Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isolde was busying herself with something tangentially related to dancing with a pole when she saw a cute little sprite with feline features having the time of her life, then slap a guy getting too handsy.

Yas queen, you go girl.

Noticing and recognizing that itch in her eyes, she did a backbend off the pole, followed by a backspring and a twist, to crouch on all fours and bring herself to Kimmie's eye level. Her skin was flushed and hair increasingly disheveled from her dancing. "Bet you'd look even better up here dancing with me - how bout it babe?"

Revel1984
Isolde > Kimmie

Here's a description of her current outfit: "Adorned with a sort of lacy and sheer outfit that was certainly not meant for public wear, donning the skull of some unrecognizable animal that seemed tangentially similar to some of the minotaurs that had begun appearing in Telrunya as of late, and her hair loosely tied back but still falling out in smooth, luxurious curls."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:52 am
Sol was very aware when the other Rak had stop, her reasons made him run cold and his steps falter. That was right wasn’t it, they weren’t here of their own will but that of their masters.

He opened his mouth to say something but, what could he say? They were owned, and bonded, dragged here from another world and he likely interrupted what little time they had even to themselves.

Settling for a light wave goodbye after Kittum as he continued to move with the other male Rak, selfishly relieved they didn’t have to leave as well. His pace picked up even as the thought laid heavy on his mind as they moved.

Eventually those thoughts slowly faded in exchange for the pure enjoyment of just dancing with someone who could match him step by step. Wings flickered and flared in graceful movement with his body, now and then teasing with a light touch of feathers before being pulled back. Brightness and darkness, the contrast had not missed his eye either. Darkness and brightness within each other, a hint that they could always be different than what they seemed, balance.

The flurry of matched steps and graceful movements faltered again and Sol shook his head as his ornaments glittered in lower light. “I don’t think I can save you from your master “ he sounded apologetic and regretful and just a tad bit winded, who knew how the Rak appeared or how their mark held them? One thing was true was not all masters were kind.

If there is something you fear, I can try to talk to them…” he offered, a hint of steel in his voice as his pace picked up once more. “I’m Solar Wind by the way. Sol for short. “ he smiled briefly as his markings glowed a tad bit brighter. “I’m also sorry for interrupting. “ he motioned a wing after Kittum. “You mustn’t get much time for yourself I assume”

Wolfs Heart
Eruza

Midnightspirit

Computerized Lightbringer

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:02 am
DaemonGabrielle

SSBrosB

Koios looked at Cruise very confused and then looked at Asios who had clearly not done what he had done and sobered up. He looked to Cruise to see if he needed rescue or if he didn't mind Asios dragging him around and dancing with him. He didn't know the pae but he would still help if he saw a sign that there was help needed. He rolled his eyes at Asios' comment that he would be jealous. He didn't plan to tell her that though, they weren't friends but he saw no reason to try to hurt her feelings.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:28 am
MiddyGlow

"that's it bro!, just like that" she chuckled, before leaving him and moving off to go and find somewhere else to dance, she knew her brother wasn't usually all that comfortable in these situations, she'd gotten him started on the moves, that would do. "Have fun baby bro" she said, blowing him a kiss and chuckling as she left him.

Daisicle

Kimmie had just found an area that looked promising but the poles were taken, at least they were until one of the dancers did a spring and a twist and came up to her, damn this girl was hot.... Kimmie could appreciate attractiveness in any form "Oh hell yeah sister!" she answered eagerly, lightly springing up, catching the pole, twisting and turning upsidedown before wrapping her legs around it and sliding down, twisting again so she was upright. She held her hand out to the other pae to join her "Kimmie" she introduced herself

(Kimmie is, in fact, not dressed up, she comes as she is, she only wears clothing on the job, when it's teasing and provocative, at best she may be wearing a flimsy lace skirt of deep purple, and a tank top in black, easy to move in)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:34 am
Revel1984

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Erlantz was grateful to his sister for understanding him without him having to say something. He smiled and waved at her as she danced off to find someone else to dance with. He would have stopped dancing but it seemed he couldn't get his feet to listen to him. So he continued to dance by himself. Not seeking out anyone to dance with right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 am
Abilene had been walking along the Dance Floor avoiding legs. He slithered here and there, between and under. Over and-

He suddenly felt a hand rip across his face like a jealous lover to the mistress. He was ripped off the dance floor and flew a few inches before retsing at a particularly glowy faun's feet.

Head reeling, he stared up at this galaxy driven faun and raised a hand. "Excuse me, ma'am? I am a damsel. And I seem to be in distress. " he muttered before fluttering his eyes and the tears welling in them.

Revel1984
Vitraya

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:26 pm
Seamus had stopped shaking Domini and the other was finally released from the death-grip that the newly female Seamus had on him as they both heard something from nearby and when they looked could see a swan-colored harpy looking at them with disgust. Taking a few seconds, the then realized what she was getting at.

"WHAT?! No! It was NOT that! Look, I just turned into a woman and he was laughing at me!" Seamus said like it was a totally reasonable explanation.

Now that Domini was no longer being shaken and had gotten the required oxygen atoms inside of his lungs again he took just a second before laughing again at the entire situation. First Seamus changes and now they were accused of doing obscene acts in the tank! Yeah, this was definitely a party to remember! He just hoped that they wouldn't get kicked out. "You were right Seamus! This is a good party!" He said in-between more fits of laughter.

For his part Seamus could only let his face darken at the entire situation as he buried his head in his hands. "I didn't mean like this!" He groaned!

Osmerus blushed at the other's kiss in greeting but still couldn't help himself due to the arrows effects. "Osmerus. You look very handsome Ursulo..." Osmerus said, attempting to keep his mind on the situation. But for some reason he couldn't help but continue to focus on this other Pae. "You come to these often?" He asked. He hadn't seen this one before... but considering he spent most of his time in the deep ocean, it was a surprise. Still, he thought he would have seen this tentacled fellow there sometime.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:36 pm
Cruise was about to go back to his food, mumbling in agreement with the drunk Pae and attempting to wish himself invisibility, but before he had been able to do so one of his arms had been grabbed, causing his plate of food to fall and he was dragged over to the dance floor. He internally wept for the food plate.

She hit him, most likely meant as a light hit but she really didn't have control over herself and she could see that she was addressing someone else. Something about having two cows? He didn't look like a cow did he? Unconsciously he moved his hands towards his head just to make sure that horns had not suddenly grown and he let out a sigh of relief when there weren't any.

Still, he looked over to the drunk Pae's... "old" cow and gave him a look that said, "Please save me!"

DaemonGabrielle

MiddyGlow

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:13 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Vitraya was honestly wondering whether she should just go home and was about to finish what she was eating and do so, when she watched as a small pae was slapped, sent flying a few feet and landing at her hooves. "OH... oh no, are you ok?" she gasped, crouching down and offering her hand to him.. her? she wasn't entirely sure it mattered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isolde turned around - giving whatever pae was behind her a helluva peachy view - and whistled to voice her appreciation for Kimmie's moves. Isolde reached to take Kimmie's hand before using her free one to flip upwards, where she flapped her wings for a bit of air to make grabbing the pole in midair seem effortless.

"Isolde."

"How 'bout we give these pae the show of a lifetime."

Revel1984
Isolde > Kimmie

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:01 pm
Daisicle

Kimmie threw up her hands and Whooped loudly when the other Pae did her trick with her wings "Whooeee, i gotta learn that one" she laughed. "nice to meetcha" she answered, grinning widely "Oh honey you're just reading my MIND tonight" she said, beginning to work on the pole.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:19 pm
SSBrosB

DaemonGabrielle

Koios frowned and quickly went after the pair and he grabbed Asios' arm gentled and attempted to remove her from the other pae. "Come on Asios, this isn't the way to make friends, maybe you should go to your room and take a nap sober up then try again to make friends." He suggested gently he still didn't want to be cruel to her even though he found her behavior strange pretty much all of the time.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:26 pm
Rubena was more than happy to continue pursuing the handsome satyr, especially as the music seeped into her bones and the crush of the crowd around her. She began to dance in earnest, now, shaking her tailfeathers and lifting her arms over her head. A small gasp escaped when he brushed against her, but it didn't deter her from dancing very long.

She felt radiant. This was how she was supposed to be appreciated. Feeling bolder, she rested her forearms on the satyr's shoulders, drawing closer with a knowing smile on her face.

Wolfs Heart
Rubena > Lykon [arrow: mirth]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:37 pm
Zhixuan smiled proudly behind her mask and raised her eyebrows somewhat suggestively. "I'd be happy to show you just what kind of moves I have," she said in a tone that sounded demure, but was anything but. When the male leaned closer she took the opportunity to come closer as well, so their bodies were quite close as they danced.

"You still haven't told me your name," added Zhixuan. Although she practically had to shout to be heard over the music, since they were very close at this point she was able to speak close to his ear and put some of that sultry trill into her voice.

Elros Namasi
Zhixuan [no arrows] > Persika

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:44 pm
Iordanes decided to loose one more round of arrows. The party was fairly chaotic by this point, but what was a little more fun? Although he was wondering where his brothers were...

Distracted by this thought, he wasn't particularly choosy this time with where he let his arrows fly, and in the process accidentally hit some, er, interesting targets.

Fea Line
Adelaide has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congratulations and condolences. She will change gender for the duration of the party.

Fea Line
Attor has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congratulations and condolences. He will change gender for the duration of the party.

Elros Namasi
Horkos has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congratulations and condolences. He will change gender for the duration of the party.

Daisicle
Tanzanyt has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congratulations and condolences. She will change gender for the duration of the party.

DaemonGabrielle
Abilene has been hit by Iordanes' gender-bending arrow! Congratulations and condolences. He will change gender for the duration of the party.

Whoops, that was rather more than he'd intended to hit. Ah well. He put his arrows away and retreated to see where his lazy brothers had gotten off to...Himeros in particular wasn't going to want to miss whatever was sure to break out on the dance floor.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff