Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:27 pm
-Spikelema enters the training ground and see's the mess he created Spikelema uses some sand and moves the statue to sit on top of a rock in the middle of the lake as he gets to work- Here I go! -He looks behind rocks for the grass and tiny plants that wern't completely destroyed by his attack and starts the transplant them. Using his Blade of wind he destroys the burn't tree's to make room for the new saplings- This isn't easy. -Gathering his chakra instead of spinning a leaf on his head he uses it to spread seed's around the area. Over in the far corner of the training ground Is an area that seemed to avoid Spikelema's Flame and using strength and sand he spread the tree's out. A few logs wern't burn't right through so he gathered them and by cutting off the outer layer he made new targets for practice.- *PANT* -next he moved onto the lake the water was flowing fast and the lake was almost filled but using the wind blade he cut run's through the soil to fertalise the new growing plants. Lastly Spikelema stood with his feet shoulder length apart and closed his eye's while forming the dragon seal- Dragon EYE! -With his sences enhanced he used his higher chakra limit to insert chakra into the roots and leaves and branches of all the tree's to make them grow fast and strong. He opened his eye's and moved to the middle of the lake before passing out-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:36 am
Windblade
Wind wanders in to more closely examines the damage his fight with Spike caused. Hearing a sound form behind the charred remains of some bushes, he walks over to them wondering whats up. He spots Kara and his eyes widen slightly.

"You need some help there?" He says, crouching on his feet next to her.

Shocked to have someone just come up to her like that, and also afraid since she wasn't exactly welcome here, Kara shrunk back and looked spooked. Then she suddenly tightened her face up in pain and whimpered, followed by her grabbing a very nasty wound on her stomach.

"S-sure... Be easy on me, though. I'm a mess, and... and...well, I'm not a citizen of this nation and I'm scared of getting in any kind of trouble for it. Name's Kara, and I'm from Amegakure...aaaaghh... damn, it hurts..."

The wound on her stomach was bleeding some more, and blood appeared somewhere else on her as well - her shoulder was wounded also.  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:06 am
"You don't look so good, Kara. And we're not gonna do anything. Atleast..i won't." I said to Kara who still looked uncomfortable.

I pulled out some bandages and wrapped it around her shoulder wound.

"There that oughta do it. I don't have more bandage. So you should go see a doctor about that stomach wound"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:45 pm
Spikelema
-Spikelema enters the training ground and see's the mess he created Spikelema uses some sand and moves the statue to sit on top of a rock in the middle of the lake as he gets to work- Here I go! -He looks behind rocks for the grass and tiny plants that wern't completely destroyed by his attack and starts the transplant them. Using his Blade of wind he destroys the burn't tree's to make room for the new saplings- This isn't easy. -Gathering his chakra instead of spinning a leaf on his head he uses it to spread seed's around the area. Over in the far corner of the training ground Is an area that seemed to avoid Spikelema's Flame and using strength and sand he spread the tree's out. A few logs wern't burn't right through so he gathered them and by cutting off the outer layer he made new targets for practice.- *PANT* -next he moved onto the lake the water was flowing fast and the lake was almost filled but using the wind blade he cut run's through the soil to fertalise the new growing plants. Lastly Spikelema stood with his feet shoulder length apart and closed his eye's while forming the dragon seal- Dragon EYE! -With his sences enhanced he used his higher chakra limit to insert chakra into the roots and leaves and branches of all the tree's to make them grow fast and strong. He opened his eye's and moved to the middle of the lake before passing out-
-watche him as he cleans up. goes out into the lake where he lay unconcious. she looks at him and murmurers.- boy, you gotta learn not to waste all your energy at once. -kneels next to him onthe rock.- you should learn just do one thing at a time instead... expecially with a bloodlimit like yours. -stares at him as he lay there unconious.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:55 pm
Kara Kazeneko
Windblade
Wind wanders in to more closely examines the damage his fight with Spike caused. Hearing a sound form behind the charred remains of some bushes, he walks over to them wondering whats up. He spots Kara and his eyes widen slightly.

"You need some help there?" He says, crouching on his feet next to her.

