Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Fade_the_Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:58 pm
um the market place. my friend tiryn626 bought it for me thoughj cuz im poor, and i ll pay her back...eventually. theyre really expensive  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:23 am
-welcomes all new members- biggrin  

Deep Despair

Fumiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:20 am
Hi everybody! New member here ^_^ Hajimemashite~!

Alias of choice: Fumiko
Naruto Knowledge: I have seen up to 112 (Anime) and 242 (Manga)
Favorite character(s):
Males: Sasuke, Itachi, Naruto, Shikamaru, Gai-sensei and Rock Lee, Kakashi-sensei
Females: Ino, Hinata
Anything else you'd like to share: I dislike Sakura O_o; And I know almost every song of the series xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:31 am
Alias of choice: Nina or Nin.
Naruto Knowledge: I have read all of the manga up to date (Inane rocks) and I'm trying to keep myself updated with the anime as well.
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru and Naruto. Kakashi sensei and Iruka sensei too. surprised heart
Anything else you'd like to share: Me and voxule will rule the world with the help of cofftea and teaffee. Now that you know, surrender and we may spare you.

Or keep you as a pet. ninja  

Ninashka

Sesshoru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:23 pm
Alias of choice: Sess
Naruto Knowledge: Only up to about chapter 216
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, Hinata
Anything else you'd like to share: Recently became obsessed with Naruto, (again ninja ), and am looking for suggestions as to who I should cosplay as...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:07 pm
-u address me as MAAM!
-im 13
-if u think im a child ur mind is playin tricks on u
-zabuza is truly honorable
-IF U TOUCH ME WITH THAT STICK AGAIN ILL FEED IT TO UR HEART!!!
-those who die in their sleep are cowards
-sadly,i havent read much naruto though i get everything i can
-talk to me, i like "freinds"[hehehe][muhuhuhu][whahahaha]{cou7gh} sry i meant "tee hee"  

cowavenger

Uchiha Yoko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:04 am
Alias of choice confused
Naruto Knowledge: read all of the manga chapters out up to 242
Favorite character(s): Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Itachi, Neji, Rock Lee................ heart xp  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:48 am
Alias: Jackal (or if i dont want to be bothered on counter-strike i use "KittyMeow")

Naruto Knowledge: well, ive got 80 eps and counting.... my download is almost finished.. im gonna have up to 96... then im gettin up to 119... so my knowledge is up to episode 80.

Fav Character: I have many... but i think my Very favorite is Kakashi

Things to share: Im not a Narutard, but i train w/ various types of swords, knives/daggers, shuriken, and other melee weapons... im also an active hand to hand fighter... ive been in fencing for 3 years and have taught myself most of the stuff that i know from previous combat.. (learn from your mistakes... like Naruto)  

Jackalerick

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:41 pm
Alias of choice: Sabu
Naruto Knowledge: Up to ep 112, I remember most of what I've seen, though the earlier eps I may be rusty on.
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru, Naruto, and who doesn't love Gaara?
Anything else you'd like to share: Hello to all! Nice to be here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:10 pm
Alias of choice: Victim_Of_Reality (case sensitive, plz)
Naruto Knowledge: intermediate in anime, high in naruto manga
Favorite character(s): Haku, Itachi, Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: i like music as much as anythin in my life (it's like 50% of my life xp )  

Victim_Of_Reality

LuckyUntilLost

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:29 pm
Alias of choice: Gin Tuyu
Naruto Knowledge:Up till the latest manga scanlation from Japan... biggrin
Found at www.narutochuushin.com

Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kabuto, Neji, Chouji, Shikamaru, Gama Bunta-Sama, the 4th Hokage
Anything else you'd like to share: Nothing much, I just enjoy Naruto, but haven't foind many fan communities I'd be interested in joining... Chouji and Shikamaru are the coolest!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:05 pm
Good to have you all in the guild. ^_^  

The Truth About Drugs

Repriev3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:16 pm
Alias: Anything with Gaara in the name

Naruto Knowledge: Read every chapter up to 243 and have seen episodes up to 46( I learned about naruto from my 7th grade teacher last year, he gave me a disk with chapters 1-185 and ive been obseesed since then)

Favorite characters: Gaara, followed by kakashi and then Itachi
(I used to like sasuke but ever since he got the cursed seal hes been such a loser)

Other stuff: ummm... I've memorized the first season intro and outro,The Second seasons intro,I know the hand seals for:dog, goat, tiger, dragon, horse, pig, monkey, ox, snake, rabbit, bird, and rat. I also know the hand seals for a few attacks. I bought a real naruto head band at an anime store.( An anime and manga i strongly reccomend is yakitate japan. You can get it at snoopycool.com. Before you give up and say this looks stupid it by reading a summary or something remember "Dont judge a book by its cover" 3nodding 3nodding Happy reading 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:27 pm
Alias of choice: Usually Cim but Cim26 if name needs to be 5+ char long
Naruto Knowledge: Read up to chapter 243, that's about it.
Favorite character(s): Kakashi! He's the only real one I admire and respect...and obsess over redface
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm trying to track down the anime currently, i'm in a small town so it's hard. My computer cant download any episodes so I'm left re reading scans. Also trying to scrape up a ninja outfit on gaia. My goal is in my siggy  

Cim26

Kokoro_angel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:06 pm
Alias of choice: Kokoro
Naruto Knowledge: I read the manga till chapter 200+,
anime till eppy 50+
Favorite character(s): Uchiha Itachi
Anything else you'd like to share: I usually buy chinese-translated manga.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games