Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:34 pm
DreamerSpirit
welcometomyhell
After I wrote a great essay, some girl was proof-reading it and complained that there were too many "big words" in my essay. Big words like apathy, empathy and nihilism. stare So I told her she should read more books above fourth grade level.

We had to rewrite our essays today, so I added even more "big words".

I know how you feel. One day in my study I had a headache, so I couldn't read my loverly Hawthorne book, so I decided to chat with some of the people in my study. I somehow went off on a rant about capatilism and worker abuse in foregin nations. Not a single one of the seven or so people I was speaking to understood what the hell I was saying. I eventually brought my language and explinations down to a third grade level, and now I'm known as 'that genius commie freak' in my study. I am BY NO MEANS a genius, and I am stll unsure of where I stand on economic issues (though I tend to lean twoards socilaism). But whatever... I do take the name as a compliment, because they believe me to be intelligent.

Once I had faith in the educational system, but that was long ago. Ugh. First hour is almost impossible to get through. Not only that, but they get their kicks off making the kid who sits behind me pissy. In the process, they love for me to get bitchy. The only time anyone with authority did anything to stop them was when I got up and threatened to walk out of the classroom and go to Internal Suspension. I.S. is quiet; much better than such childish behavior.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:47 am
I was walking through a park once when some kids on bikes rode by and yelled "Haven't you ever heard of color?!?!?" Get this tho....I was wearing a hot pink shirt! rofl  

xXCarpeOmniaXx

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:56 am
Xx~Fel_Hearts~xX
I was walking through a park once when some kids on bikes rode by and yelled "Haven't you ever heard of color?!?!?" Get this tho....I was wearing a hot pink shirt! rofl

Ooo what else were you wearing??  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:46 am
TheOriginalNonEmo
Xx~Fel_Hearts~xX

Ooo what else were you wearing??
Some black pants, but still, a hot pink shirt? It kinda stands out. xd  

xXCarpeOmniaXx

DR490N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:29 pm
not really an insult but an amusing story

i was walking through a park today with my girlfriend and a friend of mine, and some kids walked up to me(here i am with strappy zipped up harley calf boots, tightish ripped up faded black jeans, sunglasses, and a black hoodie on from alchemy, with a pentacle on the front composed of scythes and an image of the reaper on hte back, hood up, my hair tucked into the back of the hood) some kids walked up to me and went
"are you emo?"
"No."
"are you scene?"
"most certainly not"
"are you goth?"
"yeah. and?"
"why do you look like that?"(this kid says this like i have some kind of deformity or something, the oddest thing)
"because i feel like it."
"why are you scene?"(says another kid)
"I'm not scene, i hate emo kids, and i'm a goth. now piss off you little brat"
so we walked by. they followed, talking about us behind our backs like we were all some kind of freakshow, and none of us even look very odd. i flipped them off, the girlfriend flipped them off, the buddy flipped them off, and they started yelling at us "you're not supposed to do that yknow!" until i turned around and growled and snarled at the little buggers.

seriously though. what the hell is wrong with kids?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:55 pm
DR490N
not really an insult but an amusing story

i was walking through a park today with my girlfriend and a friend of mine, and some kids walked up to me(here i am with strappy zipped up harley calf boots, tightish ripped up faded black jeans, sunglasses, and a black hoodie on from alchemy, with a pentacle on the front composed of scythes and an image of the reaper on hte back, hood up, my hair tucked into the back of the hood) some kids walked up to me and went
"are you emo?"
"No."
"are you scene?"
"most certainly not"
"are you goth?"
"yeah. and?"
"why do you look like that?"(this kid says this like i have some kind of deformity or something, the oddest thing)
"because i feel like it."
"why are you scene?"(says another kid)
"I'm not scene, i hate emo kids, and i'm a goth. now piss off you little brat"
so we walked by. they followed, talking about us behind our backs like we were all some kind of freakshow, and none of us even look very odd. i flipped them off, the girlfriend flipped them off, the buddy flipped them off, and they started yelling at us "you're not supposed to do that yknow!" until i turned around and growled and snarled at the little buggers.

seriously though. what the hell is wrong with kids?

Hormones and ignorance - I'm in that age group gonk
I've gotten a similar reaction while wearing shorts and a pair of calf-high buckle-up boots to school: "NICE BOOTS, YA f**!"  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

mybabypenguin

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Ok I heard this today and it made me laugh so much.
i'm going to do the AIDS walk again for the second time because I had fun doing it. Anyway I'm going to do it with my local YMCA.

Me: Oh! we are making a banner? Cool!
Girl: neutral Oh so you guys are gonna pass out party favors with AIDS in them?
Me and everyone else there: rofl rofl surprised Are you serious?!?!!
Girl: neutral What?
Me: NO! We are not going to spread the AIDS!!

Thought I would share this because it was just too funny! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:10 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
TybaltGamemaster
Myollnir
Well, there's a rumor going on at my school that I'm a heroin addict, and/or that I'm totally insane; and I'm pretty sure there's some even more extreme ones. XP Man, some people are even downright afraid of me. Thing is, I'm a total dweeb-- I'm in the nice situation where I've been kicked out of my old school, and no one knows anything about me.
Similar situation. I was in sixth grade in the same system I'm in now, left for three years, and then returned. When I got back, no one seemed to realise I was the same person, probably because I got kinda, uh, scary. I think it's funny.
Let's see, I am apparently...
A drug dealer.
A "man-witch". (because I took a gaming manual to school once)
Plotting to kill them all.
A murderer, but that one I can actually get.

same issue with a twist. i moved in all my punk-goth (later to mature out of the punk and into the goth) glory to a small town from a large city and started school halfway through the year. the running rumors were that i was

planning my own columbine.
kicked out of my olf school for making bombs in tech ed
heard uttering death threats.
heard uttering bomb threats.
carrying knives/guns to school.
planning to shoot up a dance.
a satanist.
a witch
an ex-con.
an arsenist

i think that list goes on but you get the gist.
damn i love schools they give me such an interesting backstory. i wish my life was that colorful. alhtough some of those rumors are true.

WTF is a man witch? A witch is a witch. blaugh  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:33 pm
You know what I don't understand? When people just walk/ride/run by and yell "GOTH!!!" at you like it's some terrible insult. All they're doing is pointing out something that many people can plainly see.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:51 pm
This was a bit confusing, and I don't think it was an insult, but it was just... odd...

A few days back I was walking into the cafeteria, and as I was walking my principal stopped me and asked "Isn't your funeral today?" It confused me, and not knowing what else to say, I relplied "I don't think so... I mean, I'm pretty sure that I'm still alive."

She gave me a bit of an odd look in return, and then realized that she has mistaken me for somone else, and apologized.

I'm just wondering how she mistook me for anyone else though. I'm likley one of the most visibly recognizable people in my school. I've honestly never seen anyone else in my school wear anything remotely similar to my attire.

That was just a wierd conversation...  

DreamerSpirit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:19 pm
this happened today actually
im sitting there with my friends and some kid maybe 4 years younger than me possibly and he walks by and asks us if anyone wants to have sex with him and i say no and so he starts insulting or trying to, so he calls me a lesbian and i say your mom just for the hell of it, and he goes your moms a lesbian and i have sex with her... for one if she was a lesbian then she wouldnt have sex with you seeing as you are a male and a 16 years old one as well and thats not only illegal inso many ways that just doesnt make anysence. he gets made at this point and throws a leaf at me A LEAF! like that suposed to hurt me lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Bulbasaur I choose you!

Bulbasaur use Razorleaf!

Oh s**t it's a water-goth type pokemon! x.x  

Tinosku

0-X-Yours_Truly-X-0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:09 pm
stupidest attempt at an insult ive ever gotten was probably the other day in gym. i hadnt dressed out so my gym teacher made me go sit outside in the hall with a bunch of other people and i end up next to one of those guys who tries to act like they live in a ghetto.
guy *wrinkling up his nose*-why do you dress that way.
me- because i feel like it.
guy-yeah whatever. you look scary.
me-oh thanks
pretty pathetic...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:31 pm
I was sitting in the library and these 2 wiggers sat down infront of me and one looked back and said "wow shi' dog yo' scared da s**t out'a me"
i just looked at him and barked as loud as i could causing both the wiggers to jump biggrin  

Resurrekt

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games