Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ Seth.. ☽OUTFIT Paintball? - Team PurpleSTATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Rina's heart stopped beating. It really did. He apologized afterward, but everything just went gray for her. When he grabbed her by the arm, she collapsed on her knees, and all the tears she had been fighting desperately to hold back had finally broke free. She started to hiccup and her body shook with every breath she took. She does bring bad luck wherever she goes, doesn't she? At all the events, the orchard, yesterday? Every time she tries, she fails! That's right, she is just bad luck! An accident waiting to happen! "A-Am I that b-bad to be around? Do I always cause p-people this much trouble? No matter where I go, what I do, or how hard I try, everything always goes bad... Is that why I deserve to be alone? I didn't mean to bother anyone or cause you so much trouble. I don't want to be a nuisance or bad luck... I wanted to be with you, and so that you could get used to being with me. So you could get used to the fact that I love you."

Why wasn't loving him enough? Why did relationships have to be so complicated? "I just wanted to be with you more. It hurt so badly to be away from you more than ever. Being bit by puppies would be nothing if it meant I got to wake up by your side every morning. I've been bitten by a snake!" Rina said, rambling and trying to reason with him. "We would always be together when we first started to date. We would always sleep in the same bed together!" Even right after their first kiss after the Fall Ball! "I even wore your shirt sometimes, and we cooked together! But you always said you doubted our relationship. Did it mean you doubted me? I put everything I had into all that I did with you. Was it not enough? Was I not doing something right? I just wanted to love you..." Those memories brought a smile to her face at first, but it soon fell. "Did I get worse? We barely see each other nowadays even though we're so close... Is it- Was it b-because of w-what I d-di-" Her tears and hiccups got worse, and she couldn't speak anymore. That stupid night! She ruined everything! She feels like such a shmuck. She's letting all of her feelings out right in the middle of a paintball game! A sharp pain quickly spread within her head, and she didn't want to be here. "I don't- Let's not talk here..." Too many noises, too many people. She was embarrassed. She was upset. Why can't she just be in a relationship with the person she loved? They were soulmates, she never thought it'd be easy, but she never thought it would put her through so much turmoil! But she wanted him! She wanted that future they saw together! Why did she have to fight so much for him to understand that?

OOC: my hEART IS BREAKING-
                                                im such a wimp, i teared up a bit

yo punny nut

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth 'Isaac' Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon
❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind.
More than his heart..

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling torn in between and angry.
●I'm speaking to Rina at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something casual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Rina Sohane.

He'd stand still, simply looking at her as she'd collapse onto the ground like a sobbing mess. How hurt was she? How much did she had to endure when she left his house that day? Was she crying alone in her room in the middle of the night? What happened to: "We'll make this work. I promise." What happened to those promise he made when he'd put a ring on her finger. What the hell happened to that? His anger died as quickly as it had appeared, and all that's left on his face was mere frustration as his golden irises flickered with guilt. His temper always got in their way of sorting things out, and there was no doubt that he had his fault in this whole argument, too. Now, he wasn't exactly in the wrong when he'd try to speak to her earlier, but when her tears fell, he was to shoulder the responsibility, he was to blame. It was wrong to make a girl cry. No. It was wrong for him to make her cry.

"I wanted to be with you, and so that you could get used to being with me. So you could get used to the fact that I love you."

He felt his heart clench within his chest at her words. It hung over him like dead weights pushing down against his shoulder. He'd shake her head at her question. She wasn't bad to be around, the other way, actually. His hand would grasp onto her arms, stubbornly holding on to her as his fingers quivered. He didn't want to let go, for if he did, he felt as if she'd disappear altogether, like she almost did at one point of his life. It hurt back then, and he couldn't imagine how painful it'd be if she were to be gone for good. He wouldn't let go. He can't let go. Bitten by a snake or not, it didn't matter. He simply didn't want to see her get hurt. It was his way of protecting her, his way of showing his concerns but maybe it rubbed her the wrong way, maybe it came out wrong. He closed his eyes, feeling his life sucked out of his body bit by bit. "I just didn't want you to get hurt- I just don't know how to convey my feelings. I don't mean anything horrible-" he stuttered, finding the proper words to explain himself, only to stop midway through. There was no reason to explain himself if his words would only seem like an excuse to get out of this whole mess. Instead, he'd listen to her speak, let her continue on about the times they used to spend together, how they'd spend the nights with each other, and he'd remember how he'd make surprise visits to her place whenever she was sick, throwing pebbles upon her window just to get her attention. They were like Romeo and Juliet back then, their relationship doubted by outsiders, even himself. Soon, she'd cease to be able to speak at all as a sudden wave of hiccups overwhelmed her. She was a whimpering mess, and Seth was at loss, unable to react to their current situation. The first time he saw her sob in such a way was that day he returned, that day she broke the news to him. He recalled that day perfectly, the day he left her on the beach as he walked off, as he turned his back to her. The day he walked away.

