Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:30 pm
Silly people, that's Rip! She's from the Hellsing manga.

Manga picture:
User Image

I cosplayed as her at Anime North '05. The rest of my friends are probably more recognizable Hellsing characters.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:33 am
Zahmira
Silly people, that's Rip! She's from the Hellsing manga.

I cosplayed as her at Anime North '05. The rest of my friends are probably more recognizable Hellsing characters.
User Image

See I said I'd hit myself after you posted, but I guess for a different reason. I had this unconscious sneaking suspiscion that the "Rip!" you included may have meant something more than like when one rips a dvd or some other exclamation of randomness. Now I know. Looks good, makes me feel a burning desire to catch up on the manga, and thrills me about the OVA even more.

By the way, you and your friends are AWESOME! Your costumes and that picture rock.  

Balcerzak

trickylove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:29 am
Zahmira, I think I saw your friend with the two swords thing a few times at AN posing for pictures.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:13 am
Balcerzak
See I said I'd hit myself after you posted, but I guess for a different reason. I had this unconscious sneaking suspiscion that the "Rip!" you included may have meant something more than like when one rips a dvd or some other exclamation of randomness. Now I know. Looks good, makes me feel a burning desire to catch up on the manga, and thrills me about the OVA even more.

By the way, you and your friends are AWESOME! Your costumes and that picture rock.
Thanks. smile Hellsing manga = the awesomeness

trickylove
Zahmira, I think I saw your friend with the two swords thing a few times at AN posing for pictures.
Quite possibly, but the four of us did stick together for the most part. His user name is Redbush, he's in the Anime North Guild as well.  

Zahmira

trickylove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:08 am
Yea, but don't forget, I didn't know anyone from the guild at AN. I joined up afterwards.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:24 pm
Ah, this is true...

The Alucard in that picture is in the guild as well. User name's graverg. He posts even less than Redbush. He joined up after as well.  

Zahmira

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:50 pm
I got a shiny new Avatar Art!! Isn't it pretty. I've linked it to the person who drew it's profile, in case anyone is interested.

Oh, and for the record, I am never working with hard-subbed footage ever again. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:56 pm
So I'm just woundering if you guys do any other editing besides anime music videos?  

trickylove

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:07 pm
I've been playing around in Photoshop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:39 am
Thats kool, what version of photoshop are you using?

and I actually ment along the lines of video editing.  

trickylove

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:43 pm
Ah, gotcha. *checks*
version 7.0

I've only really done AMVs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:55 pm
Um, the only other video "editing" I do is virtual dub's fast recompress function to reencode the video, and hack off extra megs on the beefer digisubs so I can fit four episodes to a CD.  

Balcerzak

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:03 pm
Apparently the guild has surpassed 1000 posts. Go us.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:15 pm
1000 posts, really? I'm impressed.

Hmm... where has DM disappeared to?  

Zahmira

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:39 pm
meh... i havent been here in a while... Stupid cross country practice has been killing me lately and now i have succesfully injured myself a little bit cuz stupid me decided to see how fast i could finish the 5 mile run and well i did it in great time but i pulled a muscle really bad so i didn't go to practice today... cry  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff