Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:27 am
Ishizu sighed. "Fine, really, seeing the circumstances." he replied.
"I hate how we're on a blimp now though. I would prefer being at home during something like this."

Odion was impatiently waiting until Ishizu had finished his reply. "This is brilliant! I feel great! I've never felt this good ever in my life! I never knew why I felt bad and down, but now I do! I didn't have a right body! I feel so much better now! " She had gotten up while speaking, and looked at her body as she stood. The black and pink bustier was all she was wearing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:31 pm
Bakura felt her eye's start to bleed internally from the sight of Odion in a bustier.
"Um... yeah, Odion... maybe when we all change back, you can get a sex change." Bakura suggested politely. Yami grumbled something about being too polite, earning her a mental elbow in the ribs. Again.
"Maybe it's best we're on the blimp right now, Ishizu. Working together, we can maybe come up with some way to solve this."

((is anyone playing Anzu? eek ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:11 am
(Nope. )
"Work together? What are we going to do then?; Cause a mass gender change?" He almost cried out. The way he looked was horrible, he thought, and everybody was better off than him. Everybody but Mai, that was.
Odion shook her head. "I'm just not going to allow anything or anybody to change me back. " she said happily.
Marik sighed. "You look hideous the way you do now." she said to Odion.
Odion bit her lower lip and looked down.
She still had to listen to her mistress. "But.. I'm truly happy now, maste-.. Mistress... I..."
"Stick to 'master', alright? And Idon't care about your happiness, I don't want to have to look at a practically bald woman with oversized lips and breasts that resemble teabags rather than breasts."

A tear welled up in Odion's eye, and dripped down her cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:55 pm
(Can't reply unless Seto investigates the shooting sounds or until Honda gets back from camp... Just letting everyone know I haven't dissappeared.)  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:53 pm
((I'll have him er her go up... I want something to happen twisted Pardon my french, by the way))
Seto narrowed her blue eyes at the screen. She didn't like what she was seeing, never mind what she was hearing.
PRISSY?! Excuse me if I'm not a hoodlum, Mutt. God, I offered you a job so you could avoid you're dad, maybe even give that ditz of a sibling of yours a job, and you want to kill me. Kiss my over-cultured @$$ Seto seethed, buttoning up her bullet-proof vest ( twisted ), slipping her shirt over it. How the hell did those two get a gun on this blimp anyway?
Seto went up the stairs to the duel arena on top of the blimp, standing behind the two conspiratirs.
"Really, Jonou, you should have practiced before you got on the blimp." Seto commented dryly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:10 am
[ lol This is sooo funny, if you realize that in the series they duel it, no matter what it is. If this'd be an pisode or something, all the viewers would be like: "Dude, WTF!? Why aren't they dueling?"]  

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:48 am
Jounouchi froze.... Turning carfully to look at the other curiously. "Don't startle me like that, Seto.... Jeeze," Jounouchi commented, truthfully, clicking the safety on. "Startling someone with a loaded weapon, even if it is only blanks is not a bright idea, even I know that."

She bent down to inspect the change that they'd been shooting, happy to note that the blanks were still crumpled against the pennies and dimes and what not, just as they should be.

"Wait a second, how'd you know I was up here anyway? I have a silencer on this thing." She stated, simply.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Seto shrugged non-chalantly. "Video feed to the top... I like to record the duels to study them later." Which was the truth. Seto didn't want to get shot at, not even with blanks. Guns and Seto had never really gotten along.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:07 pm
"Oh, well.... I see," He shrugged, figuring it couldn't be helped. "But jeeze, we were only practicing, and it's not like blanks do any harm, maybe a little bruising, a little swelling at most. It's like getting hit with a paintball gun," She stated, looking at the other carefully. "And why the heck are you looking at me like that, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:34 pm
Seto cocked her head innocently to the side. "What look, Jonou?" Seto knew she must look amused, she had known more than one idiot body guard to have killed themselves by shooting a blank into their temple at point-blank range.

Bakura rested a hand gently on Odion's shoulder, swallowing a grimace.
"It's ok, Odion... when we change back, you can get surgury, to change your sex and to look... sexy." Bakura tried to comfort the other. Yami was just about peeing her pants laughing so hard at Bakura.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:39 pm
"Don't go trying to fool me, Itty Titties," Jounouchi growled out, pointing an accusing finger. "You know darn well 'what look' I'm talking about, so just tell me what's up with it, okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:39 am
Odion nodded slightly, shyly, without looking up. She knew very well her master wasn't going to allow her to do so. She also knew that if she'd actually do that, nobody in Egypt would accept him/her anymore.
Homosexuality and genderswapping is a big no-no there.

[My birthday is tomorrow, June 30! Hurray! I'll be 17! My reply's shitty because I'm too hyper to focuss. >.> ]  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:34 pm
Itty... Titties?! "I was merely remembering some humerous stories about idots who killed themselves accidentally by shooting blanks into thier heads, Jonou. It had nothing to do directly with you." Seto felt like b****slapping the other, but held back the urge to do so. One of these days...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:33 am
"If anything, they died do to the fact that the blank injured their skull, excessive bleeding. I knew someone once who was able to kill people with just one needle. They just inserted it into the opening right at the base of the skull and into the medulla oblongata," Jounouchi commented on it as if it were nothing.  

Arashi Cloud

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:57 am
((*prances* I'm baaaack! And I'm hunnngrrry!))

Honda just sorta stood off to the side, unsure of where to place herself. Jou's words didn't spook her at all. She'd heard most of the stories that she had to say in the past, and Jou had heard her own ... but for whatever reason, Jou's usually seemed to be a bit more colorful...

But in anycase, it seemed that Jou wasn't in any immediate danger... She couldn't care any less about Seto--but that wasn't to say that she'd STILL try to stop Jou from shooting at her... Seto didn't have anything to protect herself with well...

but wait...
That didn't make sense...
Seto always had something to fall back on.

"Seto, you've got to be one hell of a ballsy b*tch to come up here without any reinforcement..." She crossed her arms under her chest because her only slightly modest bust got in the way. "Unless you've got something hidden from us..." She looked at the other accusingly.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff