Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:52 am
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Another deep breath. If only he could fall asleep like this with her again... "Mmm..." The noise slipped from satisfaction of how warm he was. Her body curled a little closer, but yet again, he was gone, sitting at the edge of the bed. She held still, hoping to cling on to that last tiny bit of warmth he had left over her. Sighing, she lifted her leg to slide the blankets all the way over her, feet tingling from the move from cold to warm. She curled it up to her shoulders, head and fingers poking out from the comforter. Her eyes open and focused, seeing him right in front of her. A warm smile covered her lips - she couldn't see that face and just not want to smile...

Her hand reached out to graze his cheek, retracting when he came in to kiss her. She pressed her lips back, trying to hold it; but obviously failing. Eyes closed and she whispered one last, "Be careful..." before he was out the door. She listened to him make his way downstairs, closing her eyes heavily with drowning sleep. She'd better catch the rest of her snooze before Jacob ended up calling...

And she was out like a light.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cozy Slumber...
Feeling: Freezing..; Upset...
Money: $470.50

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:44 pm
Misguided Royalty

User Image

{Character Enter.}

"It's not a necessary habit. It's an enjoyment." He swallowed, having already stuffed the pack safely into the nook of his pocket, right next to his wallet. He glanced to the side casually, golden eyes falling on Skylar with a slight smirk. "Don't be surprised if she comes out naked." And with that, his knuckles clattered against the door with a sharp knock.

Knock. Knock.

Something about her making fun of his two knocks. He sighed heavily and took a step back from the door, now cautious and wary of the last time Bree had seen him in the middle of the day. Though his mind reflected back to the worriment of last night... Eyebrows knitted together, eyes watching the door.

Account: $493.
Wearing: Jacob's Fall.
Feeling: Hurried.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:58 pm
Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree lifted her head from her writing, still groggy from this morning's sickness. Guh... So freaking gross. Couldn't she just keep an overnight meal in for once? Please? Her eyes fell to her stomach and she laid a hand down onto it. "Do you not like Mommy's cooking? That's not very nice." Her lips puffed out in her typical, comical pout, eyebrows coming together. That must've been Jacob. By then, she had fully brushed her teeth, washed her face, and showered for her Doctor's appointment. The house itself was nice and warm, coddling her in a makeshift blanket of air. Beehhh... Too bad she had to leave it. With a sigh, she swiveled from her chair and stood, walking out the door and down the stairs. "Hm hm hmmmm..." Toes tapped in white socks down past the living room and over to the door, snatching the coat off of the counter.

She slipped her feet into her boots, opening up the door- only to have her eyes widen in shock by a familiar pink haired girl. An instant squeal emerged from her lips, her toes practically carrying her forward before she could even think over what she was doing. Her arms wrapped tight around Skylar's neck and she pulled herself close. "SKYLAR!!!" She cried, instantly snaking herself around her missed friend. "Skylar you're here! Oh you're here! You're here!!" She suddenly pinched her on the arm. "I'm not hallucinating right?! You are here?!"

Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Tired; Warm; SHOCKED.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 pm
User Image

Who Jacob & Bree tab Cash 500 tab OOC tab Attire Leather Jacket Combo tab

"Mm. You say that, but all I can envision is an early grave." she didn't understand the appeal to it. Oh, she knew the science behind it, or at least the basics: nicotine was an addictive drug. But what made people even want to start up on it? Curiosity, peer pressure, etc.? She'd never know. The rain had ceased falling, and with the morning falling to afternoon the clouds parted to allow for a few more ray's of sun to pass through. Though it was still cold. Skylar ran her gaze over the Teagan home, dark blue gaze flickering towards the address. Right, she'd have to remember that. Feeling eyes on her, she directed her gaze to Jacob. "I'll prepare myself."

It didn't take long for Bree to come to the door. But in that short time between then, Skylar entertained herself by rocking on her heels. Her index finger ran down the slick surface of her umbrella, and she drew it back to see that it was slightly damp. A few jerking motions had removed the excess water, that didn't make it dry. Instinctively, she turned her head towards the sound of a door opening, only to find arms around her neck, and the cry of her name echoing out. Was this how Jacob had felt? "Hey, Bree!" her own greeting, although delivered with less noise, still held with in the same amount of excitement. It'd certainly been a while since the two had seen each other! A dull pain radiated from her arm, "ouch." she murmured automatically. "You pinched me to see if I was a hallucination?" she asked, and chuckled. "Nope. It's me, in the flesh." as if to further prove her point, she leaned forward, thumping Bree lightly on the forehead. "See?" satisfied with her 'revenge', she straightened back up. "Well, she wasn't naked." she spoke to Jacob, unable to keep the amusement out of her voice. To Bree she said, "are you ready? According to Jacob, you have some 'check-up' to attend. But he wouldn't give me the details."

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:43 pm
Misguided Royalty

User Image

Before another movement could be made out fo Bree, he could practically see the light flicker in her eyes. His hands reached out and snatched her, grabbing her close after their little greeting. "Don't even think about it." A pout suddenly came from Bree's mouth and he shook his head. "Just get on. You already know Finn really wants you to go." He mumbled, eyes narrowing. Finn. He'd practically murder the guy with just looks later. After all, he certainly knew the glances did the trick. With a sigh, he hitched Bree onto his back, arms underneath her legs now and beginning away from the house. "We're already late anyway. So we need to go now." Admittedly, that little snip bit was for Bree, but his eyes fell over Skylar as well. No dilly-dallying.

{Character Exit.}

Account: $493.
Wearing: Jacob's Fall.
Feeling: Hurried.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 pm
Misguided Royalty

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She released Skylar afterwards, looking up at her and nodding along with each and every thing she said. God, she had missed Skylar so much - everything was just a blur of joy at the moment. Joy and slight nausea. But the flick on her head brought her back to her senses. A giggle. "I can't help it! It's like everyone's coming in at once. It feels... Nice and fuzzy!" She let her hands hang at her sides. "Naked?" She questioned before turning to Jacob. "Jacob!!" She cried, beating lightly at his chest before her eyes widened. Oh crap. Doctor's appointment. N- She was scooped up by Jacob in an instant. "I don't waaannnnaaaaaaaa...." She begged, shaking her head this way and that; but it was useless. Jacob would no doubt hold her like a snake if she didn't oblige. "I just wanted to stay warm in the house..." She muttered, lips puffing out before she settled on his back just as he asked.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, scarf bending inward before her legs fell under his arms. Beehhhhh... Scooping her hand into her pocket, she pulled out her phone to look at it. No use trying to squirm out of his arms. She pushed her cheek against the back of his coat, allowing her purple irises to fall on Skylar. "Skylarrrrrr... Skylllaaaarrrrrr." She pouted. "Don't make me goooooooo."

{Character Exit.}

Feeling: Tired; Warm; SHOCKED.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image

Who Jacob & Bree tab Cash 500 tab OOC tab Attire Leather Jacket Combo tab

Skylar laughed, her muscles stiffening before she allowed them to relax. It really was nice to see the older woman! If she hadn't acted first, their roles would've been reversed: she would've been the one hugging her. She tilted her head to the side, strands of hair falling against the left side of her face. "It's just like high school again, huh?" she reached up a hand to brush away at her hair. "Except you know... you're married." and she herself was still single! It really was almost like high school. Now if only Lucas would move in. The pink haired woman straightened up, amusement lighting her eyes as she watched Jacob pick Bree up. "Why are you even going?" she inquired, one hand slipping inside of her jacket pocket.

Was it really something serious, and Bree was just playing it off? Or did the brunette just seriously not want to go? It was hard to tell. Skylar followed after the two, this time increasing her pace so that she was beside Jacob and could still easily converse with the woman on his back. "Sorry, chica. I'll help you escape next time though, alright?" a moment passed, realization slowly creeping up on her. "Hey wait!" her brow furrowed together and she fought the pout that contorted onto her face. "Why does she get to be carried?" her left foot lifted higher up into the air, sending a few drops of rain flying. "Feeh, that's favoritism!"

[Exit]

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:37 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn pulled into their driveway, coming to a stop just before the garage door and let her get off and go inside to get warm. It was a cold night out and he didn't need her ice cube like body on him all night if she stayed stayed outside. Kicking down his kickstand, Finn pulled off his helmet, holding it in one hand as he mussed his hair up. Pulling the key from the ignition, he got off the bike and pulled up the seat to grab his food and put his helmet back where it belonged. For now, he'd leave his bike out, he wanted to eat first. He was starving! After dinner, he'd put the bike back in the garage.

Maybe he'd just scrap the food he bought and settle for something they had in their house. There was bound to be something he could make! Shivering slightly as he walked to the front door, he walked into their house and felt instantly at ease. The heater was still on so it was nice and cozy and comfortable inside. With a sigh of relief, he walked into the kitchen and set his bag of food down, getting himself situated.