His grip around her arm loosened, and he'd eventually let go and turn away. The exact scene. The only difference was their location. He lowered his head, his arms placed against his hips. He'd let out a frustrate groan as he huffed, utterly tired of dealing with such things. There was a painful throb within his chest and he'd shuffle with the object that caused such discomfort, and he'd notice the dog tag necklace she gifted him, and he'd be reminded of the picture frame perfectly seated upon the side desk beside his bed. How happy they seem, how big their smiles were when they took the picture, how bright the ring glistened upon her finger. With a final deep breath, he dropped his equipments and spun on his heels, wrapping his arms around her small frame before he'd pick her up and strode off. This place was too loud, too. public to be discussing their personal matters, too.. disturbing. Instead, they'd come to the entrance, where he'd sit down in the middle of the stairway, keeping her legs wrapped around his waist so she properly faced him. "You're not horrible to be around. Don't you dare say that because that isn't true." he muttered angrily. He'd keep one hand around her waist while the other tipped her head up by her chin. He'd look into her tearful hazel brown eyes, and he'd feel his heart throb.

Get a grip, Seth.

If anything, he always thought she was a little too good to be true. Her kindness, her innocence. He always felt as if he was a little.. undeserving of her. She felt so perfect, and it terrified him. It didn't feel real, for someone who had always been on his own, always been the lone wolf he was. He was someone people usually feared, and to be loved by someone felt a little strange. It felt scary to know how far they're willing to go, how far she was willing to go to make things work between them, and it made him feel useless. It made him feel helpless. He was never one to deal with people, never the type of person who'd care if connections would be destroyed because of what he did. He simply preferred things alone, but when she came into his life, everything changed. He grew accustomed to having that little person beside him all the time. "Look at me." he stated, "I'm not good with words. I probably never will be. I'm a pretty horrible person to be around and you deserve a lot better than this, that I know." he came to a pause. How was he supposed to continue? How did these conversations go? He could only trust his instincts. "I just thought it would be best for you if things were a little less hectic around the house.. I wasn't rejecting you- I thought it would be the best for you. ********, I thought it would make things easier, I didn't mean for it to escalate this far."

He would fall silent every now and then, and he'd find it impossible to speak. "You didn't get worse, stop saying that. I know we've had all these arguments all because of the same reasons. I know I've said that I wouldn't make you cry, that I'd change but here I am, still being the same old douche I've always been. This promise, look at this ring, have I done a single thing of what I told you that day? No, not even close. I'm sorry. I know you've had nights where you probably cried yourself to sleep. Hell, nights you probably didn't even sleep at all. I'm sorry for that, for hurting you, for making you cry- I'm sorry about everything I've done wrong." he'd curse throughout this speech, his language as vulgar as it could possibly get. It wasn't very pleasant to the ears but that was who he was, that was what society taught him to be. If he wanted to climb his way to the top, he had to be strong. He is. Strong-headed. Stubborn, in other words. He was taking things the wrong way. "I don't even know what sort of nonsense I'm spouting right now- I-.. I- I just love you, okay?! I love you." three words, the final three words that would make him falter every single time. His lips curved into a frown, and he'd breathe a sigh once more. How many has that been today? He'd focus his golden orbs on her, brushing her tears away with his thumb when he cupped her cheeks.

"I just-.. I'm sorry. I wasn't doubting you nor this relationship. I just wasn't confident enough-.. I just didn't think I deserved someone like you." he closed his eyes, resting his forehead against hers. It still felt strange whenever he had to set things straight, whenever he needed to have an honest conversation. It always felt so uncomfortable for him, so tiring but little by little, he'd learn how to express his thoughts though it was still as hectic as ever. Little by little, she taught him how to open up ever so slightly, she'd teach him that living alone wasn't the only way for him to live. In other words, in some way, the woman saved him.

She was his savior, not him.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: oH MY GoD NOOOoooOOO YOU BREAK MY KOKORO gonk
WHY IS THIS SO PAINFUL
I'm sorry if my reply's a little all over the place- ;A ;

a small bee
]

PUMMMY

Trash

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:41 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zara had tunnel visioned on her goal - get to the base. That's what she knew she had to do. She had to find a teammate, and partner up with at least one of them. The siren wasn't blinded by her arrogance; she knew her weakness. While she was small and somewhat a hard one to find in the depths of the crowd, if she were to be targeted, she had no way of defending herself. Sure the vest (that could barely go over her large chest), helmet and goggles helped a bit, her aim definitely wouldn't. And as the blond maneuvered around the crowd, trying her best not to get hit... unfortunately that's exactly what happened.

