Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:37 pm
-Gaara came out of the darkness he was standing in and stared blankly at the two ninjas, "For once I dont want to fight Yondaime.....so whatever....ask what questions you want...." he said with a smirk-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:44 pm
OOC: sweatdrop my nachos are ready, so... yeah. Got to go ^__^''' heart for you active roleplayers. Awesomeness, ALL of you.  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:45 pm
OOC:It's basically just me, Klou and Gaara. Anything else si just details you can read up on.

IC:"Gaara. Why are you after Klou?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:48 pm
OoC: Yummy nachos xd

-Gaara stood quietly as he looked at Yondaime straight in the eye, "I was assigned to come to the Hidden Leaf and kill her...." he replied quite lazily-

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:50 pm
OOC: Yummy, even better than the hot dogs I just had.

IC: "A mission, eh? From the hidden sand village I'm guessing. Who exactly gave you this mission?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:58 pm
-"His name is....Kuroppoi.....he should be coming soon, obviously mad as hell i didnt accomplish my mission...." Gaara tryed making his face blank, but the sound of the mans name struck fear into his body-  

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:08 pm
Yondaime smiled at the fact that someone could scare Gaara. "So then we have no reason to fight anymore. You failed, so are you going to stop attempting to kill Klou?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:17 pm
-Gaara sneered at the ninja, "No...I dont have any reason to kill her anymore....". But he suddenly smiled and his face became soft, Strange how knowing Im going to die makes me so happy... he thought to himself. His smile was wiped from his face as he looked apon Klou's bruised body, "Im sorry...." he said looking away. "Yondaime....you should use all you can to protect her when Kuroppoi comes....."-  

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:35 pm
He gave Gaara a glare. "I'm not protecting her for any reason. It's just that the people after her are a threat to my town. Klou is a way to get to those people." He gave Klou a sympathetic look. "Sorry. Anyway Gaara, why are these people after Klou, and will you help me protect her, er, protect this village for this Kuroppoi?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:48 pm
-Gaara just gave Yondaime a blank expression, "Kuroppoi doesnt tell anybody about his plans....he just orders you to do whatever, without telling information....Klou though...should know something...." he said smirking at her. "And Im going to have to decline the proposition of protecting her or 'the village'....once Kuroppoi comes Im not going to anything except await my death....." He touched his cold forehead where his tatoo was, his eyes became soft and he once again smiled....."My freedom..." he whispered slightly-  

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:52 pm
Death is not freedom. If you help me defeat Kuroppoi, then you can be free from him, and then you can do what you like. Will you truly not help me?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:57 pm
-Gaara closed his eyes, "No....your wrong. Death is my only freedom....even if I am free from his grasp....I will still be me. There will still be those people that hate me, there will still be sleepless nights, and the monster inside of me...." he opened his eyes slightly, "Im sorry...but if i help you....we might actually manage to kill him....and then I would have lost my chance for somebody to kill me...."-

OoC: i gatta sleep now....byebyes!

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:21 pm
OOC: Ok, have a good night Fallen!

IC:"So you won't help me. Well when you live through this you are welcome to stay in my village. But I will kill this person, and I will protect you as well. Because if you live, and I can't let him kill you, then you may be a threat, but I know there is some good deep down inside you. And either I will show you that good, or kill you myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:35 pm
(( May I join? I'll have to backread the last 15 pages, tomorrow, as my eyes feel like they're going to burn out now... sweatdrop I'd like to use an original character of mine. 3nodding ))  

XxPuNkD_pUnKxX

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:40 pm
Ribbin_Sama
OOC: Ok, have a good night Fallen!

IC:"So you won't help me. Well when you live through this you are welcome to stay in my village. But I will kill this person, and I will protect you as well. Because if you live, and I can't let him kill you, then you may be a threat, but I know there is some good deep down inside you. And either I will show you that good, or kill you myself."

Klou let out a frustrated sigh. "That stupid man... Rid the world of his stupidity, Yondaime...do us all a favour." she chuckled. "Everything fits, now..."

OOC: I'm baaaaaaack! Ladykillers is a funny movie X3
XxPuNkD_pUnKxX - Of course you may join!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games