Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image
Orion Quin

"There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey
"Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German Proverb"

Profile:Here
Housing:1318 Ombre Housing District
Wallet: $1000
Job: Manager of moon bucks cafe
Mood: Beat
Feeling: Concerned
Thoughts: hmm
OCC: Text

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Orion joined the gym and started towards the track. He jogged for a bit then soon found himself sprinting faster and faster around the track until he could not run any more. He was panting and knew it was time to get going but not before some more coffe. he sniffed the air, but first a shower.

He stepped into the locker room and showered. changed clothes and exited the gym while sending a text

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②④
( ④ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:06 am
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen was turning into such a lone wolf lately! But what could she say, she traveled too much to keep steady communication with anyone who wasn't family or someone she already worked with. So long best friend who used to come around! She pouted to herself, flashing her membership card at reception before stringing her hair into a ponytail. While she'd started kickboxing lessons a month or so back, this wasn't one of the weekdays she was paired with an instructor. She was here for the hard stuff- crunches, squats and running like a mad man. It was only the wolf in her that made her love getting so worked up and sweaty. It was so gratifying to push her limits, so she supposed that was why she chose a career that was just as physically demanding. But maybe that wasn't true, as she had never been one for frills and spas. If she weren't dancing she'd be a grease monkey in a local garage, cooing over her georgeous baby girl- a Harley for sure.

The thought sent a shiver down her spine. She'd almost saved up enough money now, so either her birthday or or the month after was going to rock. The wolf couldn't help but wiggle her hips excitedly, just imagining her ride across the country over the summer. Anyway! Off subject! Time to get ripped! The wolf made a farting sound with her lips, deciding to run on a treadmill first. She could set her pace and warm up real well before getting to the demanding stuff. She stretched her legs a little while poking at the appropriate buttons, ear buds slipped into her ears the moment she was at a brisk walk. "I like the way you work it- no diggity! I got to back it, back it up~" The song earned a snicker as it was the first to start on her playlist, probably because she'd just saved the station to reccomend to the godlessness heathen who'd claimed never to have heard the genre. Honestly!

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:44 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling hyped.
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing comfortable gym clothes.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

She had already been hanging around the gym since early in the mornings. She hasn't been around as of late, and skipping out on her workout routine wasn't exactly keeping her usual toned body in shape. She frowned. Perhaps she should start dropping by a little more often, stop with her little activities for a short period of time. She supposed getting a drink or two after this wouldn't be so bad, as long as she stayed out of trouble. Her raven locks were tied into a high ponytail, her porcelain features stained with sweat which adds a faint glimmer to her skin. Her loose locks of hair clung onto her face, as she panted. Oh, how she had forgotten that this was something that was quite exhausting.

A jab. And then came a right hook. 'Thud! Thud!' The sound of the punching bag echoed throughout the establishment, and Vixen could feel her hands trembling ever so slightly from exhaustion. She needed to get things off her shoulders, to clean her thoughts of any unnecessary thoughts. All was in the past, and she'd prefer if they'd just stop haunting her memories. However, as tired as she may be for spending hours here, she felt great. It felt nice. The sweat, the rapid beating of the heartbeat. Everything felt.. nice. However, the pain that soon sprouted upon her knuckles would soon destroy whatever pleasant mood she was in. She grabbed her bag and went to the side, wiping off her sweat with the small towel she hung around her neck. Don't tell her..

And that was just it. It seems her bandages were just a little loose yet enough to cause blisters for her skin. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "Great. Just what I needed." she cursed. Her skin was red around her knuckles and she supposed she could keep herself busy with some other things. Her arms were too tired for anymore lifting and she supposed she could start relaxing upon the treadmill. At least for now.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: thought I'd go ahead and make the first post huehue

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:48 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

The doors to the gym opened as Felix stepped in, he was looking different today and it was due to his apparel. He mostly wore suits and elegant clothes but today he wore a normal shirt and long pants along with some tennis shoes. He was going to work out today and it would've been ridiculously stupid to work out in a suit. He made his way over to the treadmil but he stopped to notice the same girl from the night club. He did not forget people or their faces. She was interesting to him it made him wonder what kind of secrets she held but he was not going to pry. He was kind of annoyed cause he felt she would think he was stalking her. Nevertheless he stepped up to the treadmil before pressing the appropiatebuttons and beginning to jog, his eyes looking forward as he now seemed focused mostly on his thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:12 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

The white haired man with red eyes entered the gym, he was wearing a tight shirt that brought out his fit body, fingerless gloves, and some jeans. He made his way over to the punching bag with a bottle in hand. He noticed the petite girl in the punching bags before she seemed to moved to a treadmil, he could hear her heatbeat fast. He walked past her noticing her knuckles but he didn't interact with her. He stopped infrint if the ounching bags, adjusted his gloves a bit before he started jabbing at the bags. He had enhanced strength so the sound of his punches echoed out through the whole gym. He started speeding up with each punch he landed, his mind was in his past atthee moment, it usually made him get worked up more he made sure to not use his full strength because he could break the bag. After minutes of going at it he gave the bag one final punch before breathing heavily. Maybe he would move on to the weghtlifting next.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling hyped.
●I'm speaking to a stranger at the moment.

Her tails swayed about as she took small steps upon the treadmill. She was simply here to kill time. There was no need to get herself panting heavily over any form of running in the gym. If anything, she much prefer to run outdoors. Better yet, from one rooftop to the other. She'd allow her thoughts to drift, finding it slowly drifting to the night at Sahar's. How disastrous it had been, how she had lost control of her emotions. Vixen shook her head, but she knew just how much bettet she felt after, as if a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. It felt.. nice. Comforting, if anything. He was a nice guy. That Sahar. She'd chuckle to herself, her footsteps becoming ever so slightly lighthearted, that was until a sudden sound of punches thrown against the punching bags echoed throughout the establishment, instantly snapping her out of her own thoughts and sending her falling to her face on the treadmill. "Ah-.. damn it-..!" she cried out, lifting her arms only to see how the running treadmill had her skin scratched up behind the arm. Vixen frowned, but her injuries were quick to disappear, along with the blisters upon her knuckles. She always had the ability to heal herself, and somehow, it simply slips hrt mind at times. She'd eventually direct her gaze towards the source of the sound, to which she found a man twice her size, throwing heavy punches in the corner. White hair, crimson eyes, along with an eyepatch. The fox, unamused, pushed herself ott the ground, and she'd give a small pout.

"I didn't think it was possible for someone to throw punches that hard. That's quite unfair. I wanna have strength that big, too."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:19 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic turned his gaze to the woman with the fox ears, she was quite attractive but Dominic wasn't quick to go for someone unless he was going to feed which in truth he had been months without feeding, he strongly hated it and he considered it a curse. He made his way over to her to help her up but she seemed to help herself. His one eye looked directly into her's, his gaze cold and intimidating. He shook his head at her comment about his strength. "Trust me you don't want this." He said to her knowing the downside of it by experience. "That was quite the fall you took.." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest while looking at her in the eyes.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:03 pm
User Image

Carmen noticed someone else get on a nearby treadmill, and spoiler- that's not surprising in a gym. The wolf only cast a glance because of how they looked. Tails upon tails, a first for her to see for sure. If she thought her long hair was a hassle, she could only imagine...She tapped her lips with her finger, her gaze curving upwards thoughtfully. They were pretty, for sure, and she might mention such if they happened to pass by each other within range of not really having to yell much. How she managed that many was the real question. Only she would be a clumsy olf with that many extra extremities, it probably only made the other girl super graceful. With a hum, she sped her machine up to a moderate jog.

A third person climbed on a machine nearby, she might not have noticed had the tailed woman not gone flying off her own machine a moment later. Carmen visibly jumped, her hands at her mouth after snapping a finger over the stop button. "A-Ah..." The wolf paused, watching the scrapes disappear and the woman save face rather effortlessly. Should she-...It seemed not. With a shake of her head, Carmen climbed back onto her treadmill, one last glance sneaking her late night acquaintance into view. She snorted before giggling, "Hmm, weren't even going to say hi?" She half teased as she recalibrated her machine back to a mild jog.

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:31 pm
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix continued running before his focuse was lost as he heard a thud, he slowed the speed down for the treadmil and looked over at the woman with the ears and tail. He had never encountered other beings other than humans until he moved to this place. He saw she was fine and her wounds healed so he continued moving but at a slow pace. His attention was diverted once again by the words of the same woman he met yesterday. He chuckled softly, rare sight as it is, and looked at her, his gaze piercing her's. "My apologies. I didn't want to come off as someone who was following you." The british man said to her with a soft grin as he jogged on the treadmil.  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:42 pm
User Image

Carmen laughed at that confession, surprised and amused he'd admit so. "Well now that you've said it, I have to think it." Her hand fled to her mouth, but it didn't last long after her breathing slipped off track. There was silence while she paced herself, glancing to see how long it'd take before he was glaring forward again. "You seem a bit too dignified for stalking, good sir. I'd say hiring a private investigator is right up your alley." Have somone else get their hands dirty, so to speak. But honestly? He probably had better things to do than wonder about her. He could be a CEO, she'd peg him for that. Maybe a director, something stiff and business oriented. "Although yes, it's surprising to see a boy like you in a place like this." She wrinkled her nose and grinned, looking down to check her stats. Run for half an hour, she'd do that easy!

