Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:22 am
"Hey, don't blame me, I'm just the messenger." Botan said then paused. "Listen, there is a way, and I'm going to get in trouble for telling you, but it's better than being stuck with you for all eternity. If you can convince enough people that you exist and always have and this world is messed up, it'll cause such a snag in the time/space continuum that you could force the gods to put you back."
"Well that's easy. Mokuba will believe me." Seto said as though it were the final answer to an argument.
"Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't matter though, he's only one person." Botan looked Seto up and down. "You know computers right? You're aura makes you look like a technologist so you must. You can travel in them, make them do things, talk through radios and type through computers, do you get the idea?"
"Ya, I get it." Seto replied. "Hey, where's the duel arena that should be here?"
"You installed that Seto. Nothing you created exists either, because you don't." Botan rolled her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:49 am
Mokuba still looked around curiously, but surrendered when nothign would answer him. " Who am I kidding, Im just going crazy..maybe I'm more lonely then I thought..." Mokuba said allowed a little sadend at the thought. One of the nuns came outside calling Mokuba to come in. Mokuba turned and waved at her to show he was coming. He looked in Setos direction like he had a feeling something was still there but he ran off toward the nun.

((Ironic xp ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:48 pm
The nun led Mokuba to the office. Joey and Serenity were there with their mother waiting.
"Hey Mokuba. Mom said yes." Joey beamed. Serenity stayed shyly behind her brother.
"Hi." She blushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:54 pm
Mokuba looked excited, " Really?! Thats awsome, I got a brother and a sister. " Mokuba replied with a big smile on his face. He was so happy to finally have a family of his own.

((Mokubas a Wheeler eek ..*steps away from Seto*))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:24 pm
"I'll kill you! Mutt, I will hurt you, you will die a painful, painful death when I get my hands on you!" Seto tried to tackle Joey, who only felt a shiver run down his back.
"Man you're crazy..." Botan muttered, rolling her eyes.

Joey shivered. "Is it cold in here or is it just me?"
"It's just you." Serenity said. "And I'm happy to have a new brother."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:36 pm
Mokuba smiled, " I'm happy to have a new sister too. " he replied with a smile to Serenity. He looked curious to Joey who suddenly got cold, 'did the ghost go through him too?' Mokuba wondered to himself.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:51 pm
"There, the paper work is all straightened away, now Mokuba, would you like to go say good bye to anyone?" The nun asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:05 pm
" No mam..its ok. " Mokuba replied. He had never had many friends at the orphanage. Even when Seto was his brother, he was the only one who really cared about him, but to Mokuba, there was no one who cared except for Joey.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:45 pm
"Well, you can go now." The nun smiled.

"Really? Just like that? Awsome! Thanks Mom!" Joey hugged his mom and then they went up to the appartment.
"Okay, this is my room, but it's yours too, since you can't stay with Serenity." Joey joked upon arriving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:48 pm
Mokuba looked in awe at his room. " Wow, its big.." Mokuba replied looking around. Though it was average it was a little bigger then the ones at the orphanage and it looked way cooler too.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:58 pm
"Yup, and Mom's getting a bunk bed too, but later, so for now, I sleep in a sleeping bag. It'll be like a sleep over." He beamed happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:05 pm
" You dont have to, I could sleep in a sleeping bag. It is your bed after all. " Mokuba replied feeling bad making Joey sleep on the floor.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:12 pm
"Nah, we're I figure it makes up for the fact that I'm getting first pick of the bunks." Joey smirked.
"Hey, do you want to play a racing game or something? I got a Playstation from back when there were no numbers on the end." Joey offered. "My sister likes to play it some, but she doesn't think she's any good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:16 pm
" Sure I'd love to play! " Mokuba exclaimed taking a seat on one of the beds pillows he had put on the ground. He was so excited he could'nt keep still for too long.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:36 pm
"We've got a multi-tap too. Just a sec. Hey Serenity! Wanna play too?" Joey called.

"Um... okay... but I'm not really very good." Serenity took the controller like a person taking a dangerous snake.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games