Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sagimori_Kagetoki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:00 pm
Hi im new here also. Im 16 and will be 17 in may. Its been far to long since iv RPed so give me so time to get my skillz back.
This should prove to be a most interesting experience.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:22 pm
Sagimori_Kagetoki
Hi im new here also. Im 16 and will be 17 in may. Its been far to long since iv RPed so give me so time to get my skillz back.
This should prove to be a most interesting experience.

I hope you like it here. whee  

MrsMica
Crew

-Blue-monkey-89-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:00 pm
HI!
I just joined and I'm 15 years old. I only started RPIng in november I think. I can't wait to better my skills as an RPer!! YAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:47 pm
Bluemonkey89
HI!
I just joined and I'm 15 years old. I only started RPIng in november I think. I can't wait to better my skills as an RPer!! YAY!

Young people are delicious to corrupt. ninja  

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

`Rad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:09 pm
Hi guys! My name's Erica, I'm sixteen, and suck at RPs. mad p

I'm tired...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:52 pm
trashedxromance
Hi guys! My name's Erica, I'm sixteen, and suck at RPs. mad p

I'm tired...

You don't have to suck!  

MrsMica
Crew

Kurikins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:30 pm
Hi, I'm new. ^^ I found my way here via a link in Bloom Wind's signature, got hooked on her excellent RPG, and as such I've decided to stay for awhile. I've been roleplaying for many years now, probably over six or so, in many different forms, but most notably as a wolf. I've done pretty much everything when it comes to online RPing, but I'm pretty inexperienced with stuff like tabletop.

Anyway, it's great to be here. *waves at everybody* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:00 pm
Hello one and all, I'm new to the guild. I joined to improve my RP skills, to meet new peoples and all that nifty stuff. ^^;  

BlacCat

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:00 am
Sweet! Welcome to you both. heart BlacCat there are a few things you can check out in the stickies, like the RPs sticky and the Classes sticky.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:31 pm
...Hello. I think I joined about twelve hours ago. I only awaken a few minutes ago though, and just got the conformation.

I joined, because, I've tried and failed horribly at finding roleplays that had intricate stories and weren't dead, or weren't actively decaying while still alive. I figured my best chance at anything with a detailed story would be here. So thanks for accepting me.  

-l-_Kotton Yuuki_-l-

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:40 pm
Welcome everybody!

Yeah, this is where I usually look for good RPs. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:34 am
Euphoric Ghost
Welcome everybody!

Yeah, this is where I usually look for good RPs. smile

We're honored. heart  

MrsMica
Crew

gothic_panda

Floppy Pup

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:54 pm
Heyo There!! ^.^

My name is Jamie. I'm 16 years old now, and well even though I havent role played in a bit I'll try my best to be as literate as possible. Though to be warned, I'm very bad at spelling, and my grammer IS lacking. V.V I try, but can never remeber things, so if anyone around here only likes perfect grammer and all, dont RP with me, you will end up being dissapointed and angery razz .... tho everyone else I'd love to RP with ^.^. from 1 line to semi-parar's >.< man that was bad.. uhm.. I try to be the nice person in the RP cause I dont like being mean at all... and if I do something dumb... just tell me razz I'll almost always take it very well. 3nodding

uhm... I like pandas, and pretty things, and.. food, uhm....*shrugs* anyone wanna RP contanct me!! ^.^ dont care if you know WHAT you want to do or not, RP is for fun! so no worries here ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:56 pm
Hello how are you all doing today im doing greate i guess.. well I finaly finished by characters bio biggrin well my favorite kind of rp's are Elemental, werewhaters, ADVENTURE (must have a plot YAY biggrin ) lol and thats all ooh and i like random PM's lol... biggrin and im currently looking for a robo-puppy blaugh  

Kyocho

Aira Nailo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:31 pm
Hiya,

Name's Shiara and I'm 18 years old, currently residing in the middle of nowhere, Puerto Rico. I love to RP and I'm not really new to it. I'm not an excellent RPer... but meh, I'll get there someday! (Yeah, I know, that's the spirit!).

Character's name is Aira, but I may use another name if required for some RPs. I'm just itching to get started, so yeah.

Show your love. PMs are love. heart
blaugh  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games