Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] Home Base Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:48 am
Algie know the paralyzing yell wouldn't do much but there were people outside the room who possibly weren't affected, as well as people arriving.

"Jeremiah!" As soon as his husband arrived he was at his side, reaching for him, and he gave Cass a smile, "Thanks.."

He also was very much taking over holding the other up, not going to pull his cane out from under him. Alg also had a much better capacity to warm the man up.

"He proclaimed that no matter what we did," Alg glanced at everyone launching into attack, "that he'd win. They didn't take kindly to it." The information was as much for Cass as it was Jeremiah.

"Cass, we can't attack him.." Not without a death wish.

azxuredreams

demxon_pachabel

Daekie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:51 am
God, this was a bad idea, this was a bad ******** idea; but the moment Preacher's fist hit Ezra's face Alexis was already springing to their feet with a lingering touch to Nasir's side.

They were all going to ******** die, weren't they; but all Alexis could think was if Nasir dies I want to be dead first so I don't have to watch, I don't have to be alone.

It was second nature; their fist wrapped around one of the larger glass shards on the ground from the mirrors, something big enough to hurt terribly, and they went for Ezra like a bat out of hell.

The glass hit flesh and they froze in place, antsy but unable to do anything - none of their limbs would respond, their lungs wouldn't respond - flame licked its way onto their fingers, their hand, their wrist.

HP: 40/40
INV: One mini-sigil
ROLL: 10
Burning Stacks: 1  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:56 am
Wil immediately threw his hood up as if it would be protection, but mostly to keep Bud safe and tucked away. The ferret's head peered from his hair but as if sensing the danger, disappeared once more.

"Be careful.." His fingers closed around Nasir's wrist. "He's on fire.." Thank you captain obvious.

And maybe.. maybe they could still scry, or do something else to discover a secret.

The blonde didn't seem like he was about to fight.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:31 am
A lot of things had happened today that had simply passed Naz by; with the nagging words of 'you have magic' constantly looping in her mind, she'd slipped into a slight imitation of shock.

But hell, anyone could understand someone on fire being a bad thing. Nothing like that to shake a girl out of her zoning out. "For ******** sake!" Moving swiftly towards Alexis, Nazriya did her level best to tune out everything else other than the person obviously in need of help. And not, y'know, the bad guy whose shtick was apparently also being on fire. But who she probably shouldn't help. On account of him being the bad guy.

"Who the ******** attacks someone that's literally flaming," the question was rhetorical and said vehemently as she made a grab for their wrist. "And if I seriously have magic then now would be a ******** great time to manifest it by making these flames disappear."

Stats
HP: 50 (undifferentiated)
Action: forfeiting roll to negate burning stack on Alexis

Daekie
hello hi, hope this is ok! c:

Ephebe

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:29 am
"No... no!!"

Leila broke into a cold sweat the second Preacher's fist connected with Ezra's face. Why was someone trying to fight him here... what was the point?? To get people killed even faster? She didn't know what to do. She couldn't even entertain the idea of trying to attack him, because he was using a borrowed body, and--

Ezra?

There was still more than one mind in that body. Leila tried to focus on just the one, the one who was younger, unburnt and innocent.

I know you're there. Can you hear me? Give me a sign, a thumbs-up or something. Please. I want to help you.

HP: 30/30  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:47 am
"You really never cared about what happens to anyone as long as you get what you want, did you? How convenient for you that we'd all die anyway." Eve was scowling, glaring, utterly furious, and now she was looking straight at him. "Preacher's right; playing house. You're like a spoiled child in a playground made up of all your self-centered mental gymnastics."

She didn't motion to leave the room. Instead she maneuvered around to where the supply of magical implements for scrying had been kept. To begin with she grabbed a handful of stones based on what she remembered from her earlier discussion with Felt, and an unlit red candle.

HP: 50/50  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:57 am
Quote:
scrying round super over; no more scrying
scrying bonus is 2.16
damage per hit due to scrying bonus is 22

damage spread:
shun x1 stack burning
lily x1 stack burning
preacher x1 stack burning (one from fight start)
alg x0 stack burning (didn't need to roll)
chester x1 stack burning
america x1 stack burning
nasir x1 stack burning
erin x1 stack burning
alexis x0 stack burning (negated by Nazriya)
total damage to ezra: 22

Ezra hp 728/750
If you have a burning stack, take 5 damage now or consume ur mini-sigil from Preacher

Ezra didn't seem to be doing anything at all, but every hit that didn't make it through the flames leapt out towards his assailant. Algernon's scream paralyzed him; America's lift knocked him on his a**; but he only climbed back to his feet, calm and still smiling.

"You're right," he said, "but so is a broken clock, twice a day."

a-disgruntled-dragon
erin
azuredreams
jeremiah and nasir
The Semblance of Unity
preacher, horace, and temperance
demon_pachabel
cassandra
Melancholies
Oliver and Shiloh and Mila
iloveyouDIE
algernon and wil
Daekie
alexis
saedusk
Jamie and Elliot
Smerdle
Rabbit, Theo, Chester
cibarium
eve and leila
Grey Dragon
kaleb
Blade Kuroda
Shun
lizbot
America
AMItotic
Lily
Ephebe
Nazriya
GhouIs
Ro
iStoleYurVamps
Marcus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am
Temperance had popped back with Jeremiah and, honestly, had she expected anything less? Of course they had brought Ezra back, of course they were fighting him here. People were on fire. Grimacing, she grabbed a pitcher of water and dumped it over the nearest person's arm, yanking their wrist towards her. Shun.

"I'm not going to bandage it up now, as I imagine you are about to swing back in, but please see me after, Detective Kuroda." Then she was off again, weaving through the people. If this was going to continue, she needed to amass supplies. Temperance blinked. Mila was near an upturned table.

"Mila! Come help me - I need to find more water and bandages because this is going to be a mess." She held out her (thankfully non-bloody) hand to the girl.

blade kuroda
remove burning stack

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 am
Shun felt himself freezing in place after Algernon had shouted out. He couldn't move, as much as he tried. And as a result, he couldn't move out of the way when flames flung back out in his direction. He let out a sharp cry as the flames caught him.

Hissing between his teeth, he began to move, but stopped as Temperance caught him and put him out. It was sightly unexpected but he nodded to her in acknowledgement, then got moving. He pulled from the shadows at his feet, causing several blobs to rise up into the air. While he was trying to find a good position to flank from, he sent them flying to Ezra. Their forms sharpened and crystallized as they flew.

He had no witty reply for the Burning Man. They just needed to take him down before he burned them all.

HP: 35
Burn: 0  
Daekie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 am
Ezra barely responded, and it was so ******** infuriating; he didn't seem to care they'd dug the glass into his skin and pulled - well. Alexis knew they'd not be good friends with a stable state of mind when this was over, when they could actually afford to think about how hot the fire radiating through his skin was, how they'd felt it start to corner and burn at their skin before Nazriya - brave, stupid Nazriya - had helped -

They gave her a noise of assent, and that was all they could manage.

"Y'family's dead n' so're you," Alexis hissed, and felt the heat crawl up their arm as they dug the shard of glass into his flesh.

HP: 40/40
INV: One mini-sigil
ROLL: 10
Burning Stacks: 1

Ephebe
alexis just kind of nods at her very briefly. congratulations

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:36 am
Wil made a very undignified sound to see his boyfriend burst into flames. Didn't he say the guy was on fire?

Couldn't someone just conjure a bucket of water and dump it on his head?

Maybe he would, after he was done stripping out of his shirt and patting out Nasir with it. Bud scrambled out of the fabric and into a pants pocket.

azuredreams
remove burning stack on Nasir

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:37 am
"It's like tha ********' fourth of July." And there went the other shoe. She nodded to Chester.

"Ya happen ta got any throwing knives?"

HP: 30
Inv: sigil is used.

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 am
Jeremiah was focused on the chaos, his hand reaching for Algie when he came close and then nodding. "It's unwise for us to attack him, as we're both Nobles." There was tension in his shoulders, the kind that said this was frustrating.

He was, after all, the only person present that could not be set on fire. Jeremiah couldn't even attack him without risking death. "Help others," he said to Cass, looking to Algie as well. "Put out the fires, we can't let anyone die. Wait for an opportunity."

America was right there, already on fire, and Jeremiah took a step towards her, his hand flicking. The fire pulled away from her, towards his hand, where it circled and spiralled until he closed his fist and it went out.

HP: 30
Burn: LOLnope
Turn: Burning Stack Removal on America

iloveyouDIE

demon_pachabel

lizbot
turn used to remove burning stack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:47 am
"Can I help you with that, Lily?"

Eve emptied some of the contents of her cooling teapot over the were's burn, but not before using the the flames to light her candle. She then returned to her table.

HP: 50/50
action: remove burning stack from lily

amitotic

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:49 am
Nasir made a noise, something of a choked horrified sound as the fire sparked to life on him. Then Wil was patting it out. Trouble had already vacated, jumping over and hiding in Wil's other pocket. He'd be back out once Nasir was no longer getting crispy.

Which did not take long with Wil patting him out. Nasir's fingers, however, were burned. "No, no, no, no ..." His hands were shaking and he tried to focus, to imagine them not burnt and healed and-

He blinked, the fingers whole and unburnt again.

"I saw myself burned alive, Wil, because of him," his voice is ragged and he looks towards Ezra in a panick.

HP: 40
Turn: Healing Self back to 40
Inv: mini-sigil

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games