Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moogleh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:36 pm
I'm Moogleh or you can call me Miranda [my Harry Potter alias =P] I'm 16, my real name is Marissa. I'm a proud slytherin but i'm not extremely mean? I don't know why but I just really like Slytherin. I love reading the books a lot more than the movies but all Harry Potter stuff is fine by me. My favorite character is Lupin. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:09 am
Hola! I'm JazelleSparrow but you can call me Jazz or just Jazelle. ^^ I'm 19 and am very obsessed with Harry Potter! My favourite character is Draco Malfoy followed closely by Severus Snape! My alias in the Harry Potter world is Belle. ^^  

JazelleSparrow

TigerStar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:18 am
Hello, My name is TigerStar, you can call me Tiger. I'm 19 years old and in love with the Harry Potter series. I am currently attending college for accounting and hope to become one later on. I am also hoping to kidnap and marry Rupert Grint when he becomes a legal age! rofl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:08 am
I'm Annalise and I'm 22. I ADORE the Harry Potter series. It's very well written and not wishy-washy. Fawkes is my favorite character and I would rather be in Ravenclaw because then you can blame the mischief on either Gryffindor and Slytherin.  

Annalise Morwen

Avarswiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:54 am
WOOT!! posting after my buddy!! *points up* WE'VE BEEN TO PLATFORM 9 3/4

Anyway I'm Avarswiel and I'm 20...i LOVE the Harry Potter books and i like the movies too! I claim Ron he is mine blaugh I would prolly be in Hufflepuff if Hogwarts really existed. I'm all for blaming mischeif on the Gryffindors and Slytherins...especially Slytherins.....why do they have to go and ruin my fave colour Green is good not bad.... mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:12 pm
Moogleh
I'm Moogleh or you can call me Miranda [my Harry Potter alias =P] I'm 16, my real name is Marissa. I'm a proud slytherin but i'm not extremely mean? I don't know why but I just really like Slytherin. I love reading the books a lot more than the movies but all Harry Potter stuff is fine by me. My favorite character is Lupin. XP

Love the hat and robe your character has on, where do you get those?  

tailim2

tailim2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:14 pm
Avarswiel
WOOT!! posting after my buddy!! *points up* WE'VE BEEN TO PLATFORM 9 3/4

Anyway I'm Avarswiel and I'm 20...i LOVE the Harry Potter books and i like the movies too! I claim Ron he is mine blaugh I would prolly be in Hufflepuff if Hogwarts really existed. I'm all for blaming mischeif on the Gryffindors and Slytherins...especially Slytherins.....why do they have to go and ruin my fave colour Green is good not bad.... mrgreen

I dont think of it as an evil house, just missunderstood, mainly because of the one incident with voldemort, I dont think ALL slytherins are bad, i'm a slytherin.But yeah, green is a good color.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:02 am
Hello everyone. My name is Cassandra. I'm 20 years old and in college as a biology major. I LOVE Harry Potter. I first read Harry Potter shortly after The Chamber of Secrets came out. I used to read to my baby brother and he decided that he wanted to read a "big" book. So... I went to the store and saw Harry Potter being looked at by some other kids and before I knew it I was buying them and hooked. Now my brother (he's not a baby anymore sad *is sad*) reads a few pages of Harry Potter to me every night. He loves it and we're both addicted.  

AwaitingMidnight

onathebored

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:11 am
Hello everyone, I'm Onathebored! You can call me Ona.

Obviously, I love Harry Potter.

I'm a Ravenclaw, supposedly, don't judge by what you see.

I dislike excessive displays of fangirlness and reserve an umbrella just to whack the rabid ones. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:06 am
Hi! My real name is Dustin. I live in China. Im 14 years old, and I love Harry Potter! The Books are better then the movies. And Im in Ravenclaw cause im smart sortof...  

foxowl

TehCletus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:57 am
me is teh Lord SpitfireMonkey. i is teh 16 yrs old and me is teh like harry potter. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:10 am
h'lo.. this is dreamr-j.. ppl normally call me j.. im 16 and i really love harry potter..the books, the characters, the movies, i love them! i remember reading the first few books when i was younger and it really made me fall in love with them..! they're jaz great and fantastic..! i hope i'llhave a lot of fun here.. thankx for inviting me..!! blaugh  

dreamr-j

Lafaera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:14 pm
Hi, I'm Lafaera!... Actually my name is Eileen, but call me Mialanna or Mia which is my writing name. I'm sixteen and I love anything Harry Potter. My favorite of all the books and movies is The Prisoner of Azkaban because of Remus and Sirius. I love reading the books and I write alot of fanfiction. My favorite characters are Remus and Sirius followed closely by the Weasley Twins. Thanks for inviting me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:50 pm
haha heyylloooo =). thanx 4 invitin me 2 dis guild, haha i lov harry potter. anyways i'm xtc.laoz, but u can call me julianna. i'm 14 years old, in grade 9, and i'm a big harry potter fan. and dats it u'll hav 2 know =). want more? juss ask =).  

Pow in the Wow

Krymerah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:31 pm
Hello. I didn't think I'd join any guilds, but I got an invitation, and figured, why not. As you can see my name is Krymerah, you can call me Krya for short. The name belonged to a character of mine (not HP-related) and I'm stick with it cuz I changed too many times. Besides, everyone here knows me under this name now.
I didn't actually start reading HP until the first movie came out. I thought it was just some dumb kids' book, and what kind of name is Harry Potter anyway, and I tend to stay away from things that become too popular. But it didn't take much to get me hooked.
I used to hang out mostly at the Rumors and Theories post in the HP subforum, squashing bad rumors/theories. But I haven't done that in a while.
I'm certain at Hogwarts I would either be a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, but I think Ravenclaw suits me more (not that I think I'm super smart or anything). But if I really were a witch and lived in Britain, I would have graduated about 5 years ago. But I would have been a first year when Harry was in his third year. eek Weird.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games