Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

After everything that occurred yesterday, it was good for Cassie to work another place that was close to her preferences, and it was at the fashion store. But still, the place wasn't occupied much because of the bad weather, with the warning of severe floods coming by this weekend. However, Cassie wasn't fazed much by the weather at all, considering that the cold water was the catalyst for her ice magic. In fact, she had just crafted another rose bush near the entrance, though, as always, the creation would melt after being left there for a while. After having to shrug off her raincoat since the area inside was a bit warm, as well as switching to shoes with smaller heels for work, she emerged from the employee area looking business-like, but still with an elegant touch.

Indeed, it had been a long while since her last visit to the place, so now that she was an employee, she should at least get acquainted with the process of proper customer interaction, as well as taking care of the clothes that would be sold later, arranged carefully via the hangers and shelves. Thankfully, her past work experience at Pezzle's was a stepping stone for that moment.

Mood: ready for work
Company: everyone inside
Money: $50.00 (Wallet - after yesterday's expenses) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Cho Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:23 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Oh boy, what was up with this crazy weather? Allix had just got off of work and made the stupid mistake of walking to work instead of calling a cab that she should have. All of this stormy weather was gonna ruin her makeup! She wasn’t about to expose her true self - A sleep deprived cretin. ” Man, this sucks…! “ With the heel of her boots splashing into the puddles as she ran through the rain, the jaguar-hybrid was quickly able to make it to one of her favorite retail stores for temporary shelter. Now she wouldn’t have to fear of looking like a melting witch. But… just to make sure that her makeup was still intact, Allix pulled out her mirror compact from her purse and studied her face a bit. ” Phew~ All good! “ The woman muttered to herself as she smiled slightly in approval. Good, good! Now she doesn’t look like the wicked witch of the west!

Well, since she was stuck in her until the rain let up a bit, Allix figured she might as well do some impulse shopping! Besides, when was the last time she even spoiled herself anyways? Er… besides spoiling herself with good food. Excited dark eyes began to quickly scan through the clothing racks, like normal, until they locked their sights onto a familiar face. ” Is that my Cassie? “ She called out in a friendly tone. Man, time flew by fast! She hadn’t seen her cute little acquaintance in minute! But instead of shopping, it looked like Cassie girl landed herself a job here. Lucky dog!

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Happy / Curiousxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: Sorry for the wait! xxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Not-so Catwalk Sales Associate

The dresses were a bit tricky to work with considering that the details were a bit intricate, with the sequins and all that, so Cassie handled them one by one before putting them on the rack via the hangers. She was done with the fifth one out of the twelve that she had to arrange when a familiar face approached her. The ice huntress looked up, only to see Allix coming by, looking obviously impressed. The fair-haired maiden grinned, showing off her teeth; that female showing off was one way to keep her mind off what happened yesterday. "It's really nice to see you again after a while! Finally got a job that I wanted after being in Pezzle's for a long while," she spoke, commencing on arranging the sixth dress. While the conversation would start, she still had to finish the task at hand.

"Something interesting happening in your life recently?" Cassandra asked, putting that dress on the rack, then moving along for the seventh one. The ring that was the symbol to her bond with Iblis glimmered under the fluorescent light of the store, worn on her middle finger; her wish to keep the object safe from those wanting to steal from her under her watch for as long as she lived was granted yesterday, and it was all that mattered.

Company: everyone inside (talking to Allix)
Money: $50.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank)
OOC: It's fine. owo;;

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:39 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Allix made her way over to the clothing rack that Cassie had been fixing up, a wide grin on her face. ” It’s nice to see you again, too! Also, congrats on landing a new job. It must be exciting, huh? “ The raven-haired woman chirped while she began to browse over the other racks nearby, taking caution as to not mess anything up since it seemed like Cassie was on duty to make sure that all the clothes had been arranged neatly. ” Interesting? Hmm… I made a new friend! I suppose that’s an interesting detail, but other than that, nothing else really had happened. “ Meeting Finn was a pretty spontaneous event, but Allix was still grateful to make a buddy in the end of it! Hopefully his personal situation had a bright side.

With her dark orbs examining the pieces of clothing, they soon moved over to see Cassie. ” What about you? Besides the new job, of course, anything else happen? “ A slight glimmer of light caught her eyes and they pinpointed their gaze towards the ring on her middle finger. Ohh~ It looked nice! ” Did someone give you that? Or did you buy it? “ Hopefully she wasn't being too intrusive in her questions. Last time they had talked, she couldn't remember seeing a ring on the woman's finger. It had to have been new, right? Or maybe she just had it and decided to wear it out today?

» MOOD: Happy / Curiousxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: Sorry for the wait! xxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:49 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Finding out that Allix had gained a new friend was still something good in Cassie's opinion. "I see. I may want to know more about who that new friend may be," she replied in response to those words. Meeting new people may not be so bad, more so when it was someone Allix had known for a while. With her cousins being busy for the time being, it would be nice having a few more acquaintances in her list. At the question about the ring, however, there was a pause for a few seconds. Cassie was grasping on the right words to insinuate. "Yeah, the ring was given to me from a friend of mine yesterday. A reunion of sorts, if you can call it that way. Let's just say that things were became a bit too complicated at first before it worked out fine, especially with me treating with something sweet," she answered. That was all that she could say in regards to yesterday's occurrences.

"Well, that one aside, is there anything you want to buy from this store? The dresses I'm arranging are actually on sale today. It's a shame that the weather's a bad one," the sales associate went on, changing the topic as she worked on the eighth one. "Only twenty percent off, though, but hey, better than nothing,"

OOC: Also ended up being late. oops.

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:07 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

” Oh, you wanna meet him? I’m pretty sure we could probably arrange a little group outing~ We went to the karaoke place just the other day! I think it’ll be even more fun in a group! “ Packing a small crowd in a fun place would’ve been a great day in Allix’s opinion. The more the merrier! Heh, she might even invite Felix along, so long as he behaved himself! So far, her brother hadn’t met any of her friends that she had made in this city. She was honestly just worried that they’d treat him differently since he was still a damn delinquent at heart. Besides, Felix was a bit… much at times. Super vulgar. Uncaring of people’s feelings. Very blunt. Pretty much, he was a blue headed a*****e! Still, the woman figured that there would soon be a time where he had to meet some of her friends, at least. Hopefully she would also be able to meet some of Cassie’s friends. She was always up for more acquaintances and friends!

Hearing the sale going on with the dresses, dark orbs quickly brightened up with excitement. ” Ohhh~ I might have to take a look then! These are actually pretty cute. “ Picking through the rack of neatly hanging dresses, Allix was quick to scoop up a few that suited her style and gave her Ice Huntress companion a little wave. ” I’m gonna go try it on. When I come out, I want honest opinions from you, Missy~ “ With that said, the feline woman scurried off towards the fitting rooms to get changed. The first one she had put on was a pretty plain black dress that had a few sequins for small intricate detailing. A bit snug, but something that still fit on Allix’s body pretty nicely. Inspecting the outfit for herself, it took her a minute before she felt confident enough to step out and show Cassie herself. Even though the girl was technically working, no one else was really in the store besides them.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

"Hmmm... the group outing. What kind, exactly? And at what venue?" she asked; Cassie was feeling even more curious, feeling chill for almost anything as long as the schedule would be okay. The rainy weather would not be the right time for that sort of activity unless there would an indoor venue, and it was better to wait till the weather would be sunny, clear from the chilly rain and thunderstorms. Back at the present time now, however, with Allix feeling excited about the dress. She simply smiled as the other girl headed towards the dressing room to get changed. It would mean one thing; she should speed up the pace a little bit with her task so that she could notice what Allix would look like with the outfit she had picked up earlier.

After a minute or two, with Cassie close to being done with her task with one last dress to be arranged, Allix stepped out with the dress she had picked up. Cassie whistled softly, mainly because of intrigue and amazement. "Demn, you are definitely working on this dress, lady.~" she complimented, though she diverted her attention back to the dress that she finally put on the rack for a minute before returning to her friend once again. Alongside the sequins, the dress reached to just below the knees. "Good for any casual party at any bar," she went on, except that the actual thing had to wait till another time. Perhaps, that might end up at the outfit to wear for the outing, though the plan may change depending on what Allix's other friend would think in regards to the plan.

Mood: amused
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Chuckling slightly, Allix gave a bit of a playful twirl to show off the dress in all angles. The way that the dress had fit against her body and made herself look well put together, the jaguar was already in love. This was definitely going to be bought tonight! There was no way she could pass it up, especially since Cassie seemed to approve of the outfit a lot. ” Yes, yes~ It fits and looks amazing, Cassie~ I’m definitely gonna go home with this. “ Now, thinking of where the group outing could be, there were a few places that popped up into the woman’s mind. Soleil was filled with fun and exciting things to do! Hell, even in a storm, Allix still found interesting things in the city to partake in that were indoors. Bars, ice skating, movies, and even a coffee shop trip would have been nice.

” Hmm, I’ll have to ask Finn later on, but he seems pretty much willing to do anything fun~ “ Walking towards one of the nearby clothing racks, the fashionista began to browse around for another outfit to model in. What else was there really to do in this store besides shop? ” If you’re okay with drinking, we can all go out to a bar sometime. Ohh, or maybe we can go to that indoor ice rink that I’ve heard people talking about! Whatever we end up doing will be even more fun in a big group~ “ The idea of it all was just so exciting! Being an outgoing person, Allix always liked to do a lot of things almost at once. ” Heh, maybe whenever the rain clears up, we can always head down to the amusement park! There’s a bunch of rides, food, and prizes to win there. “

As her hands moved about in the rack, Allix pulled out a pretty decent looking leather jacket. It seemed pretty thick and it pretty much seemed perfect to wear when she rode her motorcycle! This was also going to be going home with her, too~ ” So, Cassie~ What do you usually do on days off and stuff? Like, do you have any hobbies? “

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:37 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The ice huntress blinked at the mention of the name. "Finn? Is that the name of your other friend?" she asked while having to fiddle a bit with the clothing tags that contained the price tag stickers as well so that they would be shown upon first inspection. After all, some customers have the mistake of picking the outfits up and going to buy, only to see the price attached to the tags and be ticked off afterwards. Better safe than sorry on that one. The suggestions then rolled by verbally, leaving Cassie to contemplate on the options. "The skating rink sounds good, though I'm not that much of a drinker with alcohol and strong spirits, so yeah, no bars with those drinks on the menu. The amusement park is also good, since I hadn't been there for a long time. At least not in this city," she responded, nodding with satisfaction at the end result of her inspection.

At the question about the hobbies, Cassandra's answer was almost instantaneous, "I can cook and bake. Also playing the flute, and even taking Polaroid pictures. Hmm... Romance novels have also become my company." In fact, her eyes were now on one of the dresses attached to the display mannequins, though the glance only lasted for a few seconds before having to check on the jeans. No XXL sizes available for clients, sadly, and the next delivery would have to wait till the weather's improved.

Mood: contemplating
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ②④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑧⑨
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:53 pm

I fell in love with
the world in you.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The weather has been horrible for what seemed like an eternity. Mako had to stay home like she imagined other people had to do the same to protect her belongings, especially all the tech that she has at home. She was prepared for the inevitability that bad weather was going to occur, and therefore all she had to do was to make sure everything she set up to protect her home was working. Fortunately, she weathered through the storm and it is safe to go outside again. She asked her friend Calypso for advice on what to do today, she suggested going shopping. Going out to stores, whether she bought something or not, should lead her to another opportunity to study social interactions. However, where should she shop? Clothes came to mind, so she asked Calypso where she can shop for clothes. The latter told her to go to the Not-So Catwalk. After getting dressed, checking that she was in her human form and doing her hair, she left her home and drove to the Not-So Catwalk store. Upon arriving and entering the store, she immediately went to the section that had light colored dresses for the sunny weather. Perhaps a nice summer dress would be good to wear. Swimsuits are something she has plenty of due to her work. Then again, her wardrobe is already vast, but she could always find something she does not have or want if she searches hard enough. If not a summer dress, then maybe she can prepare for the winter early. Of course, she can always find a new purse, shoes or accessories to go with her other outfits. The possibilities are endless, but she must not forget her true purpose. Her eyes scanned the surrounding environment. It seems like going shopping is not something one usually does by their lonesome. Groups of two or more are the norm. Unfortunately, none of her friends from outside of Soleil are here, so until she makes more friends on the island, this is all she can do.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Kas'nasha Caqua/Yokoyama Mako]

EYE COLOR
[Purple(Alien)/Amber(Human)]

HAIR COLOR
[No Hair(Alien)/Dark Purple(Human)]

HAIR LENGTH
[No Hair(Alien)/Shoulder]

HEIGHT
[5'4]

WEIGHT
[110 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Demisexual]

ETHNICITY
[Pure Ummi/Japanese(Human)]

/(I want to do to you
what spring does
with the cherry trees.
)▲▼(I want to do to you
what spring does
with the cherry trees.
)

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

CARRYING
[White Purse with money]

WARDROBE
[Pretty]

SPECIES
[Ummi]

ABILITY 1
[Mind Link]

ABILITY 2
[Tactile Telekinesis]

ABILITY 3
[Sex Specialist]

ABILITY 4
[Linguistic Assimilation]

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image

W』here: DATA
❀ ρ૨εƭƭყ ɠเ૨ℓ ωเƭɦ ƭɦε ҡเɳҡε∂ µρ ɦαเ૨
W』ith Whom: DATA
❀ɦεα∂ เɳ ƭɦε รҡყ, รɦε αเɳƭ εѵε૨ ɠεƭƭเɳɠ αɳყωɦε૨ε
W』earing:
❀ყσµ૨ ρεƭƭყ ωσ૨∂ ɱα∂ε ƒσ૨ ɠ૨εαƭ ρℓαรƭε૨
S』tatus: Data
❀ɱყ εყεร ωε૨ε σɳ ɦεαѵεɳ, ყσµ૨ รƭσɳεร ɠσƭ ɱε ƭɦε૨ε ƒαรƭε૨

Keilah held up each outfit by their respective hangers, shifting which one was held against her figure as she faced a mirror, her lips taunt and eyes ever so slightly squinted. She liked both, knew which one she liked most- but wondered if they were equally professional for the occasion on which she wished to wear one. Maybe she'd get both? But after such a big move it'd be a little exorbitant. Sighing heavily, the new resident began looking between people instead, turning to a face that looked friendly enough- someone who hopefully wouldn't be bothered by her question. "Excuse me, ma'am, bu which of these do you think would be better for a first day on the job?" Keilah asked her fellow purplette, a small smile on her face as she lifted her arms, lifting two dressed away from the floor's reach. Keilah had arrived only hours ago, had barely gotten the last meager box inside before realizing, with great grief, that her current closet was too old to show up to work in. Sure, yeah, no one here knew her and thus wouldn't know that, but, they were also out of season. It was still cold where she'd just moved from, practically covered in blizzard- Here, it was steaming hot!
                                                                Choise 1
                                                                choice 2

ooc: It's not much, my apologies

speech= ""
Quote:

Yami Miyagawa

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games