Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Your username came from WHERE?! O.O Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your username original?
  Totally original, mann =D
  I gotted it from somewhere =3
  LOLOLO I mashed my hands on the keyboard.
  Hurr hurr pollwhore >D
View Results

Death Thistle

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:54 pm
Where did your username come from? - To be honest, it's a really long story XD

Is it original? - Yessir

Is there a deeper meaning behind it? - It's a flower that never exsisted

Have you ever changed your username? - Nope [never will]

What's your favourite username? - That's hard to decide

What kind of username just BUGSSS you? - The really long ones that both start and end in Xx and contain several numbers and possibly numbers that act as letters

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:09 am
I'm sure most of you can guess where mine came from.

You'd think it's not a very original username, but you'd be surprised to find that I never have a problem with other people already having this username when I try to make an account somewhere.  

ringwraith10

_S_P_I_K_E_B_A_N_D

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:41 pm
+Have you ever changed your username?

Yes, on multiple occasions.
+If so, what was it before?

Too many to actually remember but the ones I do:
Ghostlygod
Demonic Butterfly
Drunk Fox
Schutzstaffel Soldat
+What's your favourite username?

Either this one or my most recent: Schutzstaffel Soldat
+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824))

Mostly ones with numbers or ones that just scream, I LOVE WHATEVER MY NAME HAS TO DO WITH.
+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones?

Simple. Complex isn't a good thing in a user name.
+Do you like longer or shorter names?

Preferably shorter, for the longer ones look ugly and often portray a message.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:42 am
~Where did your username come from?
My real name! rofl I got sick of filling out all the forms for the job centre and realised L.Bristow, just stick and e in from and walla, have something remotely catchy xp

~Is it original?
Well, ya...

~Is there a deeper meaning behind it?
As i only use it on the internet, i guess you could say it means electronic bristow, but quite frankly, that would be a big lie.

And since we're on the topic of usernames::

+Have you ever changed your username?
Yea, my original internet name was "evil.person" as i used to send abuse to websites such as "jesusislove.com" and stuff as i was young and iresponsible.

+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824))
Un-original ones, or ones which are all L337 speak

+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones?
Either or, they can all have thier charms 3nodding  

ElBristow

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Crazy_Vamp666, the name came from a mix of a few things. Like most people when your young and new to making user names to things experience and old names in the future will cause you to create better ones.

Crazy: expresses how Crazy, weird, and odd individual I am. I am different and I show it, but not drastically there are much more extremes out there.

Vamp: From vampires of course which I have a great interest in also part of an older user name for something els.

666: something to add to the name, also its the last 3 digits in my hot mail address as well. Why I use the #'s 666 because it shows that its just a number, nothing mysterious, satanic, or evil about it, there just 3 digits. Also just the # 6 its self is my favorite number.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:08 pm
Where did your username come from? :
i found my name when i was looking for a character i wanted to use for a Manga i was soppost to do.

~Is it original? : Well i put two japanese words togther and i just added the 101 for a change

~Is there a deeper meaning behind it?:
Well Kuro in english is Black, and Hana in english is Flower. i love black flowers and my fav is a black rose, it looks beautful.

+What's your favourite username? : Kuro_Hana101 ,or CareKisses

+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824)) : ones that dont make no seance what so ever.

+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones? simple really, so i can remember it

+Do you like longer or shorter names? dose not really matter as long as i understand it.  

Kuro_Hana101

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Irish Spring

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:41 am
My username came from that one soap. No hidden meaning within it. I was just getting bored with my old username.

P:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:54 pm
my user name is shezmu666 because i have an old file that i forgot the password to so i just added on the 666.

but anyways it is the name of an egytian god of chaos and many other things.

question: how do you change your user name?

if iget to change it it will be AZRAEL'S SOUL
it means the angle of death. He has four faces and four thousand wings, and his whole body consists of eyes and tongues, the number of which corresponds to the number of people inhabiting the earth.  

xAmour_Mortelx

exeno rainbow

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:14 pm
Where did your username come from? Exeno is X's and O'x, like hugs and kisses, and rainbow cause I love rainbows!
~Is it original? Yesh
~Is there a deeper meaning behind it? Not really
+Have you ever changed your username? Nope
+What's your favourite username? exeno
+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824)) Stuff like that and wHeN iTs WrItTeN lIkE tHiS or when it's something really dumb like newb22, something completely unoriginal.
+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones? Either's fine
+Do you like longer or shorter names? Shorter because they're easier to remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:50 pm
~Where did your username come from? My name is Dray. Draydrigo is the name of Dragon I made up.
~Is it original? Indeed!
~Is there a deeper meaning behind it? Shallowly deep. It's supposed to a magic word that gives someone the protection of a dragon.
+Have you ever changed your username? Not once, not in the future either.
+If so, what was it before? Not applicable.
+What's your favourite username? Ironic parodies that aren't stupid.
+What kind of username just BUGSSS you? ((ie INUYASHA113928319074824)) You have already identified the names that molests me.
+Do you like simple usernames or more complex ones? More than eight syllables is just excessive.
+Do you like longer or shorter names? Shorter to medium ones, please.  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

happy_hippy12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:09 pm
I got my username from our garbage man's nickname.
It's not original
I don't think there is any deeper meaning behind it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:25 pm
~Where did your username come from? [ My head. -points- ]
~Is it original? [ yes, very. Who else's name is Makaruriku? ]
~Is there a deeper meaning behind it? [ Does it look like it? No, there is no meaning, I just thought it up to be original. I hate having numbers in my name. Robo-phobiac. ]

[ ZOMG, you can change your username? sweet XD Never knew that. =0 ]

You know how it goes, Im tired of typin it.
~ Kara [Kaboom!]  

cosmicAntagonist

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:34 pm
Well, The black Mage came from Final Fantasy, because I've taken a quize and it says that's the kind of warrior I am. And I got Meifa(Pronounced Mayfa) from a anime I like. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:38 pm
When I first made this account, around four years ago, I went by SolitarySamhain. The group of people with whom I was good friends at the time latched on to the Sam in Samhain and began to call me Sam, which eventually became Sammie. No matter how much I argued at first that my real name isn't anything remotely similar to Sam or Sammie it grew on me, and even now some of those same friends will call me it. 3nodding
I started using Gaia again a little over a month ago but my old username, which I thought up when I was thirteen, was downright awful and I hated it. Sammie was already taken, though, as was just about every variant I could think of. The word 'Serjo' is from the video game Morrowind, it's a term of respect and friendship commonly used between dark elves. Go on, say it out loud. Sir-joe Sam-me. I liked the sound of it and still do. wink

I must admit that I don't pay a huge amount of attention to usernames on here, I've never seen one and thought "Wow!", but it get a nervous twitch everytime I see a gothboi666 or similar in the MP.

Serjo Sammie

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games