Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

I didn't use any... I am clothed in illusion... In truth, I am actually naked.

What? really? *walks over and starts to pinch the gown of Luminova's dress.* But, I can feel it... *sniffs* I can smell it... it feels like silk ribbon.. it smells like air dried laundry...

Seeing is believing. My illusion appears so real that as you interact with it, I make you see you doing what you mean to do and your eyes send signals to your brain that makes you think you are feeling and smelling what you are seeing. You see, feel, and smell what I want you to see. In fact, right now, you are currently touching my leg, and you can't even feel that... close your eyes and focus only on what you can feel...

*closes his eyes for a moment and then quickly pulls away, blushing.*
I... I see what you mean... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... redface
There was no harm done. You only touched me, because i deliberately shifted my position so that you would, to show that you wouldn't feel it.

*backs away and coughs.*
Yes, um, speaking of which, I was under the impression that Unicorns were supposed to resemble single horned horses, yet you look human... Is that also an illusion? Is your real form actually that of of a one horned horse and you are just using your illusion to look human?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:20 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

I didn't use any... I am clothed in illusion... In truth, I am actually naked.

What? really? *walks over and starts to pinch the gown of Luminova's dress.* But, I can feel it... *sniffs* I can smell it... it feels like silk ribbon.. it smells like air dried laundry...

Seeing is believing. My illusion appears so real that as you interact with it, I make you see you doing what you mean to do and your eyes send signals to your brain that makes you think you are feeling and smelling what you are seeing. You see, feel, and smell what I want you to see. In fact, right now, you are currently touching my leg, and you can't even feel that... close your eyes and focus only on what you can feel...

There was no harm done. You only touched me, because i deliberately shifted my position so that you would, to show that you wouldn't feel it.

*backs away and coughs.*
Yes, um, speaking of which, I was under the impression that Unicorns were supposed to resemble single horned horses, yet you look human... Is that also an illusion? Is your real form actually that of of a one horned horse and you are just using your illusion to look human?
Rubilax: dude...... You felt her up, what more do you want, ask her the proper questions.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:56 am
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

*backs away and coughs.*
Rubilax: dude...... You felt her up, what more do you want, ask her the proper questions.

Both implications are wrong. First of all we do not resemble horses, horses have shorter tails with long hanging hair, sagging bellies, and uncloven hooves. We are slim with tucked bellies and long semi-prehensile tails with furry tufts. If anything, we are more like skinny long legged lions with cloven hooves, enlongated faces, and a spiraling horn... Second, We unicorns are a type of Maia. we do not have true forms, this fleshly body as you see it, is nothing more to me than cloths are to you, and I can so easily discard it, if I wish. The animal form that we are so well known for is merely a shape that we wear that reflects our position as sprites of nature and light.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:32 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

*backs away and coughs.*

Both implications are wrong. First of all we do not resemble horses, horses have shorter tails with long hanging hair, sagging bellies, and uncloven hooves. We are slim with tucked bellies and long semi-prehensile tails with furry tufts. If anything, we are more like skinny long legged lions with cloven hooves, enlongated faces, and a spiraling horn... Second, We unicorns are a type of Maia. we do not have true forms, this fleshly body as you see it, is nothing more to me than cloths are to you, and I can so easily discard it, if I wish. The animal form that we are so well known for is merely a shape that we wear that reflects our position as sprites of nature and light.

You say that this body that you have is merely a shape that you wear, like a suit of cloths? Then if that is is so, than is is counterfeit? can it even eat, or reproduce?... According to this, you is to marry the Darkhunter’s Shadow knight, one Cornileus Steele, a Vampire Marques from the Gaian Bad Lands… Wow talk about opposites attracting, I guess Love really does conquer all… anyway, can you even have children with him?... confused  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:17 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

*backs away and coughs.*

You say that this body that you have is merely a shape that you wear, like a suit of cloths? Then if that is is so, than is is counterfeit? can it even eat, or reproduce?... According to this, you is to marry the Darkhunter’s Shadow knight, one Cornileus Steele, a Vampire Marques from the Gaian Bad Lands… Wow talk about opposites attracting, I guess Love really does conquer all… anyway, can you even have children with him?... confused

The short answer is "yes'. Although my body is counterfeit, it is still flesh. To put it to terms you mortals can understand, this body that I wear is still made up of cells that divide and require nutrients and oxygen to function, but unlike mortal cells, mine have no real life in them and are merely maintained by my own divine energy. But as the cells wear out and break down, they decay, and I must eat regularly in order to supply my body with components to build replacement cells. As for reproduction, you mortals are for the most part incapable of crossing species, because your DNA, as you mortals call it, requires compatibility, requires that your partner's DNA match yours enable for you reproduce, and different species have different DNA. Maiar DNA however, is universally compatible. To put it in a way that your would understand... While you mortals have what you call DNA strands with component's arranged in specific patterns according to your species and in order to reproduce, you must combine these strands with matching strands form another individual, we Maiar have no such strands The components are there, but they are not arranged in any pattern at all. Uor DNA os without form. And, that wich has no form of it's own, can take the form of another. When any foreign DNA that has form is introduced into our biology, our formless DNA can take the same form as the foreign DNA, enabling us to reproduce with anything that has what you would call "sperm" or "ovum" cells, depending on our gender... even a plant or a sea sponge... But such couplings are forbidden...

The Ainur, "Angels" as you call them, are immaterial beings. the do not marry or have families as you mortals do, they have only one family. their entire race is all one big family they are the direct children of the great god, Eru, called Illuvitar by the Elves, and Allah, Yhwh, or Jah, by you mortals; they are the offspring of "his" thought, which makes them all siblings, and among them there is only one father, one mother, Eru. thei love for one another is pure and non-physical. they are bound to an immaterial- a nonphysical existence, devoid of the vices of the physical world. We Maiar however are a very special class of Ainur assigned to the physical world to act as a sort of bridge between our two pains, to serve as ambassadors between the mortal plain and the immortal. As such we are given certain privileges... We are allowed to have bodies, to eat and enjoy the other pleasures of physical existence, including having children and raising families. But, we are only permitted to marry and raise families with other immortals, and luckily, for me, My beloved, being a Vampire, just barely falls into that category.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:37 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

*backs away and coughs.*

The short answer is "yes'. Although my body is counterfeit, it is still flesh. To put it to terms you mortals can understand, this body that I wear is still made up of cells that divide and require nutrients and oxygen to function, but unlike mortal cells, mine have no real life in them and are merely maintained by my own divine energy. But as the cells wear out and break down, they decay, and I must eat regularly in order to supply my body with components to build replacement cells. As for reproduction, you mortals are for the most part incapable of crossing species, because your DNA, as you mortals call it, requires compatibility, requires that your partner's DNA match yours enable for you reproduce, and different species have different DNA. Maiar DNA however, is universally compatible. To put it in a way that your would understand... While you mortals have what you call DNA strands with component's arranged in specific patterns according to your species and in order to reproduce, you must combine these strands with matching strands form another individual, we Maiar have no such strands The components are there, but they are not arranged in any pattern at all. Uor DNA os without form. And, that wich has no form of it's own, can take the form of another. When any foreign DNA that has form is introduced into our biology, our formless DNA can take the same form as the foreign DNA, enabling us to reproduce with anything that has what you would call "sperm" or "ovum" cells, depending on our gender... even a plant or a sea sponge... But such couplings are forbidden...

The Ainur, "Angels" as you call them, are immaterial beings. the do not marry or have families as you mortals do, they have only one family. their entire race is all one big family they are the direct children of the great god, Eru, called Illuvitar by the Elves, and Allah, Yhwh, or Jah, by you mortals; they are the offspring of "his" thought, which makes them all siblings, and among them there is only one father, one mother, Eru. Their love for one another is pure and non-physical. they are bound to an immaterial- a nonphysical existence, devoid of the vices of the physical world. We Maiar however are a very special class of Ainur assigned to the physical world to act as a sort of bridge between our two plains, to serve as ambassadors between the mortal plain and the immortal. As such we are given certain privileges... We are allowed to have bodies, to eat and enjoy the other pleasures of physical existence, including having children and raising families. But, we are only permitted to marry and raise families with other immortals, and luckily, for me, My beloved, being a Vampire, just barely falls into that category.

... What???... I'm sorry I'm asking all these questions, but it's all so... overwhelming to me... So.. if your cells have no life and are merely animated by your spiritual energy... Does that mean that you can't die?... that is... can you be killed?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:15 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7

The Ainur, "Angels" as you call them, are immaterial beings. the do not marry or have families as you mortals do, they have only one family. their entire race is all one big family they are the direct children of the great god, Eru, called Illuvitar by the Elves, and Allah, Yhwh, or Jah, by you mortals; they are the offspring of "his" thought, which makes them all siblings, and among them there is only one father, one mother, Eru. thei love for one another is pure and non-physical. they are bound to an immaterial- a nonphysical existence, devoid of the vices of the physical world. We Maiar however are a very special class of Ainur assigned to the physical world to act as a sort of bridge between our two pains, to serve as ambassadors between the mortal plain and the immortal. As such we are given certain privileges... We are allowed to have bodies, to eat and enjoy the other pleasures of physical existence, including having children and raising families. But, we are only permitted to marry and raise families with other immortals, and luckily, for me, My beloved, being a Vampire, just barely falls into that category.

... What???... I'm sorry I'm asking all these questions, but it's all so... overwhelming to me... So.. if your cells have no life and are mearle animated by your spiritual energy... Does that mean that you can't die?... that is... can you be killed?

Although I animate my own cells, they still only do just what cells do. If what ever body I am currently in is wounded, I will bleed, and if the wound is too severe, I will bleed to death, and what's more, I cannot discard a wound by just changing my form, the wound will carry over to whatever form i take. So, yes, I can be killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:00 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7

The Ainur, "Angels" as you call them, are immaterial beings. the do not marry or have families as you mortals do, they have only one family. their entire race is all one big family they are the direct children of the great god, Eru, called Illuvitar by the Elves, and Allah, Yhwh, or Jah, by you mortals; they are the offspring of "his" thought, which makes them all siblings, and among them there is only one father, one mother, Eru. Their love for one another is pure and non-physical.They are bound to an immaterial- a nonphysical existence, devoid of the vices of the physical world. We Maiar however are a very special class of Ainur assigned to the physical world to act as a sort of bridge between our two pains, to serve as ambassadors between the mortal plain and the immortal. As such we are given certain privileges... We are allowed to have bodies, to eat and enjoy the other pleasures of physical existence, including having children and raising families. But, we are only permitted to marry and raise families with other immortals, and luckily, for me, My beloved, being a Vampire, just barely falls into that category.

... What???... I'm sorry I'm asking all these questions, but it's all so... overwhelming to me... So.. if your cells have no life and are merely animated by your spiritual energy... Does that mean that you can't die?... that is... can you be killed?

Although I animate my own cells, they still only do just what cells do. If what ever body I am currently in is wounded, I will bleed, and if the wound is too severe, I will bleed to death, and what's more, I cannot discard a wound by just changing my form, the wound will carry over to whatever form I take. So, yes, I can be killed.
You said that you can reproduce with anything, but are only permitted to marry other immortals... I also take it that you aren't permitted to um.. just have relations with us mortals, or anybody else other than your husband, for that matter?... So... What happens if you violate these laws?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:16 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

The Ainur, "Angels" as you call them, are immaterial beings. the do not marry or have families as you mortals do, they have only one family. their entire race is all one big family they are the direct children of the great god, Eru, called Illuvitar by the Elves, and Allah, Yhwh, or Jah, by you mortals; they are the offspring of "his" thought, which makes them all siblings, and among them there is only one father, one mother, Eru. Their love for one another is pure and non-physical.They are bound to an immaterial- a nonphysical existence, devoid of the vices of the physical world. We Maiar however are a very special class of Ainur assigned to the physical world to act as a sort of bridge between our two pains, to serve as ambassadors between the mortal plain and the immortal. As such we are given certain privileges... We are allowed to have bodies, to eat and enjoy the other pleasures of physical existence, including having children and raising families. But, we are only permitted to marry and raise families with other immortals, and luckily, for me, My beloved, being a Vampire, just barely falls into that category.

Although I animate my own cells, they still only do just what cells do. If what ever body I am currently in is wounded, I will bleed, and if the wound is too severe, I will bleed to death, and what's more, I cannot discard a wound by just changing my form, the wound will carry over to whatever form I take. So, yes, I can be killed.
You said that you can reproduce with anything, but are only permitted to marry other immortals... I also take it that you aren't permitted to um.. just have relations with us mortals, or anybody else other than your husband, for that matter?... So... What happens if you violate these laws?

*looks at Billy with an expression of shock and revulsion on her face.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

*immediately gets up and coming to Luminova's side, takes the mic.* How dare ye ask such questions. The very thought o it be offensive tae her! Di nae ask her again! mad  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:25 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

*immediately gets up and coming to Luminova's side, takes the mic.* How dare ye ask such questions. The very thought o it be offensive tae her! Di nae ask her again! mad

*Surprised by Aileen's behavior.* Aileen.. I.. Thank you... emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:14 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

*smiles* Did ah nae say tha Ah had a friend jus like ye? it was nae lie. Ah knew nae wha kind o person ye be, when ah first introduced meself, only tha Ah be drawn tae ye. *turns the mic back over to Luminova.  

Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Crew

Winter Warrior

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:35 pm
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

*smiles* Did ah nae say tha Ah had a friend jus like ye? it was nae lie. Ah knew nae wha kind o person ye be, when ah first introduced meself, only tha Ah be drawn tae ye. *turns the mic back over to Luminova.*

I'm sorry... I do appreciate the effort, but this question need to be answered. This one is important for people to know... *steps up to the mic.* To answer your question, you are talking about a perfect being in full control of their own actions deliberately disobeying the grand creator of the universe, knowing full well they are doing so. This is a direct act of rebellion against Eru and his laws of creation. It a direct violation of the very boundaries of existence that he himself has set. It is treason against God and the penalty is very severe... Maiar who do this, marry mortals or fornicate, are cut off our source of power, stripped of their title and authority, and cast out. the then become terrible beings of hatred, greed, and selfish desire, and petty ambition that plague creation until their remaining power is utterly spent and they diminish into practically nothing more than a shadow of their former selves... They fall from grace and become Fallen... True Demons that are not to be confused with the inhabitants of the so-called Demon World, with no hope of forgiveness. Do not think this too overly harsh or cruel, the punishment is perfectly just, as they know full well what they are doing is wrong, when they do it, and just don't care about it being wrong. There is no justification in this behavior and no mercy for it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:25 pm
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

*smiles* Did ah nae say tha Ah had a friend jus like ye? it was nae lie. Ah knew nae wha kind o person ye be, when ah first introduced meself, only tha Ah be drawn tae ye. *turns the mic back over to Luminova.*

I'm sorry... I do appreciate the effort, but this question need to be answered. This one is important for people to know... *steps up to the mic.* To answer your question, you are talking about a perfect being in full control of their own actions deliberately disobeying the grand creator of the universe, knowing full well they are doing so. This is a direct act of rebellion against Eru and his laws of creation. It a direct violation of the very boundaries of existence that he himself has set. It is treason against God and the penalty is very severe... Maiar who do this, marry mortals or fornicate, are cut off our source of power, stripped of their title and authority, and cast out. the then become terrible beings of hatred, greed, and selfish desire, and petty ambition that plague creation until their remaining power is utterly spent and they diminish into practically nothing more than a shadow of their former selves... They fall from grace and become Fallen... True Demons that are not to be confused with the inhabitants of the so-called Demon World, with no hope of forgiveness. Do not think this too overly harsh or cruel, the punishment is perfectly just, as they know full well what they are doing is wrong, when they do it, and just don't care about it being wrong. There is no justification in this behavior and no mercy for it...

Wow... You mean to tell me that if you mess up just once, you're condemned for all eternity!? I don't know... that doesn't really sound fair to me...  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz
Luminova Valindel
Zudhred Ulfris Kreutz

Wow... You mean to tell me that if you mess up just once, you're condemned for all eternity!? I don't know... that doesn't really sound fair to me...

That's exactly what you mortals just don't understand. We are perfect. We do not "mess up" as you put it. If we are to ever do such a thing, it would not be a mistake or an accident it would be deliberate, with full knowledge of the consequences. Not just for ourselves, but for everybody that such a choice would effect. It's not like tripping and falling, or spilling one's drink It's deliberately choosing to oppose the grand creator of all things, the one to who we owe our very existence. Such an attitude is unforgivable.... But not redeemable. One can find atonement, if they wish, but not forgiveness. Their vile deed will still forever be remembered. They can still earn back Eru's love if they repent and atone for their crimes, but they well never be the same as they were before... They will remain fallen, but will not be evil, sadly when one makes such an offense in the first place, it is because they have already resolved themselves to and chosen their fate and do not want redemption.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games