((OOC; Psh! Are not! lol ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:56 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

{Character Enter.}

Bree shuddered from the impact of the wind. Thankfully, Finn's body had covered the majority of it, leaving only her hands practically numb yet somehow still holding the milkshake. Hell, at this point it was probably frozen again. Shivering herself off of the bike, she stood and swung herself over - knowing it was the cue to get off. Quickly, she shuffled her way to the door, slinging her bag over her shoulder and putting the key in the door. Hurry, hurry! Click. And she was in, hurrying herself through the doorway. The heat was an instant blanket. She shed her coat, throwing it onto the counter as well as one boot at a time, leaving one somewhere in the front doorway and the other in the kitchen. Myah!!

She threw herself onto the couch, first curling herself up into a small ball before rolling over and laying on her back, one arm on her forehead and the other over her stomach. Mmm... Definitely a much better day than before. Though she had probably worried the hell out of Skylar and Jacob. She'd definitely try to make it up to them tomorrow, if she didn't decided to sleep the day away. She closed her eyes a moment, then opened them to glance up at the ceiling. Her hand rose and came down, patting over and over gently. Hnhnhn... To think a little tiny baby was in there.

OOC: xDD What? I meant that was my reaction. xD
Feeling: Happy!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:54 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Weather ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Finn scratched at his head as he sighed and shuffled over to the microwave. Throwing his bag of food in it, he set the timer for a few minutes, just to reheat the food, and walked out into the living room where he saw his wife lying on the couch with a hand on her stomach. With a soft smile on his face, he walked over to her and knelt down beside her, placing a hand over hers that lay over her stomach. He rubbed the back of her hand, soon slipping his hand into hers. "Come on baby, let's go to bed. It's been a long, long day," he sighed tiredly as he gave a matching smile. He was exhausted from the emotions that swirled around today, left over from the craziness of yesterday. He let go of her hand and stood back up, beginning to make his way to their bedroom.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:50 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

As he knelt down next to her, her eyes fell over him, pink lips parting ever so slightly. A small smile played on her lips, her hand slightly cooler underneath his. His warm hand felt nice... Relaxing.. Raising her own, she intertwined her fingers with his, rubbing her tummy with them. Mommy, Daddy, and baby... She nodded quickly, watching him get up and pull away from her before she came scrambling off the couch to follow. Sliding herself off the couch, she quickly toddled after him, not far behind the honey brunette that she loved oh so much.

OOC: Gaia sometimes. I swear.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:37 pm
INN EAGAN

BATMAN ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Finn jogged up the stairs and walked down the short hallway before walking into their bedroom. Walking straight to their dresser, he riffled through one of the drawers and pulled out his pajamas for the night. Peeling off his clothes, he walked into their bathroom and turned on the shower. His body gave a slight shiver to the moment of cold he felt when entering the bathroom naked, but the second he felt that water heat up, he jumped into the shower. It only took him five minutes to wash off the day before he dried off his body enough to walk out with the towel in his hair while he grabbed his pajama pants. It wasn't strange for him to walk around naked in his own house. He was so used to it that he sometimes almost forgot Bree was even around. And the things the doctor said about her sex drive had completely left his mind because he was so exhausted.

((OOC; Is it giving you problems? ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:57 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree was after him in seconds, bolting after before quickly hurrying to the bed. Beginning to peel back the blankets, she stopped, her eyes darting to the back of a now naked Finn. Even flacid, he was the most handsome man completely nude. A slight purr began to pick up in her voice. Ohhh! And he'd be all warm after his shower too! Curling up in the sheets, she waited, warming up her body so she wouldn't be cold to the touch as he got in with her. Finally, he came out and so did she - prowling like a lioness at the edge of the bed. Eyes wide, her hands pawed at the edge of the bed, occasionally standing up on her knees before lowering again. Just like a cat.

OOC: Didn't even notify me!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:08 pm
INN EAGAN

BATMAN ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Finn eyed her as he grabbed his pants, not making an effort to put on his pants. He cocked a brow and blinked a few times in bewilderment. "What are you doing?" he asked at her strange behavior. He threw his towel over to their dresser and looked back at her now that his hair wasn't dripping water into his eyes. She was acting like a cat and it was weird, even for her. He turned and sat down on the bed, abdominal muscles peeking through his skin as he hunched over to start putting his pants on. Even without being able to workout as much as he used too, he was still very fit and would workout on his good days.

((OOC; Jerks! >.< ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:58 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The smell of the manly soap was getting closer. Yummy! Her heart gave a heavy thud at that pretty boy look. Wet hair... A face full of wonder. She swallowed down any sense of a wanting reply. "N-Nothing.." She whispered, sitting back before she felt his weight on the side of the bed. Slowly, she crawled on all fours straight towards him, blowing gently on the back of his neck. Her hands held her body still behind him, lips just barely parted for air to escape through.

OOC: What pricks!

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games