Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarsInTheDark97

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxx... What are you doing ?... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... I don't understand ...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... Wait.. are you looking at.... me ? ... xxxxxxxxxx ... did I do something wrong ?...

StarsInTheDark97
Michiru Kyle Ritter

Michiru was lost in thought staring at this man. ... I don't understand ... he thought , trying to figure out why he couldn't get a read on the man... and then the man looked at him. uh oh.... was his first thought but the man give him a smirk, and even winked at him. Almost immediately a red-ish pink color came upon his cheeks and he closed his legs rather abruptly, looking down and to the right and biting his lip before glancing back up to find the man still staring. Taking a deep, but still rather shaky , breath he sat up straight and tried to give him a smile back, but he didn't even let go from biting his lip as he did it. After words he realized it, and his face got an even darker red. He let go of his lip, an indent left behind to show he was biting rather hard. He swallowed roughly. ...w..whats going ? he thought of , not sure how the man could make him react. While he looked up at him, his purple hues shining innocently in the morning light coming through the window. swallowing roughly he turned to the waitress and ordered a cup of black coffee in his shaky, stuttering, and rather feminine voice. He looked back over, shooting the man a small , shy smirk as he struggled to keep eye contact. The mans features, clean cut, but his eyes were piercing and before he had smiled and winked at chiru, he felt they could have burned a whole tough his forehead if he had looked...which is something that very much kept him interested.

(( ooc - ))

Where - the shimmering starfish
with - an eye catching individual
Status - single
Health - still to skinny
Mood - coffee....

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 am
User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†
          Mood: For a drink
          In the company of:
          Relationship Status: Single
          Cash:$200.00 Bank:$350.00

Wearing
          Song: Five Finger Death Punch- Jekyll and Hyde
          Kyoko had done a little "Google Mapping" of this place. So she knew where some places were. She wasn't quite ready to go home either. She had only just arrived and wanted to do some exploring. Shoving her hands in her pockets, she walked down around Soleil. Mainly she was looking for a place for a drink. She stopped at a place that caught her eye.

"Shimmering Starfish, huh? Guess I could give this a try", she said before opening the door. Looking around, she saw wandering eyes staring at her. Kyoko shrugged them off, They looked weak anyway, she thought as she made her way to the counter and sat on the barstool. She crossed one leg over the other and motioned for a bartender. "I'll have a hurricane", she ordered.  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
          • Pet Lover 100
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Person of Interest 200
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:16 am
          ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
          øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Today felt like it was moving slow, ever since she rolled out of bed. Walking around town she finally decided to take a break. Stopping outside of a shop her green eyes moved from the street to the window of the store. It looked interesting inside, it gave off this welcoming atmosphere.
          "The Shimmering Starfish..." her plump brown lips sounded out the words before she turned on the heels of her brown boots. Opening the doors to the shop Nomelle's attitude instantly changed from being bored to interested. She'd never come across a place like this.

Walking in she ignored all eyes as she headed towards the counter. Spotting bright red hair Nomelle tried not to stare. Sitting a chair away from the female Nomelle too ordered a drink. "Can I have the Lava Flow?" crossing her feet at her ankles she looked to the woman with the bright colored hair. "That's some style you have there. Not that it's bad. It's interesting."

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000
          ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Accompanied by: Myself ➳➳➳Mood: Bored ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{O.o.C:}

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:31 am
          User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†
                  In the company of: ?

Wearing
                  Kyoko heard the footsteps of someone approaching where she sat. But the person sat a stool away from her. She heard the woman order a Lava Flow then comment on her style. On the corner of her eye, she saw the woman had long curly hair and iced coffee colored skin. "Oh, thanks. I like your boots", she said as the bartender placed her drink on a coaster in front of her. She grabbed the glass and took large sips of it. The rum slid down her throat, warming her body on the way down.

She set the glass down and switched legs. "I guess you sort of develop a style when you're in a band. It just kind of comes with the territory. People recognize ya for it. But I tell you what. After a while, it gets old. You want to change, but your manager tells you not to because the people won't like it. 'Fans' don't really like change too much". Kyoko went on as she drank some more of her drink.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
                  • Pet Lover 100
                  • Dressed Up 200
                  • Person of Interest 200
                  PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 am
                  ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
                  øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Hearing the ice knock against her glass as the bartender sat it down Nomelle tore her eyes from the woman once again and picked up her glass swishing the liquid around as she smiled at the compliment.
                  "Gracias" she replied lifting her glass up to her lips. The iced tea looking drink flowing down her throat as she drank. The mix of flavors swishing about as the cold liquid entered her mouth. Pulling the glass from her lips Nomelle listened to the woman speak.

