Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:45 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Wow, you guys kick a**, I don't even wanna RP right now, I'd rather watch ya'll's. v_<

OOC: Thanks for the compliment Amari. ^-^ You rp really good too!

IC:
-Reiha heard a familiar voice. She looked up. It was another one of her teamates. She sighed with relief.-
"White Cougar...It's only you. Yes, we both are ok...Silver Fox just needs some rest...how about you? Did you defeat those bandits?"
-Reiha smiled at Razor, then took off her black coat and wrapped it around Toshiro.-
'He needs it more than me in his condition right now...'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:12 pm
i wanna be a part of anbu!!!!  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:21 pm
anbu38
i wanna be a part of anbu!!!!

OoC: Ok, Riot, you're welcome Lu, and ANBU...READ...THE...FIRST...PAGE..THEN..REGISTER..PLEASE. Why can't I have people that can follow the rules? It's a RP, there will ALWAYS be rules one a page ( Most likely, the FIRST ) Plus, you don't seem like a good Role-Player, so I suggest you leave now.

Sorry to be harsh, but you can tell by thier first post if they're gonna be even active or well at role-playing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:21 pm
Sorry about double posting, for some reason, I can't the delete post button. o_O;  

|_Amari_

Razoru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:59 pm
OoC surprised k thx Amari.

IC:

"Ok good you might want to get him out of the road."
"Also if u want to help Kaiq come with me."

As i jump off over to where Kaiq is and try to help him.I see some more snow nins,this time they were chunins.

"Easy I can take them all out in 5 moves."

As i run up to the jounins i vanished and came behind the last with a kunai to his neck and knocked him out.While the others where still runing I started to run after one i jumped and went in front of one and i punched him and he was knocked out.When they got near Kaiq they all stoped to look at him.I took the advanteg and went to one and swipe kicked one and went up and kicked his chest while he was side ways and hit the other 2.The one I kicked was out and the other 2 got up to attack.I used my Nimble Fist and my eyes kicked in i used my eyes to see the chakra tunnels(where the chakra is able to go through)and i went to hit one of them near the lungs not hiting him and knocked him out the other guy charged at me with a kunai and i took his arm and threw him over my sholder breaking his arm.He was on the floor holding his arm in pain.I looked back to see if any more where comeing and i saw nobody and went over to Silver Fox and asked him.

"Is there anything u need anything i most likely have it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:36 pm
((OoC: ...sooo...

what am i doing? do i keep waiting? i mean, its cool with me and all, but i'm just kind of... yeah.))  

adam stardust

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:01 pm
beat.me.clever
((OoC: ...sooo...

what am i doing? do i keep waiting? i mean, its cool with me and all, but i'm just kind of... yeah.))

OoC: Welcome back, and no, you're new msision is go go underground konoha, since there's a hidden underground base where you're other A.N.B.U members are, you have to fight your way through the underground taverns. You're enemies will be low-class shinobi's and one S-rank mass-murding shinobi. He was able to capture two A.N.B.U members and demands money or he kills them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:44 am
OoC: hey amari are u going to darw just single people for us???  

Razoru

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I found a picture on the web.. Yeah I guess you can say that looks like me.
Quote:
"Easy I can take them all out in 5 moves."

Dont godmod.. Seriusly.. Oh btw.. Im enraged.. Dont !!!!!ing get near me.

Btw.. You know how you said they are from the hidden mist? I thought they were from the hidden snow village and are gang members...

PS: Im all taijutsu now.. Like rocklee. Yay!! Lol.

With Cougar beside me, I get very angry. Angry at anything that comes near me. I rush at him with extreme speeds and slash him backwards, and I growl at him. I dash back at one of the members and headbutt him in the stomach then stab him in the right side with my claws. After doing this, I take out my right claws out of his side and kick him a few feet back, he is most likely to be dead.

"HiJutsu, Sensatsu Suishou!"

One of the hidden mist shinobi yelled while performing the handseals. Suddenly alot of water from the snow started rising up and began to shape as a needle. Hundreds of them were in the air. They were all facing me. Suddenly, with the downsweep of a hand, all the needles flew at me. I started to heat up with rage, and the needles stabbed at my skin.. As well as they melted in my fur. Soon they realised it wasnt enough, my skin was tough and hot. I immediately killed the shinobi who cast it, he was in fear and was stunned by my defense. I stabbed him in the chest and fling him to the side. I got angrier and angrier every time I killed someone. I couldnt help it, it was my bloodline. Somehow whenever I look at the moon with my eyes, my body reacts and starts to change. The new moon made me angrier because it was bigger, I made chaos and threw rocks at the remaining shinobi. I started to spin like a tornado, yet not as fast, with my claws out, it was like a spinning spike aimed at you. I killed another, and finally killed the last shinobi of the gang by kicking him into the air and then jumping off, I grabbed his leg and threw him down into the snow, hard. Then i pounced on him and killed him with my long sharp claws.

OOC: Detail whore wh00t wh00t. btw..

Quote:
The new moon made me angrier because it was bigger.

Uh... is a new moon a full moon or what?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:49 am
OoC: Razor, er...No one asked, but if you do, I'll try. Be sure to make your describtion very detailed so I get it the way you want.  

|_Amari_

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:59 am
OoC: Ok...Kaiq, you're right about what Razor said, that does sound like god-modding ( and sorry I didn't pick that up. ) But kaiq, I see in your post you also referred to the Snow-nin's as Mist's, Lol. But that's ok, we all make mistakes, no big deal.

- Looks at Razor's sig -

Hm..Idea. I now made a banner ( if people wish to carry it ) that's smaller and that links to this thread. To do this, I need the people who wish to have this type this in thier sigs:

[=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=27440&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0]

[*IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Amari/anbumini.jpg[/IMG]

- However, where you see the [= Put [url= Ok?put that all together as one and do NOT type the * I put in the first IMG.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:06 am
Amari, I only put them as mist's because you just said that.. Lol.. I follow along what you say.. Right? Your the host of this rp. Oh yeah.. Penguin says they are mist too.. rememeber the demonic ice mirrors? So... yeah lol.. Hey doesnt anyone like my biggest baddest longest post?!? And yah I thought razo was god modding, because taking out all of em in 5 shots is like... cheap! I guess you can say im god modding, but i put LOTS of detail into my post which makes it less godmodding.
I say, the longer your post, the stronger you will be. More detail = stronger. If you can take em out in five moves, make it very discriptive and show all the movements.

Ex: I move to the left, and to the right, and deked to the right and jumped behind him and stabbed him in the back. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Moves.

Ex: I jumped up and stabbed him in the back. 1. 2. Moves.  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:15 am
OoC: Holy crap, I did? Oh well, as I said, mistakes. v_> And demonic ice mirrors can also be an attack made by Snow country. Water and Ice jutsu's are very similar. And making a long posy doesn't necessarily makes it the best, you can have alot of accurate detail in one paragraph. And sometimes making long posts make some people skim through it. ( Like I do..v_> God I'm lazy today. ) Forgive me, this is jusy my personally opinion, but I'm surprised at everyone's progress. Both you and Razor have changed from your first posts. I can tell you're really putting thought into it. Good job to everyone. I just wish there were more people, so I wouldn't be forced to make NPC's. v_>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:17 am
OoC: Actually I said they were of the long lost clan of te Mist but they went to the country of the snow and grew to be shinobi like the rest of the nins we're fighting.  

PenguinNoJutsu

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:19 am
Yeah seriously man.. m getting into this rp...

Quote:
*Kaiq enters the room silently, getting closer and closer to Hokage-Sama, Kaiq bows to Hokage-Sama, "Hokage-Sama, I am Kaiq from the Deimo clan. I wish to become an ANBU member in Team 2." Hokage replies with, "I see, have you completed all the exams?" Kaiq responds, "Yes.. I have completed all the nessescary requirements in scrolls and trainings and have completed 2 S-Rank missions, 4 A-Rank missions and 17 B-Rank Missions. That is all, sir.", "Very well, I shall grant the honor for Deimo Kaiq, to hereby fight as an ANBU Squad Member. Good luck, Kaiq." Kaiq bows and says, "Thank you, Hokage-Sama"*
[[Omfg that was like one of my longest posts...]]

*smacks self* YEAH RIGHT LOL...
Well yeah I guess ice and water can be related... Water is frozen to make ice!! Ice is ... boiled to make water!! Same thing wow.. lol.
Actually.. Now im waiting for penguin to make some sorta.. trip back home?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games