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling hyped.
●I'm speaking to a stranger at the moment.

It didn't take long for him to make his way towards her once she got his attention, but the fox had already pushed herself off the ground by then. Her skin looking as good as new without a trace of an injury. She supposed she could always return to the punching bags, but seeing how limp her hands were, she thought otherwise. When he'd make a comment against her hopes and dreams to have greater strength, she'd cross her arms, a small huff escaping her lips. "I don't think you'll be saying that when you're as small as me with the world twice your size. What is this? When have people grown so big?" for all she knew, during the time she was created, people were around her height. Specifically around the same height as her. That was why Inari made her out to be that way. Until the universe decided it was time for women to sprout as tall as men did. Vixen heaved a sigh, but she wasn't going to argue with him to begin with. He'd address a fall this time when he spoke up once more. He'd cross his arms, making him seem a lot more intimidating than he already is, but of course, Vixen has met far too many people, been in this world far too long than to be intimidated by people. She returned his gesture, having her own arms cross in front of her as well. "Well, thanks to your heavy punching, that is." she huffed and puffed, but she was quick to follow up on her words, "But.. it was my fault anyway. I guess I got too caught up in my own memories." she shrugged. But there was one thing itching at the back of her mind. A statement she felt she needed to make. Something that felt so unfair. Vixen stepped towards him, her right hand aligned above her head as she tried to see how tall she stood against him, which led her only to his chest area. "You're quite the big man, aren't you? Say, what might your name be? I'm Vixen." countered the woman.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PUMMMY

Trash

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:51 pm
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

A small 'hmph' sound came from Felix's mouth but it was more of a humorous sound than an angry one. "That sounds more of my style." He said as he played along with her before turning his gaze forward, turning off the machine, slowing down and then stopping to look at her. He took his water bottle, took the cap off and drank some water before placing it on the cup holder part of the treadmil. "A boy like me? Im just a man trying to stay jn shape." He said to her as he looked straight into her eyes. '"I just realized Inever told you my name yesterday. My name is Felix Colton." The Colton family was well known in England they were they controlled 90% of all illegal activities. They were known for being ruthless and taking out those who opposed them or got in their way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:07 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic looked at her in the eyes taking in the blame for her fall and shook his head. "No you're right. I got carried away by the same reason" He said to her as he sympathised with her, he did not have pleasant memories. He opened his water bottle and took a drink from it, the opening pressing against his lips before he pulled it away as she compared her height to his. She was quite small in comparison to him. "Dominic." He simply responded. "How about I make it up to you with dinner or a drink?" He said as he looked at her, his expression still serious but his offer made him show some compassion.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling hyped.
●I'm speaking to Dominic at the moment.

She shrugged, and gave a small halfhearted chuckle. Indeed. Everyone has memories of their own. Unpleasant ones and pleasant ones. It all depends on which was more overpowering. For her, it was the former. Her lips eventually curve into a frown, noticing that her negativity had started to get the best of her. Vixen wasn't about to lose her own composure in front of someone she barely knew. It was embarrassing enough that she had broken down in front of Sahar. The woman took a deep breath, and she'd tear her gaze away from him, focusing it on her feet instead. "Emotions. Don't you think we're better off without them? It would be great if we can't feel anything rather than feeling everything all at once. It's overwhelming." she heaved a small sigh, and the fox would eventually wave her hand in a dismissive manner once she lifted her head and met his crimson gaze once more. "Forget what I said." she stated. There was no need to bring down a person's mood even if she was feeling bitter herself. Dominic, his name was. The fox made a mental note to remember that. Vixen turned around, prepared to return to her treadmill, though the sentence he spoke of next seem to have caught her attention. She raised an eyebrow, peeking at him over her shoulder. Treat? Vixen's lips curved into a small smile. Dinner or drinks. The latter sounds just tempting enough for her to say yes. "I've been meaning to stay away from alcohol as of late but.. I suppose a glass or two wouldn't be so bad." his face held little to no emotions at all, but through his voice, she could sense the slight compassion in his tone. "Much more of a gentleman than I thought." she chuckled. She didn't think he'd treat her, or anyone for that matter, to dinner. First impressions were always wrong, she supposed.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games