A band huh? I can see it. "Change is good. Or so I was told. Giving it a chance won't kill you." she said as she swished the liquid around in the glass again. "People who want to live in a constant situation are boring and they'll never find happiness." Nomelle placed her glass down and uncrossed her feet moving them onto the bars at the bottom of the stool. "What did you do in the band? You look like you could kill the guitar."

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000
                  ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Accompanied by: Myself ➳➳➳Mood: Intrigued ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:28 am
                  User Image

The blue haired male walked inside quietly and took his seat at the bar.He wore a simple black print t-shirt,gray hoodie,and blue jeans.His gaze moved from his phone to the bartender."Hmm.Could I get nachos and a Mai tai,please?" He said,for once not swarmed by ladies.He returned to his phone but not before noticing the two beutiful ladies near him.

Mood: For a snack.
                  Cash:1000  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250
                  PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:46 am
                  User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†

Wearing
                          Kyoko watched as the bartender placed the woman's drink down on the counter in front of her. She listened as she mentioned people will never find happiness in constant change. Shrugging in response, "I mean. It's what the fans want. Shows are how we made money. If fans aren't interested, they'll stop attending shows. The manager was very persistent about keeping the style. After awhile, it just stuck really". She drank some more of her drink, the warming sensation of the rum running down her throat. "I'm Kyoko by the way. As for my role in the band. I did play a little guitar. But I was mostly lead vocals".

She heard more footsteps entering the bar. Looking over a bit, she saw it was a blue haired male. He sat down at the bar, ordering nachos and a drink. By the looks of how he looked, he wasn't looking for any company. Unless he approached them, he wanted to be alone. But she did catch him looking at them. She smirked a bit as she sipped her drink. "Seems we have an on-looker", she said quietly before drinking.
                          x-I-Is-Rissa-x
                          Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:45 pm
                          ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
                          øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nodding her head in a greement as she lifted her glass again,
                          "You're right, without fans there's no show." Nomelle took a swig of the drink before looking into the glass to see there was only a sip left. WHen the woman introduced herself Nomelle's green eyes moved from the liquid in her glass to hers. Finishing it she sat the glass down and signaling for another, hinting for the bartender to pass the red head, no, Kyoko one as well. Hearing the bell that went off when someone entered the shop Nomelle glanced over to see who had entered. "Nomelle. I can't really see you singing thought your voice has a nice touch to it. I'd like to see you rock out on the mic." she added.

The bartender brought out some delicious smelling nachos and a few drinks. Two were for her and the orange colored one for the male. Smirking at the way Kyoko mentioned the male she couldn't help but want to return the favor. "When you come to the bar, it should be to socialize...and not on your cell." she said before picking up her glass and looking over her shoulder at the male.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

➳➳➳Currently have: $1000
                          ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one.
                          ➳➳➳Accompanied by: Cute red head
                          ➳➳➳Mood: Intrigued & enjoying the conversation
                          ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk
                          ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

MakinSammiches

Marceline-chan

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
                          • Pet Lover 100
                          • Dressed Up 200
                          • Person of Interest 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
                          • Invisibility 100
                          • Punk Patrol 250
                          PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:04 pm
                          User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†
                                  In the company of: A cutie named Nomelle and a shy guy

Wearing
                                  Kyoko chugged the rest of her drink and put the glass back down on the counter. She nodded a thank you when the bartender placed their drinks in front of them. She picked up the glass and drank a bit. "A lot of people think that way when they talk to me. But I'd love to put on a private concert for you sometime. Thanks for the drink. I'm buying the next one if you stay". She drank more of the beverage Nomelle ordered.

She smirked before another sip of her drink at the remark she said to the male. She couldn't help but to agree. All though sometimes, it's better to have your nose in your phone than to interact with those at the bar. Depends on how many drinks they've had anyway and if they can handle their alcohol. "Unless you can't handle a couple of beautiful woman at the bar who could probably drink you under the table", she joked. Kyoko loved the challenge, but wasn't sure if Nomelle was up for it. She turned on the stool to face Nomelle and leaned against the counter. "So, Nomelle, tell me. What do you do?".

