Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 am
User Image

User Image

.☯:´¨ஜ♨ஜ.¸¸.♬´´¯`Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`´♬.¸¸.ஜ♨ஜ¨´:☯.

Blair was quite pleased when he saw the smile on her face. He let out a sheepish laugh and ran a hand through his hair, "Secret? There's not much of a secret to it, my body just isn't affected by heat so I don't sweat. Most people do tend to look at me kinda weird when it gets super hot in the summer though so that can be awkward." He couldn't help the laugh that flew from his mouth when she puffed her cheeks out, she was seriously adorable. He kept that thought to himself, lest he get her all flustered. The gears in his brain began to turn as he looked around the snowy landscape, trying to get some sort of idea of an interesting snowman to build. Suddenly a thought came to mind that had him grinning like a goof. "I have a great idea! Have you ever seen My Neighbor Totoro? Cause I was thinking we could build him, it would certainly be unique."

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Park 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Warm for Winter
🔥My Inner Thinking's: Why does it have to be so cold? 🔥My Feelings: Cold and sluggish. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cellphone 🔥My Job: ??

🔥Out.Of.Cookies: Aww it's cute, let's do it~! >w<

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

Au NullDrei

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:44 am
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts. Maybe...a friend?.

xxxx Miyuki was a bit disapointed that he didn't have a secret to let him not sweat. She was sooo jealous. She was sure if she didn't sweat she would like the heat maybe just a bit more. No matter~ T-that is true...B-but people should n-never judge ya know! T-they are just a wee bit jalouse I know I am Miyuki was fairly honest though in a way was trying to make him feel a bit better. She was never one to judge based on looks anyway. She liked making new friends. She couldn't help the giggle as she saw him grinning like a goof. It was cute. He was friendly she was glad for that. Miyuki tilted her head and listened to his idea before clapping one while smiling. T-that's a great idea! He isn't to hard to made because he is a bit of a blob in a way but a cute blob. D-did that make sense? Miyuki looked around as well biting her lower lip a bit. She wondered if there were any leaves. Do you think there are any leaves left?

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

[ Location ] With Blair and building snowman in Sol Park

[ Status: ] Single

[ Crushing on: ] No one

[ Money: ] $1000

[ Wearing: ] Clothes in picutre

ooc: Yaaay so you liked it? I thought it was unique and seriously cute. I love that movie but ooohh my goodness the creepy meaning that someone thought of behind it. Apparently I don't know if it is the actual meaning to it or not x-x  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image

"Yeah you're right, but I've had worse said about me in the past. So worrying over people calling me weird for not wearing isn't much of a problem." Blair laughed and nodded, "Ah yes it does make sense, in a funny way." He began looking around as well trying to spot any. A little ways away under a tree was something sticking out from under the snow. He jogged over to the tree and crouched down, brushing the snow aside he found a couple brown and red leaves. He gently picked them up and walked back over to his companion holding them out for her to see. "Hahaha we sure lucked out, we've got the leaves, so what do we do next?"

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Park 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Warm for Winter
🔥My Inner Thinking's: Why does it have to be so cold? 🔥My Feelings: Cold and sluggish. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cellphone 🔥My Job: ??

🔥Out.Of.Cookies: Oh I definitely like it, I never even knew someone made a snow Totoro. It's one of my favorite Studio Ghibli films, but I think the dark theory is just that, a theory. People make up dark ideas about kids cartoons/movies all the time.

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

Au NullDrei

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:37 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image

Theme Song-If Only

« Human-16 »

Thoughts. Maybe...a friend?.

xxxx Miyuki giggled a bit and looked up at him, the rosy tint never leaving her cheeks. N-nothing wrong with being weird right? Normal is boring. She gave a shy smile again and watched as he seemed to see something and go over only to come back with red and brown leaves. P-perfect! T-that can be for the markings he has on his b-belly. Uhm. I suppose we should start building him r-right? M-maybe add a couple of his companions? She spoke as she slowly started to build snow up in order to start making the snowman. Blair was kind. She had made perhaps another friend.

[ Health ] 100%

[ Mood ] Content

[ Location ] With Blair and building snowman in Sol Park

[ Status: ] Single

[ Crushing on: ] No one

[ Money: ] $1000

[ Wearing: ] Clothes in picutre

ooc: Hueeee google snow totoro or snowman totoro and there are some on there as well. It's one of my favorites as well. How do you like spirited away o3o. Ah also true. I guess we'll never know though x3 unless the people who wrote the film have an article about it. I think in a way it would make sense though. Anyway I just like watching them either way.  

Au NullDrei

Fluffy Bunny

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:45 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"This actually makes me glad I pass on making a snowman yesterday" Patrick thought as he approached the park with his shovel. He has used it to shovel out the snow in front of his house far and have been evading snowmen on the here. He was finding it to be exciting to see inanimate snowmen moving around like they are alive. Yet cautiousness because they do seem menacing. One of them came around him then he swung his shovel at its head and knocking it clean off its body thinking that it would take it out, but it to only slow it down. "Seems its going to take more to take out" he said to himself as the snowman came at him and still headless He thought it was a good thing he left his kitten, Hiro back at the house. He stabs at the sides of the snowman aiming for he arms and wings.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:Mix of excitement and cautiousness.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: no one, but angry snowmen

Yuri_Misawa
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quoting in case I was supposed to and the snowmen aren't in any specific outdoor location.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:08 pm
Genkawolf

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Having fun...kind of...and I bumped into a stranger◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a digital camera
╚══════════════╝

Today was suppose to be another day in winter paradise. Kristen got up as usual, had her breakfast, took a shower, got dressed, picked up her camera and headed out the door for adventure. So why is it that snowmen came to live and are attacking people? At this point she should be running back home once she saw the menacing snowmen, but...but she had to take pictures! This is something that news people can use later on for their news report and papers! And she can get a little bit of money on the side for that....maybe. If anything, it will be something for her to capture as a memory for herself. Unfortunately she ended up getting too close to one of the snowmen while taking a picture and she ended up getting chased by a group of snowmen. Her run led her to crashing into the a stranger taller and more fit than her. He was also fighting off a semi-destroyed snowmen while the other snowmen chasing her were catching up.

"S-Sorry! A-A little help please!"

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick jumps a little to the left side immediately after feeling someone bump into him thinking one of the snowmen had sneaked up on him. He was briefly relieved to see it was a living person who bump into him. He nods to the request of helping her with the snowmen that was chasing her. He quickly gets destroys what was left of the snowman he had been fighting seconds ago. Moving back a few steps he aims with the metal part of the shovel facing the sky. Threw it into the air then let gravity impale half of them through their heads. "So what brings you on the battlefield today, young miss?" he asked referring to the park as the battlefield. He kneel down on one knee to be closer to the ground to start using his earth abilities.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:Jitterbugging with excitement and being helpful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a female stranger, and angry snowmen

Yuri_Misawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:03 am
Genkawolf

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Having fun...kind of...and I bumped into a stranger◄
╚══════════════╝

Kristen is thankful that she came across this stranger because he seemed to be capable of handling himself against the snowmen. All she has is her camera and there is no way that she will sacrifice her camera as a weapon. While the man was busy decapitating snowmen with his shovel, she stood by and proceeded to take pictures of the action the best she could, the majority of these pictures in excellent quality. As the man knelt down on the ground for some reason, he asked her "So what brings on the battlefield today, young miss?" Well its not like she has any reason to hide what she was doing, especially since the man is kind enough to help her out fight off the snowmen. While still taking pictures, she answered his question,

"Oh just the usual: exploring the place, taking some fabulous pictures for memories and such. You don't mind do you? I have a feeling that reporters, news stations and the papers would want to get as many pictures of these attacking snowmen and civilians taking care of the threat...and I do need to get a little bit of extra cash on the side until I get a job."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick blinks a little and looks up at her after hearing the question. He wasn't entirely sure if he was okay with the picture taking because He hadn't on camera right when he is about to use his abilities from what he can remember. "I suppose I don't mind" he responded looking back to his targets. Once he he had contact with the dirt he uses his earth manipulation to have ten thin, 3 cm spikes into the snowmen. He rubs his hands together afterwards from having to dig through the snow. "Well, I applaud you for your efforts. I'm doing the same for extra cash in a different way. Also those people will get an equal in being the spotlight" he said to her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:excitement.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a female stranger with a camera, and angry snowmen

Yuri_Misawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:58 pm
Genkawolf

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Taking pictures and talking to the stranger while avoiding snowmen that came to life...wow that's a mouthful◄
╚══════════════╝

Oh thank goodness Kristen has Patrick's permission to take photographs of him while he was doing his thing to protect her from the snowmen, even though she has no idea what he intended to do since he lost his shovel. When earth spikes came out of the ground...she was in shock for just a moment. Her instinct to take pictures right in the middle of the action managed to break her shock momentarily. When she took enough pictures, she now had plenty of time to marvel at what the stranger was doing with the Earth until she got attacked by one of the snowmen. Her arm was grazed by the attack and she gasped due to the pain she felt. She had to defend herself but with what? The only thing she can do was back away from the attacking snowman until she felt something by her feet. Looking down, it was a stick large enough to act like a sword. Hoping that it will be durable, she picked up the stick and proceeded to repeatedly bash the snowman with it until it stopped moving.

"Ah...ah...O-Oh! Y-Yeah! I'll make sure to include names of anyone I take pictures of! Including you! So...what is your name by the way? I'm Kristen."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was immediately concerned about the young female after witnessing her being attacked by the snowman. "Are you going to be okay, miss?" he asked her. He was impressed by how she took down the snowman with a large stick. "The name's Patrick" he introduced himself after she asked and she said her own name. He uses the same ability again to pave a path to his shovel in an attempt to get his shovel and to bury the fallen snowman. He was a little out of breath after retrieving his shovel then using it to block an attack coming from his side by another snowman.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:concern then impressed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kristen with a camera, and angry snowmen

Yuri_Misawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:07 am
Genkawolf

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Taking pictures and talking to the stranger while avoiding snowmen that came to life...wow that's a mouthful◄
╚══════════════╝

One snowman defeated by Kristen and several by the stranger whose name is Patrick. With her snowman defeated, she can help Patrick out with the other snowmen despite that he seems to be more than capable of bringing them down himself. It never hurts to have backup right? Well she has his back with the stick she picked up while he was defending himself with his recovered shovel. When asked if she was okay, she looked at her arm that was grazed by the snowman she recently defeated. It should be fine to leave her arm alone for now but in this cold weather, she has to get this bandaged soon.

"I'll be fine. It just needs to get bandaged up as soon as we can get out of here. So...what brings ya here Patrick? I don't think you got up this morning expecting to fight living snowmen. If you were, ya must be having a blast right now."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick had calmed down some after hearing that she will be fine then moved over to where she was. He looks around while thinking of an answer to Kristen's question and searching someplace close by they can duck into. "My place would be too far from here. I wonder how far the hospital is from this park" he pondered. "Saw and heard something peculiar outside of my window this window and decided to check things out. Brought my shovel along as a precaution" he answered finally and he was being truthful. "I suppose this day wouldn't have crossed my mind of what happen especially after living on this island for a couple of weeks now and nothing strange happened from what I've experienced during that time period" he tells her.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:somewhat calm and focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kristen with a camera, and angry snowmen

Yuri_Misawa

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:32 am
Genkawolf

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

During Patrick's explanation of why he is in the park during the attack of the living snowmen, one of these snowmen approached Kristen. This time she was ready for the snowman so she just beat the snowman with her stick until it was nothing more than powdery snow. Seriously who is making these snowmen and causing them to attack people? Or is it like Frosty the Snowmen and some strange magical hat or something equivalent is bringing them to life? Well whatever or whoever is causing this to happen is starting to annoy her but it did give her some good pictures. Right now there is no point to staying in the park anymore lest they want practice at beating up living snow and she needs to take care of her grazed arm before she gets an infection.

"Something like this never happened where I came from, but I got to admit that this is exciting, although as exciting this may be, I need to get this arm of mine bandaged up and no way I'm doing that with all these snowmen out here. Ya reckon there is place safe from these terrible Frosty men?"

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games