Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:38 pm
sha312
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen had just changed back into her human form, when she realized that Aidar was looking right at her.*
"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She says, as she rushes past Sha. Suddenly she stops and turns toward him."
'Do ye think ye can help me?"
*She asks Sha.*

"I would be more than happy to help. Allow me first to alter my visage. I don't think that it would be appropriate or helpful for the wounded to see me as I am now."

He closed his eyes and concentrated and the dark countance and clothing he had cloaked himself in changed to an all white atire. "I'm ready now."

Before he followed Aileen, he focused his gaze on Aidar. "If time permits later, there is something I wish to speak with you about regarding Mina."
"Thanks."
*Aileen says as she leads Sha back to the Zurg she was attending, before Homac collapsed.*
"We need ta change this one's bandages and boil the old ones. Ah can easily supply the the water, if ye ave a means to rapidly melt ice..."
*She tells him.*

"That will be no problem for me. The sooner we get start, the sooner we can prevent infection from setting in. This one doesn't look as bad as the others, but if we can avoid the risk, I'd prefer that." He raised his head as he sensed Homac's collapse. "It seems your friend needs aid as well."

*Aileen looks over to Homac's unconsions body.*
"Nay."
*She answers.*
"He'll be fine. He's only exhausted himself.... Ok, because we ave no pot o our own, this will ave ta be a case of constantly pitting cold against heat."
*Aileen explains. She then calls out to the red Warg that she had been working with.*
"Bane?"
*The Warg approches and her beckoning.*/
"Do ye think ye can make us a pot from ice?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
*Aileen holds her hands up about four feet apart, and then holds her right hand flat about 3 feet off the ground. In response, the Warg then generates the requested vessel with a blast of freezing air from his mouth.*
"Okay, Now ye'll be needin to keep tha frozen, while Mr. Sha be meltin it's contents."
*She instructs Bane. She then throws out her palms in the direction of the pot and then turns her head to look at Sha.*
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*
"Try ta be focusin the heat on the contents of the pot, an na on the pot, it's self. We do na need ye ta be hinderin Bane's maintain o the pot."
*She then terns her head back toward the ice pot and concentrating her lunar energy into the inside of the pot, form a great big chunk of ice inside it.*

He removed the wrappings for his hands and concentrated and within moments his hands we're wreathed in blue flames. He carefully directed the heat source to the chunk of ice. Before long the ice had turned to boiling water that was hot enough to cleanse the bandages.

*Aidar catches a passing glance of the three on his way back to the buffet he had set up on the east side of camp and smiles to himself as he takes notice of Aileen's teamwork and how she seems to lead her group in their task.*
"She just might make a good Darkhunter after all..."
*Aidar thinks to himself*
"She's currently the closest thing I have to an heir... She just might even replace me, one day... But I must be careful not to let anything happen to her..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:55 am
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
"Thanks."
*Aileen says as she leads Sha back to the Zurg she was attending, before Homac collapsed.*
"We need ta change this one's bandages and boil the old ones. Ah can easily supply the the water, if ye ave a means to rapidly melt ice..."
*She tells him.*

"That will be no problem for me. The sooner we get start, the sooner we can prevent infection from setting in. This one doesn't look as bad as the others, but if we can avoid the risk, I'd prefer that." He raised his head as he sensed Homac's collapse. "It seems your friend needs aid as well."

"Nay."
*She answers.*
"He'll be fine. He's only exhausted himself.... Ok, because we ave no pot o our own, this will ave ta be a case of constantly pitting cold against heat."
*Aileen explains. She then calls out to the red Warg that she had been working with.*
"Bane?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
*Aileen holds her hands up about four feet apart, and then holds her right hand flat about 3 feet off the ground. In response, the Warg then generates the requested vessel with a blast of freezing air from his mouth.*
"Okay, Now ye'll be needin to keep tha frozen, while Mr. Sha be meltin it's contents."
*She instructs Bane. She then throws out her palms in the direction of the pot and then turns her head to look at Sha.*
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*
"Try ta be focusin the heat on the contents of the pot, an na on the pot, it's self. We do na need ye ta be hinderin Bane's maintain o the pot."
*She then terns her head back toward the ice pot and concentrating her lunar energy into the inside of the pot, form a great big chunk of ice inside it.*

He removed the wrappings for his hands and concentrated and within moments his hands we're wreathed in blue flames. He carefully directed the heat source to the chunk of ice. Before long the ice had turned to boiling water that was hot enough to cleanse the bandages.

*Aidar catches a passing glance of the three on his way back to the buffet he had set up on the east side of camp and smiles to himself as he takes notice of Aidar's teamwork and how she seems to lead her group in their task.*
"She's currently the closest thing I have to an heir... She just might even replace me, one day... But I must be careful not to let anything happen to her..."

*floating right behind aidar upside down*
Veronica: if anyrhing happens to her im pretty sure you or homac would do something about it. Ahhhh young love  

VanessaXross

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:26 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
"Thanks."
*She tells him.*

"Nay."
*She answers.*
"Bane?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*

*Aidar catches a passing glance of the three on his way back to the buffet he had set up on the east side of camp and smiles to himself as he takes notice of Aidar's teamwork and how she seems to lead her group in their task.*

Veronica: if anyrhing happens to her im pretty sure you or homac would do something about it. Ahhhh young love

*Aidar stops for a moment as he takes notice of the demigoddess appearing behind him and then continues on.*
"Do na ye telepthas ave any rules aboot jus peekin in ta jus anybody's head at any time?"
*La asks over his shoulder.*
"Ta do so might be considered ta be rude, by some... No harm done, Ah'm just wanderin... Ta answer your question, it would na matter what Ah do if anythin happens ta her, because by then, it would be too lat. There are some deaths tha even Lumi can na resurrect one from. An even if she can, the victim may still suffer psychological damage... She tells me that nobody was ever ment to go through tha... Bein killed an then being brought back, to die again.... Imagin gettin eviscerated an then being ressurected... Although yer body is completely restored, ye would still ave the pain and orrifyin image o aven yer entrails ripped out o ye fresh in yer mind... Ah'd imagine tha's nau somethin tha most people forget anytime soon. Ah've had tha done ta me, before, in the arena of Castle Ire, before Ah founded the Darkhunters, an once in the Vampire War, but me healin factor and trainin had prepared me for it. Aileen has na had any such such trainin, she lived a sheltered an care free life, until her family was murdered. Ah do na think she can handle it... Jus because Luminova can revive us, it does na mean tha we should be careless an die needlessly."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:02 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch

"Nay."
*She answers.*
"Bane?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*

*Aidar stops for a moment as he takes notice of the demigoddess appearing behind him and then continues on.*
"Do na ye telepthas ave any rules aboot jus peekin in ta jus anybody's head at any time?"
"Ta do so might be considered ta be rude, by some... No harm done, Ah'm just wanderin... Ta answer your question, it would na matter what Ah do if anythin happens ta her, because by then, it would be too lat. There are some deaths tha even Lumi can na resurrect one from. An even if she can, the victim may still suffer psychological damage... She tells me that nobody was ever ment to go through tha... Bein killed an then being brought back, to die again.... Imagin gettin eviscerated an then being ressurected... Although yer body is completely restored, ye would still ave the pain and orrifyin image o aven yer entrails ripped out o ye fresh in yer mind... Ah'd imagine tha's nau somethin tha most people forget anytime soon. Ah've had tha done ta me, before, in the arena of Castle Ire, before Ah founded the Darkhunters, an once in the Vampire War, but me healin factor and trainin had prepared me for it. Aileen has na had any such such trainin, she lived a sheltered an care free life, until her family was murdered. Ah do na think she can handle it... Jus because Luminova can revive us, it does na mean tha we should be careless an die needlessly."

Veronica: well if its any conciliation, ill try not todo it again....... anywho, ive been there so i know wat it's like, however there are tricks, and couldn't homac help whith that new time ability of his?  

VanessaXross

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:04 pm
"Ok, tha's good."
*Aileen says as she lowers her hands.*
"Keep that up you two."
*She then dips a spong in the boiling water and then sits down on the Zurg's cot with it's head in her lap. She sets the sponge aside and carefully unwraps the Zurg's bandage, revealing a charred stump where it's arm used to be and and shredded burned flesh on the chest. Wadding up the bandage, she tosses it into the boiling water and then tilting the Zurg's torso into a a half sitting position, she takes the warm sponge and proceeds to gently wash tit's wound.*
"Greagus?"
*She calls out.*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icebitch

"Nay."
*She answers.*
"Bane?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*

Veronica: well if its any conciliation, ill try not todo it again....... anywho, ive been there so i know wat it's like, however there are tricks, and couldn't homac help whith that new time ability of his?

"Na harm done. It does na really bother me, if ye know wha Ah'm thinkin. Ta me trying ta hide thins is na much diffrenert than lyin. Ah'm jus saying tha ye might wanna be more careful with who ye do tha with. As for Homac... A do na really know... Maybe... Hard ta say... Ah'm na expert o time travel, though Ah've done a bit meself, bu it seems to me, tha time be a very tricky opponent ta best. For instance, if ye travel inta the past, ta prevent some tragedy, an ye succeed, then yer past self would ave no reason ta go into the past, and would stay in their present, and therefore, completely undo the original journey... It seems ta me, tha the only way one can change the events o time, is ta do it completely by accident, or some how find a loop hole... Ah managed to pull it off wit the Phantom Castle, by goin inta the past and helping the rest o us ta escape the castle, but managed to trick me past self inta making the journey, by keeping any o us from returnin to HQ, until after me past self had arrived to find everybody missin, and travel inta the past ta save them, and so completed the cycle. Bu it was still a gamble. I did na know if it would really work, at the time..."
*Aidar then sees Mina up ahaind looking over her hurt Warg as he and veronica approach the banquet*
User Image
"I can't believe vhat she deed to you!"
*The young Brydewolf cries gently holding Dusk by the head.*
"Mark my vords, zat straw haired peeg vill PAY for that! stressed "  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games