Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:19 am
JoyRose
empress dee
It didn't take Rock long to drive home from the Steakhouse, after all, it was a route he often took when work and school was done. He set his keys in a dish that was labeled, "Rock's vehicles" then he headed upstairs absent-mindedly holding Jinxi's hand.

He had heard Andy as he had passed the bedroom to go to the lounge stairs and sighed, "Well, its easy to tell that Andy's having fun. I just hope I can sleep through that tonight."

Now entering the lounge, he noticed that Dee was making a strong drink for Terry and looking rather angry. She was saying out loud, not necessarily to Terry, but more to whomever was listening, "I cannot believe what I had heard in that other world. Like, what a discovery to hear that Jinxi wasn't even from where Vil had her hostage originally. I mean, okay, I am sure that Darrin was trying to protect her, but really, what could he have done? I think Jinxi did the right thing coming here. Oh sure, her memory is still a bit foggy, and yeah, I want to find out exactly who was doing the kidnapping before whether it was Darrin or Vil, but still..."

Rock gulped then said, "Uh, Mom, we're back. Glad to see you brought Dad back safe and sound."

Dee smiled softly, "Welcome back, Rock. So, did Jinxi have fun with you? I mean, did you get to see all the sights you wanted?"

"Not quite everything. I found out that Jinxi's bones are becoming more rubbery the longer she stays here and that her eye-sight is fading as well. I think if I show her Hyrule, I might try taking her under water and see if that helps. I have this intuition that she is becoming one of the Zoran people while she stays here. More that than someone from the Twilight Realm."

"Aww, that's too bad you couldn't do everything you wanted. But, there is some good news to all of this. Jinxi, welcome to the Renaissance Galaxy. You are hereby a permanent resident of this part of the Universe. If Vil should try and take you by force again, make sure you send out a distress signal and then Vil gets a one way trip to the abyss for intergalatic crimes. However, if Darrin should show his cowardly face here and asks to see me, you come find me, okay? I want to meet this Darrin face to face and to make it clear to him of the severity of what Vil tried to do. And you should be grateful for Darrin's army. They protected you even from this far away. If it weren't for them, I would never have found out that you were merely seeking refuge. You likely did summon that portal out of desperation. Either you or Dawn. Some people in that world do want the best for you. I also made it clear to that guard that if he finds your friend Trixi that he's to let her know that you're okay and that she is welcome in this world at any time she wishes."

Jinxi was a bit overwhelmed but grateful for the welcome. "I like it here," she said tentatively. "I mean, sure, I miss Trixi and Izzy and Gnoella and all my other friends, but I really feel welcomed here. Wait!" Her eyes grew wide with surprise. "I just remembered some more people from my past! Izzy and Gnoella! But I haven't seen anyone that short here. Both of them are much shorter than I am." She sighed. "I guess it's to be expected, since this isn't my homeworld. But I'm happy to call it home now. I don't remember much about working with Darrin and Dawn, but I think it was dangerous work." She shook her head, raising a hand to her forehead. "I think I'm getting another headache now. Maybe remembering isn't what's best for me. Do you have any more of the drink you gave to me this morning, Empress Dee?"

It was Terry's turn to say something this time as he said, "Just give the medicine some time, Jinxi. You had a potentially fatal headache, which if I had the headache you had, I wouldn't be here right now telling you this. Dee's medicines always work. Do you see that glass piece that's over her eye? Or better yet, notice how I am wearing eyeglasses? These glasses aren't just to improve vision or block out the sun. My glasses protect my memory. If say a sudden lightning storm hit or those lights in your world were to flux, without these shades, I could have attacked Vil or whomever was closest not even knowing that I had done it. One time, I threw Dee into a restaurant table in Hamster City Commons, which is the shopping district of the Northern city of this planet. Dee and I were merely grocery shopping when some fans of mine thought it would be cool to take my photo. I wasn't wearing my shades then, and because of that, I had temporarily forgotten who Dee was and because of how she answered me when I asked who she was, my fighter's side reacted and I tossed her as if I was meaning to kill. Dee brags about it, but that's only because she knows of my strength and wishes that I'd use it for other means or some sort of show. She had, before then, only heard of my potential power."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:56 am
Jinxi nodded in agreement. "Yes, the medicine worked wonders this morning. It took a little time to get going, but I don't think I would have had such a nice time without it today. But now the headache is returning for some reason. I thought perhaps the medicine had done its job and then finally worn off so that I would need more."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 pm
JoyRose
Jinxi nodded in agreement. "Yes, the medicine worked wonders this morning. It took a little time to get going, but I don't think I would have had such a nice time without it today. But now the headache is returning for some reason. I thought perhaps the medicine had done its job and then finally worn off so that I would need more."

"You do not need more. You are just going to have to trust Terry and I on it. So, you went to see Iori did you? I can tell. You must have really liked the food because you have a bit of a stain on your shirt." Dee laughed, then said, "Relax, I really like the food there too and I am a good cook. Iori's spaghetti just cannot be beat."

Rock had returned from what he was doing and asked, "Hey Jinxi, wanna go to Hyrule tonight? It looks like I have some free time and I heard from Link just a few mintues ago that they are going to hold a unique party just to impress you."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:48 pm
empress dee
"You do not need more. You are just going to have to trust Terry and I on it. So, you went to see Iori did you? I can tell. You must have really liked the food because you have a bit of a stain on your shirt." Dee laughed, then said, "Relax, I really like the food there too and I am a good cook. Iori's spaghetti just cannot be beat."

Rock had returned from what he was doing and asked, "Hey Jinxi, wanna go to Hyrule tonight? It looks like I have some free time and I heard from Link just a few mintues ago that they are going to hold a unique party just to impress you."

Jinxi accepted Dee's advice, trying to ignore the returning pain. She decided the distraction of a party might be just the thing. "Sure," she responded to Rock's offer brightly, "That sounds delightful!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:58 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi accepted Dee's advice, trying to ignore the returning pain. She decided the distraction of a party might be just the thing. "Sure," she responded to Rock's offer brightly, "That sounds delightful!"

Rock assured to his mom that Jinxi would be safe and that he would return home before midnight. Dee laughed at this and said, "You two just have some serious fun. Oh, one thing, when you are in Hyrule, see if Link has harvested some of those unique roses. I might need to use three of his. I would go with you, but, I get the feeling that I'd just be in the way."

It was Rock's turn to laugh, "You know me too well, Ma."

At that, he grabbed the keys he had put in that container earlier and soon Jinxi and Rock were on their way to Hyrule. On the way, Rock asked, "So, I know you probably can't remember much more than what you already have, but like what was your world like before you felt the need to escape it? If you can't remember or don't want to due to the headache, I understand. But, I do have an idea that might help that pain go away. No, its no pills or herbs, but its a unique massaging style I picked up at school. Ma doesn't even know about this technique and she knows a lot."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:45 pm
empress dee
Rock assured to his mom that Jinxi would be safe and that he would return home before midnight. Dee laughed at this and said, "You two just have some serious fun. Oh, one thing, when you are in Hyrule, see if Link has harvested some of those unique roses. I might need to use three of his. I would go with you, but, I get the feeling that I'd just be in the way."

At that, he grabbed the keys he had put in that container earlier and soon Jinxi and Rock were on their way to Hyrule. On the way, Rock asked, "So, I know you probably can't remember much more than what you already have, but like what was your world like before you felt the need to escape it? If you can't remember or don't want to due to the headache, I understand. But, I do have an idea that might help that pain go away. No, its no pills or herbs, but its a unique massaging style I picked up at school. Ma doesn't even know about this technique and she knows a lot."

"Wow," said Jinxi, "you know something your mother doesn't - that IS impressive. That does sound good though." She thought about her home. "I come from a planet that is ... very green. Our technology level is far below Darrin's, let alone yours. My parents never knew what to do with me - I have always been far too curious and far too clumsy - not a good combination."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:09 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Wow," said Jinxi, "you know something your mother doesn't - that IS impressive. That does sound good though." She thought about her home. "I come from a planet that is ... very green. Our technology level is far below Darrin's, let alone yours. My parents never knew what to do with me - I have always been far too curious and far too clumsy - not a good combination."

Rock smiled as they had found the mystic chair that would take them safely to the ground in Hyrule. Before driving too far away from the chair upon landing on the surface, Rock said, "You gotta lean close to me in order for this to work. No, I am not going to kiss you, though admittedly," Rock blushed as he said this next bit, "I kinda want to. I will not lie that I am attracted to you. But I never disrespect anyone, at least not unless they were deserving of it."

As Jinxi leaned close, Rock massaged Jinxi's temples in such a way that the wild could hear squishing sounds as literal knots that have formed inside of Jinxi's mind sputtered and exited through her ears in the form of a strange looking fur ball. Rock chuckled as he saw at least ten of them fall to the ground. He even heard Jinxi purring deep down, a natural type of reaction for feline types.

Once finished, Rock then saw 20 tiny furballs rolling about on the lush grass of Hyrule field. "No wonder you had a headache Jinxi. You had furballs growing in your head. Mom's medicine worked all right. Helped with half of your problem. Oh, and this...this is hyrule. If we see any giant plants trying to eat us, you just stay behind me and you can see what my power is. My bare fists can kill the evil here. There is a lot of wild evil here, and we aren't exactly close to Link's place. No cars allowed here either. Saves the planet's natural beauty. So, is this field kind of what your planet was like? You will notice there isn't much in the ways of tech here either. There are a few modern things, but its meant to be more primitive."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:38 pm
empress dee
Rock smiled as they had found the mystic chair that would take them safely to the ground in Hyrule. Before driving too far away from the chair upon landing on the surface, Rock said, "You gotta lean close to me in order for this to work. No, I am not going to kiss you, though admittedly," Rock blushed as he said this next bit, "I kinda want to. I will not lie that I am attracted to you. But I never disrespect anyone, at least not unless they were deserving of it."

As Jinxi leaned close, Rock massaged Jinxi's temples in such a way that the wild could hear squishing sounds as literal knots that have formed inside of Jinxi's mind sputtered and exited through her ears in the form of a strange looking fur ball. Rock chuckled as he saw at least ten of them fall to the ground. He even heard Jinxi purring deep down, a natural type of reaction for feline types.

Once finished, Rock then saw 20 tiny furballs rolling about on the lush grass of Hyrule field. "No wonder you had a headache Jinxi. You had furballs growing in your head. Mom's medicine worked all right. Helped with half of your problem. Oh, and this...this is hyrule. If we see any giant plants trying to eat us, you just stay behind me and you can see what my power is. My bare fists can kill the evil here. There is a lot of wild evil here, and we aren't exactly close to Link's place. No cars allowed here either. Saves the planet's natural beauty. So, is this field kind of what your planet was like? You will notice there isn't much in the ways of tech here either. There are a few modern things, but its meant to be more primitive."

Jinxi enjoyed leaning on Rock, so strong and comforting. She enjoyed the massage and getting rid of the odd furballs in her head even more! "I've never seen anything like that before!" she exclaimed in surprise watching them tumble on the ground. "Can I touch them safely now that they're out of my head? What are they made of? That's not my fur!"

She admired the environment of Hyrule. "It's a little like home. The trees here are smaller and there aren't as many flowers, at least not just here. The sky is ... brighter? Lighter? The colors here seem a little off to my eyes, but then again, it's not my home but close enough to be ... odd for me." She smiled at Rock. "I like it here, though. It's beautiful! I'm glad they take care to keep the natural beauty."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:08 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi enjoyed leaning on Rock, so strong and comforting. She enjoyed the massage and getting rid of the odd furballs in her head even more! "I've never seen anything like that before!" she exclaimed in surprise watching them tumble on the ground. "Can I touch them safely now that they're out of my head? What are they made of? That's not my fur!"

She admired the environment of Hyrule. "It's a little like home. The trees here are smaller and there aren't as many flowers, at least not just here. The sky is ... brighter? Lighter? The colors here seem a little off to my eyes, but then again, it's not my home but close enough to be ... odd for me." She smiled at Rock. "I like it here, though. It's beautiful! I'm glad they take care to keep the natural beauty."

"I would not chance touching those things," Rock replied honestly, "What if that's what Vin or Darrin used to force you to runaway? I mean, what if one of those two poisoned you and then you, having enough of their...nasty games decided to leave for good. But then, they decided to give chase. Someone else who did care for you in that world created an emergency portal. Someone who had been to this galaxy before knowing that Dee would help you. It is obvious to me that those fluffs do not have good intentions. Come let us walk away from those things before they decide to mutate into a world monster."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 am
empress dee
"I would not chance touching those things," Rock replied honestly, "What if that's what Vin or Darrin used to force you to runaway? I mean, what if one of those two poisoned you and then you, having enough of their...nasty games decided to leave for good. But then, they decided to give chase. Someone else who did care for you in that world created an emergency portal. Someone who had been to this galaxy before knowing that Dee would help you. It is obvious to me that those fluffs do not have good intentions. Come let us walk away from those things before they decide to mutate into a world monster."

Jinxi asked, "If they are potentially dangerous, shouldn't we destroy them somehow?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:41 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi asked, "If they are potentially dangerous, shouldn't we destroy them somehow?"

"Touching these things is out of the question and if anyone is going to destroy them it will be Link. He has a special archery set that when he fires a light arrow at these things, they disappear entirely. That was one reason why I decided to wait until just a few minutes ago to do that massage. The other reason was because I didn't like seeing you suffer."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:02 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Touching these things is out of the question and if anyone is going to destroy them it will be Link. He has a special archery set that when he fires a light arrow at these things, they disappear entirely. That was one reason why I decided to wait until just a few minutes ago to do that massage. The other reason was because I didn't like seeing you suffer."

Jinxi dragged her eyes away from the fascinating balls to Rock's face. "Who's Link?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:42 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi dragged her eyes away from the fascinating balls to Rock's face. "Who's Link?"

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you are having a memory lapse after what I helped you with. I am talking about my half-brother, Dee's and Terry's naturally born kid, Linken Bogard. He's waiting for us remember? That's one reason why we're here. If you have one more lapse like that and I am taking you straight to the hospital and dumping you there as mom had suggested earlier. And by mom, I mean Dee."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you are having a memory lapse after what I helped you with. I am talking about my half-brother, Dee's and Terry's naturally born kid, Linken Bogard. He's waiting for us remember? That's one reason why we're here. If you have one more lapse like that and I am taking you straight to the hospital and dumping you there as mom had suggested earlier. And by mom, I mean Dee."

Jinxi looked alarmed. She didn't say anything, but she truly didn't remember Rock mentioning Link.

(OOC: I didn't remember it, either, so I'm guessing she's just gotten so much new input that she's gotten a bit confused, and now a little scared. Dee mentioned Link in passing to Rock, but I don't remember anything specific being said to Jinxi, and I don't remember her meeting Link.)  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:27 am
(Rock said something to Jinxi and Dee about Link going to throw Jinxi a party when they get there. Like, look a few posts back where the scene was just before they left to go to Hyrule when Jinxi was getting that massive headache again and Terry told Jinxi she doesn't need any more medicine.)

Rock sighed, then said, "I am not as patient as Dee nor as forgiving. I am sure Dee told you that I have a reputation for a short temper. If you don't remember that, remember when I stormed in my room back at the mansion and I called you and those in your world freaks? That was me with a foul temper. I don't want to lose it again in front of you or I might really do something I regret. Anyway, please pay more attention next time, okay? I understand you had a massive headache before and that can give you the excuse this time. Heck those fur balls we found were the cause. But, seriously, Jinxi...I really don't want to have to get angry."

For a moment, Rock allowed his passionate feelings get the better of him and he kissed Jinxi to assure her that he wants to be a better person and that sometimes he really cannot control himself. Then he said, "Link is Dee's son. Perhaps Dee mentioned it to you when those fur balls were messing with your head and you forgot. But, now that you can remember things...Link is waiting for us at his place and it is going to be a while yet before we get there."

Rock looked to the sky and saw that it wasn't even close to dusk and they were in the middle of the field. Then he looked around to make sure he knew where he was going. They were on the Twilight continent of Hyrule, and since they were in the middle of the field where Death Mountain was behind them and Hyrule Castle was to their right, then that meant they had to turn left.

Holding Jinxi's hand, leading her through this massive place, Rock used his free hand as a visor to see where he was going through the blinding sun. Just then, two massive birds tried to scoop them up, but Rock was quicker than them and grabbing a bombing egg laying near his foot, he tossed the egg at the birds and the birds fell to the ground revealing some treasure. "Oh nice! Check this out Jinxi! Whenever you kill monsters here like those two birds, you can get treasure like this. 5 rupees. A blue rupee equals 5. The other one left nothing, darn it."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games