Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Burning Peasant Head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:56 pm
Lets see... I'm Burning Peasant Head, but every one calls me BPH. I'm 17. I've been on Gaia for a little more than 2 years (I joined on June 07, 2004). <3 I run a charity. I like to draw. I make comics. I love CSS.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:59 pm
Let's see. My real name is Amanda. I'm 20(3 more months til I'm 21!) and I like a variety of things. I especially love making sprites. I wanna make comics, but I usually don't get around to actually making them. I always have the sprites done for them, but not much else. I admit, I am a marketplace whore. Ever since I discovered the marketplace in my fourth week here, I've been addicted to buying and selling stuff there. I made 3 outfits, 2 of which I sold the stuff for to make money, only to turn around and buy some more stuff.

But mostly, I like super nintendo sprites. I love making them and have been improving myself with each new one. I take requests too... but I'm getting off-track.

I like to draw and listen to music. I also like to RP. To me, it helps improve my writing skills. And it helps feed my inspiration. I'm friendly, and I get along great with everyone. But if you piss me off, then I won't talk to you. I'll be polite though. I never start fights, nor do I flame people for differing in opinions.  

Yuki-Usa

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:30 am
My name's Alex (short for Alexandra, but please don't call me that...it's too long ><) and I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm 16 and I have the learner's permit, and I can't wait to get the good one and drive wherever I want. I attend an all-girls, private, Catholic, college-preparatory school.
I've been on Gaia since December 19, 2004, so that's about a year and a half. I go to the Marketplace to sell what I can't sell at the exchange, cuz I'm an anti-inflation supporter. I can usually be found in Polls Galore or hanging around my writing contest's thread.
My hobbies are reading and writing. I'm addicted to music. I mostly listen to rock and alternative, but I currently have a strange obsession with Latin depressing songs. I'm in love with my iPod.
I'm heartless. I gave it away as a gift, and it was broken. Now I'm always praying for him to come back and return it.
I'm nearly always online on MSN Messenger.
I l-o-v-e avi art.
Uhh...can't think of anything else, jeje.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:04 pm
Uhh..I was just invited to join n_n
The best way to get to know me is my profile 8D

Action Bawstard

K.c.Day

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:43 am
I suppose I should.
Names K.c.Day as if you couldn't tell
Occupation Manga artist/writer : one day you'll see my manga all over the shelves of bookstores! ^.^
If you couldn't tll I love to draw and write^.^ I also love to read mostly manga but i do enjoy action/fantasy books much like the pendragon series
I'm a little computer illiterate but give me enough time and i can figure things out.( just so long as you dont want me to fix you com. lol)
I love random things
and i would sell avi art if i had a scanner. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:25 am
- vend whore - && proud.  

pandiebun

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

J.Mailman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:38 am
Hi my name is Jason and I live in Columbus, Georgia and I'm 16 going on 17 on August 11 and I'm a senior in high school(possibly the worst school in the world Northside). I have a great girl friend named Babara heart who just got onto gaia. My big bro (who is currently in England at the momment going to Oxford) is also on gaia and is the person that got me onto it. But other than that my hobbies include hanging with friends (my girlfriend biggrin mostly), playing video games, playing gaia (espeacially the market place) and learnig new thing about gaia even though I've been on here for almost 2 years. I'm currently trying to save up enough gold to purchase an entire suit of jacked up clothing. So yeah I'm looking forward to haveing tons of fun in this new guild. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:52 am
Hi, my name is Karla Patricia, I'm 15 years old and I live in Tabasco, Mexico. I've been in Gaia for 10 months and I really love it heart . Actually, I'm learning english (so, sorry if I make mistakes sweatdrop ). My brother is in Gaia too, he's 19 years old, he doesn't speak english so I have to translate almost all the page for him xp

I'm really glad to be here, thanks for inviting me 3nodding

Miss_Eiffel

Obsessive Accumulator

23,275 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Nijiniti

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:48 am
o-o The name is Nijiniti. Though my friends call me Niji. I live in FL and my goals are more so to sell items below the market price to try and keep inflation out (anyone notice that huge drop in the July Donation letter? smile ). I'm a true to form donator and try to give the gold I earn from keeping the prices in the market down to questers.

Random PM's/ friend requests are cool. If you need help with a quest, PM me and I'll see if I can help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:34 pm
Hm... About me, eh? Let's see...

Alias: Baruo (Bloo)
Nationality: Japanese
Family: One younger brother, one older brother, mother. Father died when very young.
Appearence: Unknown (save to family and very close friends). No, really. I wear a medical mask almost all the time.

Haha, I've been speaking English for seven years now, but I still make mistakes sometimes. I've lived in America, England and Japan and have gone to school in America and England more then back here in Japan. I mostly enjoy reading manga and watching anime or just hanging out with my band mates.

I've completed my dream avi a little over a month ago and now I'm just questing every store item for the fun of it. I've nothing better to do. I'm always using the market... It's one of my favorite things to do. Just go in, buy something for a lower price and then sell it back and make a profit. Unlike most people, I love inflation and will always love it because it's my number one sorce for gold. Go inflation!

Current Market Items: Kitsune Mask and Swirl Glasses

Captain Bloo

Yoko Hino

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:41 pm
My names Ian and I live in california. I'm 13 been on gaia since the end of february.
Hmm my goal is to get a guitar of angellus without help. and after that I wanna get a sash I don't really wanna wear it but I wanna make it my goal XP

edit: I got the guitar XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:48 pm
Pandiie
- vend whore - && proud.

-Same as above-

-knows maybe 2 or 3 people here...-  

Zagato-chan

lil_augurey

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:54 pm
'Lo, I'm lil' augurey. You can just call me augurey.
Thanks to engineer that landed me here. Plenty of cheap junk to get rid of, but it's going fast! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:56 pm
Captain Bloo

Family: One younger brother, one older brother, mother. Father died when very young.
Appearence: Unknown (save to family and very close friends). No, really. I wear a medical mask almost all the time.

Haha, I've been speaking English for seven years now, but I still make mistakes sometimes. I've lived in America, England and Japan and have gone to school in America and England more then back here in Japan. I mostly enjoy reading manga and watching anime or just hanging out with my band mates.

I've completed my dream avi a little over a month ago and now I'm just questing every store item for the fun of it. I've nothing better to do. I'm always using the market... It's one of my favorite things to do. Just go in, buy something for a lower price and then sell it back and make a profit. Unlike most people, I love inflation and will always love it because it's my number one sorce for gold. Go inflation!

Sweet! Deathnote fan! xd  

lil_augurey

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Captain Bloo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:18 pm
lil_augurey
Captain Bloo

Sweet! Deathnote fan! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Always and forever!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games