Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:25 pm
nightlight
i dun like this chapter very much... i was never a sakura fan... sweatdrop

i also wish that episode 105 had finished the race. it's good to see a conclusion in next episode, but i kinda wanted to see it now... the fact that it didn't finish just made it seem like... a not-so-good episode...

anyways, does anyone know where to get the naruto ost music? specifically the newest ending? (i have no idea what it's called)

the new themes are not out yet. I know one of the themes come out Nov 3rd and the other sometime in Dec. I got the info from NarutoFan. So keep your pants on (for everyone's sake) wink It'll come..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:10 pm
New naruto raw out today...

No action, just a big conversation between Jiriya and Naruto... I've got a little highlights list from this Japanese kid I know on another forum

Kakashi visits his friend, Obito's grave.
Jiraiya says that Akatsuki will try to get Naruto again in the next few years. (I'm a little disappointed, seems like there'll be no more Itachi for a bit)
Jiraiya will take Naruto on a journey for the purpose of training Naruto.
Sasuke and Orochimaru seem very similar to Naruto and Jiraiya. Jiraiya looks sad.

All in all, it looks it'll be a good read once it's translated.

Furyion

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:11 pm
I've read the Naruto manga 237 and I can't wait untill the next one comes out. It's getting a lot more interesting and I sure do hope sasuke doesn't really go to orochi at all. Last I heard he says he was going to grow strong in his own way and that he doesn't need anyone. Hopefully that means he won't go to the bad sanin. I really like Sasuke and I don't want him to become perverted like orochi. I believe Sasuke is fueled by revenge not a desire to do evil stuff like orochi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:28 pm
I don't want to rush the author who's writing the manga.....but I desperately want to read more.  

Kyubi no Youko

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:38 pm
There is a good chance that Jiraiya is going to train Naruto for three years. Though I don't really know cause is it sounded like Naruto refused Jiraiya's offer to be trained by him. Naruto said something like QUOTE---I'd be happier living as a fool...if that's what it means to be wise."---quote He also said that he could create his own jutsu by himself
There might be a chapter or two where we say goodbye to the people as they are now  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:10 am
im gonna read it now......  

Kalmarkid91

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:50 am
Kyubi no Youko
There is a good chance that Jiraiya is going to train Naruto for three years. Though I don't really know cause is it sounded like Naruto refused Jiraiya's offer to be trained by him. Naruto said something like QUOTE---I'd be happier living as a fool...if that's what it means to be wise."---quote He also said that he could create his own jutsu by himself
There might be a chapter or two where we say goodbye to the people as they are now

Yeah, But Jiraiya is gonna be leaving with Naruto, I don't know about Sakura and Tsunade though. I think Jiraiya understands Naruto. I'm so glad Naruto won't forget about Sasuke. I was getting worried.
Can't wait for the next chapter biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:48 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Kyubi no Youko

Yeah, But Jiraiya is gonna be leaving with Naruto, I don't know about Sakura and Tsunade though. I think Jiraiya understands Naruto. I'm so glad Naruto won't forget about Sasuke. I was getting worried.
Can't wait for the next chapter biggrin

I'm puzzled as to why the Akatsuki aren't attacking Naruto for at least 3 to 4 years, and how Jiraiya keeps finding these things out.
And also puzzled as to what happened to that Anima-look alike Akatsuki guy if he's not here to get Naruto. Whatever happen to the Akatsuki group. Them wanting Naruto didn't have anything to do with orochi getting a new body did it?
xp  

Kyubi no Youko

Yomei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:35 pm
[spoiler mc-spoilerson]I thought the new chapter was really good, not because of anything in particular going on (seeing as it's like Furyion said, just a conversation between Jiraiya and Naruto, and Kakashi visiting his friend's grave), but because it sets up that the manga is going in yet another direction. Now we're probably going to see Sakura actually become USEFUL as a medical ninja now that she's Tsunade's apprentice, Naruto will either train by himself and invent new jutsus and such, OR Jiraiya will still agree to train him, even though he thinks Naruto is being moronic. Sasuke will probably become eviller (don't care if it isn't a word) now that Orochimaru has taken him. Funny, it's kind of like the Legendary Sennin reborn. Sounds like things are going to get REALLY awesome, not that they weren't before.

My friend suggested that perhaps the series will jump ahead three years, but I don't think that'll happen. I doubt that it'll drag itself out or anything, but it will probably show various highlights and events that are happening up to the three years, perhaps more tension and such.

Also, I'm wondering what's going on between Naruto and Sakura. Is he finally acknowledging that she is in love with Sasuke, or is he trying to show her that she should love him instead? I mean, it's not like it's a major plot point right there, but I was just kind of thinking about that after 236.

I just can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I've gotten so addicted to it now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:13 pm
Yomei
[spoiler mc-spoilerson]I thought the new chapter was really good, not because of anything in particular going on (seeing as it's like Furyion said, just a conversation between Jiraiya and Naruto, and Kakashi visiting his friend's grave), but because it sets up that the manga is going in yet another direction. Now we're probably going to see Sakura actually become USEFUL as a medical ninja now that she's Tsunade's apprentice, Naruto will either train by himself and invent new jutsus and such, OR Jiraiya will still agree to train him, even though he thinks Naruto is being moronic. Sasuke will probably become eviller (don't care if it isn't a word) now that Orochimaru has taken him. Funny, it's kind of like the Legendary Sennin reborn. Sounds like things are going to get REALLY awesome, not that they weren't before.

My friend suggested that perhaps the series will jump ahead three years, but I don't think that'll happen. I doubt that it'll drag itself out or anything, but it will probably show various highlights and events that are happening up to the three years, perhaps more tension and such.

Also, I'm wondering what's going on between Naruto and Sakura. Is he finally acknowledging that she is in love with Sasuke, or is he trying to show her that she should love him instead? I mean, it's not like it's a major plot point right there, but I was just kind of thinking about that after 236.

I just can't wait for the next chapter to come out. I've gotten so addicted to it now.

It's funny how the majority of posts in this forum are done in white.

Anyways, I highly doubt Sasuke is going to train under Orochimaru. He said he'd find strength his own way, and following Orochimaru would fly directly in the way of what he said. He looked extremely serious when he said that too, so I have no reason to doubt he's going to train by himself until he finds a way to unlock Mangekyou or some other extremely powerful technique.

I was thinking about the series jumping ahead as well, but I don't think it'll jump forward three years. It won't move at a day by day pace, though. I'd imagine that the next chapters are going to end up showing Jiriya and Naruto training... Naruto will probably master another bad a** move along the way. As for Sakura, I personally think that her training as a medical ninja would be kind of boring to watch. They might stop by in a couple chapters to update her progress with being a ninja, but I doubt it's going to focus on her greatly. By the end of the three years, Naruto and Sakura will probably head out of Konoha and that'll be the next really action packed story arc. Of course, Sasuke might pop in and suprise us all at some point.

Anyways, I'm very excited for the coming up Naruto chapters.

Furyion

Yomei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:26 pm
Furyion
It's funny how the majority of posts in this forum are done in white.

Anyways, I highly doubt Sasuke is going to train under Orochimaru. He said he'd find strength his own way, and following Orochimaru would fly directly in the way of what he said. He looked extremely serious when he said that too, so I have no reason to doubt he's going to train by himself until he finds a way to unlock Mangekyou or some other extremely powerful technique.

That's true, the only reason I was thinking that is because Orochimaru gave him the curse seal and all, plus I figured that he'd probably want to have some more control over Sasuke seeing as he plans on taking over his body and all. Also, Sasuke did say that he wanted to find strength his own way, but he is ALSO going over to Orochimaru's side because he thinks he can find the strength there. I don't know, I guess it's not really learning UNDER him or anything like that, but being more involved with him or whatever.

Quote:
I was thinking about the series jumping ahead as well, but I don't think it'll jump forward three years. It won't move at a day by day pace, though. I'd imagine that the next chapters are going to end up showing Jiriya and Naruto training... Naruto will probably master another bad a** move along the way. As for Sakura, I personally think that her training as a medical ninja would be kind of boring to watch. They might stop by in a couple chapters to update her progress with being a ninja, but I doubt it's going to focus on her greatly. By the end of the three years, Naruto and Sakura will probably head out of Konoha and that'll be the next really action packed story arc. Of course, Sasuke might pop in and suprise us all at some point.

Yeah, I definitely agree with what you said. I mean, it may occasionally show highlights of Sakura's training, but I'm sure it won't be much. Also, there's too much that could happen in three years, Kishimoto would NEVER skip over it all just to advance the story. Also, you can't forget about all the other characters in there, so stuff will be happening with them too for sure.

Oh yes, and exams: Seeing as there is a three year period to span here, do you think that everyone who didn't make the Chuunin rank last year will try again? I would think that since Naruto's dream is to become the greatest ninja ever, he would also manage to fit that in along with his training...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:22 pm
Yomei

Oh yes, and exams: Seeing as there is a three year period to span here, do you think that everyone who didn't make the Chuunin rank last year will try again? I would think that since Naruto's dream is to become the greatest ninja ever, he would also manage to fit that in along with his training...

How could they? Team Kakashi is missing one member and the whole Chuunin exam works on the basis of teamwork between 3 people.  

Furyion

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:30 pm
Furyion
Yomei

How could they? Team Kakashi is missing one member and the whole Chuunin exam works on the basis of teamwork between 3 people.

What he "Furyion" said. gonk
......It just wouldn't be the same without Sasuke to complete the team of trio.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:10 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Furyion
Yomei

That's true, although I doubt Naruto would let something like that get in his way.
I was thinking of that too, but it's not like the teams are set in stone. They could probably partner up with some of the other Hidden Leaf genins for a group, although it definitely wouldn't be the same without Sasuke. I don't know, it just seems like Naruto wouldn't be the type to let something like that get in his way.

Yomei

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:58 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Furyion
Yomei

They do need Sasuke to get into the Chuunin Exams again..
But also, Jiraiya if he takes Naruto for training, there is no Team 7. There will be only Sakura and Kakashi... I would say that Sakura will be training with Tsunade so Kakashi is gonna be doing his assignments that are A and B rank. I'm assuming if they weren't going to take it. But I doubt it, I bet they will get Sasuke back and retake the Chuunin Exams and pass.
Maybe there is a few more tricks up Masashi Kishimoto's sleeve.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games