Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:59 pm
Raith-dono
((The Kages are the Rulers of the lands they're in, or at least all the ninjas, course that practically is running the country.))

((.... now I know you are misinformed. The Hokage does not rule Fire Country. The Lord of Fire Country rules Fire Country, hence his name. The Hokage is the Commander of the Leaf nin. Tsunade would lose her mind if she had to run a whole country. The Hokage is in charge of Konoha, which is Fire Country's military might.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:01 pm
Raikage Arashi
Raith-dono
((The Kages are the Rulers of the lands they're in, or at least all the ninjas, course that practically is running the country.))

((.... now I know you are misinformed. The Hokage does not rule Fire Country. The Lord of Fire Country rules Fire Country, hence his name. The Hokage is the Commander of the Leaf nin. Tsunade would lose her mind if she had to run a whole country. The Hokage is in charge of Konoha, which is Fire Country's military might.))

Oh....Ok!  

liz_bliz_inc

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:30 pm
OoC: Erm..I'm confused, mostly since I skipped through most of the pages only to find arguing, off topic conversations, and so-called god-modding. Please keep any long-term discussions in PM form, please don't flood the rpg. Thank you.

By the way, I did kinda RP Tsunade myself when I came to see the new hokage and told them my lost mission was to find Akatsuki. ( just in-case you didn't read my last post..Which most of you did. =p )

- Amari opened the old wooden door, entering his old home. No one has been there in some time, cod-web's and dust have filled the drawers and tables. The A.N.B.U sighs, as he sits down on his small bed, dust flying up and spreading through the air. He slowly takes off his worn-out clothing and equip's an old A.N.B.U suit. He lifts up his cracked A.N.B.U mask, staring into the painted eyes of a dragon. His brown eyes are void, empty of emotion and thought. He calms his mind and gets up, grabbing his black hooded robe, putting it over his A.N.B.U suit. - "The Jounin exams..Hmph. Back into the petty tasks I once strived to partake. It is a waste for someone like me. I should have takenhisoffer...Damnit. Virtue..A trait I thought I had...I was a fool." - Amari confessed. As he walked back outside. Two jounin's were hidding on builds a few feet from him, watching his movements. Amari already knew of this, being a master of Illusion and stealth techniques. Amari allowed this, however, acting oblivious, calmly walking through the streets of Konoha, waiting for his orders to come. -

OOC: Writers block make my words sound funny. X\  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:42 pm
((Now that we are clear...))

Heiko leapt effortlessly from rooftop to rooftop. This was how humans could fly- the shinobi way. It was exhilirating, feeling the wind rush past her face, and the fleeting feeling of weightlessness right before gravity got her in it's grip again. Heiko loved her nightly commute to work.

She ran along a slanted roof when another blur caught her eye. She looked to the side and noticed another ANBU, her friend Hoshina Kingyo. Her and Kingyo had been friendly rivals for years and enjoyed fighting one another when they had spare time. Kingyo had been Hayate's rival for Heiko's affections for awhile too but conceded defeat when Heiko had chosen Hayate. The three stayed as friends and right now, Kingyo was dating a pretty Chuunin who taught kids at the Academy.

Kingyo nodded to her and Heiko nodded back. Both picked up speed and started to blaze trails across Konoha. They tried to cut each other off, laughing as they competed. Then there was the competition of aerial acrobatics. Heiko flipped easily onto a powerline and started running the length of it. Kingyo never ceased to be amazed at her sense of balance and retaliated with a trick of his own. He proceeded to focus chakra to his feet- and leapt 4 stories onto a balcony roof. Narrowing her eyes in annoyance, Heiko did a suicide leap off the top of a telephone pole. Kingyo's heart stopped mid-beat but then she recovering, showing him the chakra string she had attached to a high pole. She swung up and towards the Hokage's Tower.

Her and Kingyo landed in front of the Hokage Tower at the same exact time. Kingyo, being bigger and heavier, broke the ground a bit with his hard landing. The two glared at the other. Neither had broken a sweat but they were panting slightly. Standing up, they squared off- then greeted each other with a hug. Clapping each other on the back, the two ANBU headed into the Tower to get their evening orders. They chatted amiably and joked like old friends.

They gave their ANBU names to the secretary, who in turn, handed them their orders for the evening.

"Bah, I got West Wall guard duty," Heiko said," What did you get Papa Goldfish?"

"Sugoi! I got West Wall too!" Kingyo exclaimed," We'll be working together tonight, Neon Firefly!"

The two ANBU headed out, once again, racing towards the West wall.

Raikage Arashi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:00 pm
As they made their way down the street, Genma noticed Rio was looking around a lot, but he didn't appear to be looking at the scenery. You noticed it too huh?" Said Genma with a smile, "Your pretty observant for a kid." "Yeah," said Rio, there's a lot of Anbu and special Jonin activity tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:48 pm
Raith-dono
((Genji said i could NPC her and besides, why should we not be allowed to think up powerfull bloodlines?))

((True, but remember, we have limits, regardless of the fact of our ranks and all. But doesn't matter. Shinji didn't put restrictions so go on with what you wanna do XD XP))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:15 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
"I've gone through a lot, but then I didn't turn out like that." Oh dear God

Kenji, though tough to the core, felt a little chilled after what he saw.
"Some of this happened during a mission I had a long time ago." Kai said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:19 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Some of this happened during a mission I had a long time ago." Kai said to him.

Kenji help but ask "What mission was that? Come to think of it, I haven't heard much of you, hell, didn't hear of any more survivors apart from the two (meaning Sasuke and Itachi)"  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:29 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

Kenji help but ask "What mission was that? Come to think of it, I haven't heard much of you, hell, didn't hear of any more survivors apart from the two (meaning Sasuke and Itachi)"
"I was buried under layers of tree, leaves and mud when it happened. You know that large area which was destroyed the same night. That was my jutsu practice gone wrong." Kai said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:08 am
"Do me a favor?" Kai said.
Kai looked up and turned around looking at him with the sharingan activated.
"Show me the extent of your Uchiha blood." kai said to him.  

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:17 am
Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke woke up from a dreamless sleep.
He saw Kaistanding front of him and the unknown boy behind him.
"Whatthe..." Daisuke began.
He activated the Sharingan and looked at Kai sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:21 am
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke woke up from a dreamless sleep.
He saw Kaistanding front of him and the unknown boy behind him.
"Whatthe..." Daisuke began.
He activated the Sharingan and looked at Kai sternly.
"I see you finally woke up Daisuke." Kai said to Daisuke.  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:24 am
((Okay, I'm getting a s*** load of complains about Rio. Rio, don't judge anything. Okay? If you wanted to be jounin level, then you should have applied for one but seeing as you are ranked CHUUNIN you have to have Chuunin abilites. Unfortuantely most of your techniques are KAGE level. Tune your charater down or I'll have to ban him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:44 am
Kai Hyugiha

Kenji, though a favour, didn't activiate his Ryuuingan (To Shinji: Tell me if you want that changed), he was told by his sensei not to do so freely. He does want to prove that he is one of the Uchiha, but was afraid that he might be looked upon as an impure kind of Uchiha.  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:49 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

Kenji, though a favour, didn't activiate his Ryuuingan (To Shinji: Tell me if you want that changed), he was told by his sensei not to do so freely. He does want to prove that he is one of the Uchiha, but was afraid that he might be looked upon as an impure kind of Uchiha.
"Kenji if you are worried about something don't be those of us in the Uchiha clan are not judgemental." Kai said to Kenji.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games