Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:31 pm
"Fine. Hey, you looking for Slighter or something? You look tense." Star smiled and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:35 pm
slighter nodded a no and looked away "no....im just trying ot get away from everything....."  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:37 pm
Star grinned. "Well coming here to the dens wasn't such a good idea then, if you wanted to be alone, huh? I mean, I think the dens are the place where ost wolves come. But if it makes you feel better, I can leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:39 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star grinned. "Well coming here to the dens wasn't such a good idea then, if you wanted to be alone, huh? I mean, I think the dens are the place where ost wolves come. But if it makes you feel better, I can leave."
"no...no its ok.....ive been alone for to long anyways"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:40 pm
Star shrugged and sat down near him. "Okay then. So besides being away from everyone, did you find anything new or interesting?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:41 pm
"n...no no....nothing enterresting anymore, i havent seen slighter in like forever and its like ive been ignored by everyboyd eles here"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:43 pm
"Hmm, come to think of it, I haven't either. I mean, I haven't seen anyone, including Slighter here for a long time now. I wonder what happened."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:44 pm
falme smilled "well.....maybe humans came here and shot everybody......"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:48 pm
Star grinned. "I can't imagine you enjoying that scene. But nah, humans can't get in here. Besides, even if they can, they're too scared to. I really don't know. Maybe the heat's getting to their heads." Star laughed. "Oh well. I need to get going. I need to go and check up on Black. I'll see you around!" Star got up and walked back to Black, laying down beside her since it looked like she was shivering again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:49 pm
slighter nodded and walked to the woods  

Slighter
Captain

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:13 am
*Black woke up and wasn'ts hivering, she saw star beside her and smiled a bit, liking her face. She looked and saw there was more water and drank it, then ate a little more meat. She was starting to feel better but was still really sick and underweight. Her fur had started looking better now that she was eating. Sfter she was done she curled back up next to star and fell asleep*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:10 am
Star lifted her head slightly when she felt Black move. Star smiled back at her and brushed her cheek fondly against her forehead in response to her lick. She gently put her paw on Black for a moment in approval to her eating and drinking more. Star wrapped her tail around Black as she curled back up against her and licked her forhead. Judging from the shine that's coming back on her fur, she's going to be fine soon. I'm glad. Star thought to herself as she put her head back on her paws again.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:07 pm
*Black ate some more adn looked arpund. She yawned and curled into a ball after edrinking a little water, closing her eyes she yawned once more. her wiskers and ears twitfhing occasionaly, and her tail wrapped around herself*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:54 am
*Black woke up and aywned. her stomahc rumbled so she ate some more meat till she was full. After she needed a srink because it was starting to get hotter, she was panting but there wasn't any water elf tin the bowl. She whinned a little but afte rno response she got up. She had the energy to walk down to the alke and got a drink but layded down in the shade of a rock near the water. She doidn't have enough strength to get back up and walk to the den, so she layed there curling up and falling asleep*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:10 pm
Star noticed that Black had got up. "Hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going, little lady? You can't get up in your condition!" Star got up in one swift movement and took her by the scruff of her neck. "Hshay here. Ah'll getsh itch fhor yhou." Star gently dropped her bak down and nudged her back in her sleeping position. "Don't move! I'll be right back." Star turned human and took the bowl, quickly filling more water in it from the stream. She came back and put it close enough so that she didn't have to move anything except her head to reach it. Star turned wolf again and laid back down with Black. "So you feeling better now?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games