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
                                  Marceline-chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:31 pm
                                  ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
                                  øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Turning her attention back to Kyoko. A private concert, it sounded a exciting in many ways. Biting the brim of her glass as she thought of the possibilities Nomelle's ear twitched when the woman offered her a drink.
                                  "Of course, as long as you keep me company." she smiled before tilting her glass and allowing the mixture to glide across her tongue and down her throat. Pulling it from her lips she added to her comment, "And the show I'll look forward to seeing it some time."

Then it happened, a challenge stood on the table. Grinning like the Cheshire cat Nomelle tapped her nails on the glass with a soft growl. She was always down for a challenge in almost everything. "Yeah, you let us know when you're ready to play. Vamos a jugar con usted (We'll play with you)." she teased. Turning to now see Kyoko's full appearance: Green eyes, plump tinted lips and a cute nose. Nomelle also gave her a quick check before hearing her name. Tilting her head she looked to her drink before looking at the girl's eyes again. "Ever since I've moved here I've been working as a sales associate at a shop called, The not so Cat Walk."

Saying the name out loud made her chuckle, but the store was a decent place to work They weren't too strict and the people were easy going. "Before coming, I had a few jobs in my village. A diver, babysitter, I wouldn't say chef but I can cook and an entertainer. I love to dance." she almost lit up like a light bulb as she spoke of dancing.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

➳➳➳Accompanied by: The cute Kyoko & Queit male
                                  ➳➳➳Mood: Intrigued & enjoying the conversation

{O.o.C: Marceline-chan won't be able to post for a while. She's in classes right now >w< Just a heads up.}

MakinSammiches

Marceline-chan

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
                                  • Pet Lover 100
                                  • Dressed Up 200
                                  • Person of Interest 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
                                  • Invisibility 100
                                  • Punk Patrol 250
                                  PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:50 pm
                                  User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†
                                          Mood: Intrigued and a little alcohol warm.

Wearing
                                          Kyoko smiled when Nomelle agreed to stay with her. She drank some more of her drink and chuckled to herself. Mainly because she finally found someone who was up for a little drinking game. Though by the looks of him, he was probably a two drink guy. Being a "rock star" as people called it, a lot of parties built up an alcohol tolerance. So it took quite a bit to get her drunk. Which happened a few times before, she only remembers a few women and men in her bed the next morning. It was disappointing, she couldn't even remember the fun from the night before. She felt goosebumps rise when she heard the women let out a soft growl.

She looked over the woman before her. Beautiful ocean eyes, soft curly hair and curves in all the right places. Not going to lie. I wouldn't mind taking herhome for the night.. she thought to herself. But her thoughts were put on hold when the woman went on about her job past. "The Not-So-Catwalk, huh? Perhaps I'll pop by when you're working". She gave Nomelle a little wink before sipping more of her drink. As she listed off the jobs she had, one stuck out to her. "You used to be a dancer? I'd love for you to show me sometime"

"If only I'd known you when my band and I were on tour. We'd have brought you along with us on stage. You would've loved it. I would've too"
                                          . The more they conversed, the more flirtatious Kyoko felt. It wasn't all the alcohol either. The way she lit up when she was on the subject of dancing, only made her more attractive. I'm going to have to keep her around some more..

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:10 pm
                                          ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
                                          øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Letting out a light giggle Nomelle shook her head causing her curls to bounce with the motion.
                                          "Please do, some morning I'm just so bored."catching the wink last caused her to smile shyly, her eyes moving to her glass. The drink gave her a little buzz now that she was well into her second glass, only because she hadn't eaten breakfast nor lunch. Taking another drink as the female spoke of her dancing Nomelle listened as Kyoko mentioned bringing her along on her bands tour. Eyes widening Nomelle grew curious. "It sounds like an exciting adventure! I'd love to have gone places and dancing to all kinds of music. Though I'd have to get used to being on the go all the time." Finishing her drink all too quickly the female began to grow more relaxed while speaking to this woman.

Though the alcohol helped her open up this woman, Kyoko, was an interesting catch. She seemed to have enjoyed being in a band, and her just being here was a plus in itself since Nomelle herself was in the shop. "As long as I get my concert I'll return the favor with an interesting show." she winked back giving off her flirtatious smile.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

➳➳➳Mood: Intrigued & Flirtatious

{O.o.C: }

MakinSammiches

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
                                          • Pet Lover 100
                                          • Dressed Up 200
                                          • Person of Interest 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
                                          • Invisibility 100
                                          • Punk Patrol 250
                                          PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 pm
                                          User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†
                                                  Mood: Intrigued and a little alcohol warm, flirty.

Wearing
                                                  Kyoko finished the rest of her drink and waved down the bartender. Motioning for a couple more drinks for them. "You would've loved it. We've been all over. Met some interesting people. Though none of the people I met are as interesting as you. They never really caught my eye. I would've loved having you with me" she said as she sipped the drink that was placed in front of her. The alcohol here was a lot stronger, which she didn't mind. Her interest was peaked again when she mentioned giving her an interesting show.

"Well I'm keeping you to that", she said, placing a hand on the woman's forearm. The goosebumps came back when she touched Nomelle's soft skin. Plus she smells delicious.. She's making this hard for me she thought to herself. She sipped a little more of her drink, the warm liquid running down her throat. A warming sensation spread through out her chest. "So, how long did you want to stay here? I'm sorry I'm not that entertaining. There's no microphone here, so I can't quite sing you anything while we're here". She desperately wanted to have her way with her. But only if Nomelle consented to it. Kyoko didn't want to force herself into her.

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:58 pm
                                                  ❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
                                                  øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nomelle couldn't get rid of her smile. Half was due to how interesting the conversation was and the rest was all due to flirting and being flirted with. Watching as her refilled drink arrived Nomelle wrapped her fingers around the glass and took a drink. The woman was very interesting. I'd love to hear more about her travels and the things she got into. Especially her voice. the women back in her village weren't even half as interesting.

Feeling a cool sensation on her now warm body her eyes moved to look at the hand then to her glass once more. Grinning she took another drink before the woman spoke again. Tilting her head to the side her curls dropped behind her shoulder as she pondered or made it look like she was pondering. She knew exactly what her answer was going to be but didn't want to seem to expecting.
                                                  "Not that entertaining?" she repeated before raising her brow, "You're entertaining enough with your stories, which I'd like to hear more about as well." she giggled before scooting to the end of her chair and placing her feet on the floor. "I'm ready for a good show whenever you are." biting her lip at the end of her sentence. This became an obvious habit when she was being flirtatious or became excited.

Placing her wallet on the counter she pulled out her card. She hadn't received her pay from her job yet so she had to use her bank card. "I'll pay for tonight." she offered before slipping in another word, "You have the next outing?" Suggesting that they definitely come back again. And together. Picking up her glass she chugged the rest of the beverage before covering her lips. It was a little stronger than the other ones, or maybe because she chugged it. Whatever it was it was fine, as long as it didn't go to waste.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

➳➳➳Mood: Intrigued, Getting tipsy & Flirtatious

{O.o.C: }

MakinSammiches

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
                                                  • Pet Lover 100
                                                  • Dressed Up 200
                                                  • Person of Interest 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,750 Points
                                                  • Invisibility 100
                                                  • Punk Patrol 250
                                                  PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:15 pm
                                                  User ImageUser Image

†~~~~~~Kyoko~~~~~~†
                                                          Mood: Flirty and a bit "excited"

Wearing
                                                          Kyoko nodded when Nomelle asked if she could get the next outing. "Yeah it's no problem. As long as you keep me company a little longer". She sipped her drink a little more before looking at the glass. Contemplating whether or not to just chug the rest. "Of course I will tell you about our travels, the people we've met. Even the parties we went to"

She shrugged and grabbed the glass. Tipping the glass back, she downed the rest of her drink. Kyoko leaned closer to Nomelle so what she said was just between them. "So, we're a couple of adults and we do adult things. But of course, nothing will happen without your consent. I may as well ask. Did you want to come back to my place? This bar is far less interesting than what's happening between us now. Then perhaps we can have our private concert"

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                                          Other Stuff
                                                          Get GCash
                                                          Offers
                                                          Get Items
                                                          More Items
                                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                          Other Community Areas
                                                          Virtual Spaces
                                                          Fun Stuff
                                                          Gaia's Games
                                                          Mini-Games
                                                          Play with GCash
                                                          Play with Platinum