She let out a shrill scream (one so high it could have only come from a siren), completely taken by surprised by the shot on her shoulder, and shot her aggressor - not with paint, but with a wide eyed, puppy like expression. Locking eyes with the man who targeted her - and instantly recognizing the face, Zara puffed up her chest in frustration, "Rigel! I'm going to kill you!"

More like, she was going to shower him with many tiny angry fists of fury.

In no time at all, another figure, a blond, came to her rescue. Shooting at Rigel, and just barely hitting him. Zara stuck her tongue out at him, and practically jumped out her skin when her "savior" then used her a shield, wrapping his arms around her waist, and picking her up off the ground. "What the fu- p-put me down!" What was up with men and picking her up?! Does she look like a god damn rag doll?! It was this exact behavior that got Rigel in trouble with her in the first place. The siren cursed, and threw a fit, pulling down her shorts that rode up and revealed the lacy lingerie she wore underneath.

So this was her teammate? Brilliant.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Essence de Soleil || ᴡɪᴛʜ A Teammate(?) || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Playful || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Casual
ᴏᴏᴄ - - -

Yo Punny Nut

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:04 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Sahar didn't worry about his poor shot for long, Seth's encouragement keeping him from being upset. "Thank you." He laughed, watching as the man ran off before moving himself. It probably wasn't good to stay in one place for long, plus it wasn't like he'd find targets easily sitting still.

Then again, moving made him a prime target. Thump. An impact on his side gave him pause, Sahar glancing down to see he was stained with purple, again. He huffed, looking around for the assailant, finding familiar white tails that contrasted with dark hair. Vixen. The djinn was stunned for a moment before heat rose to his face. "You are the sneaky one!" He grumbled, flustered by her sudden appearance and teasing. He wouldn't just let her get away! Taking not of where she ran off to, he ducked behind another barricade. It probably wouldn't be hard to sneak up behind her, there were barricades everywhere after all. Plus, no one said they couldn't use powers...

The djinn floated from one barricade to another until he could see behind the one Vixen was hiding. To his surprise, it looked like she wasn't alone. What luck! Even if he missed her, he might be able to hit someone else. Taking a deep breath, he peered out of his hiding spot, took aim at the blue haired woman's arm, (Lelwani - Dice roll: 2) and it was a hit! "Yes!" Sahar let out a shout before zipping off to find a new hiding spot. His first shot, what fun!

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: pumped. // Ammo: 8 shots <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_
yo punny nut
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXDestructive_MindXx

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:29 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Leia Noctis | Zariel Nephalem
❛If you were here..
I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine..
If you were only mine..
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

○I'm feeling mostly embarrassed, a little nervous, perhaps.
●I'm speaking to Jaquinne at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing something leather-y.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I'm currently in a relationship with Jaquinne Lorenzo.

Pout? The devil would force her lips up into a smile, if not, to make her little pout seem less.. noticeable. Was she that easy to read? Did her expression show through? She lifted her hand and rubbed her cheek, hoping to loosen up the tense muscles that were causing such an expression. She wasn't angry at him in any way, she was simply being a little possessive, a little jealous of who he once touched with that hand of his, with those hands.. those lips that belonged to her only. She'd sneak a quick glance at him, and her pout would surface once more, despite how hard she tried to suppress it. She just wasn't fond of that idea. 'It's in the past, Zariel.. you know that-' the angel assured, though they both knew full-well they shared the same emotions. Ynez was just a lot calmer than the devil was, a lot more cool-headed, but that doesn't mean the angel wasn't jealous at all. She was. Ynez was just a little better at hiding it. The blonde spoke once more, this time, his eyes fluttering shut. "I-I love you, too-.." Zariel casted her gaze downwards, her cheeks inevitably turning red at his words. She felt so flustered today, strangely shy and fidgety around him. The only reason for this was probably due to past night's events along with the guilt she carried within her heart. It still lingered about, still haunted her every now and then how she had hurt this man who so willingly stood by her even after all these while.

It seems, the former thug wasn't about to let her small outburst slide. Once again, she felt herself at loss for words, unable to reply. She didn't want to. What was she going to say? That he should take back those nights he spent with people in the past -if he had-? That sounded all too absurd, too childish, too embarrassing for her to speak of. Instead, she shook her head in denial, deciding it was best to keep her thoughts to herself, but knowing this man was capable of reading thoughts that were directed towards him, Zariel found herself in a very, very tight situation. "Zariel, you should know... I have eyes only for you.." Oh, dear. "I-I-..I know that! I know that so-.. you didn't have to tell me-.. things like that.." she murmured, her voice dying down towards the end. "I-..I just thought of how you might have slept with people in the past and I just.. I-.. I just didn't like the thought of how you once touched them like how you touched me-.." she paused, her head ducking into her shoulders as she spoke, She regretted tying her hair up into a pony tail. She was unable to cover the redness that would spread throughout her cheeks and colour her ears and the devil would keep her head as low as she possibly could. She'd hold onto his hand, though, giving them a small squeeze. "These hands are mine. You're mine. All of you. You're only allowed to look at me." she huffed and puffed, running her fingers up his tattooed arm as she gazed at the bright shade of colours upon his skin, how beautiful it looked. He was a masterpiece and she was lucky as hell to be able to call him hers.

When he'd spout his embarrassing statements once more, a soft punch would land against the blonde's chest. "You keep saying embarrassing things-.." she murmured and despite how frustrated she sounded, the small smile that tugged against the corner of her lips would give her away. He'd stutter into his speech, and she'd catch the blush upon his cheeks. There wasn't really any need to be considerate, there wasn't if it meant she'd be showered with his affections, showered by his loving touch and tender caress. "No.. you don't really have to. I don't hate it.." she answered, burying her face into his chest as she spoke, taking in the cologne he had on him, his scent. It always had a calming effect on her, one that would inevitably soothe her raging nerves no matter how panicked she may be. Love, he called her, and she felt her heart coming to a stop altogether. If he'd just stop saying those things already. "If you say so.. Should we stay away from our base then? Somewhere just the two of us..?" she murmured, pleading, if anything. He'd obediently lower his head to her level, and he'd speak of the words that would make her heart falter every single time, his deep baritone voice that would echo into her ears. She gazed at the pool of sapphire with swirls of emotions within them, how they glimmered beneath the soft lights. She wasn't scared anymore, not when she was with him. His lips felt warm against hers, the way he handled her so gently. She'd fall slightly week to her knees, and she'd press her body against his to support her weight. Her fingers ran through his hair, tangling within his loose blonde locks. When their lips would part, she'd let out a small gasp, as if she was unwilling to let it end that way, but she supposed the rest could wait. She wanted to spend time with him, have a little fun on their first date. She trailed her hands down his arm and linked her hand with his as she dragged him towards the equipment, where she'd get herself ready and prepared.

She placed her helmet on, cringing and whining at the sweaty smile that would pierce her nostrils. She lifted her goggles, feeling the heavy weight of the firearm within her hand. "Play..?" she asked, giving him a soft tug against his hand. She'll play, but she'll stick to him like super glue, unwilling to part with him.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I finally found pictures to settle down with fffffs- AFTER ALL THESE WHILEEE

ShadowStar369

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:48 am
Location::  Essence de Soleil (Paintball Event) - Ground floor
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Priya
Feeling:: Care free
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: Another boob shot to Vixen! XD. 7, 10, 6, 1, 7, 10, 1, 3, 10, 10
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Phoenix347

Kirenai Yuki

yo punny nut

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun:10 rounds 
Clip(s): 0

She thought him brave? Ryan was at odds in his heart about her saying that because he felt as though he hadn't deserved her praise. Priya was so kind that it almost bothered him, especially when he didn't deserve her sweet words. How could she still think positively about him after what he's used her for...for how he's used her...

When she coyly pulled away he almost didn't want to let go, but he knew that he had to. The paintball that hit surprised him, totally catching him off guard, but helped guide his heart back to a sense of normality. There wasn't need for any of that complicated stuff here and now nor did he want to dwell on such things. Even when she's being playful, Priya was like a guide to the man who had lost his own self.

Priya would run away after jumping off the second floor staircase but instead of shooting back at her Ryan simply watched her get away like a hunter that couldn't bring itself to gun down a doe. He'd see her again in this game, that was for sure, and then he could be able to snipe her fairly and snipe her good. A smile was on his face as he runs to the opposite end of the field with human speed and raises his paintball gun to shoot while running. (Dice rolls: 7, 10 & 6 To Akira, Vixen & Zivva)

Hip fire to whomever he could see as Ryan reaches an area well hidden with many pillars around. In his rushing attack he hadn't confirmed if his shots hit anyone or not. He was way too busy trying to keep his damage at one from the cheep shot Priya had given him but he was still in the game, and so he'd come out of hiding to shoot at a target he could openly see.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image

WITH ☾ Seth.. ☽OUTFIT Paintball? - Team PurpleSTATUS ☾ Seth's Soulmate ☽MONIES ☾ $950 ☽

Rina was sniffling and sobbing as she felt Seth's hands let go and his presence move farther away. Was that it? Was all of that for nothing? Now what is she going to do? Why can't the floor just swallow her up already? However, her eyes widened in surprise and hope when he put his arms back around her and picked her up. She had clung onto him for dear life, feeling as if her heart could break any second. This was just way too many emotions to deal with all at once! It so overwhelming, it was almost blinding! Her rifle dropped from her side and onto the ground as he was walking, and her goggles slowly slipped down to rest against her neck. She had buried her face into his shoulder before he tilted her head up and blushed embarrassingly. She didn't want him to see her like this.

Her sobs were slowly reduced to sniffles as he spoke, and she was doing her best to keep her hiccups under control. Had things escalated with that conversation? Maybe, but all of the insecurities she had about herself just started swarming her with that argument they had, and especially yesterday. She cupped his left cheek with her hand, and lips beginning to part and close before she decided to not speak at all until he was done. She even let out a tiny giggle when he'd start to curse and clearly show his frustration, remembering all the little things he did and how she missed being around him. This was the closest he had held her in weeks, and that's what she didn't like. Being so close, and yet never seeing each other. She would have so many nights, just crying into one of her pillows, or into that Patrick Star doll he got her when they had just met. However, a huge smile that was a mix of sadness and joy came to her face when he said those words. It felt like she hasn't heard them in forever! That headache that was forming in her head started to disappear, and worries were beginning to drop as well. She would continue to smile as he cupped her cheeks and placed her hands over his, nuzzling her face into them. This warmth, he was always so comforting. A soft hum came from her as their foreheads met, enjoying the contact, but there was a small frown on her face from what he said.

"You deserve to be loved. You're a great guy Seth. You just haven't been around enough people to realize that. Don't think you're bad because you haven't talked to people in a while. If I can grow to love you, so can other people. And it also doesn't matter if you think I deserve better. I never thought about what I deserved. I only cared about what I want, and what I want is you. What I need is you. And I wouldn't ask for anything else. I never expected you to be perfect, neither am I. I want you to be happy, even if it isn't with me. I'm stubborn enough to not give up on you because I know you have love in your heart, you just have a bit of trouble getting it out. I love you way too much to even consider leaving you, so don't you even think about it." So, that last part may have sounded a bit childish and selfish, but that was how she felt! Her hands tightened around his, and her face slowly flushed as she continued to speak. "No matter how upset I may get with you, I could never say anything mean to you and I always forgive you quickly. It hurts me to see you sad, especially when you've spent so much time alone, without anyone to show you how nice it is to be with another person like this. To hold them and shower them with love. I'd do anything if it were to keep you happy." Rina moved his hands back down to her waist and leaned up to give him a kiss on his cheek, not caring if he protested. Oh, she can't help herself! Giving in to temptation, she kissed him wholly, deeply, and desperately, missing the feeling of his lips against hers. Rina put her arms around his neck and began to run her right hand through his hair, craving the touch she hadn't had in a while. She wanted a kiss and she definitely deserved one! She wanted him to hold her and kiss her... but, that should be done at home, not on a stairway. And if Seth still won't let them live together, then... she'll be a little bit okay with it. As long as they start seeing each other more at least! But she still wants to live with him badly...

Rina reluctantly broke the kiss when she remembered where they were, and was happy that things were a bit calmer now. But what if she worried him with some of the things she said not too long ago? Plus, there were some things she needed to apologize for herself. "I'm sorry for shooting you earlier and not answering your calls and stuff. I was really upset at you... And about what I... with what I had said before, it wasn't all your fault. It was just a lot of things that built up inside, and I ended up letting it out with all this. The events we had gone to before and the orchard, I always thought it was a problem I somehow had caused. I thought I was slowly driving you away because of all the things I had done." They definitely wouldn't have gone to the Halloween disaster if she hadn't pushed him to go! "...And yesterday, too. I... umm, got caught up in a... armed robbery..." Rina slowly said, pressing her fingers together and getting quieter as she continued. She braced herself for the possible reaction he might have, considering he's so protective of her that he doesn't want her to get bitten by puppies. "And the robber that got me was a creep, too." She mumbled under her breath, still very upset about that situation. That guy was robbing Mickey C's, a fast food place, how in the world was he gonna keep her in gold?! Not that she'd ever even consider going on a date with someone like that! Only for Seth! Yeah! Only for him...

OOC: nO MORE BAD THINGS WITH THESE TWO plEASE
                                                sorry for any extra quotes

[quote"yo punny nut"]
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6

Lelwani felt another splat on her arm and looked down. There was not much of a reaction given again despite the lack of protection. She heard a male voice explain as he ran off. Lelwani narrowed her eyes and took aim at him and fired (Sahar - 9 - Big time miss) but she missed by a mile, simply hitting the wall. She smiled and shrugged
"Good shot!" she called, there really was no good cover huh? Her arms were going to look like canvases themselves by the end of this if they kept aiming at them.

Lelwani needed another target really and to get away from whatever breakdown Rina and her boyfriend were having right now since she didn't quite get it, but again she was a bird and spent most of her time as a bird. She didn't much get why the featherless did most of the things they did, she just knew they often did them at the oddest moments.
She decided to go on the hunt as she did she caught sight of a male, stalking his way about (Kurai) and took aim, hoping to shoot him in the back. She pulled the trigger (Kurai - 7 - Miss!), but she just hit an obstacle. Lelwani clicked her tongue. That was just unfortunate. She withdrew so as to avoid being show. She needed to work on her shots a bit. She went back to stalking targets.

Ammo: 14
Extra: 2 Clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purpe)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[Birdy]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

a small bee

Kirenai Yuki

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

yo punny nut

xXDestructive_MindXx

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:28 pm

Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Hallway
With: -
Mood: Serious
Apparel: Tennis shoes, gray pants, gray shirt, bandages around wrists (safety gear for paintball)
Items: Rifle paintball gun (10 shots)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: 6, 10, 1, 10, 10, 8, 7, 10, 5, 2 ))

Noticing, he tried popping back into cover to avoid a hit, but sadly got one on the elbow, and another missed just above his head, same as his. "Watch your aim!" he shouted at the team member who tried a run&gun strategy. Peeking out, Akira saw his chance and rushed out, sliding and aiming at his witch in retaliation. He fired off three one into her rump, one to high as a miss and the last into her slender legs. Losing his momentum, he picked himself up and rolled to avoid return fire as he backed against a pillar. "Zivva, am I the only one to shoot you so far?" he asked, waiting for her to pop out and/or reply.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:56 pm
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball + Gear:::::: M o o d: Confused/ Bit Nervous:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As Jessie was making her way to some cover, her eyes looked up to the foxy female from the restarurant as she greeted the female and another person in their team. She saw as they were hiding before getting ready to get a shot on to the opposite teams. Though while she was making her way to her team, just as close to hiding behind cover, Jessie got hit on the arm. She didn't know by who since she was still moving somewhere, but at least she was glad she had protective gear so she wouldn't get too much damage on her body. She wasn't going to lie or anything, but she kinda feared a bit, thinking she'll get loads of bruises after this event. But since she was now on cover, she smiled at the fox female and waved a small wave back to her with her now shot arm. "Hi. I'm Jessie. Doing quite alright I'll say", the female said and began to poke her head up a bit from cover. While looking around the area, Jessie was able to spot a familiar orange hair male, quickly ducking down to his cover. Letting out a small scoff, she would have kinda guess the person who shot her was probably that orange hair male Chester.

(First day roll: 7)
Holding the paintball gun up from cover, Jessie aimed down her sights, waiting for the orange hair male to poke his out from cover before she can land a hit on him. Quite sadden the girl a bit since the two were in opposite teams, but hopefully in this 'friendly' match doesn't stain their relationship. Though as she waited for her target to come out from hiding, a peek of her hair popped out slightly, just that sight alone, Jessie fired her gun, missing the shot. "Awwwh darn it!", the girl said as she got up from her cover and walked else where in the museum, trying to flank Chester with her shot and this time, not missing and wasting the shot.

(First day roll: 10)
Having to move around the museum to get a hit back to Chester, Jessie's eyes turned to the left as she spotted another familiar face from the restarurant. The waiter Sahar. His loud yes got her attention and made her laugh a bit, but quickly aimed her gun to him, not wanting to miss a shot. Having her finger on the trigger, she pulled the trigger as the paintball flew out of her gun and landing a hit on his leg just before he fully hid himself in cover. "A hit!", the girl cheered as she kinda retreated back to her team and having to go to an alternate way to Chester.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Chester! Nu! Why you do dis to her?? XD

Shots coming from this roll.

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:35 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

shadowstar369

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball:::::: M o o d: Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: N/A:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Looking around the arena, Miki watched everyone's movements before shooting her gun. She didn't want to miss a shot, not even once. Others were hiding after shooting a shot, others kinda rush to shoot at someone, others stayed at this teams base mainly camping for a while. Miki just watched carefully before heading out somewhere else and getting shoot if she ran somewhere away from where she was at right now.

(First day roll: 5)
Watching everyone move around and getting behind cover, the fox couldn't get a perfect target as everyone was just running around and hiding. Damn how could she get a hit? Just watching and learning everyone's moves, the fox's eyes turned to one of the females in the area and watched as she moved slowly around the place. She slightly licked her lips as she aimed down her sights to her [Lai] and put her finger on the trigger as she got ready to fire at her. Watching her every move, Miki fired her gun, but sadly missed her shot.. "Dang it!", the fox shouted a bit, before ducking down and hoping no one would shoot at her. A miss! She couldn't believe it, the female she was aiming at was going slow before picking up her pace and luckily dodged her shot.

(First day roll: 1)
Slightly disappointed a bit in that one shot, Miki had to move somewhere else to find another one to shot at and hopefully not missing again. The fox sight of smell was full of the fresh paint around the area, though she was able to smell any scent of her team or her opponents approaching her even though the paint blocked her smell from it, but can slightly tell the difference. Miki felt a tad bit weird as it felt like someone was watching her or having their sights ready to fire at her. She looked around a bit as she slowly made her way to cover and tried to find the source that made her have a funny feeling. It was kinda hard to find the source since shooting was going around everywhere, but just having a small sight at someone, Miki made little eye contact to her possible pursuer. Miki clicked her tongue as she aimed her gun to him [Kurai] and pulled the trigger, hoping it wasn't going to be another miss shot. Though yet again, miss shot as the paint splatted on the barrier he was hiding from. "Damn! Not again." Miki had to quickly move again hoping to avoid the possible shots coming to her from him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:
Shots coming from this roll.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer looked at the man next to her and chuckled a little. "I'm sure they will be fine. If a woman can't handle getting shot they shouldn't have signed up for a paintball tournament." Then again, Summer was used to pain and being hit, so maybe she was a little tougher than most girls.. Shrugging a little, she then smirked and gave a determined nod. "You bet I will." She said as she went to scout out the area again before she gave a startled yelp as she was suddenly dragged away from her spot. Almost tripping in her clunky armor, she shook her head a little before looking at Rigel. She couldn't be too annoyed with him about dragging her away with no warning. She had kind of done the same thing to him earlier in the game. Following behind him, she then crouched down in their new hiding spot and looked around. Though when she heard her teammate speaking to someone, she looked at him before looking at the small female that he had hit, whom was now yelling at him. When someone grabbed the girl, she cocked her head to the side as the person using the small female appeared to be a guy dressed as a woman. Staring for a moment, she then shrugged and started scouting out another target. When she spotted a male running between obstacles, she gave a devious grin and aimed her gun. Splat. There was now an orange mark on the person's (Ryan) arm before quickly hiding behind the obstacle "I got one!" She said excitedly as she looked at her companion.

──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here
                                                                        x dating nobody
                                                                        x wearing paintball
                                                                        x ooc ...
yo punny nut

Lord Hedo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Cautious / Surprised } ||

Company
|| { The various participants } ||

Team
|| { Team Orange } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Splorch. On the obstacle adjacent from him, Ku noticed a splash of purple paint had appeared. Considering where it hit and his positioning, it was probably aimed at his location. Someone found him, someone he hasn't yet met. The only people he's seen so far was the entirety of his team, the brunette he pegged and the blonde female he was currently hunting. A new person has appeared, and this time they were the hunter, and Ku, was the hunted. His mind instantly switched from stalking mode to evasive mode and he dove for the next barrier nearby, keeping himself low as possible. He waited- five seconds, ten seconds, twenty seconds. Not another pellet was fired and no more splashes of purple painted the scene. Assuming it was safe, he peered his eyes over the edge and scoured the area, searching for his assailant. No purple-colored equipment could be seen, so his eyes went searching for his original target, who he had seem to have lost sight of. Curse that person on the purple team, making him lose sight of a potential target. He sighed and started moving again, knowing that staying still is much, much more hazardous than moving about. Stay on the move, keep 'em guessing. His teachings were being dug back up from the depths of his memory; something he wasn't enjoying. He didn't want to recall those memories, but they are what's keeping him going, what's allowing him to persevere in this event, whether he liked it or not.

Splorch. Another pellet, this time on the barrier he was currently behind. His quartz-colored irises darted instantly towards his assailant, finding out it was his original target. His pulled up, aim at the ready, to fire another one of his pellets, breathing in to steady his aim. Everything seemed like he would get the hit, but she started moving. And he already pulled the trigger.

~ Dice Roll Number: 1 ~

There it was, his second miss of the event, staining the white on a barrier that she had scurried away from. He silently groaned to himself as he trailed his eyes after her. She's escaping! She'll get away if he didn't do something, which wasn't okay. Lowering his rifle, he took off after her. He wasn't about to let his target disperse to a safe haven, not just yet. His fun was just getting started, and this chase was just building the tension. A slight smile started curling up on the corners of his lips as he tailed her. He had been gradually getting closer, so he decided to raise his rifle once more and take aim. Breathe out, breathe in, hold it! Squeeze!

~ Dice Roll Number: 7 ~

The pellet trailed to far ahead of her- almost grazing her cheek and whizzing past her instead, distorting the air as it traveled. "Tsk." Ku kissed his teeth in total disbelief. Projectiles should be his thing! Well, given the fact that he was a little rusty, he shouldn't be that rusty. Oh well, he'll just have to keep trying until he's warmed up to it again. Hopefully, that'll be before she can turn on him and land a hit.

