Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:31 pm
no that's not it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:30 pm
Here's a question:

Who's your ideal Jedi, and why?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:32 pm
Ideal jedi....hmm. this will require some thought.
what do you mean by Ideal? do you mean someone who fits our ideal of a jedi?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:50 pm
That is easy for me. Ki-Ada-Mundi, the Samurai of the Jedi order. And others believe that he is the best lightsabre duelist. Tough call. But Very powerful and wise. And he's got the forehead to prove it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Cookie Icer

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:53 pm
I liked Anakin Solo a lot, as well as Ganner Rhysode.

The NJO really did a lot of good character development.

Of course, they killed off both those characters...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:08 pm
Ok firstly Ki Adi is not the best Duelist in the order, Windu is. Mundi is good, don't get me wrong, but he can't match Windu, or his Vaapad style.

For me it's Luke Skywalker...nuff said.  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:36 pm
I have to admit. Kai was a great duelist, but pretty bad when it came to overall fighting. His Makashi really limited him. Not to mention, being a cerulan also mean that he was always aloof.

Ideal Jedi.... Well, everyone knows whom I'll say. Kenobi. Even Mace Windu himself said Kenobi had no weakness, the true epitomy of the Jedi. Pretty high honors coming from the fighting guru.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:47 pm
Agreed!
an excellent choice, I must say. Kenobi was a great (perhaps the greatest, with the exception of the Skywalkers and Yoda) Jedi.  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:22 am
I'm not too proud of the skywalkers myself. Anakin was always cocky and really, the only thing going for him was the "chosen one" crap. Under normal conditions, he would haven't gotten very far. As for Luke, its kind of hard not to be a great jedi when you're basically the only one around for several years.

I actually consider Kenobi to be a better jedi than Yoda, but in the general sense, you really cannot say one's better than the other. Yoda had 800 years of experience by the time kenobi came around... But eh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:17 am
Very true, although Kenobi did get pretty well beaten by Dooku, and Yoda pounded the crap out of him... Dooku had to use his sith powers to draw a diversion so he could escape...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:24 am
Alas, that is one of the things of Kenobi. He defeated a Sith knight as a padawan (maul), a feat not done in nearly a millenia. And without prior training.

Kenobi lost to dooku in AOTC paritally due to the fact that Dooku used one of the cheapest moves in the jedi's book, and used the lightsaber to burn Kenobi's lightsaber arm, rendering it somewhat useless for that fight.

Of course, Read up in the Outlaw's guide to the galaxy on kenobi and soresu. I've done more than my fair share of research on those bits, and pretty much explain all of his feats and my opinion of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:40 am
It's Obi Wan for me too. He's the epitome of patience and morality and above all he's just the coolest, let's face it.

I quite like Kyp Durron too. Okay so he blew up the Carida system and killed a few million, haven't we all. He plunged Luke into a coma, he just did what everyone else was thinking. But if you're a friend of Han you gotta be cool.  

Master_Kaballmo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:44 am
Thank you.
at any rate, I really don't have a fave jedi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:46 am
Fine. What's your Ideal Outlaw then, Cale? a Canon one, i should add.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:51 am
Hmm...
Im torn.
There are so many Outlaws that kick a**...
Han Solo
Dash Rendar
BoShek
Vilmarh Grahrk
Nym
Booster Terrik
Talon Karrde
sigh. I really can't pick just one.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games