Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:08 am
WolfGirl668
Even Angels Cry.....
WolfGirl668
*walks in* hmmm....i just found out tom felton's(draco malfoy's actor) email address for yahoo,but it's disabled and he won't talk to anyone on it rolleyes
I don't blame him. I'd hate to have a fan happen to know my email and sending "OMG, you're so hot!" or "OMG, you're totally the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and such and such....
i didn't say that i simply asked him if he'd like to talk to me at all, but his email address went disabled or discontinued or something like that
Yeah, heaps of celebrities do that.......*flashback*........*shudders*....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:25 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
WolfGirl668
Even Angels Cry.....
WolfGirl668
*walks in* hmmm....i just found out tom felton's(draco malfoy's actor) email address for yahoo,but it's disabled and he won't talk to anyone on it rolleyes
I don't blame him. I'd hate to have a fan happen to know my email and sending "OMG, you're so hot!" or "OMG, you're totally the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and such and such....
i didn't say that i simply asked him if he'd like to talk to me at all, but his email address went disabled or discontinued or something like that
? neutral had a bad experience? anyway i moight be going to london for my birthday, which is soon, yay mrgreen  

wolfgirl668

wolfgirl668

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:27 pm
Grey_Temerity

*has a postal-address for the actress playing Pansy Parkinson*

*has a friend who has Emma Watson's mobile number*

Yay for England eh?

wink
GO ENGLAND!!!!I heart England....your friend has emma's #?hmmm....well anyway POWER TO THE BRITISH!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:12 pm
mrgreen That means I get 25% POWER!  

Angilwingz

Xx- Mely Tarvoz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:34 am
Oi! I got one of those very small and skinny snakes yesterday for my Birthday biggrin yay! I dont know either to call her Nagini or Narcissa o o Anyone have any other ideas for names <( Have to be HP related)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:31 pm
WolfGirl668
Even Angels Cry.....
WolfGirl668
Even Angels Cry.....
WolfGirl668
? neutral had a bad experience? anyway i moight be going to london for my birthday, which is soon, yay mrgreen
No, I was just thinking how stupid I was 2 years ago when I just randonly went on a tagboard and asked for a celebrity's email addy xp  

Even Angels Cry.....

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:32 pm
Mely Bellatrix Mee
Oi! I got one of those very small and skinny snakes yesterday for my Birthday biggrin yay! I dont know either to call her Nagini or Narcissa o o Anyone have any other ideas for names <( Have to be HP related)
Narcissa sounds good.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:26 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
Mely Bellatrix Mee
Narcissa sounds good.

Yeah, that would be a good name for a snake smile  

tailim2

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:28 am
I think Nagini would be more appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:18 pm
Mely Bellatrix Mee

You signature..

..have you read the Cassandra Claire stories by any chance?

Grey_Temerity

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:20 pm
tailim2
Even Angels Cry.....
Mely Bellatrix Mee
Narcissa sounds good.

Yeah, really suits  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:01 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
tailim2
Even Angels Cry.....
Mely Bellatrix Mee
Narcissa sounds good.

Yeah, really suits

I'd say go for it!  

tailim2

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:21 pm
I plan to get a water dragon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:46 pm
Angilwingz
I plan to get a water dragon.

Awesome!I'd like a dragon period...  

tailim2

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:35 pm
I have a californa King snake a while back and i named him Salizar Slytherin. Hehe. My mom wanted him to be called FLUFFY! But i was like HELL NO! I love my snake he is soooooooo CUTE!  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games