attention, she turned her back once again to her, moving her head to the side a bit able to see one of her eye and lips, and smirked at the lady. The brunette was really impressed of what just happened today.

With her back turned to the lady and a smirk left on her face, the brunette walked through the crowd of people, hoping to get out of the sight of the lady and moved on her day. The girl wondered what will that lady do.. Will she continued chasing after a 'ghost' type of person and have her apologized for bumping into her or just let her be? Whatever she'll do, the brunette will have to watch and see what's she going to do. But after making her little exit away from the crowds and the lady, she walked passed through many stores and found her way to the grocery store to do her little shopping.

{Exit}

Out.Of.Character:
Let's play Chase! x3

EnchantedLilypads

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games