Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 pm
It's "he," by the way...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 pm
Satan on Speed
I have a blood fetish- my boyfriend and I practice blood-letting with eachother, with safety procautions of course. I actually plan on getting certified in phlebotomy, which should make this even more...interesting, and hopefully safe. I do occasionally get cravings for it, but that could be chalked up to an iron deficiancy which is possible. I also prefer night-time, have fair vision in the dark, excellent hearing, and quick reflexes.

If I fall under the category of vampire, so be it.

But I don't catch fire in sunlight and i'd shoot myself if I sparkled- I am partially native-american so I fight to keep my chalky complexion, I'm frail physically, no fangs aside from my custom fit Scarecrows, and I heal rather slowly.

Or maybe i'm just an eccentric woman instead.

Same here, when I get a cut, it takes about 30 minutes to stop bleeding.... and even a paper cut will take about 2 weeks to get to the point where it is not visible anymore.  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Lady Tam Li Hua
Wow. I just popped in for a moment to see what folks thought about vamps, and here I find a huge religious debate instead. O___o;;;;

I tend to agree that, if one's mind is open to one hugely incredible idea, that one's mind should also be open to other ideas...to a point. Some of us have had experiences with the Spiritual Realm that affected us so deeply and so dramatically that we can't, in good conscience, doubt it at all. [At least, that's been -my- experience with the Spiritual Realm. I dunno about anyone else.]

As for vamps as in the traditional blood-sucking, sun-allergic immortals, I would -love- to discover that they are real, but I have my doubts. For the record, I'd also love to discover that faeries, unicorns, dragons, and all other manner of fantastic creatures are/were real, but I don't think this world will ever reveal that.

I would still be in doubt, but open to, the idea of the Spiritual, if it hadn't run me over like a speeding locomotive. -_-;;; [When one gets torn apart by a runaway train, one stops questioning whether or not the train is real. cool ]

If you were to ask me, there is a thin veil between the seen and the unseen worlds. And the unseen is more real than ours, because it is eternal: humans have always believed and known of it, so to deny it, just looking at history as far back as one can go shows there are connections humans feel we share with something.
I believe in it because I've seen it all my life, in every life. Like gravity or the moon, or energy, I can't deny those things are just as real.
((Note: metaphysics prove the existance of the soul, or energy that is very similar if not the same, and the domino theory kinda covers everything else))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:46 pm
Btw, -pokes Draco- which one offends an angry person like you more? ^^ When people dress up in those cheep "goth" costumes for halloween, or when they dress up as vampires?

((XD))  

Angel of the End

Death of Cool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:00 am
Satan on Speed
I have a blood fetish- my boyfriend and I practice blood-letting with eachother, with safety procautions of course. I actually plan on getting certified in phlebotomy, which should make this even more...interesting, and hopefully safe. I do occasionally get cravings for it, but that could be chalked up to an iron deficiancy which is possible. I also prefer night-time, have fair vision in the dark, excellent hearing, and quick reflexes.

If I fall under the category of vampire, so be it.

You don't. Vampires aren't real, regardless of what some of the fruitcakes in this thread want you to believe.

Satan on Speed

I'm frail physically, no fangs aside from my custom fit Scarecrows, and I heal rather slowly.

Or maybe i'm just an eccentric woman instead.

Slow healing is generally a sign of poor overall health. Weak immune system, vitamin deficiencies, diabetes, anemia, . You should probably go to a doctor and at least get blood work done.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 am
Angel of the End

Same here, when I get a cut, it takes about 30 minutes to stop bleeding.... and even a paper cut will take about 2 weeks to get to the point where it is not visible anymore.

You may want to get checked for hemophilia, but I have that issue with bruises, they take their time dissapearing.

@ Death of Cool: What people want me to believe and what I choose to believe generally end up being two very different opinions anyway.

I already know I don't have the best immune system by far and I eat like an unsupervised nine year old. Nothing came up on my last blood tests when I got sick and anemia has been ruled out. But I did stop taking vitamins...I should proabably start again.

