Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
In Love
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

"You're probably the first to react that way." He admitted truthfully, his body tensed as if he were waiting for something. Angel purposely kept his eyes glued to the table's surface after meeting the fox's gaze. He didn't want to cause a scene by doing anything stupid, so he couldn't look at Crevan. Otherwise he would probably lose his composure. When the male touched him, the model felt completely oblivious to anyone else in the restaurant. "You'll see." He replied cryptically, biting his lower lip. His heart was racing in the confines of his chest, and the places Crevan touched him, were starting to feel feverish. The rest of his skin felt cool, as if he were waiting for the fox to explore every inch of his skin and envelope him in this warm feeling. Honestly, it was kind of addictive. Angel froze when he Crevan whispered, his hot breath tickling his ear and sending shivers down his spine. He bit back a low moan of pleasure and just closed his eyes, trying to think of the worst things possible. Dogs, blood, murder. Anything to distract him really. It was just beginning to work when Crevan pulled away suddenly, causing Angel to whine softly in protest. Although he obediently followed the other out of the restaurant. "Luckily it's not too long a walk" he replied finally, the outside air helping to clear his head. He saw how Crevan was reacting -inhaling lungfuls of air. Obviously he wasn't as indifferent as he'd once thought. Angel had had some sort of affect on him.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:00 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0②
( ③ мσитнs, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:31 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Horrible | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One | Money: $860

He stepped outside, feeling bad about the door he had damaged. He didn't have a choice earlier and it was the only way to get through to Angel who had apparently locked himself in his 'chamber of secrets'. His ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice, then at the sound of footsteps down the long flight of staircase. The neighbours too, were curious regarding the sound of the explosion, some furious but with Crevan's deadly glares, they walked away and minded their own business. He turned around, noticing the model who appeared to be breathless, though only for a short while. Crevan simply shrugged and turned his head, unfazed by the look Angel shot him.

"What did you expect me to do. It's not my fault someone decided to lock me out." the fox frowned though it had disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. He mouthed the words 'Shall we?' before he slowly made his way into the streets, letting the gentle breeze blow against him. He wondered if he still had Yang's scent on him. The fox made sure to rid of any other person's scent before heading over to Angel's. Just in case he'd further upset the model. He tilted his head in Angel's direction, a neutral expression on his face while his hands fiddled with the ring in his pocket.

"Stop worrying so mu-" the fox grew frustrated, however, he came to an abrupt stop upon noticing the horror across his companion's features and whatever irritation he felt earlier, subsided little by little. He breathed a sigh, slowing down in his footsteps and eventually standing beside Angel. The fox took his hand, although reluctant. He then looked at Angel and frowned before he continued walking. "I have everything arranged for you. No seafood, no water, no dogs. They have baby wipes prepared for you to clean your hands. I've told you before. There's no need to be scared as long as I'm around." As much as he dislikes him at the moment, the fox can never leave someone alone, especially if they're afraid. The fox continued on with their small walk, not speaking another word.

By the time they came to the restaurant, they were already twenty minutes late but thank goodness, their table was still reserved. The fox pulled out a chair, first for Angel, then for himself. His expression was pale, his eyes bloodshot with dark circles around his eyes. He was obviously in a weakened state, especially since he's far from his star ball at the moment. It wasn't long until the waiter came with their wine. Crevan thanked him and fiddled with the wine glass before taking a small sip.

"Everything's already been paid for. I hope you don't mind the food here. I thought the food here was good so.."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
ShadowStar369

Name

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Raphael ║ 23 ║ Single ║Model

x
In Love

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

The troubled male sighed, a hiss escaping his lips when he scented something foreign around Crevan. A monkey? No. That's ridiculous. Soleil didn't have monkeys... Didn't it? Shaking his head, Angel crossed his arms in front of his chest. "The house was unlocked yet you still kicked the door down." He pointed out, choosing to leave out the part about him forgetting to lock it. He should've locked the door before picking up the letter. Angel glanced down at their joint hands when he felt Crevan touch him. Why was he touching him? The feline bit the inside of his cheek and did nothing, knowing that he would risk upsetting the fox further if he withdrew his hand or held on tighter. He wanted to do both those things. Hang on... "I never told you of my dislike for dogs. How did you know?" He asked suspiciously, keeping his gaze to the front while they walked, although he kept them at a stubbornly slow pace. 'There's no reason to be scared as long as I'm around.' How he wished those words were true. There were so many things that Crevan could not prevent him from fearing. In fact one thing Angel was scared of was that his fox would leave him. And that was a fear Crevan would never be able to fix. "Sorry for making you wait so long" he mumbled softly, obediently seating himself at their reserved table. He did like this restaurant, although it brought back some memories he was sure Crevan would hate. Even though those were memories he himself, treasured. Seeing the fox smile as they shared a meal together. Maybe he could try and make Crevan smile again? Just once.. Angel looked up as the waiter brought their wine. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it a moment later and just lowered his gaze to stare at his wine glass. He watched the strange liquid settle in the clear glass. He was sulking and he knew it. "Ah... I could've paid for it..." Angel refused to look at Crevan, his mind racing to find a way to make the fox smile. Maybe he could make a joke about the wine? But there wasn't anything particularly amusing about wine... Why couldn't this be easier? "It's an Italian restaurant... So do you think they'd have pizza?" Oh, come on! Angel frowned and folded his hands neatly in his lap, straightening his posture. This was the only indication of his wealthy upbringing. Whenever he felt a little awkward or unsure of himself, he folded his hand into his lap and distanced himself with proper etiquette. If Kate were here, she'd be able to tease a laugh out of him and probably make Crevan feel more at ease.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:39 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Horrible | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One | Money: $860

His eyebrows raised when Angel questioned him regarding dogs. He'd definitely knock some sense into Angel if he were to think that the fox did any research on him. He hesitated in his answer, wondering if he should explain why but then again, Angel appeared to afraid of dogs so Crevan had decided to let his guard down. He doubt Angel had the guts to use it against him. "I didn't. The presence of canines threatens us kitsunes. I find them utterly repulsive." he stated, taking a small sip of alcohol. His golden irises drift towards the table at the corner of the establishment, at the seat they once sat at. The entrees arrived shortly after. It was only Angel's. Crevan didn't feel like eating. He'd rather himself shots of vodka at the moment. Get himself drunk. Escape from this world for a short while. Get laid, whatever.

"No, it's alright. I'm the one who asked you out, it'd only be reasonable for me to pay. Enjoy the dinner." he gestured towards the dishes as he leaned back against the chair. It felt awkward, there was tension in the air and it was awfully uncomfortable. They remained silent, both struggling to find the right words to speak. His golden irises flickered up towards Angel, and he nodded. "Yeah. I didn't know what you liked to eat so I got the usual for you. Do you want a pizza?" he asked and everything fell silent once more. His eyes trailed towards the suit he had on. Wondering why he had such a formal get up. Then again, perhaps the fox should have properly dressed up himself.

"It looks good on you. The suit.. I mean." he stated and the tension came once more. Finally unable to endire the tension, the fox breathed a sigh, chugged down the wine in his glass at one go, letting the alcohol do the talking instead. "Let's not be tense. What's done is done. It's in the past so let's focus on what's ahead. The tension's uncomfortable." he stated. The fox had finally decided to let things go. Sure, he was still upset but there was no point sulking over it now. He wished Angel would do the same. For his sake. For both theirs.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: sorry for the late reply- my phone died emotion_facepalm
ShadowStar369

Name

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:25 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

As much as Sahar enjoyed his days off, he did miss working. Unfortunately, the day before he went back to work he wound up staying up late. His father had finally emailed him back with a few remedies that he could make for Casey and he had started gathering and preparing ingredients. By the time he had finished it was already early in the morning, he only got a few hours of sleep before he had to get up.

Sahar wouldn't let the lack of sleep interfere with his work though! Before leaving the house he had a cup of coffee and had another once he got to work; it would be enough to get him through his shift hopefully.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $465.25 // I love: no one // I am: tired. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:43 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Nervous

Thoughts:
"Alright..."

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy arrived at the Restaurant and walked in with a pleasant smile on his face as he closed his umbrella and put it in a holder. He looked around and was pleased to see his earlier thoughts were true, that place was mostly empty besides a few stray couples here and there. With that Roy walked up to the hostess "Table for two please, he should be arriving soon" he requested as he was led through the very fancy restaurant to a nearby booth and two menu's were put down and he nodded his head "Thank you!" he thanked as he wrung his hands together and began the waiting game, hoping Patrick wouldn't change his mind on this.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived a few minutes later feeling a little nervous, but it helped to see a lack of people here. He left his umbrella up front then walks up to a hostess. "I'm here to meet someone. He is over six feet tall and he has dark hair and a beard" he gives a short description of Roy before spotting him. "Nevermind, I see him now" he said before walking over to the booth. "Hope the wait wasn't too long for you, Roy" he said before sitting across the table from him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Nervous

Thoughts:
"Alright..."

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy continued sitting at the booth before seeing Patrick arrive in the restaurant and he gave a small smile before shaking his head "No, it wasn't that much of a wait" he stated before reaching up to adjust his glasses, a habit he seemed to have picked up even when not wearing them. As their waiter made his way over and asked for their drinks "I'll just have a glass of ice water with a wedge of lemon" once the waiter left Roy turned his attention to Patrick "So Patrick...how have you been? It's been way too long since we last saw eachother..." he asked, genuinely curious about what he's been doing recently.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles a little after hearing Roy's response about the waiting. "Old habit?" he pondered after seeing what the other was doing. "Just water for me" he said to the waiter about what drink he wants. After hearing the question he thought what words to express how he has been. "Worse for wear most of the time. Spent time at the beach in a sandcastle and given food by strangers in attempt to cheer me up" he answered frowning. "Oh and encountered someone with the same last name as me" he tells him smiling. "Also ran into an old acquaintance from the snowmen incident and learned what a country bumpkin is yesterday" he mentions and that was all he had to say about their time apart.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Oh no...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy listened to Patrick intently and frowned a small bit as he started about how he was worse for wear "Ah..." was all he could say as Patrick continued before finally smiling himself "Well it's certainly a small world out there!" Roy said as he listened to how Patrick met with an old acquaintance and smirked a small bit when he said that he learned what a country bumpkin was "Well at least it seems you've been OK for the most part!" he stated with a smile before picking up the menu and began to thumb through it, however Roy needed to squint slightly and even held the menu out a bit farther then normal. OK maybe he should have kept his reading glasses on him at the very least, this was not fun at the moment.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:44 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Yeah, not something you would commonly discover, but I suppose anything is possible in this town" Patrick stated to the small world response. "Yeah with Hiro as emotional support" he replied. He thought back to the time him and Hiro was a witness to someone half phased through a tree in the forest on the nearby island. He picked up his menu as well. "Want to share a dish or eat separately?" he asked Roy. He looks to him noticing the way he was looking at his menu and holding it. "Having trouble deciding?" he asked deciding not to ask Roy why he wasn't wearing his glasses.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games