Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:22 pm
systemfailure99
Mills XI
Interesting house. Looks like you are a man of many secrets.
I like to keep old plot items. As well as my Gambino painting. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:54 pm
Mills XI
systemfailure99
Mills XI
Interesting house. Looks like you are a man of many secrets.
I like to keep old plot items. As well as my Gambino painting. ninja
Heh, I was going to say something about that.

Damn, we need to request artwork of our glorious president be made.  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:56 pm
systemfailure99
User Image

classified_diedrich

Waaah, your little blinky pixel is adorable.

classified_diedrich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:14 am
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Hey team! I need a pic of your fav avatar and I will draw a headshot of it to "pretty up" our flash space thread. Also so people know we mean serious business in the D. lol

Also, I will be busy in the next coming months until mid-July. That being said, if any of you want to host a Flash Space Meet Up during one of the D's big events or any time in general just make sure it's organized and let the crew know. Most likely message Hassli or Inuyash_roxs_08 or Zana Bonanza.

Planning future FSMU (flash space meet up), read when you have time...it's a lot:

Random ideas running in my head about what sort of events we could do:
I spoke with one of the guild members, garagesail, about doing a live RP in their house somewhere in the future - it was House of Problems lol. It's just too funny to pass up!

Anyways with live RPs for any flash space event we do, we can put a set theme maybe...like say you want a masquerade ball....then everyone has to dress up wearing a fancy mask...idk things like that.

Then with that you can give out prizes for best dressed.

On a side note, I was wondering what time zones are you all in? I think we should try to vary our meet up times at some point so we can get more people to attend. If you're having trouble drawing people in, make sure that you plan a week or two in advance and message a crew member about an announcement. Post here and post in the D-Party GCD main thread on the day of or the day before....in all caps or something. If you have a friend that's super chill and online, invite them as well. I invited my friend Starberry to a few of our events!

About Prizes:
We still have a lot of funds left over from the D-Party kickstart so maybe we can use those prizes to hand out....if we do a live contest for best dressed.

Also, hopefully when I'm back from my trip I will see what sort of funds I have to donate for any prizes. I'm looking to open up a temp shop in the art forums and see if I can get an art auction started with the Doodlez team here to raise more gold for the D.

i love all these ideas!!! not sure if it's already been mentioned, but depending on the turnout, other categories for the avis would be cool too.
                have fun on your trip!

and i rly need a diedrich avi haha
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Btw I am super glad you came on board from another time zone! Really helps 3nodding

No it has not! We will be offering paws and human prizes though...That's what I think. Uhm...did you mean like superlatives? For example the funniest avatar gets x prize?

Ah, don't feel bad. I'll work on getting an avatar with different shades of green so you're not alone! Anyways, you want me to use this for the avatar art?

aww hope i could help!
                yeah!! biggrin depending on what the theme is... for masquerade it'd be categories like Fanciest, Funniest, etc? and ohh, a Masquerade King/Queen of the Night? which doesn't have to be judged by looks but overall participation
                hahaha yes please <3 diedrichy neon green is hard to work with for me emotion_8c

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:10 am
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Hey team! I need a pic of your fav avatar and I will draw a headshot of it to "pretty up" our flash space thread. Also so people know we mean serious business in the D. lol

Also, I will be busy in the next coming months until mid-July. That being said, if any of you want to host a Flash Space Meet Up during one of the D's big events or any time in general just make sure it's organized and let the crew know. Most likely message Hassli or Inuyash_roxs_08 or Zana Bonanza.

Planning future FSMU (flash space meet up), read when you have time...it's a lot:

I spoke with one of the guild members, garagesail, about doing a live RP in their house somewhere in the future - it was House of Problems lol. It's just too funny to pass up!

Anyways with live RPs for any flash space event we do, we can put a set theme maybe...like say you want a masquerade ball....then everyone has to dress up wearing a fancy mask...idk things like that.

On a side note, I was wondering what time zones are you all in? I think we should try to vary our meet up times at some point so we can get more people to attend. If you're having trouble drawing people in, make sure that you plan a week or two in advance and message a crew member about an announcement. Post here and post in the D-Party GCD main thread on the day of or the day before....in all caps or something. If you have a friend that's super chill and online, invite them as well. I invited my friend Starberry to a few of our events!

About Prizes:
We still have a lot of funds left over from the D-Party kickstart so maybe we can use those prizes to hand out....if we do a live contest for best dressed.

Also, hopefully when I'm back from my trip I will see what sort of funds I have to donate for any prizes. I'm looking to open up a temp shop in the art forums and see if I can get an art auction started with the Doodlez team here to raise more gold for the D.

i love all these ideas!!! not sure if it's already been mentioned, but depending on the turnout, other categories for the avis would be cool too.
                have fun on your trip!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Btw I am super glad you came on board from another time zone! Really helps 3nodding

No it has not! We will be offering paws and human prizes though...That's what I think. Uhm...did you mean like superlatives? For example the funniest avatar gets x prize?

Ah, don't feel bad. I'll work on getting an avatar with different shades of green so you're not alone! Anyways, you want me to use this for the avatar art?

aww hope i could help!
                yeah!! biggrin depending on what the theme is... for masquerade it'd be categories like Fanciest, Funniest, etc? and ohh, a Masquerade King/Queen of the Night? which doesn't have to be judged by looks but overall participation
                hahaha yes please <3 diedrichy neon green is hard to work with for me emotion_8c
User Image
I changed my avatar a little bit yesterday so here it is:
User Image

I was going to keep it that way so you could see it when you got online but I got two arts of this avatar emotion_kirakira

You've all done a wonderful job so far! Glad to have you on the team. Seriously, you are all the best committee members anyone could ask for xd
Okay, I will have to write down your suggestion somewhere so I can get this organized. Thank you so much for your idea!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 am
Toxi of the Grunnies
systemfailure99
User Image

classified_diedrich

Waaah, your little blinky pixel is adorable.

classified_diedrich

User Image

Fusselkeks from Doodlez (the art shop in this guild) made this! I think she's making art for cheap if you want to check it out xd
heart  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:37 am
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

About Prizes:

have fun on your trip!

aww hope i could help!
User Image
User Image

I was going to keep it that way so you could see it when you got online but I got two arts of this avatar emotion_kirakira

You've all done a wonderful job so far! Glad to have you on the team. Seriously, you are all the best committee members anyone could ask for xd
Okay, I will have to write down your suggestion somewhere so I can get this organized. Thank you so much for your idea!

ooooh love it!! mrgreen
                tbh yess you guys are all so good and easy to chill with emotion_bigheart
                yep, a brainstorm list, nice!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:58 am
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

About Prizes:

have fun on your trip!

aww hope i could help!
User Image
User Image

ooooh love it!! mrgreen

Thanks! I could be like your brother or something lol idk
Yay! Glad we all work well together.
So that brainstorm list...I should compile a test thread for it...at some point..
^^;  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:09 pm
systemfailure99
User Image

classified_diedrich

Hey Sys.. how come the 'committee' part of the banner is missing an e at the end? o.o
Just wondering, don't be mad.. ._.;

classified_diedrich

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:13 pm
Toxi of the Grunnies
systemfailure99
User Image

classified_diedrich

Hey Sys.. how come the 'committee' part of the banner is missing an e at the end? o.o
Just wondering, don't be mad.. ._.;

classified_diedrich

Argghhhhhh! I made it late at night! How come I didn't realize this???
*throws things, flips a table*

lol jk! I can't believe I missed it. Lemme fix it....  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:03 am
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

aww hope i could help!
User Image
User Image

ooooh love it!! mrgreen

So that brainstorm list...I should compile a test thread for it...at some point..
^^;

ayyy yes! 3nodding
                HAHA dw, it's not urgent or anything. take your time and we'll just go with the flow whenever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:40 pm
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99
Pickled Cactus
systemfailure99

aww hope i could help!
User Image
User Image

ooooh love it!! mrgreen

^^;

ayyy yes! 3nodding
                HAHA dw, it's not urgent or anything. take your time and we'll just go with the flow whenever

Cool, I got all the refs I need. Thanks team!  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:28 pm
And what is this Job for the needs of the hiring?
EDIT: Did you know that Diedrich's Ornament is a dancing Diedrich housing item? IT IS! BUY ONE! GO LOOK! classified_diedrich  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:22 pm
Mills XI
EDIT: Did you know that Diedrich's Ornament is a dancing Diedrich housing item? IT IS! BUY ONE! GO LOOK! classified_diedrich

classified_diedrich

Wow, so cute. But a tiny bit expensive for poor people. x3

classified_diedrich

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:38 pm
Mills XI
I've got a good committee but we won't be a true committee unless we get a few more members.

Ha! I came prepared! I have one 3nodding
I also decorated my house with more Diedrich stuff. haha  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games