Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:54 am
I iCash I
I'm a bit lost following the RP. There are alot of factions I see.
Zaft and the EA don't need much following, just Orb, Ghost of Cosmos and Zala Loyalists.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:29 pm
skater1 the great
So many people have died pirate

Jst the NPC soldiers. I see it like the red coats of Star Trek, do you really take the time to remember their name when they'll be gone in a couple minutes?  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:29 pm
Major Notice

With the large amount of characters, separate locations, and multiple things going on at once, I've decided to go light on some of these events. For later encounts, we shouldn't have to worry as much, but for now with the location I intended for the battle to be low key until the Fujin launched. Things such a s the explosives, sudden entrance and gottfrieda have been either too late to mod, or too little effect so I've decided these will still be considered canon. This isn't so much just abuse of power as checks on the limits of the setting and situation. Also to make things easier, I've decided the Fujin was built in a dry - dock style structure complete with atmosphere. The Loyalists broke through one of the sides while the Ghosts break through to retreat another. So the atmosphere would be leaking but with as big as the area is, it will take a while before the effects occur.
To summarize, until we wrap up the conflict, Consider most of what's going on as canon.

Frankly I'm still wondering why anyone would want to fire the gottfrieds instead of the CIWS at mobile suits in an enclosed space...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:30 pm
Toshiro Yuki

I'll wait for the other two characters to move near before 'unlocking' the gundams.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:10 pm
I'll have the gundam pilots announced within 4 hours. I'll also create a picture showing where each weapon on the Uzumi is located for reference.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:13 am
Phoenix347
Major Notice

With the large amount of characters, separate locations, and multiple things going on at once, I've decided to go light on some of these events. For later encounts, we shouldn't have to worry as much, but for now with the location I intended for the battle to be low key until the Fujin launched. Things such a s the explosives, sudden entrance and gottfrieda have been either too late to mod, or too little effect so I've decided these will still be considered canon. This isn't so much just abuse of power as checks on the limits of the setting and situation. Also to make things easier, I've decided the Fujin was built in a dry - dock style structure complete with atmosphere. The Loyalists broke through one of the sides while the Ghosts break through to retreat another. So the atmosphere would be leaking but with as big as the area is, it will take a while before the effects occur.
To summarize, until we wrap up the conflict, Consider most of what's going on as canon.

Frankly I'm still wondering why anyone would want to fire the gottfrieds instead of the CIWS at mobile suits in an enclosed space...

I think the gottfrieds were okay. Maybe were all confused on how the Uzumi Nara is docked or something.  

Emiri Kimidori 16
Crew

iMiss Luxury

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:55 am
iMiss Classy
Well I'm captured now. neutral

Woohoo, Go Janice!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:16 am
It seems like alot of things are moving very fast in the rp. I think its cool though.  

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:25 am
Winter76
It seems like alot of things are moving very fast in the rp. I think its cool though.

I feel like some should slow down while other parts are perfectly fine...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:26 am
Emiri Kimidori 16

I think the gottfrieds were okay. Maybe were all confused on how the Uzumi Nara is docked or something.

I've posted what I originally thought I described it as, but I might change it entirely in order to get things cleared up.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:27 am
Phoenix347
Winter76

Preach your mind! Let others know how you feel!  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:30 am
Welp, thanks to the lovely time zone difference and my desire to at least see some of the names have 'online' at the bottom other than me, I'm gonna crash in bed. It's half past 1 my time XD  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:52 am
A stall day, so I'll post another setting piece later on for whichever side needs it, although I think it might be the Loyalists that do...  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:49 pm
iHollisterKay
Phoenix347
Winter76

Preach your mind! Let others know how you feel!

Preach!!  

Cherished Ambition
Crew

OG Businessman

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games