Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:20 pm
For once Bohdan would react in time, jettisoning its self out of the way of the bulk of the incoming flames with a burst of concentrated gas. Unfortunately the outer edge of the flames slammed into its side, sending the Koffing spiraling through the air. Eventually it would right its self, panting out of exhaustion. Apparently just a bit of that Overheat hurt like the dickens.

"Time to keep this choo choo chugging! Pain Split!" Sub ordered.

Just like last time Bohdan would fire off a quick red beam of energy at its foe, aiming to send it into Sparrow and rob it a great portion of its health as one of them was near fainted and the other fully healed.

[5 Evo Points earned.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:29 pm
"Time to Mirror Move that tactic you borrowed from me. Protect, Sparrow!" I ordered. I knew Sparrow didn't know Mirror Move - I was trying to make a Pokemon pun of sorts.

Thankfully, Sparrow wasn't confused about me mentioning Mirror Move and shielded herself with Normal-type energy, deflecting the Pain Split Bohdan used.

"I don't know about you, but it feels pretty good on my end," I said mockingly, as if answering the question Sub brought up when he had Bohdan use Protect.

[Sparrow: 27+1=28/40 EPs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 pm
Sub would just shrug as he watched the Pain Split bounce off the Protect shield harmlessly, this little turn of events not seeming to get to him.

"Ah well, I'm a very patient man and have all the time in the world but alas I don't think Sparrow does. Another Pain Split." Sub smirked.

Bohdan would simply repeat his same action as last time as he sent another thin line of red energy at Sparrow. Apparently Sub was banking on either Terashi giving up on Protect or attempting to use it again and it failing due to the nature of Protect. All Terashi did is delay the inevitable.

[6 Evo Points earned.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:42 pm
"Should have expected this," I sighed when Sub ordered a second Pain Split. "Use Fly, Sparrow. Let's try a different tactic."

Using Sparrow's speed, she tried flying close to the STR's ceiling in an attempt to avoid Bohdan's second Pain Split. This would hopefully provide a set up for a tactic that would prove advantageous.

[Sparrow: 28+1=29/40 EPs]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 pm
Sub would frown as Sparrow flew up into the air, just shaking his head and sighing before recalling his Koffing. "Sorry, Ter, I just saw the time." He said gesturing the digital clock on the wall on the other side of the room. "We'll have to continue this later. See ya!" He said with a wave before exiting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Riolu entered the training room in amazement. They heard GRAY's voice instructing Ulla to put on her SNAG and change the terrain. She already had her SNAG on as she was flipping through to see the different terrains. Riolu was looking around the room. "Hmmm....I really don't know which terrain we should use. Should we use a rocky terrain?" She asked Riolu as he shrugged at her.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:11 pm
"Not sure if that would work for someone weak to Rock," I offered as I walked into the room, myself. "Good afternoon, by the way. Need a sparring partner? Angeal's about to evolve and I have other Pokemon that need training."

I had the Lucky Egg Keiko and I made held in my right hand while I talked to Ulla, and a Vivid Scent in my left. if Ulla was looking to purify Riolu, I'd need to make sure none of my Pokemon catch the Shadow Virus from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla looked at the door as she smiled to see who it was. "We don't mind a sparing partner. That will actually help us a lot." She said as she looked at Riolu and nodded. "I'm not really good at this selecting terrain. Which do you usually use?  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:20 pm
"Grasslands is my usual default, unless I need something specific for somebody," I explained with a shrug. "What Pokemon are you going to train, if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

"I was going to use my partner Riolu right here." She said as she change the terrain to a grassland. "You ready Riolu?" Riolu nodded as he took a fighting stance.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:39 pm
"Alright," I nodded, using a nearby console to activate the Super Training Room's immunizer, and set it on a timer so I don't have to worry about it fading out and my Pokemon getting infected. The Heal Block on my immunizer faded some time ago, but why waste a Vivid Scent when I can have GRAY do it? With that done, I let Angeal out of his ball. "Ready to evolve, buddy?" I asked with a smirk.

'Locked and loaded, Boss!" Angeal cheered, flexing his muscles a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:12 pm
"Even though this is just training, I hope we have a great battle! Riolu you feel the aura!" Riolu barked ready to make the first attack. "Alright Riolu let's start with Quick attack go!" Riolu quickly dashed in a zig zag formation as he got close enough to do a swift kick to Angeal's side.

[2+2=4 Pur points]  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm
"I know you're not about to let something that small outspeed you, Angeal. Flame Charge," I ordered.

"Come get some!" Angeal jeered, infusing his body with Fire-type energy before lunging at Riolu with a full body attack.

[Angeal: 38+1=39/40 EPs]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:29 pm
Riolu took the attack as he did a backwards flip to get some distance. "You ok buddy? Let's go for a direct attack, use Iron tail!" She said as Riolus tail started glowing silver as he jumped in the air and launched himself downwards.

[4+2=6 Purf points]  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 pm
I didn't quite see where Ulla was going with this, but I figured I could at least weaken Riolu for the next Pokemon I intended to train. "Aerial Ace, Angeal."

Angeal leapt up, putting his talons on the ceiling. Then, he charged Flying-type energy on his beak, and jumped off the ceiling, on a collision course for Riolu.

[Angeal: 39+1=40/40 EPs]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games