Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

voxule

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:02 am
greet .. heart ..my name is faye...mostly called voxule..or voxy on gaia 3nodding

pro-choice because...
mothers body..mothers life...mothers choice...
having a child can wreck your life...and, if it can't take care of its self..then it wouldn't live anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:44 am
Hi I'm Isadora, I joined this guild through a link in someone's signature (which I do want!) and I believe that its my body and that no other person should have the right to tell me what I can do with it.

I think in today's society we give to much merit to potential, "it's a potential kid" is the worst argument ever. Just because I have the "potential" to be a multi-billionaire genius doesn't mean someone is going to give me millions in sponsorship to get my grades up and get into the best collages just because they saw me on the street and said "hey kid, you look like you have potential" people need to wake up and respect a girls choice! Anti-Abortion people (god forbid the law actually comes into place) should have to take in three unwanted children a year and see how they like it because if life matters so much to them, they can have them all! scream

*pants* ok I think I'm done with my rant... wait... Yes ^_^ well its nice to meet everyone *hugs all smart people and swipes a cookie* I'm a very long post person! I promise to be as acitve as possible in this awsome guild! biggrin heart  

Project Moth

Blessed Explorer

Dark Angel Of Silence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:07 pm
I'm DAOS for short, and I'm not very athletic. I like anime and a bit of manga and my speciality is graphic designing. I think being a pro-choicer is better than being a pro-lifer because they are the real murderers. domokun [more on that later]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:05 pm
yes...they also have the 'potential' to be rapists, theives, and serial killers  

voxule

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:28 pm
I am very sorry I've not been in this thread for a bit so I ain't hugged any of you new ladies

*hugs all the new ladys*

ohh this ones nice and spongy whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:35 am
I recently joined the guild after seeing a link in someone's signature, I think it's really great that there's a "safe space" on Gaia where people can share experiences + information without having to worry about being bombarded with criticism for their way of thinking.

I'm pro-choice because I don't believe that it's constitutional to legislate morality. The decision to have an abortion is something that concerns a women and her body, and I believe that most people will make the decision that's right for them when it's their body and their interests that are concerned.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be a part of the guild and I'm looking forward to meeting some other pro-choice Gaians and making some friends.  

xoxo

Archangel Calyphrael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:20 am
xoxo
I recently joined the guild after seeing a link in someone's signature, I think it's really great that there's a "safe space" on Gaia where people can share experiences + information without having to worry about being bombarded with criticism for their way of thinking.

I'm pro-choice because I don't believe that it's constitutional to legislate morality. The decision to have an abortion is something that concerns a women and her body, and I believe that most people will make the decision that's right for them when it's their body and their interests that are concerned.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be a part of the guild and I'm looking forward to meeting some other pro-choice Gaians and making some friends.

:: Hugs xoxo instead of Gash.. got there first! Hahaha! ::

Weeeeelcome. ^_^ You have joiiiiiiiiined ussssss..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:25 pm
Gash-Jackel
I am very sorry I've not been in this thread for a bit so I ain't hugged any of you new ladies

*hugs all the new ladys*

ohh this ones nice and spongy whee

YAY! *tackle hug Gash* biggrin wow I'm happy to be here! People even hug you when you join, what a quality place heart  

Project Moth

Blessed Explorer

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:29 am
Embyr Arrikanez
xoxo

*hugs you both*
MWAHAA!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:21 pm
Gash-Jackel
Embyr Arrikanez
xoxo

*hugs you both*
MWAHAA!
eek eek uh oh... soon this is going to turn into one of those chatterbox-hugging-forums....run for your lives whee

On another completely different note (I'll remove this if deemed inappropriate)........why are some condoms colored???? I mean, how attractive is a lime-green-thing?????? REALLY!!!!!!! Flavored, I can understand, textured, I can also understand, but just plain colored????? WTF is up with that???????? eek eek

[/rant about off-topic sexual things]  

Goddess_Athena

LoveFiona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:28 am
Hello,
I joined the guild a bit ok, but I haven't introduced myself yet sweatdrop

I'm pro-choice because I believe it's my right to choose if I want a baby or not. I don't think it's a good idea to have a baby when you aren't ready, can't take care of it, or make sure it get's a good home. I think that's really damaging to the child. I'm also Buddhist, and they do have precepts about killing, but there concepts of life and death are differant.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:07 pm
My name's Laurel. I lurk on the LI board. And stuff.  

xLaurelX

Talythia Starseeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:41 am
Heya, I'm Peeperoonie - I actually joined a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get around to saying hi. I'm usually a lurker, because I only post when I have something to say that hasn't already been said.

I'm pro-choice for a number of reasons - the thought of enforced pregnacy sickens me, and I strongly believe that someone should not have control over thier own body taken from them like many pro-lifers would want. I also despise the religious reasons they often use to back up their stance (I'm strongly against pushy religions and their annoying adherents) and the tactics they employ to try and bring people around to their cause.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:18 pm
*hugs teh new ladies*
domokun
rawr smecks  

Gash-Jackel

Scion_Of_Balance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:41 am
Gash-Jackel
*hugs teh new ladies*
domokun
rawr smecks

gives him a new gash with rusty chainsaw

seeing as it's christmas  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games