Satan on Speed

gothsrock13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:21 am
I am not a vampire, however I am best friends with one. He is my best friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm
gothsrock13

Does he sparkle in the daylight, do flying piggy back rides in the trees with you, and play baseball?
If he does any of the above, he isn't a vampire; no matter what anyone says.
I would know, I kill suckheads for a livin'.

ninja

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm
Nightstalker Blade
gothsrock13

Does he sparkle in the daylight, do flying piggy back rides in the trees with you, and play baseball?

ninja

While the Twilight reference was all fine and dandy, "I kill suckheads for a living" made me laugh quite hard. You can't honestly expect us to believe you're a vampire hunter? Off you be, go larp with Draco. That'd make for an interesting one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:17 pm
Jonathonn
Nightstalker Blade
gothsrock13

ninja

While the Twilight reference was all fine and dandy, "I kill suckheads for a living" made me laugh quite hard. You can't honestly expect us to believe you're a vampire hunter? Off you be, go larp with Draco. That'd make for an interesting one.

You don't pay attention to comic books, movies, or pop culture, do you?

"Suckheads" is a bleeding obvious Tomb of Dracula/Nightstalkers/Blade reference.
Look at my screen name.
Look at my avi.
Look at my sig.
Look at my profile.
Look at the link to my cosplay avatar arena entry for week 37.

Look at Infection XIII's profile, where it is linked to this account, BLATANTLY stating that this is a mule.

Furthermore, the ninja icon is one often used to imply that one is joking, and henceforth not meant to be believed, but in effect adding chuckles to a joke of a thread.

Slap yourself with a rotting salmon for being such an ignorant idiot.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Midnite Blue Moon 888

Fluffy Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 am
In reading the recent responses, I realized I never actually gave my opinion on vamps.

I believe there are regular humans called "Sanguinarians" who enjoy/possibly need to ingest human blood, but that calling them "vampires" isn't really accurate.

I -don't- believe that there are immortal, undead humans with retractable fangs who attack and feed off of normal human beings, and are allergic to garlic/crosses/wooden stakes.

I believe that there are some truly crazy people who believe they are the undead immortals called "vampires", but that such a creature doesn't exist in reality.

Don't get me wrong; I'm open to the possibility...just not the likelihood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:34 pm
Lady Tam Li Hua
In reading the recent responses, I realized I never actually gave my opinion on vamps.

I believe there are regular humans called "Sanguinarians" who enjoy/possibly need to ingest human blood, but that calling them "vampires" isn't really accurate.

I -don't- believe that there are immortal, undead humans with retractable fangs who attack and feed off of normal human beings, and are allergic to garlic/crosses/wooden stakes.

I believe that there are some truly crazy people who believe they are the undead immortals called "vampires", but that such a creature doesn't exist in reality.

Don't get me wrong; I'm open to the possibility...just not the likelihood.

I stand in full agreement.  

Angel of the End

SADERR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:21 pm
Nightstalker Blade

You don't pay attention to comic books, movies, or pop culture, do you?

Furthermore, the ninja icon is one often used to imply that one is joking, and henceforth not meant to be believed, but in effect adding chuckles to a joke of a thread.

Slap yourself with a rotting salmon for being such an ignorant idiot.

First off, no, I do not often pay attention to pop culture in particular.
I see no point to the majority of it. That's all.

However, I have to truthfully thank you fro the ninja info. I didn't know that before, now I do, and thus it should prevent any possible mishaps in the future.
And no, I don't have any rotting salmon at hand, sorry.

I was not being an ignorant idiot, I simply don't follow such things. I'm sure I could say a fair amount of things you have no clue in that would confuse you, and the same goes for everyone. Don't consider everyone knows what you're talking about right from the start.
Not saying that you were wrong to post that, I get it, it's a part of something, but we do not all have the same interests, and thus we cannot all apreciate it equally. My apologies, and thank you for correcting me, if a bit harsh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm
Eh. I'm a blunt guy.
95% of everything I say sounds offensive; even if it's not meant to be.

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:55 am
There are two types of Vampires.

Sang Vampires - Sang Vampires are the people who have a high craving for blood. They have it almost as a drug. There is no real health reason as such, its more of an addiction. Some other Sang Vampire do belive that they are indistructable and drink the blood to try to sastain there youth.

PSI Vampires - PSI Vampires are people who have a flaw or a break in there own energy system. This causes them to become very weak and tired all the time. The only way that they have to correct this is to feed off other peoples aura's and suck some of there energy. Its often a very pleasureable experance for both people involved.

I'm a PSI Vampire, but I have yet to fully control when I feed. At the moment I just kind of take bits of energy here and there.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff