Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intempestus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Maki emerged from the backroom with a handful of clean glasses and mugs. her hair had fallen into her face again, and she tried to blow it off, but the strand insisted on bothering her.
She smiled at Ed as she passed by him at the bar. "Are those two up yet?"She giggled a little bit as well, seeing such a cute couple.
The wolfess walked over to a vacant table in fron of the bar, to rest the glasses on. Just before she was about to set them down, a loose board on the floor struck her foot, and sent her tripping forward.
"OH!" She shouted, as she sailed to the ground. The tray and glasses were flung out away from her, so they don't break anywhere near where she predicted the fall.
With a loud THUMP Maki landed, her elbow and arms breaking her fall.
She lay on the floor, her legs had withdrawn, knees to chest. Her eyes were closed tightly as she whimpered, holding her left forearm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:07 pm
heres a chrash on the otehr side of the bar and a loud thump eh turn aroudn to lookhe seem Maki on the floor nurseign what lookto to eb a twisted wrist and a pretty big hit to her ego

Are you ok love * he rushes out to help her up*
*he gave ehr a gentle smile and said jokingly* watch that first step it a doozy.
I saw what happened.. you were distracted by my uber sexiness and you feel.. it happens all the time im so use to it * he giggled*  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:53 pm
Just before Rayven could say anything to Snowe he heard the loud crash and turned to see Maki being held up by another Furry. "Is she alright?" He thought with concern in his voice, but at the moment he had his tail wrapped around Snowe's from the surprise caused by the sudden crash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:03 pm
Snowe felt Ray wrap his tail around him as the loud bang happend and he himself shivered. His tail stood straight on end along with every hair. He blushed and purred gently laying a soft paw on Ray's back gently rubbing.

"Its ok..."

Ehh.. I wonder if I should try getting a job as both security and waiter to keep an eye on Ray here....

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:08 pm
Rayven let his tail come unwrapped from Snowe's and laughed gently, while scratching the back of his neck. "Guess the noise surprised me..." He smiled, and turned to look at Maki who was still being held by the other male Furry. "Are you alright?" Rayven asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:11 pm
Snowe stepped beside Ray and smiled at the girl who had fallen. It was a warm caring soft smile. He still had his paw on Ray's back and gently had his tail almost wrapped around Ray's waist for comfort.

"Yes miss... are you ok?" He tilted his head, "although you did seem to know you where going to fall for a second there."  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:20 pm
Rayven blinked at the comment that Snowe made and looked at him. "I don't think she wanted to fall." He said with a chuckle afterward.

((Now I'm going to bed.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:19 am
Snowe nodded gently.

"Oh I know that..."

He purred softly as he looked over at Ray with a smile.  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:22 am
Rayven smiled back at Snowe with a nod. "So, do you think we ask them for a Job here?" He questioned, while looking at Maki and the other Furry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:31 am
Snowe smiled and nodded and his grip on Ray's shirt tightened a little. He flushed as he lowered his head a little and wrapped his tail around Ray completely.

"uuhhh... yeah but umm... you talk first."  

HeartofSnowe

Xayvien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:38 am
Rayven nodded and looked towards the other two Furries. "Do you two take people for Jobs here?" He asked curiously; for Snowe and of course himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:43 am
Snowe was blushing as he looked down at the ground. He had never really asked anybody for anything. But he needed a job he was moneyless and homeless.  

HeartofSnowe

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:06 pm
Looks at Maki well since we are the first employees what do you think miss CO manager We wanna put these to furrys in loev to work?

He giggled my room is so messy. He though thinking abotu upstair he had been evicted from his APT and just liked at the bar full time he said.

Well think abotu ti he said with a smile and looked at Maki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Maki felt two warm paws trying to help her up. Her wrist was hurt badly, and she couldn't rotate it all the way. She whimpered and whined while Ed helped her up. Her elbow shot out a sharp pain and retreated closer to her body. Her eyes closed tightly and a small tear formed at the corner of her eye.
"Mm....I'm ok..." She said, pulling her face up to meet Ed's putting on a brave expression. The tear remained however, she couldn't bring herself to wipe it, seeing as she was holding her other arm, which was a bit limp. It hurt badly, like a pulsating rush of daggers swarmed up and down her arm.
Another voice emitted from across the bar. It was a concerned Rayven.
She smiled at his direction appreciatively, followed by Snowe. "Yes hon, thanks I'm fine"
Maki looked at Ed with a warm smile, and blushed. She was embarrassed for the fall after he joked around. She looked down at her arm and pulled it away slowly, the pain was still there and she winced. Her attention was brought up once again with a question from Rayven.
"Hmm....I think we can use a couple more paws of work around here. Even though it's a bit dead right now...We need to get more people here. That Furry Roadhouse takes a lot of business." She replied with a half smile. She was glad for the new employees, but she was still in pain...  

Intempestus

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:38 pm
Snowe blushed and half glared half smiled at the man whom said he and Ray where in love. He looked down at the ground and listen to the woman speak. And when she said that her business was a little slow and sounded sad Snowe stepped foreward. He hated seeing people sad and upset and he wanted to help.

"Don't worry ma'am! I will try my best to get this place in tip top shape and have business pouring in!!"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff