Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

Sariace the Demonslayer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:30 am
Well, I was avidly playing Brawl (still!) but my GameCube controller broke in a really odd way, so I'm annoyed with that. So, I'm bak to playing my MAC computer game, Oberin.

Yes, laugh all you want at the mac. If it was my choice, this wouldn't be the computer I'd use.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 am
my fav game is the legend of zelda, okarina of time. today, im playing neverwinter nights  

Kegimo

Dapper Millionaire

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

zaybex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 am
GunZ - TPS/RPG, and it's free! Ijji.com now hosts it.
Starcraft - can't wait for 2!
and DDR, the gamer's only source of exercise...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 pm
Well, at the moment I'm playing Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando and Pokemon Diamond. My gaming options change often, since I get bored with it and reach for a new one. These two I've been playing for a week and Diamond had to be restarted, so I'm not moving as fast on it. ((Natures and Characteristics make it a pain, but I like it.))  

Eternal_Dragonfire

sesshomarudono365

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:58 am
^-^ I love video/computer games.
The game I'm currently playing is Rock Band!! Oh, and I'm OBSESSED with Kingdom Hearts...just a bit...
I've only been playing Rock Band for a couple days, but I'm getting to medium on the Mike and only sometimes can I do medium on the drums (I can easily do Medium on Guitar because I play Guitar Hero 3 sometimes.). I'm moving very very very very slowly on Guitar Hero ^^'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:49 pm
zaybex
GunZ - TPS/RPG, and it's free! Ijji.com now hosts it.
Starcraft - can't wait for 2!
and DDR, the gamer's only source of exercise...

But DDR isnt the only source of exercise for gamers anymore, now that the wii came out....

_Foxfire_2006_

_Foxfire_2006_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm
Tsuki Chan Sempai
FF12 on PS2
and
Pokemon Diamond on DS. Yes I know Shut up! Pokemon are really cute damn it sweatdrop

hey, Pokemon ARE awsome! im proud to admit i am an avid Pokemon fan. i too OWNED diamond, but sadly, lost it, but i did have like 300-something pokemon. and several hundred hours of gameplay. i still want to find every pokemon handheld games for gameboy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:04 pm
Right now, I'm not playing any particular computer game, unless you consider Gaia as one xd

For video games, I'm mostly playing Wii Sports (cuz we just got a Wii!!), and we (meaning my brother and I) are in the middle of Zelda: The Wind Waker.  

IvyStarling

Kalathandra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:02 am
Diablo 2..........again XD I just love to play it online

and

Enchanted Arms for the 360  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:50 am
Okay, I am a super nerd.

I play 5 MMOs, (MapleStory, FreeStyle Street Basketball, Runescape, YoHoHo Puzzle Pirates, and Bang! Howdy) The Orange Box, MLB 2k5, and Soul Calibur I and II.  

AOCable

Lord RPGs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:14 pm
Brawl has taken over my life. Much akin to having a metroid latch onto you, only I'm not being eaten.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:39 pm
my favorite games that i like playing are god of war, any mario game for gameboy, all PSs, XBOX anything. it doesn't matter. and i like playing all kinds of computer games.  

Xxlena XDxX

Qumie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:26 pm
I'm a huge fan of the original .hack\ series. They are SO awesome.
But lately i've just been playing WoW, so... =P
yeah...

My dream game is a .hack\ MMO for the PC, similar to WoW.
I would ditch WoW for that any day.. It'd be so awesome.
Anyone feel the same?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:49 am
I just stoped playing WoW, I play guild wars now.  

Zatarus

pikalex88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 am
My favorite games are Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (the first one, Sith Lords wasn't as good), DDR, The Sims 2, and Pokemon. I'm going crazy waiting for Force Unleashed and Spore comes out! At least it's only one more month stare  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games