Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:27 pm
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda had been wandering the campus for quite some time now and as much as she hated to admit it, she was hopelessly lost. Back in her hometown, none of the schools in the area were this big so this was another very new experience for her. Hilda heard another bell ring so it sounded as though the students would begin moving from class to class once more. She noted that while there were a handful of students that looked normal on the surface, a good number of the individuals she saw wore very eccentric appearances. Despite seeing the crowd before, she couldn't help but wonder if there were students here that were like her. After all, Hilda didn't question her mentor's judgement and knew there was a very specific reason why Astrid would send her here.

After coming back from her thoughts, Hilda decided to check her acceptance letter again to see if there were any clues that would help point her in the right direction. Hilda made her way to the nearest bench and pulled the folded letter from her coat pocket before reviewing its contents again. Once again, Hilda saw that while there was no exact date for her to be at the Academy by, there was no other useful information except for her classes, her room number, and the address of the school itself. While she had the thought in the back of her head that perhaps there was a code in the letter she had to decipher, she deemed the possibility too outlandish even for someone of her background. Hilda decided to take a quick break before getting back up to continue her search. As Hilda continued to hold the letter in her hands, she looked around at the academy's courtyard. Maybe if she wasn't horribly lost, she would be able to better savor this moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Why did things have to turn out this way. He met such a kind and sweet woman and turned her sour, if that was better than what had happen with Charlie was left to be found out. Not only that, he had started to develop feelings for the maid. It was good that she started to reject him, he wouldn't have been able to continue his rude facade.

As much as he dwelled in his past the present would bring him back to reality. The ringing of a bell made him look up at the sky. A soft sigh escaping his lips, he didn't even want to go to teach stupid geography. Luckily life gave him a distraction, a student who looked to be lost. Walking towards her, Maxwell would attempt to give him the same old grouchy face he gave everyone. However his heart wasn't in it, resulting in a tired look. "You lost kid?" Maxwell would ask keeping some distance, for the students safety.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanySome Student
FeelingEmpty
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yao Wang of China

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda was a bit surprised when someone called out to her so suddenly and she promptly turned to face the source of the voice. Hilda took a moment to examine the owner of the voice before speaking. "Yes I am actually," Hilda wasn't too fond of being addressed as 'kid' but she didn't want to cause a fuss over that since this person was clearly taking their time to assist. Not to mention, Hilda had a strong feeling this person wasn't in a very good mood and she had no desire to make their day any worse. Hilda got up from her seat on the bench so she could properly face Maxwell, she also had no desire to be rude as well. "My name is Hilda Jonsdottir, and I am to be a first year here at Videl Academy. I had arrived last night so I was looking for a faculty member who could update my teachers' rosters so I can attend my classes. In search of that individual, I have gotten lost. Do you know who might be able to assist me?" Hilda looked up at the man she was speaking to and hoped that she had given him no cause to be upset at her. His face was putting her on edge.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:55 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Would helping this one student make him feel any better about what happened with Vivian? No it wouldn't. A hand moved over to his neck, softly scratching at it. Something was irritating his skin and causing it to feel itchy and hot, around his neck. As the girl explained her situation, Maxwell looked up st the sky as if asking god for an answer when in reality he was just thinking. Wondering what would be the proper procedure to help the woman. Noticing Hilda stand up to face him a soft smile appeared on his face, looked like she was attempting to be polite with him. Something that Maxwell didn't even deserve. "Well Miss Jonsdottir I can easily pass a message to the principal and he should be able to sort everything out for now. If you know what classes you have you can simply go and check if there any space." Maxwell would inform the student. As much as he disliked being a teacher for geography helping others used to bring him a lot of joy and happiness. That was long gone now. "Is there anything else you need? Classes are almost ending so if you want a tour of campus I'll gladly help with that. Name is Maxwell Carter. Mr. Carter or Mr Maxwell will both work during class if you have me that is" Professionalism was important even if they did become chummy.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanySome Student
FeelingEmpty
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda was relieved when it looked like Maxwell was friendlier than he initially appeared. It looked as though this teacher was willing to take the time to make sure she was properly enrolled in Videl Academy which she appreciated greatly. Feeling as though she could trust this man with passing along word that she arrived and was ready to begin classes, Hilda's new mission was to familiarize herself with this school to make sure she wouldn't get lost again. "I am still having trouble navigating the campus so I would very much like to take up your offer for a tour if it's not too much trouble for you," Hilda folded up her letter and placed it back in her coat pocket before smiling at Maxwell, she truly was grateful to have run into such a kindhearted educator. "Thank you for assisting me Mr Maxwell, I truly appreciate it."

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:30 pm

"It's no problem. No problem at all. Any particular class or area you want to know the location of?" Maxwell did seem a bit more cheerful than before, at least he was attempting to be. No need for him to scare off the girl when she needs help. When thanked, Maxwell tilted his head away from her and let out a sigh. Was this going to be the third person he harmed in the school? As unintentional as the damage had caused was, that didn't change him from who he was. A danger to those around him. The memories of both kind hearted individuals who he had harmed rested in his mind. Maxwell's will to push away all those who got close to him was drained in the sorrow of his own self hatred. Yet the front, the wall, he created stood was rebuilt after having Vivian destroy it. "Helping others is what it means to be a teacher" Maxwell gave the student a soft smile. Motioning his hand, as if to ask the student to start walking, Maxwell would start to walk heading in to the main building where all the classes would be. He had no clue of what her schedule was but having her know the location of every classroom was important.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingCheery
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCSorry for taking a while to post. Been busy because of school and haven't had much time to post

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

UselessGoddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:02 am
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda followed Maxwell promptly, she truly felt lucky to be accompanied by a teacher and one who seemed kind as well. She made a mental note to seek out this teacher if she ever needed anything in the future. Or at least she would ask him if that was alright after he was finished showing her around the school. Hilda paused for a moment thinking about a place she wanted to visit, and there was only one place that came to mind for her. "Before we begin there is something I must ask," Hilda wasn't sure if she was supposed to ask it aloud after Astrid told her not to but she felt as though this was a special circumstance. Hilda took a moment to find the resolve to ask her question before finally breaking the silence. "This isn't an ordinary school is it? My previous mentor told me very little of this Academy and only that I would be able to find answers to the many questions she left me before her departure. Is Videl Academy an institution that harbors unique individuals with unique gifts such as myself?" Hilda couldn't help but feel even more tense after asking such a question. In truth, she was told very little of this Academy but she did imagine that it wouldn't be just a normal school. Right? Hilda kept her eyes on Maxwell's face and was studying it hard in anticipation for his answer.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:37 pm

Only reaching a couple a feet from his original location, he was given a question to answer. Turning to look at the young student crossing his arms, his body language conflicting with his slightly cheerful and helpful attitude. "Go ahead and ask it" Maxwell would say, giving the girl a fake smile. Which would soon disappear when the girl asked her question, the vagueness from the question put him in quite a pickle. "Depends on what you mean by uniqueness" Maxwell would say adverting his eyes, his job was to teach the students and while the school didn't really try hard to cover its secrets. He at the very least tried to, the supernatural world could easily be turned into a nightmare for most folks. Still the girl deserved to know the truth. "Yes. We have quite a few students who are much stranger than most. In fact you would find the area to be full of strange and possibly dangerous things. So do be careful when walking around" Sincerity in his tone, he never liked to see the innocence of a child disappear. When they realized that not all was as glamorous as it seemed to be. A hand raised to his face dragging down it before coming back to his side and on his lips appeared a small reassuring smile.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingCheery
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOC

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:08 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      ◤ E l i j a h R y g i e l ◥

Although it may be dangerous, Elijah usually enjoys sitting outside- in the shade of course, even if only to feel the breeze on his face. As a vampire, he was fine with long periods of prolonged silence as the passing of time never really occurred to him, and he could very well have been sat here for several hours without noticing. He was reading a book, a romance novel he had read several times and had no shame in enjoying. He perhaps blamed his love on the romance genre due to the fact he had been born female- though since transitioning his love had never faded. Since he was sitting under a tree in the shade, protected from the violent rays of the sun, he had no need for his bulky black cloak which he was currently using to protect his pale blue jeans from the dirt beneath him.

"...they were both ever sensible of the warmest gratitude towards the persons who, by bringing her into Derbyshire, had been the means of uniting them,"

Elijah wiped the tear that had fallen from his eye as the book ended. He was glad no-one was around to see him like this- that would be embarrassing. Almost out of habit he turned the page as though there would be more writing on the other side but alas all he was greeted with were two words. "The End," And if there was something that Elijah hated it was endings- happy or sad.

The male closed the book, which was battered from the years of abuse, and placed it down beside him, leaning his back against the tree and stretching out his legs. He could sit here for a while longer, and he might- until curfew was called anyway. When he was here he could watch the sun whilst outside and he could watch people. It was a while before he realised he had been staring at a kitsune girl, admiring her beauty perhaps? He caught her eye as she stood outside the history department and almost immediately looked away a cool blush fading over his skin. Why did he have to be so awkward like that? Perhaps that's why he was still ever so terminally single.

OOC- Hope this is okay sweatdrop

ezmii11-1

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Penny left the building and looked around Wow...its dark...already? she thought to herself. Yet...its so hot..." Penny was in her own little world until she felt a gaze on her. She turned to see a young male sitting by a tree and staring..at her? She looked around to see if anyone else was around her and although there were other people in the courtyard...no one near her direction. She blushed as she continued to feel his eyes on her. Oh no...what if I have something on my face?! She covered her face with her sleeve and rubbed her mouth. Perhaps the cookie crumbs from class. She sighed and walked towards him. "I-is it gone?" she asked quietly. She figured if he had already seen the mess on her face then she couldn't embarrass herself any further, right? Although...she found no residue on her sleeve. "Or...do I still have something?"

Location, Location, Location: Courtyard
Person I'm with: Elijah
How I'm feeling: Oh no...why is he staring at me?!
OCC: Lol Aww... and yes it's fine XD I'm not the best at roleplaying so you dun have to worry... on my side though...sorry its short >n<

PieknyMotyl

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

╔═════════════╗
__Matthew Beemer__
╚═════════════╝

I play with dead stuff.
Poet.

User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

> Hours into Matthews first day, he had all over campus. Not much has happened, he hasn't even encountered a single person, nor teacher. Though, he did pick up a strange, leather poetry book when he scoped the library.

Walking into the courtyard, he was excited to see at least a hand full of people. Of course, he couldn't even remember how to approach strangers. Matthew would have to learn how to adjust to this new environment.

"Why am I freaking out when everyone else here is probably just as anxious?" he thought to himself. A frequent question that has always been a mystery.

After a quick look around, he took a seat on a shaded bench. Matt put in his headphones, and observed the piece of land. It was all so beautiful, and so were the people.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:30 am
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda felt a slight sense of relief once she found out that she was really in the right place after all, but for her that simply meant that her battle had truly just begun. Hilda looked up to the sky and noticed that it had gotten dark before she knew it, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed that she had been lost for all this time. But it was a bit difficult for her to imagine that this campus was the place where she would find the answers to all her questions, but her mentor did warn her not to be fooled by appearances. She looked back to the teacher and wondered if he was unique just like her, she would have to make a mental note to see his powers on a different occasion.

Hilda finally broke her chain of thought and nodded in acknowledgement. "Thank you for being honest with me and giving me a straight answer. I can understand that information like this would be difficult to say out in the open so I appreciate it nonetheless," But now that Hilda knew she was in the right place, she knew just what to ask this teacher. "I'd imagine that if this campus truly is what you describe, there would be a place or even a classroom where students learn to use their special powers or even master them. If that is the case, I would be most grateful if you could show me if you still have the time. It has gotten quite late and I do not know if you had places you needed to be. I suppose time flies during an enjoyable conversation." Hilda gave Maxwell a genuine smile as she waited for his response.

OOC: I am very sorry about the lateness of this reply, my laptop was busted and I finally got it up and running again. I will be able to frequently post again though without any issues.

PonderingPenguin

UselessGoddess

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Was there a class to teach people how to use their powers? Not really at best their was the assassination classroom but that was it. Yet her learning to become a assassin wasn't exactly something he approved of, he wasn't her father so it wasn't like he could stop her. "No. I don't believe there is such a class but depending on your powers I can try to help you" There was a certain look that the girl had, she was going to use her powers might as well watch over while she did so. "I have nothing planned for today. So no worries in thinking that you are a bother. " Maxwell would say looking around. There was some new people in the area, they seemed busy doing their own thing but still Maxwell stayed weary of them. "Any other place you wanted to look for?" It was getting dark out they had a chance of visiting one or two places before Hilda should be sent to her room because of the curfew.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHilda Jonsdottir
FeelingCheery
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCIt's all good I was replying slow as well

Codex Umbra Knows All

Yao Wang of China
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
Hilda Jonsdottir

First Year

Hilda listened intently to Maxwell as he explained that there was no such place for her to learn how to use her powers. She couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed at such news since she truly looked forward to sparring with her peers. The only person Hilda had ever sparred with was her former mentor and Hilda had yet to best Astrid in combat even once. Hilda couldn't help but wondered what this could have meant, was this Academy the type of place where you could learn to use your powers for other things besides fighting? That wasn't even a possibility Hilda had considered.

Hilda thought about it briefly before looking back to Maxwell who had offered to help her hone her powers. Hilda couldn't help but look surprised at the offer and maybe even a bit flustered, she had completely forgotten that Astrid would no longer be her mentor here and would need someone else to guide her individually. "D-depending on my power? Then I suppose I would have to show you what I'm capable of..." Hilda paused for a moment to think before turning her full attention back to the teacher. "This school has an athletic field or a gymnasium that's suitable for physical exercise right? I can show you there since it would be easier than explaining it." Hilda had looked disappointed before but now she had a certain glimmer to her eyes, she was excited to show off her powers without Astrid scolding her. She waited patiently for Maxwell's response and didn't even seem to notice the students that had been in the courtyard as well.

PonderingPenguin

UselessGoddess

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:23 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                      ◤ E l i j a h R y g i e l ◥

Elijah continued to sit under the tree, failing to notice that it had gotten dark whilst he sat there. He was certain that when he arrived he had been greeted by the midday sun. Well he wasn't complaining. It meant he could put his cloak in his back and look like a somewhat normal kid. Ellijah continued to people watch before he caught the eye of a girl he had been staring at for no particular reason. He blushed as she walked towards him, fumbling with the corners of his book nervously. He then hid the book under his bag, under the impression she might find it odd that he would be into something like Pride and Prejudice. "Is what gone?" He asked in a confused tone. "I'm sorry for staring, I didn't mean to offend you," He apologised taking a moment to stand up. Sometimes he really disliked himself. This girl seemed to think she had something on her face. Why why else would he be staring at her? He sighed, holding out a hand for her to shake. "I'm Elijah Rygiel," He hoped she wouldn't be too shocked by how cold his hand would be. That was part of his curse... he was constantly freezing and there was nothing he could do about it. The only time he ever felt particularly warm was when he stood in the sunlight, and that was merely painful.

OOC-

ezmii11-1

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out