Hopefully, that wouldn't happen...

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

asbloodrunscold

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:27 pm
Location:: Ground floor - on belly peeking out from behind pillar
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: No one in particular
Feeling:: Heroic
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC: 7, 10, 6, 1, 7, 10, 1, 3, 10, 10
Phoenix347

asbloodrunscold

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

tol n floofy

Yo Punny Nut

ShadowStar369

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ammo 
Gun: 2 rounds 
Clip(s): 0

Oh crap, maybe he should have been aiming while shooting. When Ryan tried running into the fray like a cowboy he almost ended up blowing off his teammate's head! Well, almost painted his friend's head but the point being...he now knows who another teammate is. That, and the fact he felt sorry for the almost friendly fire.

Smack! A paintball hits him and with a sudden turn he let off a single shot (#1) from where he thought the shooter might have been. Unfortunately he missed (Summer), but just narrowly. He heard the woman's voice hardly echoing over the chaos...he clearly seen a gleam of two pearls by the sleek woman's ears. Because he felt he was at a disadvantage and that the woman had numbers on her side Ryan decided to fall back rather that become the color of an Orange. He'd run away from his current position while letting off three shots in mid-run to cover his escape and let him cut a corner to sever line of fire.

By some weird chance Ryan happen to bump into a winged girl who was stalking somebody else when he had cut the corner of an obstacle but because it was so sudden he let off two rounds at her. He missed horribly (#7) but he took that as a sign and left the blue haired girl alone. Like a shadow that had came and passed, Ryan fled from sight and kept moving towards Team Cyan's base.

While ducking behind cover Ryan took a look at his gun. It was near empty and he clicked his tongue at his folly. He shouldn't have been so gun-ho about getting out onto the field and should have remembered to pack some extra clips. He use to be a thug, not a soldier, but either way he should have remember something crucial like ammo. No point regretting now. He took a peak out from behind the new pillar he was hiding and when he did he seen where this oddly familiar cry of pain came from. It was Zara he sees which brought a slight blush from the young man as he remembers why that cry sounded so familiar to him. He recalls a certain event which had happened causing a situation to arise...and her voice became so familiar to him by night's end.

Zara wasn't alone however and there were two near her; The man whom shoot Zara apparently and another...in a dress? Ryan shrugs off seeing a man in drag for he's seen it before, being a shady dude who worked in a shady town allowing him to meet people of all kinds, but what really caught his eye was the small portion of lace he seen from Zara. It was nice, but not enough to take his mind off the game. Pop. Pop. Only because the man in a cute girl's outfit had his hands on Zara did Leon decide to shoot at him (#10) and hit him in both shins. Since Ryan had laid on his belly it made it easy to hit bellow the belt and it felt kind of cool to shoot tactical like this. With his golden tiger like eyes glaring down the iron scope of his gun he felt like a sniper trying to rescue some foreign dignitary's daughter from some villainous terrorist.

Oh what a wonderful way to make new friends!  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Seems like the games seriously have begun. Alexander prepared another shot, and lowered himself on the ground - he was tall, making him an easy target. However, if he stayed on his knees, squatting, laying on his stomach, manuvering in the crowd and staying fairly hidden wasn't all that hard. Alex had to hold back the laugh building up inside him as he began to squat. Was this what Zara's view was like?

Speaking of which, his sister's familiar shriek rang in his ears. He eyed the crowd, catching sight of the male that shot at her. A dark haired male with an eye patch (Rigel). He stood up and yelled an apology at his sister, and Alex took that moment to aim and fire (dice roll: 1). Unfortunately for him, the man quickly took back cover, causing Alexander's fire to fly right over his head. The dirty blonde was quick to move - he knew better than staying one place after firing. It was a give away to your location. He found cover quickly, prepared his next shot within seconds, and aimed once more, this time at the dark haired male's partner (Summer). He bit down on his bottom lip, lingering his aim for a second before finally pulling the trigger (dice roll: 4), catching her on the hip.

God this was a lot more fun than he remembered... probably because no one was actually dying this time. Alex found himself having a little more fun than he'd like to admit. Guess he owed Zara, Vixen and Crevan one for convincing him to go.

Shifting in his spot, Alex returned his attention to the male (Rigel). His eyes narrowed as he aimed, not wanting to miss again. He pulled the trigger, aiming for Rigel's shoulder (dice roll: 6), but his hand was shaky from laughing at his sister's struggle, and hit the man's bicep instead. Oh well... at least he caught his target right?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Essence de Soleil || With. Himself || Mood. Amused
Bank. $1000 || Status. Single || Outfit. casual

yo punny nut

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games