Shocked to have someone just come up to her like that, and also afraid since she wasn't exactly welcome here, Kara shrunk back and looked spooked. Then she suddenly tightened her face up in pain and whimpered, followed by her grabbing a very nasty wound on her stomach.

"S-sure... Be easy on me, though. I'm a mess, and... and...well, I'm not a citizen of this nation and I'm scared of getting in any kind of trouble for it. Name's Kara, and I'm from Amegakure...aaaaghh... damn, it hurts..."

The wound on her stomach was bleeding some more, and blood appeared somewhere else on her as well - her shoulder was wounded also.

"Amegakure? Hm, ya don't say..." Wind says, focusing his chakra into some of the bandages in hopes of keeping infection out and helping to heal faster. He starts wrapping it around another wound.

"So, Kara, what were you doing here exactly - if you can say that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:14 am
-Spikelema opens his eye's- Is it just me or does it seem you are there every time I pass out. Was there someone injured? I guess sometimes I am happy unconsious I don't worrie about pain at all and it is the only place I am free from my blood limit. -Spikelema looks in Sis's eye's- but now that I have you I can finally be happy even with my blood limit.  

Spikelema

RyuAmidamaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:36 am
(A shadow is pulled from the ground forming into a human, young-looking guy. He walks through the grounds and dogdes a few kunai he gets in the way of. He throws the occasional shuriken at a target.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:54 pm
Spikelema
-Spikelema opens his eye's- Is it just me or does it seem you are there every time I pass out. Was there someone injured? I guess sometimes I am happy unconsious I don't worrie about pain at all and it is the only place I am free from my blood limit. -Spikelema looks in Sis's eye's- but now that I have you I can finally be happy even with my blood limit.

-smiles at him then sits back.- it's not just you. i guess i am always aroudnd when your unconcious, but what do you expect. i'm supposed to watch out for you, no?. -looks at him then around.- well i saw no one injured so far, but there might be someone.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:23 pm
Windblade
"Amegakure? Hm, ya don't say..." Wind says, focusing his chakra into some of the bandages in hopes of keeping infection out and helping to heal faster. He starts wrapping it around another wound.

"So, Kara, what were you doing here exactly - if you can say that is."

Though still in quite a bit of pain, Kara was relaxing a little from the relief of having her wounds bandaged up. Tell him the reason she came? That made her really nervous...she didn't know how to explain her reason for being there.

"I'm an orphan, for one thing. Last of my clan. And I am homeless, so to speak. Not banished, but..... well, I don't want to talk about it right now. Let's focus on getting me to a doctor? No amount of Chakra can help this wound in my stomach heal any faster, and I've... already lost a lot of blood..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:38 pm
"True enough, that is. Hmm...I've got an idea. I'll be right back." And with that, Wind hopped over the rocks and onto the rocks to search for anyone in the area. He then saw Polio and Spike over in the distance. Quickly pulling out a sheaf of parchment, he scratched the problem down and attached it to a line which was tied to a kunai. A quick toss sent the kunai and it's message out to land at Polio's feet.

"We've got problems over here. If you can, bring Spike. Might need his help too. Hurry ~ Wind"

Is what the paper read...  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:08 pm
-blinks seeing the kunai at her feet.-eh? -picks up the paper and starts reading.- Hey Spike, Wind needs us. -looks at Spikelema, standing.- Do you feel alright enough to come? -tucks the note in her backpocket and sticks the kunai in her pouch.-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:53 pm
Yeah I have energy -Spikelema smiles- I always have been quick at recovering since my body is used to getting this way. -Spikelema jumps up- Lets go I guess I better help since it is my fault.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:20 pm
right -nods and smiles at him then runs off, across the water, towards shore and to where Wind was.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:22 am
*waves to Polio and Spike as they cross*
"We've got a foreign Ninja here, injured. In pretty bad shape. Me an' this other Nin here have been able to patch up the superftial wounds but she's got a good on in her belly. We need to get her to the academy or the hospital." Wind explained.  

Windblade

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:45 am
I can use the sand to carry her so she doesn't move much? But you will need to keep an eye on me and her I might colapse if you think I am get ready to catch her although I am almost 100% sure I can do this. -Spikelema smiled.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff