Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:13 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1800/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

If it was any other teacher, Evie would've resorted to lesser tactics.
i.e. blackmail... with the juicy info that Ms.Yen had something for the headmaster, she'd have jumped on the chance.
But Ms.Yen didn't look like any other teacher.

So the Winter Witch held her tongue, begrudgingly.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:19 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri made a pouty face and stuck her tongue out at Yen. Well fiiiiiine....Lame... Ciri spun around on her heels, crossed her arms, and faced Val and Evie. This class has got to be over like sooooooon...

Ciri thought of a subject that would help them pass the time. Oh! what are you guys gonna eat for lunch?! I loved breakfast!

The thought of food made their teacher hungry, she hadn't eaten in a full day at this point. Their teachers stomach rumbled and Yen blushed. Ciri looked back and giggled.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Hungry l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria was deep in thought until she heard the teacher mention homework. "Easy peasey.~" she said happily. She was literally thinking the possible activities they could do. She smiled as the teacher praised them for their effects in the lesson.

She looked up when Ciri asked about food, she placed a finger on her chin. "Beef Stroganoff; sautéed pieces of beef served in sauce vith smetana (sour ceam), Olivier salad; Diced potatoes, eggs, chicken orr bologna, sveet peas, and pickles vith mayonnaise dressing. Other vegetables, such as karrot orr fresh cukumbers, kan be added., Baked pirrroshki stuffed vith meat, mushrrroom, rrrice and onions. And orrange juice." she gave her meal course in full detail. She smiled at the two and gave a nervous laugh, "I didn't have breakfast." she explained.

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:21 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Excited l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Yennefer, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: Sword
User Image

Ciri's mouth began to water as Val described the food on her mouth. she placed her hands on her tummy as it began to beg for food. Ahhh! That sounds so good!!! I want what your having! Ciri laughed and turned to Evie. Haha what about you? What are you planning on getting for lunch while I'm cleaning up?

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:28 am
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Val's long and detailed food guide made Evie slightly peckish.
But she already ate, so normally this wouldn't bother her the slightest.
Still, she had to drop by the great hall.

'Chew on ice.' was her clipped answer. 'Thats a bad habit to have, mademoiselle Valerie! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!' She practically sang, twirling on her toes.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:34 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri nodded at Evie's word. She was right! Her grandfather always told her that breakfast was a key to a successful day. Evie is right! You need to eat breakfast. Ciri tilted her head back and forth and crossed her arms with a smile.

I know! Tomorrow morning you should get up early and come to the great hall with us for breakfast! It would be nice! Ciri was reminded that she had to see that girl Yuki bright and early and it made her cringe. Yea....I need some happy before my hell...

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:59 am
User Image
User Image

History Tutor l Mood ➤: Hungry/Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄( -_・) ︻┻┳══━一

Valeria continued to laugh when the two were busy lecturing her about breakfast. Her ears perked up when she heard the school, "I vill zink about it. It vas nice meeting both of you." she smiled brightly. She began to make her but before she exit she turned to the teacher, "Zank you for zee lesson Commander Yen." she said with authority and with a salute then the little soon-to-be solider made her way.
+Exits+

一═┳︻( ̄- ̄メ)▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Cry some more, Run while you can.
You little babies don't stand a chance.
They call me heavy this is my gun.
When she starts spinning you better run~"

Theme - Team Fortress 2 Rap by JT Machinima - "Meet the Crew"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:13 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ciri was so happy to hear they bell. She smiled while watching Val take off. Alrighty! I'll see you after I'm done cleaning up Evie! Don't forget about me! Bye Yen!

And with that, Ciri ran back to the school entrance to go clean up.

-Exit-

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:18 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teacher Mode l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Ciri, Evie, Val l Item/s ➤: None l ~Current Motivation~

User Image

Yennefer smiled as she watched her students leave. This was her last class and she was glad. She had a rough morning she definitely needed to sleep it off. However first she had s lunch date with the headmaster.

Yen looked down at herself and had the same idea as her daughter. I need to change my clothes... Yen decided magic would be much faster. With her hands glowing orange Yennefer opened a portal and walked through it, only to reappear in her room. Walking in heels was always annoying ~

-Exit-.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:14 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"

Evie was the last one out,
particularly because she was poofed out because the sun was beating down on her; that slowed her to a considerable amount.
Finding nothing else to do, she began walking to the great hall.

=exit=

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis walked into the training grounds holding a cup of coffee and a book. He very much enjoyed the feel of this place especially since it's outdoors and very spacious. He walked up to the fountain before sitting on its edge and facing the entrance. Nemesis then sat his coffee on the side and started reading his father's "Perverted" book as he waited for the students to arrive. He had specific instructions for what to do, so this class was going to be nice and easy. "I wonder if I'll see more of my own students here...P.E could prove very useful for their improvement." Moments later Al'Akir walked in a rested on the ground next to Nemesis.
User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:16 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: courtyard ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: Someone ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil seemed to be the first person to class now so he simply walked in and noticed that someone was there already, So the first student here, he thought for a moment before that drifted out of his mind like most other things. He simply walked over to the stranger and sat down next to him. No words or any other actions, he simply sat down next to him.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Howecho

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Still Here |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Curious |
∑ Thoughts →→| I will learn Necromancy. |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Nemesis and Meavil |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost walked into the Training grounds and blinked when he found it to be very empty. Expect there were two others. Nemesis and his roommate. Why was the Assassination teacher in the training yard? "Nemesis. Are you working with Ms Yennefer today?" Yarost made his way over to the teacher and stopped a few meters away giving his roomie a nod as he passed by.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Howecho

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena ran to the training grounds since she was late. Thanks to Shinda's situation Athena was also worried and debating whether or not she should cut class and inform Nemesis of what's going on. "Is that Neme?! Oh no he's here and I'm late....Come on Athena that's not important just tell him whats going on Shinda needs help." Athena continued running until she reached the group, she hunched her back and started breathing heavily. "Nemesis I have something to tell you." Athena got closer to her brother and started whispering in his ear. She then back away before smiling at the kid sitting next to Nemesis and glared at Yarost. "How was your trial last night? I'm sorry I didn't get to watch you get your a** kicked." Athena disliked Yarost only because of his unrelenting hatred towards demons. "You did get your a** kicked right?"

Company: Yarost/Unknown boy
Items: Phone.
Feeling: Normal/Worried
OOC:/size]

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis watched as the students walked one by one, the first student Nemesis wasn't familiar with, but the boy seemed quite comfortable. Nemesis didn't mind the student at all he actually like the boy's attitude. The second person to come in was his new prodigy Yarost, who seemed curious as to why Nemesis was here, Nemesis placed down his coffee mug and closed his book."Ms.Yennefer is not feeling well today and I was asked to sub...." Nemesis stopped talking when he sensed someone approaching he looked past Yarost and saw his sister who was running like her life depended on it. Athena came in panting like she just ran a marathon before whispering something in his ear. Nemesis didn't look phased or shocked, since he didn't want to alarm both his assassination students. He simply nodded and got up. "Ok we'll start, I have specific instructions for you today, directly from Ms.Yennefer, She wanted to see how you'd handle dodging. So for today's class, you'll each have to avoid incoming attacks that'll get harder with every passing minute." Nemesis touched the ground and three demonic circles appeared. "When you enter the circle beams will start shooting at you try dodging them I don't expect you to pass on the first try if you fail get up and do it again."
User Image

OOC:

Howecho

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games