Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:18 pm
((you can name the boys ill name the girl))((ill brb i have to go take a shower, srry plz stay on if you can, if not, just post the names u've choosen for the 2 males))

"Well, the white pup is a female, and the other 2 are males"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:23 pm

Lur nodded, sitting down now and laying his head at the feet of the three pups. The black pup breathed quickly, smelling the air with his eyes still closed. The black and white pup seemed to be sleeping near the white pup. Lur adored all of them, and he just wanted to leap with joy. his eyes began to water with happiness, watching the pups.
Then he began to think about names, starting with the black pup. He consentrated hard, finding that name-choosing is a lot harder than it seemed.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:39 pm

((I'm sorry, I come up with the oddest of all names. You can send me ideas))
Lur carefully thought out a list of names in his head.
Aquertus (taken form the eqyptian word meaning Underworld)), Timber, Tharran, Saneth (or Saineth^^), Kal, or possibly Nite. Lur went over the list of names and then looked at the pup. The names sounded too serious for such a small offspring. He wished for Dark to help him choose the perfect name for both boys, but he knew that she needed rest. He decided to uncover new names, several common ones, but they didn't seem to fit the small pup with the stubby-short tail.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:59 pm
Dark was also thinking of names for the one female pup, as she looked at her white fur coat, the first name that popped into her head was angel, she seemed to have an elegence that made her choose this name
"lur, how about the name angel for the white pup" dark asked hoping he would approve  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:03 pm

Lur lost his consentration and looked at the white pup. She pretty much did look like an angel with her sliky white fur coat and ((pink or black?)) padded paws and nose. "A perfect name" he agreed, nuzzling his mate again. "But I am having trouble deciding on names for the others" he added, looking over at the two boys.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:06 pm
((how bout black paws and nose))

"well..." dark started at the 2 male pups for a long time thinking of a name for them, she also went over many lists in her head, one came up
"how about the name Kalten? srry ik it's a strange name, but for some reason it sticks out in my mind" dark said as a puzzled look appears on her face "i feel as though ive met a wolf named Kalten who looks just like this pup" dark said while nuzzling her muzzle on the side of the black and white pup
"we can call him Kal for short" dark said smiling a toothy grin at her mate  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:09 pm
((I need to go for a moment. I'll see if I can come back to rp))

Lur thought of it and agreed. "Yes! Its just the right name!" he said, joyful that one male and female was named already. He became excited. "For which one though?" he asked, looking at the two males. ((Kalten is fine...The pup's nickname can be Kal ^^))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:11 pm
applz
((I need to go for a moment. I'll see if I can come back to rp))

Lur thought of it and agreed. "Yes! Its just the right name!" he said, joyful that one male and female was named already. He became excited. "For which one though?" he asked, looking at the two males. ((Kalten is fine...The pup's nickname can be Kal ^^))

"for these little one here" dark said as she pressed her muzzle against the black and white male now known as Kalten(Kal for short)  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:17 pm

"Kalten" Lur repeated, looking at the black and white pup, sort of in a short trance. ...kalten It sounded perfect to him, such a thoughtful and meaningful name... though it was merely just a word. He suddenly felt very proud, smiling and suddenly awaking form the trance. "And the other?" he asked. He was thinking of the list of names he had earlier, wondering if he should utter them out to Dark.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:22 pm
"to tell u the truth lur, im out of ideas for names, and i named the other two((well WE named kalten but...)) i think you should get to name the last one" dark looked down at the little black pup, he was the runt of the litter, she slowly pushed him over towrad lur. Dark went back to the other two pups who were wimpering b/c they were thirsty, after pushing them closer to her stomach, they bit down and dark was surprised by how much it hurt.
"i guess they have sharp little teeth dont they" dark said to lur while admirring all of her pups, she was so proud that she was able to have healthy normal(or so she thinks) pups with such a good mate  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:28 pm
((I have to go real soon))

Lur thought over the list once more. Tharran had been one of his favorites for some apparent reason. He thought about it, staring at the small pup again. Tharran... is that your name? he tried to ask through his mind, but recieved a small burp instead. "Dark, do you think... Tharran is an alright name? I know it sounds odd and unique. Maybe Thar for short?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't make fun of the name.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:32 pm
((i have to go soon to, and i put up their names and pics on the events page go look and tell me wat u think))
"i think it's a very cute name. So Tharran it is"  

Dark_wolf124

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:37 pm
as dark inspected all of her pups, as most mothers do, she noticed a feather on Angel's back, it was not easy to find for it was a white feather. Dark thought it had fallen off of a bird's nest from above and landed on angel, however when she went to pull it off, the pup let out a sreech of pain. Dark imediatly stopped and looked at Lur
"do you think that i passed on some of my demon traits to Angel? or Kalten or Tharran for that matter?"
Dark was very worried, she feared that her prophecy may have been passed onto her only daughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:37 pm
((adorable. i can try drawing them on my free time if you'de like))

Lur closed his eyes, feeling so proud at the moment. Taking a fish, he ripped it open and set it by Dark so she could have an easy-to-eat snack to help regain her strength. He then sat next to her after making sure that the pups were safe and warm. "They'll grow fast, won't they" he sort of asked, using information of elders and their parenthoods that he had met long ago. "I'm so happy" he said in a whisper, trying to go to sleep and relax, but it was hard to keep in all the excitement.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:41 pm
((sure and ill do the same))

dark quickly ate the fish then looked at lur
"lur, i fear that it would have been better if i had never had pups, i would never have had pups if i had known that this would happen to them"
dark's eyes began to water. her tears fell onto Kalten's back an dhe began to wimper, dark pulled him in closer and pressed her muzzle against his side to stop him from wimpering  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games