Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Sorting Hat- Declare Your Hogwarts House Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house are you in?
Gryffindor
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Hufflepuff
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Ravenclaw
25%
 25%  [ 27 ]
Slytherin
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

Crisp n Tangy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:29 pm
I think Gryffindor suits my personality best. Nothing else really fits except maybe Ravenclaw but that wouldn't work, I procrastinate. Actually I have homework I'm supposed to be doing....dishes too..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:47 pm
i unnooo... pick either gryfinndor ur slytherin 4 me, cuz i can be a lil brave, and bold, but dere r sometimes dat i can be a lil bit rude too, only wen ppl get on my nerves. 3nodding  

Pow in the Wow

Krymerah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:38 pm
Most likely I'd end up either in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. I don't think I'm brave, and I certainly don't possess the qualities for Slytherin. I'm not exaclty a hard worker either. whee But I do good in school and I like learning (when it's in a non-boring way). So I think I'd be a Ravenclaw. I think that suits me the most.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:11 am
def gryffindor cause i thinki m brave and well i would wanna chosse it so  

AustinMendez

Delirious Entertainment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:55 am
biggrin ill proably go in gryfinndor cuz im very ginny, weasly ish..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:26 am
i'm probaly gryffindor cause i'm brave and i always thought of killing lord voldemart be myself  

~Angelina Elven~

Mihoriel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:45 pm
Usually, I put myself in to Gryffindor, but I'm not that brave so this time I won't go into it...hmm. Then there is Ravenclaw for those who are booksmart and now that I think about that wouldn't be me...not really that smart. Then there is Slytherin, which would be fun for the sole reason that Slytherin are the ones who do evil but I don't do evil. Or, do I? It is either that or Hufflepuff and Hufflepuff, I think is just not my thing( I am kind person but I lack patience...a lot of it and that doesn't do me real good) so I will do Slythertin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:56 pm
I am so a gryfindor  

Hope_06

comfylove

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Well, I have gone to three midnight parties where 'McGonagall' came around with the Sorting Hat.. and placed me in Hufflepuff all three times.

Also, I have taken quizzes online, answered truthfully.. and only once did I get something other than Hufflepuff.. and it was Slytherin.. so I think that there was something wrong with the quiz. o_O;

So, I have accepted and broadcasted that I am a Hufflepuff! <3

Now, if only I had something yellow.. >_>;

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:42 pm
Slytherin. -glomps Draco-  

Aglarien

smilylady

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:30 pm
hard to decide, i am a little of all of them, the sorting hat choices Gryffindor!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:04 pm
I am not as brave as my fellow friends but I do know when to put my foot down. I don't crave attention but I like recieving, I am very intellgent and if I take a liking to a subject I can get more invovled. I can be craft and not to mention at times my friends lose me case I simply wonder of explorering or doing other thing.. so I will have to say Ravenclaw  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:14 pm
wafflezinmahpantz
Slytherin.. because.. uhm.. because there's an evil donkey by the window! Look! *points and runs off to Slytherin commons*

muahaha. ninja

That's not a donkey that's my brother though he does act like one. *push her glass back into a confortable postion on nose with finger finger.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:23 pm
Slytherin blood all the way through!  

RobinLohan

LadyNyaruInfinity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:07 pm
I am a Slytherin! Hear me roar! ...Or hiss rather 4laugh  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games