Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:01 am
Jounouchi turned his head, not sure if he was going to throw up or not. 'Oh man... How could he... how could anyone... my dad doesn't even do that and... oh man...'
Jounouchi's thoughts went around like that until he heard a strange sound and realized that it was Seto crying. Completely unsure of himself he stayed quiet and let the brothers comfort each other.
Sure they were through it when he heard Mokuba, he figured he might as well be useful.
"Don't you kind of have to stay here. I tried to open the door and that's why there's snow over there. Besides, it's up over the windows now." Jounouchi said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:02 pm
Mokuba came back with a sweatdrop."I forgot about that.." Mokuba said with a stare." Well i guess we are here, but Yugi set you up a room. Ill take you to it." Mokuba replyed holding a hand for Seto.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:32 am
"Hai... What would of happened if I hadn't of wandered here, Mokuba? I would of died, huh?" Seto questioned, his eyes warning the other to not lie.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:50 am
"..yeah...you probably wouldve..we were both in the snow, so if they havent found you." Mokuba explained as they walked him to his room.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:10 am
"Hai. I'm lucky then." Seto commented, before Mokuba helped him change and had soon tucked him away. Though Kaiba fought with yawns, he tried to stay awake longer than Mokuba anyway, only to fall asleep a couple minutes after being tucked in.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:24 am
Mokuba smiled, not sure that since Seto was younger now if he wanted him to stay or not. Hed find out soon enough." Night Seto." Mokuba said going to the lightswitch by the door.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:53 pm
The soft padding of bare feet could be heard heading for the living room shortly after. "I'm thirsty." The traditional excuse for the 'I'm lonely and I want someone to sleep with me in the room.' that Seto really needed at times.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:18 am
"Ya?" Jounouchi asked. He knew better than to believe that Seto was probably just lonely. "I'm kind of thirsty too... let's get something to drink. Milk or hot chocolate or just water?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:17 pm
Mokuba smiled softly " Ok Seto, I'll come with you guys." Mokuba replyed. " I'm gonna make some hot chocolate for me. It migth put you guys to sleep too if you guys want any." Mokuba offered getting the mix and preparing it all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:09 pm
"That'd be great Mokuba." Jounouchi said. "I think I'll sleep in your room Seto. It's where I usually crash when I come over."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:01 pm
Mokuba smiled, though he usually use to sleep with Seto in the orphanage or whenever he got lonely like this. But he thought it was good that Seto might get a new friend. Someone else to feel confortable around for a change. But it was up to Seto really, either way, he didnt mind. He finished the cocoa and served it to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:23 am
"Will you be in there with us too, Mokuba?" Seto questioned, his voice hid his fear that the other wouldn't, though his pleading eyes didn't.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:09 am
"It'd be kind of weird if you weren't, I mean, you guys are inseperable. We'll all hang out together." Jounouchi replied, sipping at the cocoa.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:06 pm
"Hai," Seto commented, picking up his cup and frowning only slightly. "I've seen pictures of cocoa, isn't this supposed to have marshmellows in it?"

He looked quietly up at the two, innocently, as if all hot cocoa were supposed to come with marshmellows.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:58 pm
"That's just the romanticised version, like how parents are supposed to always be there for you and whatever. It doesn't always happen in the real world." Jounouchi reached up into the cupboard reaching for the marshmellows and dropping several on the floor. "And sometimes it doesn't happen the way you want it to, but you deal with it, you know?"
He threw the marshmellows on the floor into the garbage and put clean ones in both cocoas.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff