Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
WWSS? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xesca

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:17 pm
Edit:
Isis is 20. sweatdrop
Meaning: Isis' birthday is April 5th, 1976. Her parents might still be hippies. Life is good.
Your Life Path Number Is 5

You are very versatile, adventurous, and progressive.
With a 5 life path, you are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence.
You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time.

You are, however, a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you, perhaps inclining you to be a teacher of some sort.
A love of adventure may dominate your life.
This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails.
You are apt to be multi-talented, but just as likely to suffer from some lack of direction, and there is often some confusion surrounding your ambition.

On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow.
It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.
It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities.
You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the freedom to express yourself at all times.
You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

In the most negative application or use of the 5 energies, you could become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning your home and business life.
The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.
In the worse case situations negative 5's are very undependable and self-serving.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:49 pm
Xesca
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Xesca
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Im Lily
Xesca
SKfantheXTREME
Xesca
*calculates*
Seto = 16
Isis = 24
16 @ 1980
1980 - 8 = 1972
Isis = April 5th, 1972
OMG her parents might have been hippies! whee

Hey man, her parents lived underground, what do you think?

They lived underground in protest of the nuclear threat posed by the Soviet Union! Muahaha! Love, peace, and Egypt!
xd

Ra!!! You are a riot Xesca!!! xd

Bring out the riot police!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!

Police: Arrest her!!!

xd

Can't catch me!! Muahaha! *throws flowers*

Police: Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!! She has flowers!!! Duck men!!!

Me: sweatdrop  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Xesca
Edit:
Isis is 20. sweatdrop
Meaning: Isis' birthday is April 5th, 1976. Her parents might still be hippies. Life is good.

With a 5 life path, you are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the sign of freedom and independence.
You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time.

You are, however, a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you, perhaps inclining you to be a teacher of some sort.
This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails.
You are apt to be multi-talented, but just as likely to suffer from some lack of direction, and there is often some confusion surrounding your ambition.

On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow.
It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.
It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities.
You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the freedom to express yourself at all times.
You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

In the most negative application or use of the 5 energies, you could become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning your home and business life.
The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.
In the worse case situations negative 5's are very undependable and self-serving.

That's not her... whee stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:51 pm
Xesca
Edit:
Isis is 20. sweatdrop

Hrm....so not Isis. Liked the previous one better.

Oh, and does this mean she's older'n' Seto by...how many years?  

Sora Katana

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:39 pm
Sora Katana
Xesca
Edit:
Isis is 20. sweatdrop

As Seto may so eloquently put it, "Like I'd give a f^ck."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:12 pm
Death T-2
Sora Katana
Xesca
Edit:
Isis is 20. sweatdrop

I didn't know he'd say that. stare Tone it down, Seto-sama.
Isis is 20, so if Seto's 16, she's 4 years older. Duh.  

Xesca

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:31 pm
Xesca
Death T-2

He says "kiisama" enough... and dammit, and kick a**...  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:48 pm
Death T-2
Xesca
Death T-2

I'm with Death T-2 on this. Seto's impolite and he talks down to everyone. He'd swear the air blue unless his little brother is around.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xesca

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:52 pm
Fyerluna
Death T-2
Xesca
Death T-2

I'm with Death T-2 on this. Seto's impolite and he talks down to everyone. He'd swear the air blue unless his little brother is around.

No, I just mean the F word. Everything else, he does say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:23 pm
ive got one:
"do you really think i have time to hear your petty excuses?"  

ferretfan1

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:48 pm
Xesca
Fyerluna
Death T-2
Xesca
Death T-2

No, I just mean the F word. Everything else, he does say.

I believe the edit would be 'Like I'd give a damn' then.
Heh... postulating a new job... *hyper*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:57 am
"I'm sorry, what did you say? Your words are too unintelligent for me to understand."  

Sakurachan90

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:58 am
Finally! We're back on track!!!! Woot!

"I'm sorry, did you just try to speak to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:28 am
"I think I'll dumb down everything I say, so that the thinking doesn't tire you out." Woot! WWSS is back!!!  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:19 am
"Wait, let me get the electron microscope. If you've got a brain in that head of yours, I'm going to need this to see it."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games